BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
I’m drinking the cheapest and this is the cheapest at $75 a case here in Weipa

Weipa .........Rocket577??
In the single mens camp at Evans Landing or over at the old camp at Rocky Point!
I was roomed@ Rocky Point, working Andoom on my last mine job ever! (5 yrs ago). Loved Andoom site ,had a ball.
Room they gave me (5yrs ago) was the same room I had with my First ever job @16yrs old, some 42 yrs ago! whats the odds???
So thats where I started my working life and ended my working life . Fitting end after 42 yrs working/living around the world and several careers.
Been some water under my "keel" over the years.

ps. go fishing of Andoom bridge for Barra! easy and lots.
Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Beebo

Regular
The Ultimate End Game..... View attachment 6482 I'll be there as the whole team rings that bell :geek:🔔
Hi TECH, I’m just curious why you posted this…might you have any updates on our journey to NASDAQ?

a) sooner than later
b) later than sooner
c) no comment

Thanks

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

AH......the days of your own private "prison cell" for a one or two week period! Miss those days .........sometimes. Been 5 long years since.........

Yak52

I think you’d probably get better accommodation staying in prison loo

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Weipa .........Rocket577??
In the single mens camp at Evans Landing or over at the old camp at Rocky Point!
I was roomed@ Rocky Point, working Andoom on my last mine job ever! (5 yrs ago). Loved Andoom site ,had a ball.
Room they gave me (5yrs ago) was the same room I had with my First ever job @16yrs old, some 42 yrs ago! whats the odds???
So thats where I started my working life and ended my working life . Fitting end after 42 yrs working/living around the world and several careers.
Been some water under my "keel" over the years.

ps. go fishing of Andoom bridge for Barra! easy and lots.
Yak52
Thanks for the tip and I’ll try and get and have a fish under the bridge as it’s only just opened below after maintenance 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
That is a Claas Harvester
Yep its a Claas but i think its been put up for the agriculture drone aspect of Dji. But hey i will take Dji and Claas for Akida tech 😀 Akida Everywhere. At we have found the picture and was interesting to see Ark Invest had same.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dallas

Regular
Liebes Geburtstagskind, ich wünsche dir alles Gute und viel Gesundheit. Bleiben Sie lange bei uns

Dallas

Regular
Vergessen Sie das Wichtigste AKIDA BALLISTA Fact Finder🍻🍻🍻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
I'm not getting in till latish on Monday night and am staying in a hotel up the road. The rooms were only a $100 a night when I booked if you want to give them a try. It's the Great Southern Hotel in Haymarket. Seems pretty reasonable to me for a basic room in the city. :)
Thanks Hopalong I might just do that and have a Great Northern at The Great Southern 😀 now who was it that recently had a.Great Northern? :)

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Yep its a Claas but i think its been put up for the agriculture drone aspect of Dji. But hey i will take Dji and Claas for Akida tech 😀 Akida Everywhere. At we have found the picture and was interesting to see Ark Invest had same.
Thanks Hopalong I might just do that and have a Great Northern at The Great Southern 😀 now who was it that recently had a.Great Northern? :)
Or 2

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Perhaps

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

I have to say im in love with...KUKA ❤
Did you watch the window cleaning video?

Pandaxxx

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Brainchip gets a mention in this article.

The article is about the rise of the ‘retail shorter’.

Scott North, 32, is an active member of ASX Stock Tips Group Facebook page and has also shorted stocks as part of his investment strategy. The Sydneysider posted earlier in the Facebook group about shorting tech darling Brainchip.

“I thought it was overvalued, the tech sector as a whole was selling off and it had such a retail following and very little insto support”, says North, who trades his own capital full time. But North says he’s also, at other times, bet that Brainchip’s share price would go up. “Two weeks ago I went long Brainchip and held for a week.”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JK200SX

Regular
Another new employee at Brainchip - Corporate Marketing Manager ....

1652478008812.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom