BRN Discussion Ongoing

Just a reminder for those who work in politics and think a week is a long time:

“Laguna Hills, Calif. – June 19, 2022 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd(ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, and Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, today announced a technology partnership that delivers next-generation platforms for OEMs looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.
Inspired by human vision, Prophesee’s technology uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the eye and brain to reveal what was invisible until now using standard frame-based technology. Prophesee’s computer vision systems open new potential in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR.
BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency.
“We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”
“By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings,” said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee.”

As an investor if I see a press release like the above every month I consider I am doing well and my investment is on track.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
F

Filobeddo

Just a reminder for those who work in politics and think a week is a long time:

“Laguna Hills, Calif. – June 19, 2022 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd(ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, and Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, today announced a technology partnership that delivers next-generation platforms for OEMs looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.
Inspired by human vision, Prophesee’s technology uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the eye and brain to reveal what was invisible until now using standard frame-based technology. Prophesee’s computer vision systems open new potential in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR.
BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency.
“We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”
“By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings,” said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee.”

As an investor if I see a press release like the above every month I consider I am doing well and my investment is on track.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hey FF , for a a simple guy like me all I needed to hear was

"unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy","offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users
The German market still maintains its interest in Brainchip:

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS - CLASSIC RESETTER OFFERS OPPORTUNITY

Unlike Netflix, Zoom or other sizes of the technology industry, the developer of the Akida chip, the Australian BrainChip Holdings, is robust. The price performance of the emerging IP company, which is the first commercial manufacturer of neuromorphic AI chips worldwide, has even been in the green area since the beginning of the year. After the start of the year at EUR 0.45, it went up to EUR 1.66 due to a report regarding a cooperation with the car giant Mercedes. It became known that Akida technology is intended to make "Hey, Mercedes" voice control in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control. Since then, however, the stock has been corrected by almost 70% due to the weak market environment. However, soil formation is currently taking place in the range of EUR 0.60. In addition, MACD and RSI are on the verge of a buy signal.

In the long term, BrainChip's novel AI chip could become the new standard in the semiconductor market. The advantages are that Akida is extremely energy-efficient and high-performance and promotes the growth of edge AI technology by using a neuromorphic architecture, a kind of artificial intelligence inspired by the biology of the human brain. BrainChip enables the universal use of efficient edge computing in real applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics and the Internet of Things. It is not for nothing that BrainChip was included in the partner program of the chip giant ARM, which is intended to research the next generation of AI solutions.

Another partnership with the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic image processing systems, Prophesee, is new. Prophesee's technology is inspired by human vision and uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the eye and brain to recognise what was previously invisible with standard image-based technology. Prophesee's computer vision systems target segments such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, as well as augmented reality and virtual reality, similar to Akida.

We have successfully ported the data from Prophesee's neuromorphic camera sensor to process inferences on Akida with impressive performance, says Anil Mankar, co-founder and CDO of BrainChip. This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida's ability to process data with unprecedented efficiency, precision and energy savings at the capture point is a real advance in AI and offers manufacturers an immediately implementable solution.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

I feel that BRN now need to throw a bone out to the world as we seem to be starting to scrape the barrel for info.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The German market still maintains its interest in Brainchip:

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS - CLASSIC RESETTER OFFERS OPPORTUNITY

Unlike Netflix, Zoom or other sizes of the technology industry, the developer of the Akida chip, the Australian BrainChip Holdings, is robust. The price performance of the emerging IP company, which is the first commercial manufacturer of neuromorphic AI chips worldwide, has even been in the green area since the beginning of the year. After the start of the year at EUR 0.45, it went up to EUR 1.66 due to a report regarding a cooperation with the car giant Mercedes. It became known that Akida technology is intended to make "Hey, Mercedes" voice control in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control. Since then, however, the stock has been corrected by almost 70% due to the weak market environment. However, soil formation is currently taking place in the range of EUR 0.60. In addition, MACD and RSI are on the verge of a buy signal.

In the long term, BrainChip's novel AI chip could become the new standard in the semiconductor market. The advantages are that Akida is extremely energy-efficient and high-performance and promotes the growth of edge AI technology by using a neuromorphic architecture, a kind of artificial intelligence inspired by the biology of the human brain. BrainChip enables the universal use of efficient edge computing in real applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics and the Internet of Things. It is not for nothing that BrainChip was included in the partner program of the chip giant ARM, which is intended to research the next generation of AI solutions.

Another partnership with the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic image processing systems, Prophesee, is new. Prophesee's technology is inspired by human vision and uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the eye and brain to recognise what was previously invisible with standard image-based technology. Prophesee's computer vision systems target segments such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, as well as augmented reality and virtual reality, similar to Akida.

We have successfully ported the data from Prophesee's neuromorphic camera sensor to process inferences on Akida with impressive performance, says Anil Mankar, co-founder and CDO of BrainChip. This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida's ability to process data with unprecedented efficiency, precision and energy savings at the capture point is a real advance in AI and offers manufacturers an immediately implementable solution.

But if it's as good as they would have us believe, why hasn't it been taken over?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
But if it's as good as they would have us believe, why hasn't it been taken over?
Germany is worried that could happen so they are building up their defence force at a rapid pace. 😎

And of course they have NATO to back them up.

FF😎

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love

Perhaps

Regular
It was a bit of a surprise when Volvo announced last week to bring the Nvidia Drive AGX Orin platform into production models end of 2022. Just a reminder, Orin was the platform in development used in the EQXX. Depending on Mercedes announcements production start of Orin is planned for 2024 together with the new MB.OS. Would be great if some of the techs could step in at the latest Orin specifications to find out if there is any chance of the use of neuromorphic IP, thanks.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
4DE1204C-EF7B-4F29-A8CA-A0AFCFAA8F0C.jpeg

D37C6D2B-47C2-488C-8A64-C2351DA33D3D.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
I do get the sense that in regards to new information coming out, perhaps this is the quiet before the storm. The storm being the second half of 2022!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Diogenese

Top 20
It was a bit of a surprise when Volvo announced last week to bring the Nvidia Drive AGX Orin platform into production models end of 2022. Just a reminder, Orin was the platform in development used in the EQXX. Depending on Mercedes announcements production start of Orin is planned for 2024 together with the new MB.OS. Would be great if some of the techs could step in at the latest Orin specifications to find out if there is any chance of the use of neuromorphic IP, thanks.

Nvidia use 16-bit or 32-bit weights/actuations.

3rd Generation Tensor Cores and Sparsity NVIDIA Tensor cores provide the performance necessary to accelerate next generation AI applications. Tensor cores are programmable fused matrix-multiply-and-accumulate units that execute concurrently alongside the CUDA cores. Tensor cores implement floating point HMMA (HalfPrecision Matrix Multiply and Accumulate) and IMMA (Integer Matrix Multiple and Accumulate) instructions for accelerating dense linear algebra computations, signal processing, and deep learning inference

They do try to fudge a bit of sparsity by ignoring zeros if 2 out of every 4 bits are non-zero (or do they mean if 2 out of every 4 bits are zero?). Anyhow, they have to count the bits (fine-tuning weights), and add the address (value) of the non-zero bits (non-zero indices, ie, is its value 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, ...?). Rather inelegant!

1656320119017.png

https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/nvidia-jetson-agx-xavier-32-teraops-ai-robotics/

The latest generation of NVIDIA’s industry-leading Jetson AGX family of embedded Linux high-performance computers, Jetson AGX Xavier delivers GPU workstation class performance with an unparalleled 32 TeraOPS (TOPS) of peak compute and 750Gbps of high-speed I/O in a compact 100x87mm form-factor. Users can configure operating modes at 10W, 15W, and 30W as needed for their applications. Jetson AGX Xavier sets a new bar for compute density, energy efficiency, and AI inferencing capabilities deployable to the edge, enabling next-level intelligent machines with end-to-end autonomous capabilities.

1656321013251.png

There is an opportunity to plug Akida in in place of the Vision Accelerator in the green Xavier SoC box - but they have Watts to burn.

So, on the disclosed information ...

1656321289664.png

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
It’s good seeing other paid members have finally worked out how to edit their “custom title”.
Thanks for that. We can all have a bit of fun

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
The worm has turned back in the day it was all about max power now it's all about efficiency.

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for that. We can all have a bit of fun
I still do a double take every now and then when I see your profile picture.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

GStocks123

Regular
Very interesting release on Professor Hossam Haicks progress

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom