Euks

Regular
21FAADEB-B094-4E04-B146-0EAFB824BD02.jpeg

Imagine if Akida was in the Rivian truck 🤯

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Hi @butcherano

The issue is not the NDA (though it could be)when it comes to your disclosure proposal but the risk posed by the decision of the Federal Court in the ASIC case against GetSwift and the complete and unfettered power of the ASX to determine what additional information a company on the ASX must provide to meet its disclosure obligations.

If we were told by a company that it has an EAP agreement with 5 of the top 20 Forbes 100 the ASX could decide that such a claim could be material to the assessment of the companies share price.

Having made that decision it would then be obliged to force such further sufficient disclosure as to allow a shareholder to properly value these EAP agreements.

I personally believe that the first question from the ASX in such a situation would be what are the names of these five companies before moving on to the terms of the EAP.

Leave aside what we think about the ASX it has a statutory obligation to regulate the ASX and prevent companies and others creating false markets.

If the information you and I want to hear has the potential to affect the value of the company’s shares then the ASX has an obligation to ensure that it is of sufficient quality/nature to allow it to be independently verified and valued.

Thus everything the company discloses has a risk attached to it where a disclosure contrary to an NDA may be compelled by the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So I guess we are best to “watch the financials” right 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
So I guess we are best to just “watch the financials” right 😉
We of course should do that but they have said they expect all but one of the original EAPs to convert so they will probably provide some joy at some point.

They have also not said there will be no more press releases like SiFive and Nviso.

Then there are the further patents swimming around in the systems waiting to jump out.

Then there are those companies like Mercedes that will choose to make announcements when they see fit.

Then there are NASA and DARPA SBIR applications and grants that will be found by the 1,000 Eyes.

Then there are the 3,000lb gorillas that might want and need stealth until they decide they don’t. DELL and TATA immediately come to mind.

Everyday or so one of these gorillas makes a joint announcement with an unknown such Nvidia has just done with the Israeli LiDAR company.

There will be news flow and it will be just like SiFive and Nviso expectantly unexpected.

The CEO Sean Hehir is clearly keen to deliver news and make clear his value and the success he and the company are having in the market.

I do not believe he has given up in his quest to get more logos onto the Early Adopters slide. He is not a defeatist in my opinion.

Then we have the Jerome Nadel industry marketing campaign that is to be launched second half of this year. If the bandwagon is big enough you might find it is the catalyst for some to want to be on the wagon too.

Then we have all these industry events coming up could a Valeo decide this is the ideal time to stick their head up above the AKIDA battlements.

And finally there is Renesas and the MCU’s coming to market and MegaChips tap dancing across American headlining Brainchip’s AKIDA technology solutions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

butcherano

Regular
Hi @butcherano

The issue is not the NDA (though it could be)when it comes to your disclosure proposal but the risk posed by the decision of the Federal Court in the ASIC case against GetSwift and the complete and unfettered power of the ASX to determine what additional information a company on the ASX must provide to meet its disclosure obligations.

If we were told by a company that it has an EAP agreement with 5 of the top 20 Forbes 100 the ASX could decide that such a claim could be material to the assessment of the companies share price.

Having made that decision it would then be obliged to force such further sufficient disclosure as to allow a shareholder to properly value these EAP agreements.

I personally believe that the first question from the ASX in such a situation would be what are the names of these five companies before moving on to the terms of the EAP.

Leave aside what we think about the ASX it has a statutory obligation to regulate the ASX and prevent companies and others creating false markets.

If the information you and I want to hear has the potential to affect the value of the company’s shares then the ASX has an obligation to ensure that it is of sufficient quality/nature to allow it to be independently verified and valued.

Thus everything the company discloses has a risk attached to it where a disclosure contrary to an NDA may be compelled by the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Really good points FF. I’m tipping if we did have confirmation of a Mega Cap or two on board then it points to only a handful of realistic possibilities….your Samsung, Apple or Tesla’s of the world. Which no doubtedly would result in a material effect to our shareprice. And then as you say may prompt some questions from the ASX. I guess I’ve just got to be patient.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

Ahboy

Regular
Posted earlier by Professor Hossam Haick-
Anybody here able to translate?

View attachment 5879
From some online translation webpage -> Hebrew to English

A validation and development engineer for biomedical systems is needed

Biomedical Instrument Verification Test Program.

Development of tests and maintenance of medical equipment.

Performing hardware validation and testing of prototypes and products.

Design, selection and documentation for testing equipment and writing test fixing software.
Formulation of inspection guidelines, acceptance inspection procedures, protocols, inspection reports.

Qualifications required:
Bachelor's degree (2.86 and above) in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering.
<Has the ability to perform multi-tasking, is independent and punctual, and has organizational skills
Excellent.
Ability to work in a team, and have good interpersonal skills.
> Flexible to change requirements and time tables and has high analytical capabilities.

The work is carried out in the Faculty of Chemical Engineering at the Technion, in the Professor Group's research group
Hossam Hayek.

Community-verified icon

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
We of course should do that but they have said they expect all but one of the original EAPs to convert so they will probably provide some joy at some point.

They have also not said there will be no more press releases like SiFive and Nviso.

Then there are the further patents swimming around in the systems waiting to jump out.

Then there are those companies like Mercedes that will choose to make announcements when they see fit.

Then there are NASA and DARPA SBIR applications and grants that will be found by the 1,000 Eyes.

Then there are the 3,000lb gorillas that might want and need stealth until they decide they don’t. DELL and TATA immediately come to mind.

Everyday or so one of these gorillas makes a joint announcement with an unknown such Nvidia has just done with the Israeli LiDAR company.

There will be news flow and it will be just like SiFive and Nviso expectantly unexpected.

The CEO Sean Hehir is clearly keen to deliver news and make clear his value and the success he and the company are having in the market.

I do not believe he has given up in his quest to get more logos onto the Early Adopters slide. He is not a defeatist in my opinion.

Then we have the Jerome Nadel industry marketing campaign that is to be launched second half of this year. If the bandwagon is big enough you might find it is the catalyst for some to want to be on the wagon too.

Then we have all these industry events coming up could a Valeo decide this is the ideal time to stick their head up above the AKIDA battlements.

And finally there is Renesas and the MCU’s coming to market and MegaChips tap dancing across American headlining Brainchip’s AKIDA technology solutions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Finder are Samsung releasing a similar chip to ours or its going to have Akida in it

Really good points FF. I’m tipping if we did have confirmation of a Mega Cap or two on board then it points to only a handful of realistic possibilities….your Samsung, Apple or Tesla’s of the world. Which no doubtedly would result in a material effect to our shareprice. And then as you say may prompt some questions from the ASX. I guess I’ve just got to be patient.
The way I look at it is that we know from independent sources that Brainchip is working with different companies in the Defence space courtesy of @uiux and that the company is not out and about crowing about these relationships when it actually could to some extent. This fact to me is evidence that goes a long way to proving that we have a company that is concentrated on the substance of what they are doing and not the spin.

I ask myself what company exists where employees and board members hold shares and would not want to release information that would increase the value of their shares if they could.

The whole point of the GetSwift successful prosecution was that those in charge released information that was incomplete and which was designed to drive up the share price in circumstances where if they had told the truth about the so called deal the opposite was likely to have occurred.

There are very few fraudulent schemes deliberately designed to loose the perpetrators money.

Brainchip is worried about the consequences of releasing information about the further EAPs and have stated very good reasons to be so worried and these reasons align with my interests as a shareholder. The reasons they have been stated many times but it comes down to the NDAs and the desire of these companies to protect their first to market advantage and the strategic differentiator AKIDA from competitors.

I am absolutely certain of one thing though the failure to release details is not through fear of being sued by shareholders because they have fabricated these relationships.

They have already said so much about the existence of these remaining EAPs including they are household names and or Fortune 500 companies presenting significant commercial opportunity for Brainchip as described by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo and significantly most recently that they expect all but one of them to convert. I say significantly because it is the brand new CEO Sean Hehir who has nothing to loose by telling the truth about these relationships who has stated this fact.

The Directors and Key Management Personnel have clearly adopted these statements and left themselves open for civil and criminal action. The proof of such a case would be incredibly simple because if they do not exist the massive paper trail that must exist by now will be non existent.

Then consider this Brainchip for all these EAPS not to exist all the very well credentialed engineers and scientists working for them all around the world must be part of the conspiracy. In fact every one of the new employees would need to join in on the deception.

Why is this because the company has told us that all of their EAP's require some degree of engineering and scientific support and that because of this they had to limit the numbers of EAP's to about two dozen.

Could you imagine in your wildest dreams a situation where these paid engineers and scientists who are in most cases being rewarded with shares in the company would not know that the existence of these EAPs was a complete scam given that they are supposed to be there working with and supporting them to implement AKIDA. If Brainchip was a huge corporation it might be possible to hide something like this but not in a company the size of Brainchip.

So as I sit here and read about all the amazing scientific developments going on around the world the one thing I do not ponder is whether Brainchip will be successful it has been locked in now in my opinion. Will it take five years for the share price to start reflecting where this will end up I doubt it very much.

Is it possible that this coming Monday the share price will continue to move up, I have no idea, but I will not be surprised if it does because that to me is the inevitable direction where my investment in this revolutionary technology is fated to go.

At some point I believe it will start to go up not in a perfect straight line but in a relentless upward trend that will surprise the commentators but not the 1,000 Eyes. But remember to make the most of this opportunity you must have a plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A method for an unsupervised training of a neural network, the method comprises:
initializing a neural network that exhibits at least one invariance;
performing multiple training iterations until reaching a last training iteration in which a stop condition is fulfilled;
wherein each training iteration except the last training iteration comprises: processing a vast number of media units by the neural network to provide media unit signatures;
finding that the stop condition is not reached, and changing multiple neural network weights;
wherein the stop condition is related to signatures similarities

ITERATIONS!!!!

View attachment 4438

I am getting a bit obsessed with Autobrains, but NOT in a good way!

How come Continental don't find iterations as irritating as you do? Should we get @Dhm to write to them and highlight this disadvantage?

But, on a positive note, if AutoBrains competes immediately with Mobileye, an Israeli firm acquired by Intel for $15B and we compete with AutoBrains, then by my estimation BrainChip should be worth at the very least $15B.

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.20.55 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

How come Continental don't find iterations as irritating as you do? Should we get @Dhm to write to them and highlight this disadvantage?

View attachment 5882

Ask yourself how many times has Elon Musk predicted that Tesla will crack autonomous driving by a certain date and failed to achieve it.

There are so many examples of companies that have promised autonomous driving and failed so just because Continental has signed up with AutoBrains does not mean that this will be a successful initiative. Too many have failed in the past.

Continental is not an impartial participant in this arrangement either being a strategic investor in AutoBrains does tend to colour their vision somewhat and also my view of how much of what they have to say can be taken as gospel.

On the other hand I love to listen to @Diogenese singing from the front of the Church.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The way I look at it is that we know from independent sources that Brainchip is working with different companies in the Defence space courtesy of @uiux and that the company is not out and about crowing about these relationships when it actually could to some extent. This fact to me is evidence that goes a long way to proving that we have a company that is concentrated on the substance of what they are doing and not the spin.

I ask myself what company exists where employees and board members hold shares and would not want to release information that would increase the value of their shares if they could.

The whole point of the GetSwift successful prosecution was that those in charge released information that was incomplete and which was designed to drive up the share price in circumstances where if they had told the truth about the so called deal the opposite was likely to have occurred.

There are very few fraudulent schemes deliberately designed to loose the perpetrators money.

Brainchip is worried about the consequences of releasing information about the further EAPs and have stated very good reasons to be so worried and these reasons align with my interests as a shareholder. The reasons they have been stated many times but it comes down to the NDAs and the desire of these companies to protect their first to market advantage and the strategic differentiator AKIDA from competitors.

I am absolutely certain of one thing though the failure to release details is not through fear of being sued by shareholders because they have fabricated these relationships.

They have already said so much about the existence of these remaining EAPs including they are household names and or Fortune 500 companies presenting significant commercial opportunity for Brainchip as described by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo and significantly most recently that they expect all but one of them to convert. I say significantly because it is the brand new CEO Sean Hehir who has nothing to loose by telling the truth about these relationships who has stated this fact.

The Directors and Key Management Personnel have clearly adopted these statements and left themselves open for civil and criminal action. The proof of such a case would be incredibly simple because if they do not exist the massive paper trail that must exist by now will be non existent.

Then consider this Brainchip for all these EAPS not to exist all the very well credentialed engineers and scientists working for them all around the world must be part of the conspiracy. In fact every one of the new employees would need to join in on the deception.

Why is this because the company has told us that all of their EAP's require some degree of engineering and scientific support and that because of this they had to limit the numbers of EAP's to about two dozen.

Could you imagine in your wildest dreams a situation where these paid engineers and scientists who are in most cases being rewarded with shares in the company would not know that the existence of these EAPs was a complete scam given that they are supposed to be there working with and supporting them to implement AKIDA. If Brainchip was a huge corporation it might be possible to hide something like this but not in a company the size of Brainchip.

So as I sit here and read about all the amazing scientific developments going on around the world the one thing I do not ponder is whether Brainchip will be successful it has been locked in now in my opinion. Will it take five years for the share price to start reflecting where this will end up I doubt it very much.

Is it possible that this coming Monday the share price will continue to move up, I have no idea, but I will not be surprised if it does because that to me is the inevitable direction where my investment in this revolutionary technology is fated to go.

At some point I believe it will start to go up not in a perfect straight line but in a relentless upward trend that will surprise the commentators but not the 1,000 Eyes. But remember to make the most of this opportunity you must have a plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF
AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
thanks for the above read, always very positive.
Last week (I think) you produced a list of companies that Brainchip have some sort of association with. If I remember you had added one more to make it twenty one or twenty two.
Would you post that again so i can print off a copy as I like to have it handy when I read all these articles from the 1,000 eyes.
My memory is nowhere near as good as yours.
Thanking you in advance.

Cheers

Boab

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well bloody said FF.

It is beyond the chance of failing, as I said the other day this is just a waiting game, even at the absolute worst case scenario we only have Renesas MegaChip and Mercedes’ going into production over the next 24 or so months, Brainchip will be a very successful company with just who we have now, and we haven’t heard of the other 100 plus companies and 12 EAP’s.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

But, on a positive note, if AutoBrains competes immediately with Mobileye, an Israeli firm acquired by Intel for $15B and we compete with AutoBrains, then by my estimation BrainChip should be worth at the very least $15B.

View attachment 5882

Will this assist,

Screenshot_20220508-170913_Chrome.jpg

So from this, I gather that's Autobrians use the R-Car as SOC, so who knows, maybe in the near future where Akida is incorporated in the Renesas R-Car SOC. We may see a real connection with Continental.

Learning.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Hi FF,
thanks for the above read, always very positive.
Last week (I think) you produced a list of companies that Brainchip have some sort of association with. If I remember you had added one more to make it twenty one or twenty two.
Would you post that again so i can print off a copy as I like to have it handy when I read all these articles from the 1,000 eyes.
My memory is nowhere near as good as yours.
Thanking you in advance.

Cheers

Boab
My list has increased by one to twenty two:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Yak52

Regular
I must speak about something I wunder, ok
Thomas Hülsing posts at LinkedIn for BrainChip but he is an engeneering from Airbus
and somebody from Telekom likes many posts from Brainchip are there some connections perhaps????
Below is a slide from the - AIRBUS shaping the future of Aerospace video (utube).

AIRBUS neuromorphic sensing.jpg

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 5882

Hi Bravo,

It's turtles all the way down:

US2022027734A1 REGION OF INTEREST CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK PROCESSING

[0003] There may be provided a method, system and computer readable medium for CNN and CNN processing.

[0019] A CNN has an input layer, multiple intermediate layers and an output layers. The CNN may be implemented by a CNN processor. The CNN processor may include a convolution unit that may be controlled by a controller.

[0026] The CNN processing may be implemented by a neural network processor such as a CNN processor. The CNN processor may be an integrated circuit, may include more than a single integrated circuit, may be a part of an integrated circuit, may be a hardware accelerator, may be tailored to neural network processing, may be applied on a general purpose integrated circuit, may be applied on a graphic processor, and the like. The apparatus may be a computerized system, a part of a computerized system, may be a part of a laptop, desktop, a vehicle dedicated integrated circuit, and the like.

[0027] The CNN processor may be a Renesas Electronics integrated circuit for vehicles.

[0028] Such integrated circuit, for example the Renesas integrated circuit exhibit a very low power consumption and are very popular among vehicle vendors

1651997285841.png

1651998110890.png

1651997600374.png

ROI = Region of Interest

The AutoBrains system performs CNN analysis to determine if there are any ROIs and the focuses on the ROIs using CNN.

Until I read [0026], I was going to say that CNN is a software process, and CNN uses ALUs and 32 bit (or higher) arithmetic ...
and then,
and then
along came [0027] The CNN processor may be a Renesas Electronics integrated circuit for vehicles.

But let's not get too excited because Renesas has their own DRP-AI:

https://www.renesas.com/in/en/solut...kid=97389c02cea911ec9372b39e094388bb#overview

DRP-AI consists of AI-MAC (multiply-accumulate processor) and DRP (reconfigurable processor). AI processing can be executed at high speed by assigning AI-MAC for operations on the convolution layer and fully connected layer, and DRP for other complex processing such as preprocessing and pooling layer.

1651999035806.png

Renesas DRP-AI claims power reduction, but still uses ALUs, which could use 32 or 64-bit multiplication.

So, if Renesas can bring themselves to introduce the Akida CNN2SNN drop-in replacement for their DRP-AI, we're off to the races.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Will this assist,

View attachment 5886

So from this, I gather that's Autobrians use the R-Car as SOC, so who knows, maybe in the near future where Akida is incorporated in the Renesas R-Car SOC. We may see a real connection with Continental.

Learning.
Hi Learning,

While I was scrabbling around in the minotaur's IP labyrinth, candle blown out, I finally emerge, loin cloth askew, carrying his bloody head, only to find that you'd got there before me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom