Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
MORNINGi i was juat reading something and my EYES just POPPED out of their SOCKETS!! once sec as i just fimd them and put them back in !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
MORNINGi i was juat reading something and my EYES just POPPED out of their SOCKETS!! once sec as i just fimd them and put them back in !!!!
So we're down to 998 now!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Looking at the sell side of orders , some WANKER has a 440,000 @ $1.10 order which keeps getting lowerd in the queue.

Can't wait till the big money turn on each other and start buying in earnest.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
So we're down to 998 now!
Lol lol shadow thats funny very quick witted.

Ok it might not be anything but Panasonic used our words in an article i was reading it it caused this reaction lol 😳💟

Screenshot_20220602-101019_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Order just filled,

What's that saying, there is no honour amoungst thives.

Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

davidfitz

Regular
So tomorrow S & P should be announcing the ASX 200 rebalance and the following is what some ‘experts’ think. Whilst the official change and subsequent ASX announcement takes place on 17 June they generally report a fortnight before.

Considering the current ranking of half of those mentioned are far from the 200 mark and we are currently sitting at 202 there is still a slim chance we may be added.

And yes whilst it is not just based on the ranking I still like to think we have a chance.

In and out: Macquarie trading desk’s predictions for ASX 200 rebalance

Anthony Macdonald, Sarah Thompson
and Kanika Sood

May 12, 2022 – 11.23am

ASX 200: 12 changes

ASX 200’s the index whose rebalance has the greatest effect on passive flows of all Australian equity indices (simply because more funds track it than just the ASX 50 or ASX 100). And Macquarie had the longest list of changes for it.

It was pretty confident Platinum Asset Management, Tyro Payments and PolyNovo would leave the ASX 200. On Appen and Codan’s departure, Macquarie rated its conviction as “medium”. Also on the departures list was EML Payments, where the bank had “low” conviction.

The three most likely additions to the ASX 200 were: Core Lithium, Johns Lyng Group and New Hope Corporation.

Additions in the medium-conviction land were West African Resources and Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT. Lastly, lithium explorer Ioneer had a smaller than others chance of getting into the ASX 200.

Core Lithium

1654129602075.png

Johns Lyng Group

1654129611003.png

New Hope Corporation

1654129618798.png

West African Resources

1654129626562.png

Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT

1654129635984.png

Ioneer

1654129643913.png

Brainchip

1654129655034.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
And there's more...

Hyundai reportedly switched to Valeo’s LiDAR for its level 3 autonomous Genesis G90 vehicle, despite having invested over $54.3 million in Velodyne.

View attachment 8297

Hyundai's sister company Kia to include Highway Driving Pilot (HDP), presumably with Valeo's LiDAR for Level 3 hands-free driving in the Kia EV9! 🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.35.19 am.png

Published 10 hours ago

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dang Son

Regular
I told a mate about BRN when it was 20c, and he ummed and ahhed for a couple of weeks then it took off and, inspired by FOMO, he got some in the 80c range before it peaked in the 90s and then fell to the 30's. It was a rough year, but at least he had the fortitude to hold ...
If you'd told him at 5 cent he might have ummed and arred to buy the FOMO , 300% higher at 20c 🥴

Reactions: 4 users

Lex555

Regular
Convinced my boss to invest when we were at 5cents. He threw 5k at it and has held on stong. Needless to say he is rather happy atm, but he keeps wanting another recommendation from me. He thinks I am a stock guru now. Little does he know I'm a one trick pony lol
Easy, tell him to buy more BRN 😆

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

davidfitz

Regular
So tomorrow S & P should be announcing the ASX 200 rebalance and the following is what some ‘experts’ think. Whilst the official change and subsequent ASX announcement takes place on 17 June they generally report a fortnight before.

Considering the current ranking of half of those mentioned are far from the 200 mark and we are currently sitting at 202 there is still a slim chance we may be added.

And yes whilst it is not just based on the ranking I still like to think we have a chance.

In and out: Macquarie trading desk’s predictions for ASX 200 rebalance

Anthony Macdonald, Sarah Thompson
and Kanika Sood

May 12, 2022 – 11.23am

ASX 200: 12 changes

ASX 200’s the index whose rebalance has the greatest effect on passive flows of all Australian equity indices (simply because more funds track it than just the ASX 50 or ASX 100). And Macquarie had the longest list of changes for it.

It was pretty confident Platinum Asset Management, Tyro Payments and PolyNovo would leave the ASX 200. On Appen and Codan’s departure, Macquarie rated its conviction as “medium”. Also on the departures list was EML Payments, where the bank had “low” conviction.

The three most likely additions to the ASX 200 were: Core Lithium, Johns Lyng Group and New Hope Corporation.

Additions in the medium-conviction land were West African Resources and Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT. Lastly, lithium explorer Ioneer had a smaller than others chance of getting into the ASX 200.

Core Lithium

View attachment 8327

Johns Lyng Group

View attachment 8328

New Hope Corporation

View attachment 8329

West African Resources

View attachment 8330

Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT

View attachment 8331

Ioneer

View attachment 8332

Brainchip

View attachment 8333
CORRECTION - As far as I can tell the official ASX announcement of the rebalance will be tomorrow? Happy to be corrected but if we are added tomorrow should be a great day :D

1654133054286.png

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Well what more needs to be said than what Nviso has published:

ULTRA LOW-POWER

NVISO's technology is purpose built for a new class of ultra-efficient machine learning processors at the extreme edge (low power, on-device, without requiring an internet connection), while being compatible with low-power IoT devices. Supporting a wide range of heterogenous computing platforms ranging from CPU, GPU, NPU, and Neuromorphic computing, NVISO is future proof and works best at the extreme edge.

Nviso's opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

MDhere

Regular
Hyundai's sister company Kia to include Highway Driving Pilot (HDP), presumably with Valeo's LiDAR for Level 3 hands-free driving in the Kia EV9! 🥳

View attachment 8334

Published 10 hours ago

Well thats interesting cause the article i read this morning about Panasonic mention tip of the iceberg also mentions kia

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Sosimple

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

ULTRA LOW-POWER

NVISO's technology is purpose built for a new class of ultra-efficient machine learning processors at the extreme edge (low power, on-device, without requiring an internet connection), while being compatible with low-power IoT devices. Supporting a wide range of heterogenous computing platforms ranging from CPU, GPU, NPU, and Neuromorphic computing, NVISO is future proof and works best at the extreme edge.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"NVISO is future proof and works best at the extreme edge."

Those of us who attended the live demonstration of the Nviso in cabin monitoring system in Sydney last week all know that as Tim Llewellyn stated this is because of the incredible power and efficiency of AKIDA technology and the brilliance of Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar.

Using the Nvidia CPU 10 frames per second achieved and 10 watts of power and lots of heat generated to achieve this maximum output.

Using AKIDA can run to 1,000 frames per second at up to 1 watt of power and forget about heat being a problem.

What Nviso is doing with its algorithms and AKIDA technology is being made compulsory by governments.

If you are a motor vehicle manufacturer in the EV space overnight as a result of this your full range of electric vehicles all will loose range and all your published performance figures will have to be flushed down the toilet.

They have a choice of course they can join the Brainchip technology revolution at the Extreme Edge.

By adding a small solar panel on the roof or in a windscreen they can basically replace the power that Nviso and AKIDA draw. Not so easy to do at 10 watts minimum.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

TECH

Regular

ULTRA LOW-POWER

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

This company has shown itself to be a brilliant promoter of all things Brainchip.

The amount of articles and live demo's truly reflects great passion in the Akida technology.

This type of open support is priceless, and I think you'd agree that this is only the start of much more "Free advertising to come our way".

Normally with the ASX it's a case of "stay away in May" but I feel a strong sense that there's going to be quite a lot of
"washing" going on this month of June...THEN STANDBY... July is the start of a very exciting 12 month period, based on what ?
Based on what we all believe to be true, revenues starting to show up, more Tier 1 companies coming out of stealth mode, more IP contracts emerging...BUT let's just pace ourselves over the entire 4 quarters.

How does the Nanose Medical device play out ?

Do they buy the IP and work in with SiFive or Edge Impulse now ?

When does "real revenue" really start to show up ?

In 2 years ?

Yesterdays Podcast was excellent, we finally heard from someone more excitable than Rob, Marc sounded extremely passionate, basically anything he said was Brainchip without mentioning us directly !

This next chapter will be the best yet, proof of concept is so yesterday's news....Love Brainchip :geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users
Top Bottom