BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tim Llewellynn

Tim Llewellynn

CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai
2h · Edited

Wow! NVISO + BrainChip = TinyML on Steroids. We didn't think it could be done - getting our automotive grade headpose #AIApp running at 1000FPS on a #RPI4 + #Neuromorphic processor. This is definitely a #gamechanger and paves the way for #lowpower #MCU's running high performance AI without the internet to enable a whole host of new interactive experiences. Some stats: - NVISO Cloud Model (GPU Optimized) = 23.8MB (internet required), latency = ~15ms - NVISO Neuromorphic Model (Akida Optimized) = 150KB (no internet required), latency = 1ms The bandwidth, memory, latency, energy, and privacy improvements are massive”
Any one else not remember the WANCA’s first words “I mean the way I look at it if it really worked they would not be on the ASX”.

No. I don’t either.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA on steroids

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
GOOD MORNING!

looney-tunes.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

gex

Regular
#GAMECHANGER

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Im really sorry about this Fact Finder, I’m putting you on ignore! Just to let you know that it was your posts that i read in HC a couple of years ago that made me decide to invest in our BrainChip company. “ so great full for that “ The reason i put you on ignore is because the post that you put out and the information you share and research with us chippers, just makes me want to buy more shares, so going on ignore until 2025… 🥹 good luck in your investment! 🥸
Not sure if there is a point to this post where you are concerned Tony but I commend you for having a plan and putting it into effect. Others might use you as a role model.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Check this guy out LOL he doesn’t think Brainchip was the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic AI .
Maybe I should direct him to the website, check some YouTube videos out? Or get him to read the Mercedes announcement saying that Brainchip are AI experts and that they’re 5-10x more efficient than anything else out there. Hmm.

Attachments

• 1E9FCB63-A13C-41AF-A2C9-4D197726A09E.jpeg
    1E9FCB63-A13C-41AF-A2C9-4D197726A09E.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Good morning, Intel capital sharing about brainchip again.... for newbies intelcapital.com is part of intel group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622-082735_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-082735_Twitter.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Good morning, Intel capital sharing about brainchip again.... for newbies intelcapital.com is part of intel group.

Could the Nviso report card on Brainchip’s AKIDA lead to Intel Capital taking a position. We need to find out more about whether it is purely into venture capital funding of startups.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
F

Filobeddo

Hahaha Now that’s very dangerous territory for AI facial/emotion tracking 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Could the Nviso report card on Brainchip’s AKIDA lead to Intel Capital taking a position. We need to find out more about whether it is purely into venture capital funding of startups.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A quick look Intel Capital has a position in SiFive as well. Still unclear if they would buy into a listed company. Wiki seems to think so but website only speaks to venture capital???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Tim the CEO of NVISO has just put a post on LinkedIn boasting about NVISO + Brainchip = TinyML on steroids, this will be the live demo tonight as well.
He sounds a VERY excited man :) ..... Happy days ..... great post again!!.... Jesse :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Build-it

Regular
Any one else not remember the WANCA’s first words “I mean the way I look at it if it really worked they would not be on the ASX”.

No. I don’t either.

FF
Check this guy out LOL he doesn’t think Brainchip was the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic AI .
Maybe I should direct him to the website, check some YouTube videos out? Or get him to read the Mercedes announcement saying that Brainchip are AI experts and that they’re 5-10x more efficient than anything else out there. Hmm.

AKIDA BALLISTA on steroids

Add it to the list of another head up their a..se useless ill informed opinion.

I mean even blind Freddie can see what's going on. Akidas Ubiquitous Game changing Defacto standard Essential Edge AI Ecosystem is in plain sight.

Edge Compute

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Add it to the list of another head up their a..se useless ill informed opinion.

I mean even blind Freddie can see what's going on. Akidas Ubiquitous Game changing Defacto standard Essential Edge AI Ecosystem is in plain sight.

Edge Compute
Love it:

“Akidas Ubiquitous Game changing Defacto standard Essential Edge AI Ecosystem is in plain sight”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
A quick look Intel Capital has a position in SiFive as well. Still unclear if they would buy into a listed company. Wiki seems to think so but website only speaks to venture capital???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I suspect that they would only be interested in purchasing new shares so that BRN had use of the funds rather than just purchasing some on market.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Quiltman

Regular
Fantastic results.
Let's see who else gets excited by keeping a keen eye on "likes" for this post in LInkedIn.
On reading this you would have to call an urgent meeting wouldn't you !!

For example

View attachment 9809
Ok, there is a chance I will list some "1000 eyes" here, but the list of likes on Tim's post is getting interesting !
Renault, BMW, Volvo

1655852053243.png

1655852626218.png

1655852131212.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A quick take with a grain of salt opinion on Intel Capital.

Created to allow Intel to stay ahead of the innovation curve by identifying startups with this sort of potential. Intel Capital has access to Intel engineers and has 50 of those engineers placed in startups it has provided venture capital to for the purpose of assisting them through the development phase. These engineers will make recommendations as to what technology might be incorporated from Intel or elsewhere to achieve success.

We know that Tony Dawe created the Nviso opportunity however the type of progress being made by Nviso would certainly be enlivening interest at Intel Capital and if there are other startups in its stable needing what AKIDA offers well it seems obvious what could happen.

At the other end with SFive and AKIDA progress there could also lead to similar outcomes.

My preliminary opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Reuben

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It could be Nviso report card on Brainchip’s AKIDA, this is the 2nd time they are tweeting about brainchip. both the times the tweets were brainchip's partnerships (this time it is Prophessee). My Opinion - Intel Capital will not promote if they dont have something in it for them (given Intel is a competitor too or it could be they just promoting their foundries). Nevertheless lots of promotions going on about brainchip. :cool:
Please DYOR

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Build-it

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220622-092645_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220622-092645_LinkedIn.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20220622-091229_LinkedIn.jpg