Company Frustration Venting

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Hi All. What about using this for venting your frustrations at Company practices or decisions that bother you without being part of the general research and questions about technical stuff that so many of us don't understand (mea culpa), meaning that people who want to take part in responding to vents, be they preexplained by the company or not, and leave the main discussion thread as a more positive forum, as was its intended purpose, I believe.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi All. What about using this for venting your frustrations at Company practices or decisions that bother you without being part of the general research and questions about technical stuff that so many of us don't understand (mea culpa), meaning that people who want to take part in responding to vents, be they preexplained by the company or not, and leave the main discussion thread as a more positive forum, as was its intended purpose, I believe.
Burying your head in the sand while chanting 'I'm not listening' and baring your bum to the market is a sure way to get your ass kicked.

Just saying.

Reactions: 4 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
...so many of us don't understand (mea culpa),
I thought I had explained my lack of understanding in an earlier post. Although I'm possibly mistaken. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
I thought I had explained my lack of understanding in an earlier post. Although I'm possibly mistaken. 😕
:)
So, so sorry Mea Culpa. Not pointing at you but at myself, saying Mea Culpa, "I am to blame". I would be the LAST person to have a go at someone's lack of understanding of tech stuff!! Unfortunate coincidence that it is your tag name in here.

Murphy

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Burying your head in the sand while chanting 'I'm not listening' and baring your bum to the market is a sure way to get your ass kicked.

Just saying.
Do you think that is why I opened this thread, to bury my head in the sand? I am a rusted on, long term holder who thinks the company has explained amply their course of action when queries have arisen. I have never expected the company to change course based on my expectations. I understand people have different frustrations and, of course they should vent and have a vehicle for their annoyance or grievance but I thought creating a separate thread would give them a forum for that and not adversely affect others trying to navigate the pages for information to support their share purchase and not cause doubt. I don't want an echo chamber either but I think there are enough of the 1000 eyes watching the board and management to prevent the 'nothing to see here' dodgy behaviour. If that causes me to get kicked in the ass then so be it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
Where does the Brainchip Eagle go to ponder the SNN future???

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
Youtube is Free Motivation. Pick your topic, exercise, weight loss, investing techniques, ebike buying tips, whatever.

When life is frustrating, why not put your state of mind into a Youtube Search!!!

Amazing is the free motivation, yeah Alphabet/Google. Motivation helps me to be healthier.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=motivational+intelligence
1676331344051.png

Reactions: 1 users

stuart888

Regular
Wow, 11 years ago. Time to Market. Thank goodness the end is near!

AI is going to explode, ADAS is just one example of why so long?

SNN JAST was not ready, now it is. Mobileye was sure early and now they stand to win huge, just like Brainchip Spiking Neuromorphic Intelligence.

1676333144243.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Mugen74

Regular
Constant manipulation by shorts-Really starting to wonder if silence is complicity?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Mugen74,

To be honest that thought entered my mind a while ago.

Esq.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

charles2

Regular
Double bottom.

Perfect time for insiders to demonstrate some chops and buy a half million shares

Or more

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Mugen74

Regular
Doubt they can Charles even if they wanted to,probs all privvy to price senstive info .

Last edited:

charles2

Regular
Doubt they can Charles even if they wanted to,probs all privvy to price senstive info.
Are we in a mandated quiet period? Of course they always have some info that we don't....they work there. But if no big time announcement imminent then buy and show some leadership.....and make $$$....like we will.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mugen74

Regular
NDAs my friend NDAs
Asx also has a bee in its bonnet when it comes to BRN,Im sure they would chomp at the bit to prosecute.

charles2

Regular
NDAs my friend NDAs
They don't have to disclose a damn thing...just buy some shares and show some optimism

Mugen74

Regular
Thats the very definition of insider trading.

• Sad

alwaysgreen

Top 20
:)
So, so sorry Mea Culpa. Not pointing at you but at myself, saying Mea Culpa, "I am to blame". I would be the LAST person to have a go at someone's lack of understanding of tech stuff!! Unfortunate coincidence that it is your tag name in here.

Murphy

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Do you think that is why I opened this thread, to bury my head in the sand? I am a rusted on, long term holder who thinks the company has explained amply their course of action when queries have arisen. I have never expected the company to change course based on my expectations. I understand people have different frustrations and, of course they should vent and have a vehicle for their annoyance or grievance but I thought creating a separate thread would give them a forum for that and not adversely affect others trying to navigate the pages for information to support their share purchase and not cause doubt. I don't want an echo chamber either but I think there are enough of the 1000 eyes watching the board and management to prevent the 'nothing to see here' dodgy behaviour. If that causes me to get kicked in the ass then so be it.

This thread is right up my alley! Love a good whinge every now and then and have been keeping it out of the other thread so I need to vent now that we are back under 60 cents and seeing our capital erode every day.

Here we go..... Where were the explosive sales in 2022 as promised by PVDM?

Why haven't we signed a license for over a year???

The only explanation we have been given is "economic headwinds" as a passing comment in the 4C and it wasn't even a direct reason for the lack of sales. Not really good enough in my opinion.

If hardly anyone wants AKIDA 1000 (which is looking more and more likely by the day) and IF Akida 1500 is being rushed to market to rectify some shortcomings that customers have raised, why is that not conveyed to shareholders? It may instil some confidence in shareholders and persuade them to hold.

If it has nothing to do with that then fine but what is the problem? If our product is so amazing, you would think companies would be throwing money at us for it regardless of economic headwinds (Microsoft dropped $10 billion on ChatGPT in a pinch because they saw the value add to their product offering).

Like most here. I am holding onto my shares hoping for Akida to become ubiquitous (not my words, that is Brainchips own marketing material) when in reality, market adoption is not happening, let alone mass market adoption!

Show me the sales (or provide a reason why there aren't any)!!

/end rant

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

charles2

Regular
Thats the very definition of insider trading.
Not going to get into detail but buying stock in your own company by itself is not the definition of insider trading. If it was no one could ever buy shares in their own company.

toasty

Regular
Not going to get into detail but buying stock in your own company by itself is not the definition of insider trading. If it was no one could ever buy shares in their own company.
Trading (i.e. buying and selling) when you are privy to information that the market is not is definitely insider trading..........

charles2

Regular
Trading (i.e. buying and selling) when you are privy to information that the market is not is definitely insider trading..........
Sorry you are way way off. An insider/employee can trade (buy/sell) if he/she doesn't have material information about imminent deals, buy out etc and the company is not in a mandated quiet period ie pre/post earnings etc. Obviously this is the short form but insiders can buy shares in their own company....it happens every day.

Top Bottom