BRN Discussion Ongoing

Here's a "to do" list for tomorrow incase I forget what I've got to follow up on from today:

• Fraunhofer speech recognition
  • Bitsensing radar
  • Infineon Aurix + AI sensors
  • Mow the lawn
  • Buy some toilet paper
Flour and talc

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hahaha don’t worry champ…. You too are creeping up that list🤫
yes-have-some.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wags

Regular
Here's a "to do" list for tomorrow incase I forget what I've got to follow up on from today:

• Fraunhofer speech recognition
  • Bitsensing radar
  • Infineon Aurix + AI sensors
  • Mow the lawn
  • Buy some toilet paper
  • backwash Spa Filters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
You can't be relaxed. You have seen a 13% decline in the value of your holding today alone. It simply doesn't make sense to state that you are relaxed.

It's time to face reality in as much that they are poor communicators and that it needs to change.

The market is telling us that it is uncertain about the future of the company.

The company can and should react. We all know it won't though.

The arrogance exhibited by them is stupefying.
"You can't be relaxed"

Well actually you can be relaxed because if you have done your DD on the company then these short-term price movements won't bother you so much.

The only people (IMO) that are worried about short term price movements are those who are either looking to make a quick buck or are trading. (Obviously there will be a few long-term shareholders that will be angry or uncomfortable but that's life).

Everyone has their own strategy. Telling someone that they can't be relaxed about a 13% decline is
1/. Completely illogical.
2/. Ignorant.

I'm with Lou on this. I'm comfortable with my position. Not worried in the slightest.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Unfortunately, I don't know if we already had this message?

Ramsundar K.
Ramsundar K.• 2.MSc, MBA. PSPO. Innovation@Valeo | Technologist. Wannabe Strategist!

Testing a teleoperated/remote-driven car on a race track? Yes we do that too (use case 1) in the EU’s Horizon 2020 5GMED project https://5gmed.eu

Today all the 5GMED project teams are here at the Castelloli circuit for the technical review meetings and presentations of the current status of the WPs and four use case specific demos to the European Commission project office.

#Innovation @ Valeo and Valeo Deutschland. Our Mickael M. presented the UC1 slides, gave an quick intro to all the @Valeo sensors (lidar, radar, cameras, telematics control unit, etc) fitted in our Cruise4U car and then gave a demo together with Philippe Andrianavalona who was driving the car from the remote cockpit.

Tomorrow there will be the round two of demos and meeting at our cross border test site near Perthus.

Thanks to Francisco Vazquez Gallego Raül González José López Luque Jad Nasreddine Philippe Veyssiere David Porcuna Sanchez, Judit Bastida and all 5GMED partners for their presentations and project contributions.

Kevin Nguyen Mickael M. Alexander MARTENS Philippe Andrianavalona Aurélien M. Sophie de Lambert de Boisjean Philippe Seguret Emine Naouar Hervé MARCASUZAA

#ADAS #TCU #Telematics #5G #V2X

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
"You can't be relaxed"

Well actually you can be relaxed because if you have done your DD on the company then these short-term price movements won't bother you so much.

The only people (IMO) that are worried about short term price movements are those who are either looking to make a quick buck or are trading. (Obviously there will be a few long-term shareholders that will be angry or uncomfortable but that's life).

Everyone has their own strategy. Telling someone that they can't be relaxed about a 13% decline is
1/. Completely illogical.
2/. Ignorant.

I'm with Lou on this. I'm comfortable with my position. Not worried in the slightest.
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Yea that’s weird. All good though. Thanks for the document. I remember seeing that slide before so wasn’t questioning the legitimacy of it but I thought about it when we first heard that BRN were working on another version of Akida.
Wow this just gets even more weird 😂
I wonder what the issue is? Snail mail would be even faster also walking to whatever state you live in and hand delivering my post to you would be faster. You replied jan 25 and I got the notification today
Screenshot_20230216-220526.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

DoD artificial intelligence agents successfully pilot fighter jet​

• Published Feb. 13, 2023
AFRL’s Autonomous Air Combat Operations, or AACO, and DARPA’s Air Combat Evolution, or ACE, AI-driven autonomy agents piloted the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School’s X-62A VISTA to perform advanced fighter maneuvers. AACO’s AI agents performed one-on-one beyond-visual-range, or BVR, engagements against a simulated adversary, and ACE’s AI agents performed within-visual-range maneuvering, known as dogfighting, against constructive AI red-team agents.

AACO and ACE are autonomy programs focused on developing AI-driven autonomy for airborne tactical platforms. The goal of AACO is to develop and fly an advanced AI-driven autopilot capable of performing aviate and navigate functions and autonomous behaviors such as advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance and BVR combat.

DARPA’s ACE program aims to develop trusted, scalable, human-level, AI-driven autonomy for air combat by using human-machine collaborative dogfighting as its challenge problem.

Both programs recognize the value and need for the X-62 and similar testbeds, which are critical for the maturation of AI-driven autonomy capabilities and new uncrewed vehicle model designs, the experimentation lead said.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

The Pope

Regular
The yakster is back. Has he been too much of late on the hotcrapper digesting the shite from shareman and the Dean?
Maybe FF is there as well on long service leave from TSE. Just stirring FF as I know you can’t keep away from TSE and skim through (maybe read) all the posts on TSE. All the best on your sailing adventures on your yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The yakster is back. Has he been too much of late on the hotcrapper digesting the shite from shareman and the Dean?
Maybe FF is there as well on long service leave from TSE. Just stirring FF as I know you can’t keep away from TSE and skim through (maybe read) all the posts on TSE. All the best on your sailing adventures on your yacht.
Yes good to have him back, Release the Yakken!
Once in a blue 🔵 I'll check brn chat over there unfortunate for you ladies and gentlemen as my low quality posting takes place here now😔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

schuey

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
What happened? Why do I have to read through hundreds of pissing contests between grown people? Please keep it to relevant information regarding the company and the stock. If you participate in any of these one sentence jabs at others posters, you are the problem. Why can't we just have nice things. I totally understand why FF left, he saw this coming.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Prophesee are off to Barcelona in 10 days, showing off their Qualcomm Snapdragon camera collaboration.

Looks like BrainChip is Cinderella this time.

1676558743357.png

1676558794519.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 29 users

Yak52

Regular
Yes good to have him back, Release the Yakken!
Once in a blue 🔵 I'll check brn chat over there unfortunate for you ladies and gentlemen as my low quality posting takes place here now😔

Hello all. Yes back to watch all the various goings on happening here. And I have been having so much fun over at the Crapper silently annoying Shareman and Dean by modding as many of their posts as possible. They didn't even know I was around. blamed others! lol.
I wanted to Bait Shareman to confirm some info on his true identity which he obliged and I knew it would get me expelled, but it was worth seeing him panic first.
Its a dirty industry this Australian financial markets! absolutely corrupt. So glad I threw my licence at them some 20 yrs ago. Never regretted it.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

Beebo

Regular
One thing I would like to know is what rate of success we have with IP negotiations. We have two confirmed successes (Renesas & Megachips), but how many failed ones?

In one podcast, Rob Telson jokingly said he needed a heart monitor during his negotiations, meaning it is a stressful process.

I’m still betting Akida 1500 will get us a higher score rate in IP negotiations.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Haha

Getupthere

Regular