BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
I was impressed with the point you made yesterday, but there are things happening that are more than words. They have over 100 NDA's. I would suggest that an NDA is signed ONLY when a client is impressed enough to sign up. ARM, Renesas, Megachips and a host of other clients will be more than words. I understand the SP will only rise with revenue, but me, you and a host of other shareholders will all just have to await the inevitable 4C's that will lead the charge!
Stay frosty everyone!
It was also mentioned, that the NDA's also served the purpose of protecting our own IP Technology.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

GDJR69

Regular
I think Sean was making reference to this at the AGM. Something along the lines - we exceed where low power is required, but when power is available and not an issue Akida is also a very powerful compute solution. I think this is also the key to the words “beyond the edge”. The edge is now not the only target!

Edit: not sure if said at AGM or in the presentation with Mark afterwards.
Sean explains this well in the Stocksdownunder video. If you haven't seen it yet I really recommend it. So if power saving is your goal, Akida will give it to you even if you don't particularly need AI. If power is not an issue to you, then Akida can deliver incredible performance and AI capability. If you really think about this, the size of the market is actually much bigger than certainly I had previously imagined because this chip will appeal to many product manufacturers who aren't much interested in AI but who really prioritise power saving. That alone would make us a world leading product (but we have drone somersaults too!).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
What time is that bus leaving for destination world domination?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
for me it´s interessting when we speak about Mercedes, Ford and I also mean VW, everthing interessting for us in Germany

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
for me it´s interessting when we speak about Mercedes, Ford and I also mean VW, everthing interessting for us in Germany
Definitely interesting for us to mate🤓

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
AI data provider Appen (ASX : APX) under takeover offer

Company provides training data for AI/ML applications.....

Imagine what a company is worth that has a low cost, low power, on-chip learning at the edge product that doesn't need data to be provided to it to operate effectively

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
I would assume the voice controlled drone would be secured to the owner operator voice?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular
Sean explains this well in the Stocksdownunder video. If you haven't seen it yet I really recommend it. So if power saving is your goal, Akida will give it to you even if you don't particularly need AI. If power is not an issue to you, then Akida can deliver incredible performance and AI capability. If you really think about this, the size of the market is actually much bigger than certainly I had previously imagined because this chip will appeal to many product manufacturers who aren't much interested in AI but who really prioritise power saving. That alone would make us a world leading product (but we have drone somersaults too!).
Great points GDJ, now I’m thinking maybe instead of the 1000 listing opportunities, it might be easier to just identify applications that Akida won’t be beneficial 🤔

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

gex

Regular
I would assume the voice controlled drone would be secured to the owner operator voice?
you would hope so.

or don't use it near one of those multi person cardio gym classes

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A panel of Industrial IoT experts from IOTech, Eaton, Mitsubishi Power, and Schneider Electric discuss benefits, innovation success and challenges in IIoT edge computing systems during this webinar.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I can't wait to accumulate more when the price is much higher😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Thanks for doing this I tried to do it for @Zedjack but could not as I know many do not like to open links. Obviously I failed but I will say again it is a must watch.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Imagine lying by the pool on your Super yacht and saying beer please and your personal drone flying off to get the beer and bringing it back and placing it in your hand.
Hey AKIDA "Tahiti looks nice"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

This research is a boon for BrainChip given Akida is the world's first commercially available neuromorphic chip, whereas Intel's Loihi is a research chip only.

Extract 1

For the first time TU Graz’s Institute of Theoretical Computer Science and Intel Labs demonstrated experimentally that a large neural network can process sequences such as sentences while consuming four to sixteen times less energy while running on neuromorphic hardware than non-neuromorphic hardware. The new research based on Intel Labs’ Loihi neuromorphic research chip that draws on insights from neuroscience to create chips that function similar to those in the biological brain.

Extract 2

“Recurrent neural structures are expected to provide the greatest gains for applications running on neuromorphic hardware in the future,” said Davies. “Neuromorphic hardware like Loihi is uniquely suited to facilitate the fast, sparse and unpredictable patterns of network activity that we observe in the brain and need for the most energy efficient AI applications.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Lol other nephews reply to me giving him a top up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-110223~2.png
    Screenshot_20220526-110223~2.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
What a great uncle!
I live by the the mantra and will say it till the day I'm 6 foot under, the only thing that matters in life is family.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Dang Son

Regular
BRN voice control drone vid posted yesterday

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

I thought it was very reassuring (I think it was in the Comsec interview) when Sean something along these line, that the development time-frame for products is "usually one or two years, sometimes three".

That gave me the impression that we will see products enter the market faster than I first thought.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom