BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Whilst PVDM is a true gentleman for donating this I do hope for the Institute’s sake they didn’t sell the entire holding. Surely on receipt of such a gift they may ask Peter the value of holding onto at least half the shares, to one day make their initial share sale looks like an annual dividend cheque
You and I and the gate post know that, but what are the tax implications?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Had read somewhere one company had nearly picked up 50 million shares in the last month,Goldman Sachs must be our shorter manipulator.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Me too, and a Renesas Rep, a Valeo Rep, SiFive Rep, MegaChips Rep, MosChip Rep, NASA Rep ……
These Reps sure can keep a secret.
NASA not so much as they let Anil Mankar say at the 2021 Ai Field Day:

“NASA, this is publicly announced, NASA is looking at neuromorphic solutions ESPECIALLY because it can learn new objects quickly on chip…”

Which reminds me Anil Mankar
also said when asked if there were any processors AKIDA did not work with:

“No, actually we are agnostic to the processor…”

Which fully answered the question but then unsolicited went further saying:

“It can work with MIPS, RISC-V, it can work with ARM, ARC, INTEL, all the processors.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Yak52

Regular
No one found any of this info yet ??? Yak52

BRN SHORTING & Announcements May-June 2022.jpg

POST AGM Shorting 50 Mil.jpg

ASX BRN Shorts 6 June 2022.jpg

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
WTF, just catching up on today's events. What a true blue bloody legend Peter is.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Yak52

Regular
ADDITIONAL info on Shorts of 23/24/25 May which were only Day Trades.

ASX SHORTS Th 26 May 2022.jpg

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Whilst PVDM is a true gentleman for donating this I do hope for the Institute’s sake they didn’t sell the entire holding. Surely on receipt of such a gift they may ask Peter the value of holding onto at least half the shares, to one day make their initial share sale looks like an annual dividend cheque
That was my thinking too..
Although it looks like they were all sold.

But I don't think this will be the last Great Act of philanthropy, from Peter, in the future.

As a few here have said, he sets a Great example, to all of us, to help others and make this World a better place for everyone.
When we are in a position to do so.

Although this was definitely not his intention, this will get very favorable press and will help spread the Brainchip Story, to a much wider audience, which will benefit us all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

M_C

Founding Member

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Next AGM I'm throwing my underpants at him like a crazed Beatles fan.👀

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Slade

Top 20
NASA not so much as they let Anil Mankar say at the 2021 Ai Field Day:

“NASA, this is publicly announced, NASA is looking at neuromorphic solutions ESPECIALLY because it can learn new objects quickly on chip…”

Which reminds me Anil Mankar
also said when asked if there were any processors AKIDA did not work with:

“No, actually we are agnostic to the processor…”

Which fully answered the question but then unsolicited went further saying:

“It can work with MIPS, RISC-V, it can work with ARM, ARC, INTEL, all the processors.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Akida is going to be hidden by a lot of companies on Risk-V. Follow the financials. Revenue will come. I believe it will be an explosion of revenue in the next 12 months.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Gies

Regular

Rise, Long term support failed to hold, as the double bottom is in play now, the MACD has crossed over to the down move, RSI is on the nose as well, it will take some news to turn this around to the up & I don't think it will be today...IMO

View attachment 8812

View attachment 8813
Great Dolci
Always good to hear from you.
Good old times.
👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
I agree with 99% of what you say there Tech. The 1% being your statements “the ones who have have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff”.

Not all shareholders have the ability/ opportunity to develop mutually positive relationships with key staff. Many reasons why, too many to list. Some would not even want to and some would feel it may prejudice their decision making process in research and due diligence.

I for one am happy to eye ball an executive but not wanting to get too comfortable to ensure my emotions are remote from my investment decision. It may suit some, but not all. 😁

Gidday TUA...I respect your views regarding my post of yesterday.

Maybe I should have just referred to my own friendly relationship that I have with a number of key Brainchip staff, that has been built up over the last 5 years especially, during my 7 year hold on BRN stock.

Why did I make the "real effort" to see the non business side of the company's executives, including most of the Perth staff,
one, because that's my personality as a communicator coming out, and secondly, I wanted to know what type of individual I was prepared to continue investing in, I "needed" to form an opinion based on face to face encounters, if I was only investing a small amount, of say, $10,000 I wouldn't have "made the effort", but investing in the million/s is a totally different scenario for me personally.

The company did make me aware of many nasty, insinuating emails, wanting to know why I was invited to the company's office in Perth, that I was obtaining "insider information"...not only was that an insult to me, but to Peter, Adam, Anil, Kris, Tony, to name just a few...someone even emailed the Chairman in the US a year or two ago about me, what an absolute joke.

I wanted to form my own opinion, based on TRUST.

Today's announcement regarding Peter's very generous donation speaks volumes of what I already knew, the respect is mutual and hence the trust.

Next month I'm really looking forward to catching up with Peter, Tony, Anup, Harshil and a number of other staff if they're on duty when I visit the new Research Institute in downtown Perth.

For the holders who are frustrated with how our share trades in the short-term, you aren't the only one, let's all rise up as one when the revenue truly starts to flow, we have a great company, great leadership, great individuals and most importantly, brilliant, revolutionary technology !

Perth the "Northern Star" ☺️

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Next AGM I'm throwing my underpants at him like a crazed Beatles fan.👀
Can you do one thing please?

Arrive early and get a seat in the front row so there is less risk of your throw falling inappropriately short.
A few practise throws at home to perfect your technique would not go astray if this is your first time.

😃😊😘🤣😂

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Mugen74

Regular
And make sure they are clean-no skid marks🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi Chippers,

This is a MUST READ article about sensor fusion / combining data from different souces such sensors, cameras, GPS, etc. I particularly liked the part highlighted below. Oh, and just so everyone is aware - Siemens EDA are involved in the IFS Accelerator Program, along with ARM and SiFive.

IMO it's quite likely the partner companies in the IFS Accelerator Program will aim to create and drive the "defacto standard" which is mentioned in the article.

Who’s Involved in the IFS Accelerator Program: The IFS Accelerator features innovative partner companies across each of the three pillars of the program:
  • EDA Alliance: Ansys, Cadence, Siemens EDA, Synopsys
  • IP Alliance: Alphawave, Analog Bits, Andes, Arm, Cadence, eMemory, M31, SiFive, Silicon Creations, Synopsys, Vidatronic
  • Design Services Alliance: Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Wipro

View attachment 8847
I think this is why mercedes are doing their MB.OS - an operating system that links sensors, not just printers and drives. Akida right there in the mix!

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dolci

Regular
Thanks, much appreciated. Would I be right in saying Goldman Sachs have accumulated a fair chunk ?

...accumulators in the green...

1654750181108.png

...sellers in the yellow...

1654750046782.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Can you do one thing please?

Arrive early and get a seat in the front row so there is less risk of your throw falling inappropriately short.
A few practise throws at home to perfect your technique would not go astray if this is your first time.

😃😊😘🤣😂

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've been practicing for years Fact Finder. I've known this day will come.😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Iseki

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Gidday TUA...I respect your views regarding my post of yesterday.

Maybe I should have just referred to my own friendly relationship that I have with a number of key Brainchip staff, that has been built up over the last 5 years especially, during my 7 year hold on BRN stock.

Why did I make the "real effort" to see the non business side of the company's executives, including most of the Perth staff,
one, because that's my personality as a communicator coming out, and secondly, I wanted to know what type of individual I was prepared to continue investing in, I "needed" to form an opinion based on face to face encounters, if I was only investing a small amount, of say, $10,000 I wouldn't have "made the effort", but investing in the million/s is a totally different scenario for me personally.

The company did make me aware of many nasty, insinuating emails, wanting to know why I was invited to the company's office in Perth, that I was obtaining "insider information"...not only was that an insult to me, but to Peter, Adam, Anil, Kris, Tony, to name just a few...someone even emailed the Chairman in the US a year or two ago about me, what an absolute joke.

I wanted to form my own opinion, based on TRUST.

Today's announcement regarding Peter's very generous donation speaks volumes of what I already knew, the respect is mutual and hence the trust.

Next month I'm really looking forward to catching up with Peter, Tony, Anup, Harshil and a number of other staff if they're on duty when I visit the new Research Institute in downtown Perth.

For the holders who are frustrated with how our share trades in the short-term, you aren't the only one, let's all rise up as one when the revenue truly starts to flow, we have a great company, great leadership, great individuals and most importantly, brilliant, revolutionary technology !

Perth the "Northern Star" ☺️

Tech x
What you described others doing is appalling and totally in keeping with that other place and those who frequented its unholy portals.

I have never been any good at judging people in a social face to face meeting and found the only way I could get to the truth was through interrogation. Others have the ability to judge people through personal social interaction. We all should play to our strengths.

My classic fail which convinced me not to rely upon my view of an individuals honesty involved a young fellow accused of stealing from his employer and a plausible story of being set up because of matters which occurred outside work. At the hearing I crossed examined the employer to the point where he confessed to setting up my client and planting the alleged stolen goods on him.

In the now proven belief that my client had told me the truth I allowed him for the purpose of his wrongful dismissal claim to give evidence and under cross examination by the police prosecutor he confessed to stealing other property from his employer and hiding it elsewhere in his vehicle. We eventually won his case on appeal but on a legal technicality.

This was a defining moment for me. I accept I am genetically programmed to be a poor judge of character in face to face encounters. So when it is important or if money is involved I do not allow myself to form emotion based character judgements. 😊🤣😂

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom