Felix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo

Wonder why Kanku is supporting Cominiere - he's on Zijin books?

Have you got the links between him and Zijin?

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

cruiser51

Top 20
1695788526154.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 12.25.47 pm.png

Looking at each of these articles, 1, 2 and 3, I am afraid that the outcomes of the ICC and ICSID Tribunals will not change anything regarding the status quo of Dathcom/ML prior to the 2023 election, due to this agreement.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 45652

View attachment 45654

Looking at each of these articles, 1, 2 and 3, I am afraid that the outcomes of the ICC and ICSID Tribunals will not change anything regarding the status quo of Dathcom/ML prior to the 2023 election, due to this agreement.
I know Jens wrote the following, but looking at what has happened, this document explains a lot.
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 12.38.37 pm.png

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t think Kabila is the main problem cruiser, from the information I’ve gathered. I also think ICC will rule in our favour sometime in October which should make it easier for Tshisekedi to get behind AVZ but hoping he will get behind us before then as I suspect ICC is a foregone conclusion

I’m more wary of trolls like Juba lurking in the background on TSE with his sneaky snake Chinese mates and those backing the nominee puppets crawling around in the grass trying to find out what we know and how we know it.

The truth is those corrupt dumb fucks have got no idea and I’m always holding onto information on them in reserve

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I don’t think Kabila is the main problem cruiser, from the information I’ve gathered. I also think ICC will rule in our favour sometime in October which should make it easier for Tshisekedi to get behind AVZ but hoping he will get behind us before then as I suspect ICC is a foregone conclusion

I’m more wary of trolls like Juba lurking in the background on TSE with his sneaky snake Chinese mates and those backing the nominee puppets crawling around in the grass trying to find out what we know and how we know it.

The truth is those corrupt dumb fucks have got no idea and I’m always holding onto information on them in reserve
I have been very skeptical and wary of his posts the moment he popped up.
I don't know if he is normally pissed out of his brains, his English is worse than mine and you gotta be bad for that.
According to my sis, who is doctor in English lit, my English language skills or of such a standard that I need a brain defragging and reloading job.
I explained to her if we all spoke like her, everybody would suffer from lock jaw, I gave her a double gin tonic after to recover.
You gotta stay on good terms with your siblings.

I know what you are asking for, ignoring a poster he can still see follow and use/abuse your posts, a blocking facility would solve that problem.
I totally agree having that option available. :oops:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
27/09/2023

Tony Kanku…. 2nd from the right?

team.jpg

DRC: Eddy Kioni and Buenessa assisted by Delphos, for the construction of cobalt, copper and lithium refining plants and integrating the battery chain​

September 27, 2023
Kiki Kienge

It was during the Global Africa Business Initiative (GABI), held during the week of the United Nations General Assembly 2023 (UNGA 78) in New York, United States, that the announcement was officially revealed.

In the presence of His Excellency Félix Tshisekedi Tshilombo, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, accompanied by some of his advisors and the President of the International Council of Delphos International Ltd, Ambassador Roya Rahmani.

F67uk_eW4AAab9v-1024x649.jpg

Eddy Kioni's Buenassa SARL group had announced the support of the financial consulting company, Delphos International Ltd, to help the Congolese group raise funds of at least US$350 million, for the first phase of the project to produce copper cathodes and cobalt hydroxide from the artisanal sector first, which would later be followed by a project to produce lithium sulfate on Congolese soil.

"As a company with nearly four decades of experience, not only success but also good work, Delphos is committed to helping and supporting the DRC's vision of facilitating and promoting the value chain for the good and promoting its dedication to responsible finance and sustainable development, in particular while respecting environmental and social standards that also raise the communities in which they are integrated," said Ambassador Roya Rahmani.

The US$350 million project will be developed by the Congolese private company, Buenassa Sarl in collaboration with the Gécamines subsidiary, which is expected to exploit cobalt and artisanal copper, the Entreprise Générale du Cobalt (EGC). A project that has the support and blessing of the Congolese Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi.

This initiative of Buenassa SARL, which is part of the vision of the authorities of the Lumumba country, to allow the Congolese to be able to control in the long term the entire production chain of its minerals and not only, from investment, production, processing, to the sale of the final product.

Two Congolese stand out in the management of the Buenassa SARL group and who would be the basis of strategies in the adventure of artisanal cobalt and copper, lithium and the battery chain.

Eddy B.K. Kioni, a multi-entrepreneur with experience in managing government companies in sectors as diverse as agriculture, energy and air transport, and a passionate advocate of climate action, the energy transition, the digital economy and the transition of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to a more advanced economy.

After discovering the critical artisanal mining industry in Lualaba province, he decided, supported by an experienced international team, to help the Congolese government develop its national mining industry by developing local mineral recovery programs and helping to obtain as much local value as possible with a significant social and community impact in mind.

96t5ejHD_400x400.jpg
Eddy Kioni
Buenessa Portal.

Yves Kabongo is the raw materials trading manager of Buenessa and in particular a member of the board of directors of TANTALEX, a group already present in the territory of Manono, which would already have permits for the exploitation of lithium and other minerals.

Yves-Kabongo.jpg
Yves Kabongo

Kabongo has a strong experience in the direction and management of Canadian, international and Congolese public companies. In 2015, he co-founded Belair African Metals Sarl, a commodity trading company in the DRC focused on 3T (tin, tantalum and tungsten), which was then sold in 2017 to the publicly traded company Cobalt Blockchain Inc. (TSXV: COBC) where Yves was Managing Director-DRC until December 2020.

Tantalex portal.

BUENASSA SARL
Buenassa is a young company based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo that aims to ensure the most integrated possible coverage of the supply chain of critical and strategic minerals (Copper and cobalt), from extraction to export, highlighting the responsible practices of the Climate Smart Mining initiative and ensuring traceability using Blockchain technology throughout the process.

Buenassa also develops solutions for financing, processing, recycling and trading while contributing to the implementation of local mineral recovery programs for the development of the national mining industry. Source, the Gazette of the continent.

DELPHOS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Delphos is the definitive source for the organization of innovative financial solutions for companies and development projects.

We specialize in mobilizing long-term capital at competitive prices for companies, fund managers, developers, SMEs, sovereign states and entrepreneurs around the world. Since 1987, we have organized more than $20 billion in development financing to support the efforts of more than 1,200 companies.

We draw on the resources of more than 350 government agencies and multilateral organizations around the world to help our customers achieve their international business goals and have a lasting impact.
In addition to our capital raising efforts, Delphos provides leading transaction consulting and investment/risk management consulting services to government and private sector clients in many sectors. We are licensed advisors to the AfDB, DFC, IDB Invest, IFC, USAID, Ex-Im Bank of the United States, USDA, World Bank Group, leading private equity companies, infrastructure developers and strategic investors, as well as foreign governments and utilities.
Delphos Portal.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

I think Tony Kanku, is part of a mafia involved in mining projects in Katanga and protecting Kibeya Kabemba.

I’m not paying too much attention to them at the moment because I think Kabemba’s allies are going to abandon him and if AVZ gets its legal rights I don’t think I will bother continuing following up the leads I’ve got on Kanuka and the other corrupt mafia.

Some of the others I was looking into were Zoe Kabila, Guy Loando Mboyo, Julie NGUNGWA MWAYUMA (governor of Tanganyika) and a few others.

Last edited:
  • Fire
29/09/2023

DRC: 7 institutions including the Presidency, the Primature and the National Assembly have budget overruns of more than 100%​

WhatsApp-Image-2023-09-28-at-14.45.24.jpeg

DRC: 7 institutions including the Presidency, the Primature and the National Assembly have budget overruns of more than 100%

In a heated debate in the National Assembly on Wednesday, September 27, on the bill on reporting the financial year 2022, it was noted overruns in appropriations that are explained by the militates of the road and means budget presenting unrealistic forecasts in relation to real needs.

In this debate, more than ten elected representatives of the people, shouted, deplored the budget overruns in all the country's institutions. To this end, they unearthed the structural problem in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Hence, they insisted on the need to complete the reforms begun in public finances.

According to the Minister of Finance, Nicolas Kazadi, this situation of overruns of appropriations mainly concerns operating expenses. By the way, he suggested that 7 institutions and 22 ministries have had execution rates above 100%.

These are the Presidency 190%, the Primature 132%, the National Assembly145%, the Senate 184%, the General Secretariat of the Government 257%, the CENI 145%, the Court of Auditors 126%, Foreign Affairs 401%, Interior and Security 183%, Defence and Veterans 249%, National Economy 100, 83%, Finance 182%, Budget 334%, Justice 202%, Relations with Parliament 132%, Health 124%, EPST 107%, ESU 113%, Agriculture 141%, Industry 334%, Foreign Trade 138%, Communication and Media 130%; Land Affairs 216%; Environment 371%, Sports and Leisure 288%, Regional Integration 155%, Humanitarian actions 627%, Customary Affairs 102%, Spatial Planning 365%.

The national silversmith who presented the general economy of this text, asked the national representation to validate and retrospectively close the 2022 state budget.

Thus, this bill on the reporting of the financial year 2022, was declared admissible and sent to the Economic, Financial and Budgetary Control Commission (ECOFIN) for grooming.

Christian Okende​

Last edited:
02/10/2023

DRC REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF $30 BILLION FOR ELECTRIC BATTERY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT​

SEPTEMBER 25, 2023 CONSTANCE
The Arise firm has unveiled the results of its pre-feasibility study on the development of the electric battery industry in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) on Thursday, September 21, 2023, in New York, United States.

The report indicates that the investment required for this ambitious project is approximately $30 billion.

Although preliminary, the study reaffirms the feasibility of manufacturing battery precursors within the DRC.

Julien Paluku Kahongya, the Congolese Minister of Industry, hailed the significance of this study, emphasizing its potential to attract partners interested in investing in Africa, particularly the DRC.

He highlighted that this endeavor extends beyond battery production, encompassing investments in energy, infrastructure, and transportation.

The study’s projections suggest that this massive project could generate nearly $7 trillion by 2040. While African economies currently capture only 3% of the raw material market value, the study envisions raising this figure to between 30% and 40% through local processing.

Furthermore, the Arise firm predicts that establishing a factory for battery precursor production in the DRC would create approximately 40,000 direct jobs and over 160,000 indirect jobs.

The report also underscores the need for more than 380 mines to meet the demands of this expansive mining initiative.

Launched by the Democratic Republic of Congo two years ago and subsequently joined by Zambia, the electric battery precursor factory project aims to position Africa as a driving force in combating climate change while fostering economic emergence and shared prosperity with other continents.

Last edited:

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
380 mines they say. Well, fuck me, if they'd just let one get going without interference and corruption from these cunts who are road showing for USD 30billion, there'd still be 379 available for anybody else interested

I'd say, if Nige doesn't pick up his ML this week, it's ISCID all the way. Enough's enough

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
03/10/2023

DRC REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF $30 BILLION FOR ELECTRIC BATTERY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT​

SEPTEMBER 25, 2023 CONSTANCE

The Arise firm has unveiled the results of its pre-feasibility study on the development of the electric battery industry in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) on Thursday, September 21, 2023, in New York, United States. The report indicates that the investment required for this ambitious project is approximately $30 billion.

Although preliminary, the study reaffirms the feasibility of manufacturing battery precursors within the DRC.

Julien Paluku Kahongya, the Congolese Minister of Industry, hailed the significance of this study, emphasizing its potential to attract partners interested in investing in Africa, particularly the DRC.

He highlighted that this endeavor extends beyond battery production, encompassing investments in energy, infrastructure, and transportation.

The study’s projections suggest that this massive project could generate nearly $7 trillion by 2040. While African economies currently capture only 3% of the raw material market value, the study envisions raising this figure to between 30% and 40% through local processing.

Furthermore, the Arise firm predicts that establishing a factory for battery precursor production in the DRC would create approximately 40,000 direct jobs and over 160,000 indirect jobs.

The report also underscores the need for more than 380 mines to meet the demands of this expansive mining initiative.

Launched by the Democratic Republic of Congo two years ago and subsequently joined by Zambia, the electric battery precursor factory project aims to position Africa as a driving force in combating climate change while fostering economic emergence and shared prosperity with other continents.

Last edited:
03/10/2023
Frank Posted

Presidential 2023: “fraud is planned”, warns Dénis Mukwege before announcing the submission of his candidacy this Tuesday to the CENI

Denis Mukwege will submit his candidacy this Tuesday, October 3, at the headquarters of the independent national electoral commission.

He made this announcement during his address to the nation in front of his supporters and some political figures.

“The fraud is already planned, we not only need to go and vote, but also ensure that our votes will not be stolen.

The last three electoral cycles must serve as a lesson to us,” he warned.

Very determined, the Nobel Prize winner says he wants to save the Democratic Republic of Congo.

“I am leaving my comfort to save the Congo which is disappearing from the map of Africa.

Our country has become the shame of the interior and the laughing stock of the world.

Our place is on the development podium. To get there, we need work and discipline,” he added.

mediacongo

• Thinking
16/10/2023
I put these great comments here in the Tshisekedi thread because he has supposedly agreed to a MOU with AVZ to provide a clear pathway for our Mining License

Winenut Posted
My understanding is that the MOU would lay out the pathway to achieve the ML

With all the shitfuckery that has occurred and the waters being so muddied with lies and disinformation I think they really have to dissect the action points to finally get to the ML

I have no knowledge of the content or at what state of completion it may be in

Nevertheless I am hopeful it is something along the lines of....

All parties (AVZ, Dathcom,DRC Govt, Cominiere, CAMI etc etc etc ) agree to the following actions and timelines

Step1 - Felix announces adoption of MOU to progress Manono
Step 2- Celestin is removed from Cominiere
Step 3 -Cominiere officially reinstate JV
Step 4 - PR13359 is recognised as 221 carre in entirety
Step 5 - Sales of Zijin of 15% recognised as illegal
Step 6 - Surface rights calculated by CAMI and invoice issued.....
Step 7 - you get general idea where this is going
Step 8....
Step 9....
Step ...... AVZI to pay issued invoice for surface rights
Step ...... ML awarded and officially documented with no revoke clause
Step ...... All parties sign off
Step ...... All actions legally demonstrated and recorded
Step ...... On satisfaction of all actions AVZI to cancel international legal challenges
Step ......
Step ......
Step ......
etc etc etc

Of course there is so much more to this (Dathomir, CONG, CATH, Jin Cheng, ICC, ICSID, Mupande, Mpiana Mwanga dam rehab....you name it)

Possibly requires some sort of legal remedies or pathways if the parties to the MOU don't perform the actions it prescribes and in the timeframes specified

But this is the sort of descriptive pathway and detail that is required to finally get to the ML...... in my opinion

Look I know I'm not a legal eagle and this is a very, very, very simplistic example bit I think it's the "flavour" of what might be required to break the impasse and finally get some progress on the project for AVZ, the DRC Govt and agencies and the general population of Manono and the DRC

Dazmac66 Replied
Maybe the ML is the first proviso in the MOU with further "remedies" to be included to compensate AVZ and avoid the ICSID case. A roadmap to a win-win for DRC and AVZ with the mining licence just part of the agreement and reaffirming SEZ, HEPP, Battery Council etc etc.
Edit: On the same wavelength Nut.

CHB Replied
The problem with the MoU, apart from whether it can be trusted, is the talk of a pathway to ML.

The word pathway just seems like it will be a long road. I'd want the ML to be really soon and not something that will take another 6 months to get.

But that's just assumptions from me atm.

18/09/2023

Translated from French by
#TonyKANKU cousin of the Head of State at the heart of mafia financial networks. 1. Oil in Katanga: its opaque relations with Kenyan investors are destabilizing the country's economy, 2. The Primera folder, total opacity 3. Huawei vs GTCC (Instrumentalized justice)

Christian Lukusa
@Christi17287565
Il est dans le viseur des Usa depuis 2021... Un mafieux...

Translated from French by
He has been in the sights of the USA since 2021... A mafioso...
6:33 PM · Sep 18, 2023

Thats a worry coming from Christian.

View attachment 45652

View attachment 45654

Who can do a deal with the devil ... and get away with it ?
Time AVZ BoD armed & launched the ICSID option at hypersonic speed IMO.

01/12/2023
BEISHA Posted

Elections 2023: sensitive electoral material still in production in China!
Special Elections / Politics
whatsapp sharing button

-

Even though the campaign seems to be in full swing and have taken its pace, the question that resurfaces in the different political spheres is whether the elections will take place on December 20?

According to sources close to the Independent National Electoral Commission (Ceni), part of the sensitive materials, consisting in particular of the various minutes and sheets related to voting and counting operations, are still in China in production and should be sent shortly to Kinshasa.

Another part, including the electronic voting system (DEV) and the ballots, would already be in the warehouses of the antennas (provincial heads of) pending to be deployed in the voting sites.

Despite this, in the field, Ceni wants to be reassuring and continues the deployment of equipment and personnel as well as the training of electoral officers to be employed in polling centers and polling stations.

Joined on this subject by Mediacongo Press (MCP), the director of communication of the electoral center, Jean-Baptiste Itipo, confirms the holding of the elections on the scheduled date, December 20, and ensures that the delivery of sensitive and non-sensitive material will continue smoothly.

Jean-Baptiste Itipo notes, however, that to avoid the delay in the deployment of equipment in the provinces, Ceni resorted to equalization by drawing on the stock of Kinshasa and Kongo Central. To this end, he ensures that these two easily accessible areas will be supported by additional equipment from Seoul.

The main beneficiaries of equalization are the provinces of North and South Kivu as well as Upper Katanga where the DEVs received at Luano airport in the city of Lubumbashi were announced earlier this week.

congo-press.com (MCP) / mediacongo.net

01/12/2023
Cruiser Posted

Corruption: what measures for the next President of the DRC​

-

On December 20, 2023, the Congolese will elect a new President of the Republic. However, the country faces several challenges. In particular, the fight against corruption. What should the new head of state do to meet this challenge?

Whether ordinary citizens or anti-corruption organizations, everyone is calling on the next president of the DRC to redouble his efforts. Because, despite certain measures taken and the creation of institutions to fight against corruption, the practice is still anchored in society. Stéphane Banza, civil society activist, believes that he will have to deliver impartial justice.

“The new head of state must work for distributive and impartial justice. Thus, he must reduce the advantages granted to political actors and put an end to impunity at all levels.”

For his part, Emmanuel Umpula, a civil society actor, calls on the new tenant of the Palais de la Nation to clarify the rules for sharing income.

"We cannot fight corruption by pointing the finger of blame at others. We will have to start by cleaning up our own biological and political family. We must reduce and diminish the lifestyle of institutions at all levels. Another measure "is to increase the salaries of state agents and pay them on time."

Eight measures proposed by experts
caricature-corruption.jpg

For their part, experts in the fight against corruption are more concrete. The Congo is not for sale coalition, an organization specializing in the fight against corruption, proposes eight key measures.

First, "it will be necessary to truly establish the rule of law and guarantee the independence of the judiciary to repress acts of corruption. Then, strengthen the power of public finance control bodies and institutions. Also, it is imperative to modify the penal code by strengthening the sanction against any act of corruption".
CNPAV also believes that it will be necessary to “ensure and guarantee the security of whistleblowers”. Another measure is to depoliticize state establishments and businesses. In addition, it will be necessary to promote transparency mechanisms in the negotiation and monitoring of public-private partnerships. And then, strengthen the decree-law establishing the code of good conduct for state public officials. Finally, CNPAV proposes to the next head of state to recover ill-gotten state assets and prosecute the corrupt and corrupters.
In 2022, on the corruption perception index published by Transparency International, the DRC is still among the most corrupt countries. It was ranked 166th out of 180 countries.

La Guardia Magazine / MCP, via mediacongo.net

02/12/2023
BEISHA Posted

Electoral campaign 2023: after a short week of campaigning, power is shifting​

-

Coming to power at the end of an agreement with his predecessor Joseph Kabila, Congolese President Félix Tshisekedi intends to extend his lease at the head of the Democratic Republic of Congo by winning the presidential election scheduled for December 20.

To achieve its goals, after breaking its agreement with Joseph Kabila, the presidency organized itself to install its men at all levels of the future election. She bought a large parliamentary majority, before imposing her judges on the Constitutional Court and placing her candidate at the head of the Independent National Electoral Commission (Ceni).

DA3A9D7C-EE9C-41A7-9402-BC59212CB380_cx0_cy2_cw0_w1200_r1.png

With this team, Félix Tshisekedi thought he would play on velvet and be able to consider a second term with peace of mind.

But the first week of the presidential campaign showed that this beautiful assurance did not pass the milestone of the meeting with the electorate. From the first meetings in Kongo-central, the presidential mechanics met with the anger of a population that, in particular, did not forget the Register of Mobile Devices (RAM) and the tax it induced that hit all telephone recharges and therefore all the Congolese.

Despite the disappearance in recent months of this tax - never voted in parliament - the population has called to account of the presidential candidate to the cries of "thefty". The same little music was repeated in other meetings that struggled to attract crowds, despite the means of the State diverted to the benefit of the candidate.

The Katumbi thorn
katumbi_epine_23_233_1.jpg

The 2023 scenario is reminiscent of the one that prevailed in 2018. At the time, all the means of the State had been captured for the benefit of Emmanuel Shadary, Kabila's dolphin. The power in place had a majority in Parliament, a Constitutional Court and a Ceni at its boot. Yet, despite this advantage, Emmanuel Shadary's campaign came up against the slingshot of the land that sought to free itself from kabilie after seventeen years of undivided power and two years of forced cohabitation that had further deteriorated the image of a regime unable to renew itself.

Here, after five years of management as chaotic as it is eeratic, Félix Tshisekedi's power, built on an ethnic component, shows that he is in great suffering, unable to bring peace to the East, facing many pockets of insecurity in several provinces, not to mention the weight of the predation of the first circle of the regime.

In 2018, the population was behind Martin Fayulu, the opposition's common candidate. In 2023, this opposition failed to federate, but it saw the emergence of a candidate who immediately became the main - if not unique - opponent of the outgoing president: Moïse Katumbi. The former governor of Greater Katanga, deprived of a presidential race in 2018.
The man took the time to build a political machine through his party Ensemble pour la République, he federated some "small" candidates but above all he embarked on an electoral rally worthy of "an American-style campaign", as explained by a Kinese observer. Katumbi is popular, he is determined and he is clear for his audience. In front of him, Félix Tshisekedi is in the ropes. Behind these two men, there is a void. The Mukwege, Fayulu, Sesanga remained stuck on the starting line. Lack of means, relays, they are already irretrievably dumped.

Postponement of the vote?

IMG_3741_1.jpeg

At the Ceni level, we have no proof that there will indeed be an election on December 20. And if there should be any, we are not sure that it will take place in the best conditions of transparency. There is therefore a risk of disorder in our country." This is how Cardinal Ambongo addressed Catholics on Sunday, November 26, reviving fears of a postponement of the election to just over three weeks before the deadline.

So far, both President Tshisekedi and Ceni President Denis Kadima have rejected this possibility despite a failing electoral file, millions of defective voter cards and a mapping of polling stations not found.
Félix Tshisekedi's mandate runs until January 24, 2024, beyond this date, he will have to put his powers in the hands of the President of the Senate... unless there is unlikely consensus to extend his "reign" by a few months. His failing regime, his inability to rule and his poor relations with most of his neighbors augurs many difficulties in finding this compromise. In this context, the DRC risks quickly facing colossal challenges that carry all the dangers for the stability of the country and the entire region.

La Libre AFRIQUE / MCP, via mediacongo.net

Top Bottom