Company Frustration Venting

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ASX Announcement ______________________________________________________________________________
BrainChip Holdings Ltd ACN 151 159 812 Level 12 225 George St Sydney NSW 2000 T: +1 949 330 6750 I F: +1 949 330 6749 I W: www.brainchipinc.com BrainChip – Director Share Donation Sydney, Australia– June 09, 2022 – ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that BrainChip founder and Chief Technology Officer Peter van der Made has made a personal donation of 3,500,000 BrainChip Ordinary Shares to the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation in Australia.

Mr van der Made
said, “This donation is intended to provide funding for the continued research of Dr Ralph Martins and his team at the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation in Perth. Alzheimer’s Disease is an insidious affliction that robs patients of their memories and their quality of life. My father had Alzheimer’s Disease and his suffering impacted me and my family profoundly. I’ve dedicated my professional life to the study of the human brain, so this donation is my way of contributing to the ongoing research to find a cure for this terrible disease.”

The share donation was approved by the BrainChip board, and the shares were transferred through Share Gift Australia, where they have been sold on market in five tranches of 700,000 shares per tranche, over a five (5) day period between 03 June 2022 and 08 June 2022. Based on the share price at the time of the sale, the sales have raised approximately $3.6 million dollars for the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation.

Mr van der Made is personally paying all taxes associated with the donation of shares to the Lions Alzheimers Foundation.

Dr Ralph Martins said
, “I am deeply grateful to Peter for making this generous donation to the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation to support and advance our research programs for the early Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.

In my 38 year career working on Alzheimer’s disease research this is the single largest donation second only to Malcolm McCusker and his family who funded the establishment of my research team over several years. We are on the cusp of major breakthroughs for Alzheimer’s and Dementia and this wonderful gift from Peter will hopefully lead to other generous donors coming forward to enable us to develop a blood test for the early detection of Alzheimer’s and implement effective prevention programs for the wider community.”

This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
ASX Announcement ______________________________________________________________________________
BrainChip Holdings Ltd ACN 151 159 812 Level 12 225 George St Sydney NSW 2000 T: +1 949 330 6750 I F: +1 949 330 6749 I W: www.brainchipinc.com BrainChip – Director Share Donation Sydney, Australia– June 09, 2022 – ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY

BrainChip Holdings Ltd, the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that BrainChip founder and Chief Technology Officer Peter van der Made has made a personal donation of 3,500,000 BrainChip Ordinary Shares to the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation in Australia.

Mr van der Made
said, “This donation is intended to provide funding for the continued research of Dr Ralph Martins and his team at the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation in Perth. Alzheimer’s Disease is an insidious affliction that robs patients of their memories and their quality of life. My father had Alzheimer’s Disease and his suffering impacted me and my family profoundly. I’ve dedicated my professional life to the study of the human brain, so this donation is my way of contributing to the ongoing research to find a cure for this terrible disease.”

The share donation was approved by the BrainChip board, and the shares were transferred through Share Gift Australia, where they have been sold on market in five tranches of 700,000 shares per tranche, over a five (5) day period between 03 June 2022 and 08 June 2022. Based on the share price at the time of the sale, the sales have raised approximately $3.6 million dollars for the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation.

Mr van der Made is personally paying all taxes associated with the donation of shares to the Lions Alzheimers Foundation.

Dr Ralph Martins said
, “I am deeply grateful to Peter for making this generous donation to the Lions Alzheimer’s Foundation to support and advance our research programs for the early Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.

In my 38 year career working on Alzheimer’s disease research this is the single largest donation second only to Malcolm McCusker and his family who funded the establishment of my research team over several years. We are on the cusp of major breakthroughs for Alzheimer’s and Dementia and this wonderful gift from Peter will hopefully lead to other generous donors coming forward to enable us to develop a blood test for the early detection of Alzheimer’s and implement effective prevention programs for the wider community.”

This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.
Thank you.......my point confirmed.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thank you.......my point confirmed.
No probs ... thought I would try and put that one 'to bed' and that donation was something that meant a lot to him ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
Brainchip making shorters dreams come true since 2022!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular
Can you blame the shorts though?

Everyone gets so high talking about shorts but what exactly is happening here to stop more shorts being accumulated?

If you look at a stock like WBT, there's next to nothing shorts.
And BRN is one of the most shorted stocks.
Surely there's a reason.

Communication via proper channels is the reason.

Don't tell me something like an updated AKD1500 wasn't Ann worthy. It was a slack decision.
And that's why we are here, not hard to understand.

I've been an avid supporter but that decision was slack and a poor excuse.
Does it have anything to do with LDA deal is the real question.
If LDA actually benefited by higher share prices as some claimed, do you think this key step with company would've not been announced?

I have no opinion on this, but just questions, because put options are US system and it's hard to understand how it works even after two years of LDA deal I bet 99% of shareholders don't understand the deal. Is this by design? If not, why not explain how this works?

Something to think about.
G'day BL,

Had meant to post this yesterday but got distracted, it got late and I thought, no big deal I'll do it tomorrow.

What a difference a day makes!!

And I see we just got a speeding ticket for going in reverse. Nice.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was regarding LDA. I like the LDA model, the timing of the call is up to BRN, the idea being that it is made when there is decent news flow to sustain or ideally increase the SP. The better our SP, the fewer shares needed to raise capital, the less dilution, we all get that bit. In my opinion, LDA no longer get a huge advantage from a rising SP. They used to at the start when they got a shed load of options. Now, they get a set commission on the VWAP but their gamble is trying to sell over that price. They need some volatility but not too much. (and yes a tanking SP will probably help them if they have already sold most of the shares)

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
G'day BL,

Had meant to post this yesterday but got distracted, it got late and I thought, no big deal I'll do it tomorrow.

What a difference a day makes!!

And I see we just got a speeding ticket for going in reverse. Nice.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was regarding LDA. I like the LDA model, the timing of the call is up to BRN, the idea being that it is made when there is decent news flow to sustain or ideally increase the SP. The better our SP, the fewer shares needed to raise capital, the less dilution, we all get that bit. In my opinion, LDA no longer get a huge advantage from a rising SP. They used to at the start when they got a shed load of options. Now, they get a set commission on the VWAP but their gamble is trying to sell over that price. They need some volatility but not too much. (and yes a tanking SP will probably help them if they have already sold most of the shares)
Good comments FJ.
They avoided retail to avoid all those issues, fair call.
I guess there is no happy medium when it comes to raising cash, and each has it's own positives and negatives.
It is what it is and whichever way they go, everyone will have their opinion haha.

Reactions: 1 users

stuart888

Regular
Sure seems like Brainchip is on the path. Sensors for decisioning making that has nothing to do with text, bias, race, etc.

Just vibrations, sound, or any of the IoT Edge TinyML sensors.

Ambition, I love the big stuff too. 8 minutes.

Transformers: The best idea in AI | Andrej Karpathy and Lex Fridman​

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Sure seems like Brainchip is on the path. Sensors for decisioning making that has nothing to do with text, bias, race, etc.

Just vibrations, sound, or any of the IoT Edge TinyML sensors.

Ambition, I love the big stuff too. 8 minutes.

Transformers: The best idea in AI | Andrej Karpathy and Lex Fridman​

Not sure what this has to do with company frustration venting, but post away!
No abuse here 😂.
Seriously though, post in the main thread mate, not many visit these smaller threads.

• Haha
My frustrations:

No communication to the market. It's seem intentional at this point. People say 'oh they can't announce everything cos of NDAs '. Well,why no announcement for the release of Akida 1500? It's literally what the company is built around. Their marketing sucks. Theyre happy to tweet announcements to their 3000 twitter followers,but release news to the ASX where far more people will see it? Nah. Good enough to tweet but not for the ASX. Like I said, intentional.

I've been away for a while. What happened to fact finder? Abandoned ship?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Not sure what this has to do with company frustration venting, but post away!
No abuse here 😂.
Seriously though, post in the main thread mate, not many visit these smaller threads.
Stuart is a man who likes to spread positivity everywhere ♥️ bless ya @stuart888

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
My frustrations:

No communication to the market. It's seem intentional at this point. People say 'oh they can't announce everything cos of NDAs '. Well,why no announcement for the release of Akida 1500? It's literally what the company is built around. Their marketing sucks. Theyre happy to tweet announcements to their 3000 twitter followers,but release news to the ASX where far more people will see it? Nah. Good enough to tweet but not for the ASX. Like I said, intentional.

I've been away for a while. What happened to fact finder? Abandoned ship?
I doubt he's abandoned ship mate. We all have our limits or other stuff going on in life. Yeah communication has been pretty lacking for those who strictly only follow the ASX official news option which is pretty normal thing to do. Never ever have I had to endure this before In over two decades of investing, also on the other side I've never invested in the semiconductor industry before or something with such a disruptive new technology so might be part of the parcel. I'm just glad we have connections to some serious hitters otherwise I'd be totally losing my shit and selling out.

rgupta

Regular
Getting a bit concerned not because of brainchip SP but about the fear in some holders. I assume it is a normal thing for any new company. Markets sometimes can not project the real picture.
I will just add it takes time to materialism a new technology and share market only favours the patient people.
So be patient and have faith in your research. If you had not done your research wisely then do again.
End of the day we only find true friends in difficult times, in good times everyone is a friend but only true friend stands in bad times.
So it is not only about quality of brainchip but quality of us individuals as well.
Dyor

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Getting a bit concerned not because of brainchip SP but about the fear in some holders. I assume it is a normal thing for any new company. Markets sometimes can not project the real picture.
I will just add it takes time to materialism a new technology and share market only favours the patient people.
So be patient and have faith in your research. If you had not done your research wisely then do again.
End of the day we only find true friends in difficult times, in good times everyone is a friend but only true friend stands in bad times.
So it is not only about quality of brainchip but quality of us individuals as well.
Dyor
"End of the day we only find true friends in difficult times, in good times everyone is a friend but only true friend stands in bad times."
Well said mate ♥️
Easy to see the ones with black hearts here.
Sucks to be them 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom