BRN Discussion Ongoing

Let us not forget in all the ARM hype about SiFive and RISC-V AKIDA partnership:

"In the coming years, RISC-V will see massive growth across different market segments and geographies. Semico Research forecasts that RISC-V–based AI SoCs will see an impressive 73.6% compound annual growth rate by 2027. For the data center (servers) market, Semico estimates that there will be a 98.1% growth rate for RISC-V AI SoCs by 2027. In another performance-driven market, SDDs, Semico predicts 88.5% growth for RISC-V AI SoCs over the same timeframe. RISC-V is already being used by most of the large semiconductor companies and even has support from industry giants you might not expect, including Intel, which recently announced that Intel Foundry Services will offer a range of RISC-V IP cores in partnership with several RISC-V providers, including SiFive. Intel is not only putting a significant amount of engineering resources toward the open-software community, but Intel is also investing $1 billion to support companies building innovative technologies for its foundry ecosystem.

The momentum of RISC-V so far is incredible, but it’s just the beginning. With its unparalleled design freedom, RISC-V will drive this next era of custom silicon design and unleash new possibilities for innovation for organizations of all sizes."

From the SiFive website news page right next to two articles announcing the Brainchip and SiFive partnership.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I’ve been looking for any info on the Nanose trials, but all I can find is one titled “Detection of Covid-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test”. But these clinical trial notes haven’t been updated since June 2020.

I have sent an enquiry to NaNose to ask what is going on.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Should have rounded up!;)

I’ve been looking for any info on the Nanose trials, but all I can find is one titled “Detection of Covid-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test”. But these clinical trial notes haven’t been updated since June 2020.

I think that, if the NaNose trials are successful, we will hear about it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

windfall

Check out Elon's latest tweet. 1 hr ago. I guess he knows about BRN. If not, someone needs to tell him. I would myself but have no clout.

Reactions: 2 users

Quiltman

Regular
I get the sense those nefarious entities trying to supress the SP are playing the proverbial finger in the dyke.
So many partners starting to promote the BrainChip relationship ... it's seen as a real competitive advantage.
And more to follow soon.

1654142804454.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I get the sense those nefarious entities trying to supress the SP are playing the proverbial finger in the dyke.
So many partners starting to promote the BrainChip relationship ... it's seen as a real competitive advantage.
And more to follow soon.

View attachment 8341
Yes, but Akida is so promiscuous.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

M_C

Founding Member
3 hrs ago in SiFive land..................................

Intel has partnered with Barcelona Super Computing Center (BSC) recently...................................

Last year Intel set itself an ambitious goal to build a ZettaFLOPS-class supercomputer platform by 2027, which means to increase the performance of supercomputers by 1000 times in about five years. The company said it would need new compute architectures, new system architectures, high-speed memory and I/O interfaces, novel fabrication technologies, and sophisticated chip packaging methods, among other things (a little BRN IP perhaps??? :LOL:). One of the company’s ways to radically improve compute performance is to build an architecture that would combine the company’s x86 general-purpose cores with Xe-HPC compute GPUs. The first product that uses this concept is Falcon Shores(opens in new tab) — which is already in development.

GEE I wonder what gives INTEL such confidence to think they can acheive this within 5 years when they have struggled for so many years already...............????? (I don't really wonder :sneaky:)

ANALYSIS Here's something that would have seemed outlandish only a few years ago: to help fuel Intel's future growth, the x86 giant has vowed to do what it can to make the open-source RISC-V ISA worthy of widespread adoption.

In a presentation, an Intel representative shared some details of how the chipmaker plans to contribute to RISC-V as part of its bet that the instruction set architecture will fuel growth for its revitalized contract chip manufacturing business.

While Intel invested in RISC-V chip designer SiFive in 2018, the semiconductor titan's intentions with RISC-V evolved last year when it revealed that the contract manufacturing business key to its comeback, Intel Foundry Services, would be willing to make chips compatible with x86, Arm, and RISC-V ISAs. The chipmaker then announced in February it joined RISC-V International, the ISA's governing body, and launched a $1 billion innovation fund that will support chip designers, including those making RISC-V components.

When Intel joined RISC-V International in February, it became a premium member, the top membership tier that gave the semiconductor giant a seat on the nonprofit's board and the Technical Steering Committee, which determines new features and specifications for the ISA.

For those privileges, Intel and the other 19 premium members each chip in an annual fee of $250,000, according to the nonprofit's website.

Redmond characterizes the interest of these premier members like this:

I want to really underwrite this thing because it helps me with my own commercialization as well as builds the ecosystem that fosters continued momentum across the industry, where I will find development partners, customers, new opportunities, growing all of that stuff that makes something really strategically durable.
Besides Intel, other major companies with premier memberships include Alibaba Cloud, Google, Huawei, Unisoc, Western Digital, and ZTE.

The premier members also range from startups like StarFive, Ventana and Micro Systems, to SiFive, the latter of which is hoping to go public in the next two years with a RISC-V CPU licensing business.

There are many more RISC-V International members at the "strategic" level, which still gives them the ability to weigh in on the future development on the ISA but not at the same level as premier members.

These members, which include Canonical, Nvidia, and Samsung, pay as much as $35,000 for an annual membership. Smaller organizations pay half or less.

and GUESS WHO also partnered with BSC within the last two years..........................

..........SiFIVE

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

davidfitz

Regular

Sent: Sunday, 6 June 2021 4:43 PM
To: David

Subject: RE: NCT04476927, CORON01, Detection of COVID-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test

CAUTION External Communication: style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'> This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
style='color:black'>

Hi David,

My name is Einas Dabor, I replaced Ravit at NaNose Medical.

This study was terminated.

Thanks,

Einas

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 5:23 AM
To: Einas Dabor‏ <einasd@nanosemed.com>
Subject: NCT04476927, CORON01, Detection of COVID-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test

Hi Ravit

If possible can you please provide an update on how this trial is progressing?

Regards

David

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
In 2020, the global graphics processing unit (GPU) market was valued at 25.41 billion U.S. dollars, with forecasts suggesting that by 2028 this is likely to rise to 246.51 billion U.S. dollars, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.82 percent from 2021 to 2028.
View attachment 8321
https://www.statista.com › statistics

• GPU market size worldwide 2020-2028 | Statista

In 2028 the Global GPU market will be US 246.51 billion dollars.

In Brainchip we trust but importantly so do:

1. Renesas
2. MegaChips
3. Valeo
4. Mercedes Benz
5. NASA

1% of the Global GPU market in 2028 is US 2.47 billion dollars.

0.5% of the Global GPU market in 2028 is US 1.23 billion dollars.

0.25% of the Global GPU market in 2028 is US 600 million dollars.

It seems like I am being ridiculous suggesting Brainchip will only capture a quarter of one percent of this market.

What did Nviso say 1,000 frames per second with a few tweaks.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Feeling giddy

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Yes, but Akida is so promiscuous.
"Akida is so promiscuous." I knew there was a reason I invested, but I couldn't remember why. I'd better tell my girlfriend I now know the reason.
I hope she's pleased. 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Subject: RE: NCT04476927, CORON01, Detection of COVID-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test

CAUTION External Communication: style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'> This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi David,

Thanks,

Einas

Subject: NCT04476927, CORON01, Detection of COVID-19 Subjects Using DiaNose Exhalation Test

Hi Ravit

Regards

David
Where are you Jesse @chapman89 we need you to repost your correspondence with the CEO of NaNose that confirmed the trial covering identifying 17 forms of Cancer using VOC’s was alive and well and ongoing with 7,000 already tested and 3,000 to go.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 20 users

gex

Regular
Where are you Jesse @Chapman we need you to repost your correspondence with the CEO of NaNose that confirmed the trial covering identifying 17 forms of Cancer using VOC’s was alive and well and ongoing with 7,000 already tested and 3,000 to go.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I remember this from crapper

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I remember this from crapper
Hi gex,

That's a different trial.

Reactions: 1 users
...and CHEAP!;)
Cheap is so tawdry.

AKIDA does it out of passion and love the money is simply because it makes the contract enforceable.
🧐😂🤣

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Geez Chook, that's a bit personal, but what the hell.
Between the Leader of Opposition and self, we have just under 400K. In our simple world, thats a chunk of skin. Some is at an average late 40's, some a bit higher.
We actually had more than that, but thanks to me and some crappy decisions, thinking I was clever, I burnt a few. I posted at the time that I had learnt my lesson and from now on, its the deck chair for me.
BTW, we had a baked dinner tonight, and my favourite colour is green.
Hope this helps

Oooohhhhh shoot, please divulge your shares,. penny just dropped, the other holdings. Ok. SYA, PLL, PLS, ZIP (ouch), AXE and Im sweet on NMT. and I don't wear jarmies,
Where are you Jesse @chapman89 we need you to repost your correspondence with the CEO of NaNose that confirmed the trial covering identifying 17 forms of Cancer using VOC’s was alive and well and ongoing with 7,000 already tested and 3,000 to go.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
On behalf of Jesse:

1654145352580.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

davidfitz

Regular
Where are you Jesse @Chapman we need you to repost your correspondence with the CEO of NaNose that confirmed the trial covering identifying 17 forms of Cancer using VOC’s was alive and well and ongoing with 7,000 already tested and 3,000 to go.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes, Jesse did receive an alternative response and from someone who we would expect to be more familiar with the process.

At the time I was surprised to get a response but I think that as it came from my Health Department email the person replying felt I was somehow associated with similar work.

That is far from the truth and a further email to NaNose was ignored so I am hopeful that some work has been done which may or not be directly linked the the trial quoted.

There is/was a relationship between us and them and we can only hope that it has continued. As has been posted many times before the following document is proof in itself that we have worked together.

Whilst it is difficult to find any information relating to current trials I cannot see Prof. Haick not pursuing his work.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi David,

Thanks,

Einas

Hi Ravit

Regards

David
NASA are funding a few Covid devices as I posted something a few months back, my money is on NASA releasing something with Akida inside

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom