BRN Discussion Ongoing

S

Straw

Someone posted recently how many shares LDN capital still had. Can't find it, can anyone point me in right direction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular
Someone hates the idea of Labor getting a second term and guess who that is? Labor.

Everyone who votes in this country has shares and property or has a close relative who does from whom they hope to one day inherit the property or shares.

Take the demutualised NRMA a huge number of those members who received shares in IAG apparently still hold them. Telstra is another one. There are many examples this idea will cause Labor to be thrown out at the next election.

Just look at what their proposal to remove franking credits for superannuation fund members did and this was a much smaller class of voters or so they thought until their families became outraged as well.

If they want more tax they need to go after the corporate sector simple not shoot ordinary Australians because their easy targets.

As alluded to the super rich will use tax havens. How many Australian companies will head off shore and list elsewhere so wealthy shareholders can change their domicile and ignore the ATO. I bet Atlassian will decide that the US is where it’s eggs should all be.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
well said @Fact Finder

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
S

Straw

Many thanks

Reactions: 2 users
Disrupting industries that yet do not exist:

ANT61.png

1. Innovation & Collaboration Centre
  2. About the ICC
  3. ICC Startups
  4. ANT61

Enabling humanity’s development in space and back home​

astrogate-labs

Humanity is expanding into space, yet humans are too fragile to perform the construction and assembly needed to create vital infrastructure in hazardous environments. Robots that can perform a wide variety of complex tasks autonomously are needed. In addition to great hardware, which is already available on the market, these robots need to be intelligent. ANT61 is working on the next generation robotic brain, taking advantage of recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The first step on the robot’s journey to space is in-orbit satellite maintenance, repair, and life extension.
Website
Download company one pager (pdf)

BENEFITS​

• Fully autonomous robots
  • Installation and assembly with high accuracy and speed
  • Robots collaborating on complex tasks.

TECHNOLOGY​

Most commercial robotics systems use the so-called ‘classical approach’ where robots are programmed to perform one specific task in a very stable environment, such as an assembly line or a pizza kiosk. ANT61’s robots are working in challenging and unpredictable environments, whether in space or on Earth, often alongside other robots and humans. At the core of the technology is a set of bespoke deep neural networks allowing ANT61’s robots to perform a wide variety of construction and assembly tasks, choosing different tools depending on the situation and adjusting to the ever-changing conditions.Life has evolved neural networks as a great multi-purpose tool to increase adaptability. Today, they give robots the same advantage.

POTENTIAL MARKETS​

While space is the primary strategic focus, ANT61’s first commercial projects are on Earth. Their versatile robots can perform any assembly or installation task and ANT61 has identified several key industries where they can make a difference today.The first industry ANT61 will tackle is land-based solar plant installation. Labour costs of the installation alone form 35% of the total project cost in Australia, Canada, the United States and United Arab Emirates, and in Japan it’s around 45%. Most large-scale solar farms are in remote areas and installation requires high precision with a few steps repeating thousands of times, making it ideal for robots. There is currently $4.8B worth of solar farm projects approved to commence in the next three years in Australia alone.

PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES​

ANT61 are looking to collaborate with satellite manufacturers for in-orbit servicing projects and companies performing installation, assembly, construction and maintenance in high-risk environments and remote areas such as mining sites, off-shore platforms and wind farms and pipelines”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 2799

1679058495452.gif

In 30 years we will meet AKIDA in a restaurant getting annoyed “DAMN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ASTRONAUT” 👁️👄👁️

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Fox151

Regular
Where is @MC Well that ramping you were doing trying to convince everyone Brainchip was linked to AWS well between you and ANT61 I have been made a believer:

The outcomes​

We have received three primary outcomes from this program.

First and foremost, we’ve met a great mentor, Matthew Hanson, who has decades of experience in robotic system architecture and is one of the key robotic experts in AWS. His contribution to our success is invaluable and deserves a separate article!

Secondly, we’ve built our first digital prototype of the satellite repair robot and have validated our autonomous control system technology in accurate simulation.

The third and precious outcome: we’ve tapped into AWS ML engineers’ wisdom, significantly reduced our robot’s training costs, and took our AI game to the next level.

All of that in the record-break time and with the intense focus

There is a lot more of interest in the full linked article and to become a believer you just need to link together all the previous ANT61 posts.

AWS are clearly fully aware of Brainchip AKIDA Science Fiction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Where is MC? I wonder, Have we found the mystery 100+ poster that @zeeb0t killed recently? I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Where is MC? I wonder, Have we found the mystery 100+ poster that @zeeb0t killed recently? I hope not.
He's run out of magic spray so he's gone tobogganless tobogganing in Scandinavia.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

charles2

Regular
Help me with this:

Is it accurate to say/advertise that Brainchip/Akida has solved/overcome the von Neumann bottleneck?

If so wouldn't this be a HUGE EVENT on the path to ubiquity?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Edge Computing B2B (Business to Business) Marketer from Dolphin Design with a BrainChip post tag

Did someone have a Dolphin - BrainChip link the other day?

1679080216159.png

1679080591791.png

1679080658390.png

1679080682254.png

1679080311439.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

Microchip

Last edited by a moderator: