BRN Discussion Ongoing

Frangipani

Regular

How bizarre,

Only yesterday I posted this vidio of a Ford driver meandering through Dubai.

😃.

Esq.

And weirdly, too, I mentioned Project Falcon Neuro yesterday! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8590.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8591.jpeg
    IMG_8591.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 94 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
See comments below!

1710509838752.png

1710509796737.png

1710509988266.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users

CHIPS

Regular
Laurent Hili now really is a great fan of BrainChip :love:

Let's all hope that the outcome really will be very good and to his liking.

1710510248120.png

1710510369132.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users
Great find @chapman89 & thanks for sharing.

Having a sniff around after reading that and another that could be worth watching is NurjanaTech maybe?

I noticed that Cecilia was keeping an eye on some Brainchip happenings.

Cecilia Pisano

Nurjana Technologies University of Limerick

Screenshot_2024-03-15-23-26-18-41_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-15-23-26-43-32_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Looking at their website I noticed something else (below) related to your post in the partner / client area. They also work with Aus DoD, ESA amongst a number of other decent entities in aerospace, space etc

An agile, flexible, and responsive team that supports emerging requirements and evolving client needs.​

Nurjana Technologies provides creative, responsive, and innovative solutions to our clients operating in highly-technical and critical industries. Founded in 2012 as a niche organization predominantly serving the defense industry, NurjanaTech has since leveraged our core competencies, considerable know-how, and past experience to support the world’s most crucial infrastructures.

IMG_20240315_232932.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Caddy Shack is an all time favorite movie......

Maybe a few might know this reference, if not. oh well.

"Moose, Rocco.....

Help Laurent find his check book!!!"

We're after a bit more than 80 grand though 😛

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8592.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Does that mean an IP contract will surface next week? Or did they simply purchase a few chips? Hmmm…nonetheless great development. Just shows how long the ecosystem tentacles are.
I would bloody well hope so! They said acquisition which = bought or obtained so a material announcement I would think will be Monday morning to satisfy the ASX rules if a financial contract is written unless we've all misunderstood that post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member
If you think about it, this guy and the European Space Agency have access to all technology, new and old.
He has felt inclined on a public social media post, which shows a level of excitement not only from Laurent, but the ESA itself as he represents ESA, that Brainchips Akida, is far superior than anything else out there!

IMG_7067.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 107 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
If you think about it, this guy and the European Space Agency have access to all technology, new and old.
He has felt inclined on a public social media post, which shows a level of excitement not only from Laurent, but the ESA itself as he represents ESA, that Brainchips Akida, is far superior than anything else out there!

View attachment 59176
Spot on Chappy , it also helps when we have an expert fisherman like yourself casting baits

🎣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 88 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
That is pure 'coincidence'. I don't believe in coincidences anyway.
I like to download podcasts and play them later with a good player. I've listened to it and it's more than interesting. But what I actually find fascinating is the part that came next automatically in this folder in context:
I can't get no sleep

Have all a nice weekend!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Justchilln

Regular
Does that mean an IP contract will surface next week? Or did they simply purchase a few chips? Hmmm…nonetheless great development. Just shows how long the ecosystem tentacles are.
No it says they bought an akida processor they are available as dev kits on the company website

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Have to say it would be nice to have this company onboard , thay also dabble in turbine jet engins , so plenty of scope for sensor integration / data analytics.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Thinking
It’s great to see Brainchip listed here amongst esteemed industry players, and hoping the success of all rubs off sooner than later given our apparent silent traction
GLTAH !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom