BRN Discussion Ongoing

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
You mean like this, appropriately called an Alpha 4C. I think I could cope with being seen driving one of these. View attachment 10533
1656631701396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Fuck first day of the new FY, should I buy more brn?
Well I guess that depends if you actually believe that Mr Sean Heir's statement (although I don't believe he said "break even", we need to keep it real please) earlier this year is factual or not??

Myself, I believe "shit's" going to happen big time! Maybe not overnight, but it will happen.

I leave you with a question to ponder also, who else has brought to market a commercially available product whereby "shit" can happen in this space?

Pantene Peeps!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

mrgds

Regular
You mean like this, appropriately called an Alpha 4C. I think I could cope with being seen driving one of these. View attachment 10533
Yes, i agree, you would definately "be seen" coming in this car, ............. 0-60, 4.7s :rolleyes:
Tesla Gen 2 Roadster ..................................................0-60, 1.9s :eek::love:
GREEN BABY YEAH ........................(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Taproot

Regular
The awards ceremony took place at Sensors Converge, June 27-29 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.

The 2022 Innovative Product of the Year Award categories and winners included:

 Aerospace/Space: Dynamic Vision Sensor (DVS) by iniVation
 AI/Machine Learning: AML100 Analog Machine Learning Processor by Aspinity, Inc.
 Connectivity: SYN4381 Triple Combo SoC by Synaptics Inc.
 Automotive/Autonomous Technologies: PreAct T30P Flash LiDAR by PreAct Technologies
 Data Acquisition & Analytics: Datalynq by Sourceability
 Industrial IoT: UbiCell Streetlight Controller by Ubicquia
 Industrial Sensors: Rechargeable SuperTag by Link Labs
 Instrumentation & Test: Maxwell: Quantum RF Sensor Platform by ColdQuanta
 MEMS: Instrumems Multi-Sense Platform by Instrumems
 Medical: Powermat PMT 100 Wireless Power Solution by Powermat Technologies Ltd.
 Optical and Cameras: Micro Core by Seek Thermal
 Wearables: RESP Smart Sensor Platform by Strados Labs

The 2022 Individual Awards category winners:
 Startup of the Year: Blickfeld GmbH
 Woman on the Year: Sally Frykman, Velodyne Lidar

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1656632390582.png

Got my eye on this beauty .... Maybe next year!! .... Tell him he's dreaming ;);)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Motty

BS, that’s a nice set of wheels, love the colour. Will you still talk to us all once you own that baby?🤣

• Haha
  • Love

BOB Bank of Brainchip
BS, that’s a nice set of wheels, love the colour. Will you still talk to us all once you own that baby?🤣
Hi Motty, I'll drop the window and wave :) ;) hope to see and 'talk' to you for the next catch up mate .. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrgds

Regular
Hi Motty, I'll drop the window and wave :) ;) hope to see and 'talk' to you for the next catch up mate .. 🍻
Thats because you "can drop the window" and put your arm out, and not get it ripped off. ............ 0-60, 3.7s :rolleyes:
Did i mention, Tesla Gen 2 ROADSTER ...........................................................0-60, 1.9s ? :cool::p:eek::love:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

gex

Regular
Thats because you "can drop the window" and put your arm out, and not get it ripped off. ............ 0-60, 3.7s :rolleyes:
Did i mention, Tesla Gen 2 ROADSTER ...........................................................0-60, 1.9s ? :cool::p:eek::love:
60mph?

just checked, jesussssss

• Acceleration 1/4 mile

8.8 sec

wtf

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I am not sure if this video of Valeo has been posted before from CES 2022, keeping fingers crossed as all the 1000 eyes here for us to be in the LIDAR 3. 1 in 3 cars in the world has a Valeo system fitted (So endless opportunties for Akida to be in so many packages (LIDAR Level 3 autonomy, Multiple ADAS options, Interior inelligence and so on........)

The SP has dropped,I am a little shaken by the drop in SP, All I do at such times is revisit the many opportunities Brainchip has and it gives me a CONFIDENCE,
To keep our memories fresh, posting a snipped of our Valeo partnership.
Again DYOR.....
1656634140365.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

mrgds

Regular
YEP, crazy acceleration, ................ and there has been talk of a Tesla Gen 2 Roadster - Space-X Edition,
1.1s .........................:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I am not sure if this video of Valeo has been posted before from CES 2022, keeping fingers crossed as all the 1000 eyes here for us to be in the LIDAR 3. 1 in 3 cars in the world has a Valeo system fitted (So endless opportunties for Akida to be in so many packages (LIDAR Level 3 autonomy, Multiple ADAS options, Interior inelligence and so on........)

The SP has dropped,I am a little shaken by the drop in SP, All I do at such times is revisit the many opportunities Brainchip has and it gives me a CONFIDENCE,
To keep our memories fresh, posting a snipped of our Valeo partnership.
Again DYOR.....
View attachment 10544

Wish I had bought some shares at 12c, but love getting the reminders.
Cheers

• Fire

Reuben

Founding Member
Wish I had bought some shares at 12c, but love getting the reminders.
Cheers
A year from now, I reckon there will be a few who say I wish I bought it under a dollar..... :)
You never know :)

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Labsy

Regular
This looks like Infineon's patent for the alarm system.

US2021224618A1 Classification System and Method for Classifying an External Impact on a Window or on an Access Opening of an Enclosed Structure

View attachment 10510

[0045] According to some embodiments the audio signal pre-processor comprises an audio signal filter configured for filtering the audio signal, and/or the pressure signal pre-processor comprises a pressure signal filter configured for filtering the pressure signal. Each of the filters may, for example, be implemented as a high pass filter or a noise filter. Such features further improve the classification accuracy.

[089] ... the classification processor 9 is configured for executing a first machine learning algorithm, wherein the audio feature and pressure feature vector APV is fed to an input layer of the first machine learning algorithm, and wherein the classification output CO is based on an output of the first machine learning algorithm.

[0123] The calculated pressure features and the trained audio features are then concatenated and fed to a feedforward neural network 13 followed by a softmax processor 14 that eventually delivers the classification probabilities.

Once again, we see that the NN is one that was prepared earlier. This patent does not describe any circuit details of a NN.
Just to be clear and for others not quite following,
Is there a possibility that the ARM M4 contains AKIDA IP???, (used as illustrated in some context in the above infeon patent which describes a neural network) and hence explaining the low power consumption?
And the fact that no NN details are provided just means you can't tell what's running the NN?

Ps I know I'm just repeating the above post but just dumbing it down so it can sink in for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Akida Ballista!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Bit harsh!

Why do you believe BrainChip are struggling for guests ole mate?
I did say previously I think the podcasts have run there time, this is probably the most response we got from people for a while, maybe they should temp @Fact Finder onto the next podcast for us investors, that would be interesting.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not many shares needed the last week or so to get our SP moving in either direction quite a lot.

Reactions: 3 users

WHITE PAPER​

Neuromorphic Computing Brings AI to the Edge​

How conventional processor architecture is becoming a thing of the past​

Tata Consultancy Services Brand Logo

Connected devices driven by 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) are everywhere from autonomous vehicles, smart homes, healthcare to space exploration. Devices are becoming more intelligent. Massive amounts of data from multiple sources need to be processed quickly, securely, and in real time, having low latency. Cloud-based architecture may not fulfil these needs of futuristic AI-based systems, that require intelligence at the edge and the ability to process sparse events. Neuromorphic computing resolves the issues of the conventional processor architecture or the von Neumann architecture by separating processing and memory units. It mimics the human brain and its cognitive functions such as interpretation, autonomous adaptation; as well as supports in-memory processing at higher speeds, complexity, and better energy efficiency. As research continues, neuromorphic processors will advance edge computing capabilities and bring AI closer to the edge.
Click on the "Read More" button to read the entire whitepaper.
Click on the contact icon at the bottom right to talk to our subject matter experts.

Read More

Arijit Mukherjee
Senior Scientist, TCS Research
Sounak Dey
Senior Scientist, TCS Research
Vedvyas Krishnamoorthy
Business Development Manager, Technology Business Unit, TCS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
S

Straw