LuWil

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Weipa .........Rocket577??
In the single mens camp at Evans Landing or over at the old camp at Rocky Point!
I was roomed@ Rocky Point, working Andoom on my last mine job ever! (5 yrs ago). Loved Andoom site ,had a ball.
Room they gave me (5yrs ago) was the same room I had with my First ever job @16yrs old, some 42 yrs ago! whats the odds???
So thats where I started my working life and ended my working life . Fitting end after 42 yrs working/living around the world and several careers.
Been some water under my "keel" over the years.

ps. go fishing of Andoom bridge for Barra! easy and lots.
Yak52
G day @Yak52 are you still in on KRR it's been a long haul so far.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

@Fact Finder that list you have compiled on customers etc. Is there anychance you could open a new thread for it and maybe keep editing the 1st post of the new page with any updates 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Hi LuWil
Great find. Had not seen before.
Does this video have a sound track? Will not play on my phone.
FF

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi LuWil
Great find. Had not seen before.
Does this video have a sound track? Will not play on my phone.
FF
Hi FF its on their youtube channel I guess there is no sound as i watched it too , cheers

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Omfg we're going to be drowning in money.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
Not sure if this posted before but a neat demo by Renesas :)

Slade @Slade rz/v2m i think u called it a couple of months ago, here it is

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TECH

Regular
Hi TECH, I’m just curious why you posted this…might you have any updates on our journey to NASDAQ?

a) sooner than later
b) later than sooner
c) no comment

Thanks
"C"....that's my personal vision at this point, but I do know that it's been discussed, I believe all or very close to all hurdles have been cleared, but ultimately I don't sign documents, 2025 maybe a little target to aim for in my opinion, I think pressure will mount to list on the Nasdaq as more US Institutions and partners emerge, I'm pretty confident some major players can see the writing on the wall, whatever their approach towards Brainchip, whether that be taking a % sub 50% or going for an outright takeover, market cap will never be as cheap as it is now...smart visionaries already know that...my future guess would be the likes of Nvidia...I speak for myself, not that of the company..

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 38 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
@Fact Finder that list you have compiled on customers etc. Is there anychance you could open a new thread for it and maybe keep editing the 1st post of the new page with any updates 👍
Nah. Bored with it. Bacon Lover is all over it with his iceberg.

Seriously I have been thinking we could have the Iceberg Thread but Bacon Lover would need to be the controller as I have also adopted his iceberg as a screen saver and If he agreed to be controller then I could update my screen on a monthly basis. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Nah. Bored with it. Bacon Lover is all over it with his iceberg.

Seriously I have been thinking we could have the Iceberg Thread but Bacon Lover would need to be the controller as I have also adopted his iceberg as a screen saver and If he agreed to be controller then I could update my screen on a monthly basis. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@BaconLover ❤️🙏

• Haha
  • Love

Cyw

Regular
"C"....that's my personal vision at this point, but I do know that it's been discussed, I believe all or very close to all hurdles have been cleared, but ultimately I don't sign documents, 2025 maybe a little target to aim for in my opinion, I think pressure will mount to list on the Nasdaq as more US Institutions and partners emerge, I'm pretty confident some major players can see the writing on the wall, whatever their approach towards Brainchip, whether that be taking a % sub 50% or going for an outright takeover, market cap will never be as cheap as it is now...smart visionaries already know that...my future guess would be the likes of Nvidia...I speak for myself, not that of the company..
There is a good chance of a takeover but if it happens within the next two years, it will be an anti-climax.

Reactions: 6 users
The translation. Very interesting. Remember Ford is a very secretive EAP. If Brainchip's AKIDA technology is good enough for Mercedes Benz you would have to think it would be good enough for most other automobile manufacturers:

it for the factory of the future: Ford presents technical innovations at the "TechDays" in Cologne​

ADVERTISEMENT

Fit for the factory of the future: Ford presents technical innovations at the "TechDays" in Cologne​

Updated: 05/13/2022, 12:14 PM | Reading time: 9 minutes
Two Ford employees present a virtual reality application at the Manufacturing TechDays technology exhibition in the Cologne Ford plant.  / More text via ots and www.presseportal.de/nr/6955 / The use of this image is free of charge for editorial purposes, provided that any conditions of use are observed.  Please publish with image rights notice.

Two Ford employees present a virtual reality application at the "Manufacturing TechDays" technology exhibition in the Cologne Ford plant. / More text via ots and www.presseportal.de/nr/6955 / The use of this image is free of charge for editorial purposes, provided that any conditions of use are observed. Please publish with image rights notice.

Cologne (ots) - - Self-learning machines, autonomously driving transport systems and data acquisition in real time - in a technology exhibition, Ford employees get insights into the latest and future Industry 4.0 applications at the Cologne location - New cognitive robots, exoskeletons and augmented reality- Glasses, which will be used in the Electrification Center in Cologne in the future, bring many advantages for the workforce - Great innovative strength at Ford in Cologne: "Manufacturing TechDays" also present in-house developments from the workforce
Augmented reality, collaborating cognitive robots or self-propelled intelligent transport systems for material replenishment - all these technical solutions are no longer dreams of the future. The Ford works in Cologne are already using them and they will play an even greater role in the factory of the future. The manufacturer is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its company history. The Cologne plant is preparing for the production of the first all-electric volume model from Ford in Europe, which will roll off the assembly line here from 2023. The conversion of the site into Ford's first European Electrification Center - at two billion US dollars the largest investment in the 91-year history of the plant - not only involves structural changes.
The latest systems and technologies will be used in the future and a large-scale training offensive for the workforce is in the starting blocks. At the "Manufacturing TechDays", the Ford employees in Cologne were given their first comprehensive insights into the innovative Industry 4.0 applications. At this technology exhibition in the historic Hall A of the Niehler plant, Ford production experts presented various innovations from different production areas, some of which are already in use. Others will increasingly use Ford employees in production in the future.
Some of these innovations are actually the automobile manufacturer's own developments: "Of course, we always keep a very close eye on which technical innovations are emerging in the automobile industry," says Rene Wolf, Managing Director for Production at Ford-Werke. "But in some cases the solutions offered are simply not sufficient - it takes the experience and know-how of our employees to develop our own solutions or to be able to use existing technologies in completely new areas of work," emphasizes Wolf.
Here is an overview of the technical highlights presented at the "TechDays":
Extended Reality (ER)
Among other things, this virtual technology brings many advantages in the training of employees - practical training can be carried out with the help of augmented reality (AR) glasses, for example, without using up material or wearing out tools.
These glasses expand the visible reality virtually with three-dimensional and interactive elements. Collaboration in different Ford plants or with suppliers can also be simplified using virtual technology - in real time: via live video stream and in 3D, for example, colleagues in the Valencia plant can see exactly how a specific work step is carried out in Cologne will. Employees can support and advise each other. In addition, this technology also enables production lines to be controlled using movable 3D CAD objects, i.e. flexible virtual planning through computer-aided design. AR applications are already being used in the Cologne training center: trainees can practice welding virtually. In the Cologne engine plant, the AR glasses have recently been used for safety training and for live streaming of audits on the line.
Cobots (collaborating robots)
Collaborating robots are force-sensitive lightweight robots that, thanks to integrated force-torque sensors, can work side by side with the employee without additional protective equipment. They often take on supporting activities that relieve people ergonomically, so that the physical strain decreases. Cobots are used, among other things, in the assembly station in the engine plant and in the door line of the Fiesta final assembly.
cognitive robots
Ford is currently examining the future use of cognitive robots in Cologne: Compared to previous cobots, this type of robot has even more sensors and uses artificial intelligence. Thanks to these cognitive abilities, the robot can perceive the environment and react to changes and potential dangers. In contrast to the regular cobot, it not only carries out clearly defined supporting activities, but can also actively work together in interaction with the employee.

AGVs
Automated Guide Vehicles (AGV) are driverless transport systems that drive on fixed or predefined routes based on floor markings or laser navigation. Obstacles on the way are detected by built-in sensors, so the AGV can react and stop on its own. AGVs are currently being used in various areas of production - initially in underbody production in the body shell and now also in door production in the body shell and final assembly.
AMR's
So-called Autonomous Mobile Robots - AMR form the next level of mobile transport systems. The route of the AMR can be predefined, which means it can be easily set up using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Certain areas can also be blocked. Alternatively, the transport robot can navigate freely and look for the most efficient route. This distinguishes it from conventional AGVs: AMRs are autonomous systems. If there is an obstacle in the way, they can not only stop, but also calculate a new route and avoid the obstacle. In Cologne, Ford engineers paired this system with their own new development: In the body shell, they developed a special locking mechanism based on a standard transport frame.
APS rack
The All-Parts-Standard (APS) rack is also a very successful innovation from the Cologne body shop. It may appear simple, but it brings a great deal of added value: the area of application is the stacking and unstacking of sometimes sharp-edged and heavy components. This activity involves a risk of injury and is also not ergonomically ideal. Normally, special packaging and cameras are required for the automation of such tasks, so that production robots can grip the components fully automatically.
However, the engineers at the Cologne shell construction have succeeded in developing this special rack: The basis is a metal plate with holes. Depending on which part is to be stacked, this plate is fitted with bars at specified positions. In this way, components can be stored one on top of the other in a defined position without them slipping. The correspondingly stored parts are then pushed into a fully automated system and the robot on site can remove the components accordingly. With the next component, the metal rods are simply plugged in at a different point. This system is now used in the press shop and body shop and, following a successful pilot in Cologne, has also found its way to other European Ford plants.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Vision System (MAIVS)
The so-called MAIVS is a visual system that captures images of the vehicle at certain stations in real time and then compares this image material with stored information. In this way, defects are immediately detected with the help of artificial intelligence. This system is controlled via apps on the smartphone or tablet. These learning applications will be used for the first time this year in Cologne.
exoskeleton

Exoskeletons are external support structures that provide employees with individual mechanical support, thereby avoiding potential hazards or incorrect ergonomic loads during certain physical work. They are used when other technical or organizational solutions cannot be used. The first tests at the Ford plant in Valencia have already started - two new types of exoskeletons were used: a so-called Schlüter-Exo for overhead work and a back-exo for stations where employees have to bend forward.
Ford-Werke GmbH
Ford-Werke GmbH is a German automobile manufacturer and mobility provider based in Cologne.
The company employs around 19,800 people at its locations in Cologne, Saarlouis and Aachen. Since its founding in 1925, Ford plants have produced more than 47 million vehicles. Further press information can be found at www.media.ford.com (https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/de/de.html).
Press contact:
Marko Belser Ford-Werke GmbH 0221/90-17520 mbelser@ford.com
Original content from: Ford-Werke GmbH, transmitted by news aktuell

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
There is a good chance of a takeover but if it happens within the next two years, it will be an anti-climax.
I gave this investment advice over at the other place and it is the only investment advice I will ever give anyone but you would be a fool not to take your profits from Brainchip and buy shares in the company that takes it over if that were to occur. I do not even have to ask Blind Freddie for his opinion on this one it is a complete BRAINER.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe once Akida 3000 has completed final production, then maybe.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

dippY22

Regular

I agree that 2025 is a reasonable guess. BUT, if 4th qtr 2022 revenue is surprisingly big, could be as early as 2024. Let's hope.

• Fire

chapman89

Founding Member
Sorry if this has been posted as I’m camping down in Tilba Tilba.
But pretty sure the CEO of NVISO is telling us something…..

B685EBCA-85F6-42DD-904F-BB9D79D0F1C1.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Sorry if this has been posted as I’m camping down in Tilba Tilba.
But pretty sure the CEO of NVISO is telling us something…..

View attachment 6541
What really annoys me is someone constantly telling me what I already know. It is just soooo annoying. 😊😂🤣

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Referring back to my omfg comment. This is what got me excited amongst the other hundreds of things of course. Apologies if post gets munted. Posting from phone and just got back from big night out
The guy from nvisio made comment on that meta eye tracking article then shortly after posted the results using Akida.
And now another comment in a similar fashion. https://www.nviso.ai/en/news/nviso-...-computing-using-the-brainchip-akida-platform
So are we expecting some news about mobile phones🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-091438~2.png
    Screenshot_20220514-091438~2.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20220514-090503.png
    Screenshot_20220514-090503.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom