New podcast with Jerome out next week….

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
GM everyone.
1656622494147.png

Remember BRN is suffering because everything else is too....
Have a good day :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29 users
GM everyone.
View attachment 10526
Remember BRN is suffering because everything else is too....
Have a good day :)
Laughing at meme, not comment. 100% agree. I just top up every month and don’t look at SP too much.

Just my personal opinion. DYOR etc etc. but I hold. I feel like this is very much the calm before the storm and everyone will say “oh man I wish could have bought BRN for under a dollar; how lucky were they?!”…. Not lucky! Did research. Believed in potential held strong!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I guess they are struggling for guests.
Bit harsh!

Why do you believe BrainChip are struggling for guests ole mate?

Reactions: 6 users
I guess someone got up on the wrong foot ;). Be happy it’s Friday. New financial year, weekend tomorrow!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Morning Rocket,

I’m looking forward to hearing from our Chief Marketing Officer.

He’s very experienced and important to our company’s success so I can’t wait to hear his thoughts and strategy going forward!

From memory he has a degrees in psychology which he applies with a organisation and business mindset.

I love psychology and enjoy seeing positivity pushed. You sell more with a positive mindset than a negative one.so this interview is coming at the right time!

Happy thoughts; Happy Friday!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
Going against the trend, BRCHF closed GREEN last night. ;)(y)
That’s right look at lithium. Unfortunately this is how it is for now, nearly all companys have dropped upto 80% down. I’m just hoping our ceo statement is factual from earlier this year and we get to be break even and pay for all of our own shit. That will make me so fking happy. Remember all have a plan before investing. 2025 is when I will legit be upset if we haven’t done anything by then. For now BRN is in the right place at the right time educating our future clients and working on projects I assume to prove this e.g. nasa and our most recent nvisio.

Reactions: 18 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Fuck first day of the new FY, should I buy more brn?

• Haha
Also can we all be happy, life is too short (fuck you shorters) and our lambos will be purchased in 2025 with brainchip or the merc in em depending on your choice

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

mrgds

Regular
Also can we all be happy, life is too short (fuck you shorters) and our lambos will be purchased in 2025 with brainchip or the merc in em depending on your choice
Already made my choice, "not a LAIMMO , and not a CRAPCEDES, " ............
"ITS THIS BAD BOY" :cool:
Screenshot (34).png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
Love that green, have you seen the green on alpha rameos? Not the best car but that green 😩
You mean like this, appropriately called an Alpha 4C. I think I could cope with being seen driving one of these.
4c.JPG

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

mrgds

Regular
You mean like this, appropriately called an Alpha 4C. I think I could cope with being seen driving one of these. View attachment 10533
I really like the omen, ....................... 4C,
maybe you only have to wait til then, :love:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom