BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
I predict an announcement coming by the end of trading on Friday. I mean by the end of the week.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Courier68

Emerged
I predict an announcement coming by the end of trading on Friday. I mean by the end of the week.
We have to have the 4C by end of the month. So there will be an announcement this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
BUGGER! AGAIN! My 1st born (daughter) is in high school and has got COVID again for the 2nd time in less than 8 weeks! getting passed around continuously it would seem!
So stuck again in Quarantine for 7 days. Big change for QLD comes around this Friday when close contacts can go out if wearing face masks including to school. Our #2 daughter is stuck home until Friday then. Along with wifey.
Funny how no one else (household) has caught COVID off her both times.

Yak52
It's a funny thing this Covid. I had very close contact (it's not what you are thinking Wilzy) with a couple of people who came down ill with Covid, and yet I got no symptoms and the cotton bud up the nose revealed nothing.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
You doubt the motive behind it being raised what does that even mean?
All I wanted to know what exactly what you have just explained, please try to be respectful I have been here just as long as you and I’m not going anywhere.
Do you have a difficulty then with memory because I will happily apologise?

If you are the same JustChilln from HC, you have been here as long as I have, and what you have asked has been posted about so many times that unless you do have a memory issue, why would you need to ask it yet again.

You posted the opinion earlier that Brainchip's share price was going to collapse today. When it did not collapse one motive could be that you thought your question would help achieve your prediction? I am not suggesting this is your motive. It could be that your personality change over how you presented at HC is because you are not the same person. I have no idea why you are presenting the way you have been so I do not accuse you of any of these things. But you asked what does that even mean and these are just some of the motives that one could attribute.

You would know about the Top 20 list with the Annual Report, you would know about the Top 20 list being included with the 4C Reports, you would have read in my posts many times and the posts of Dolci at least that the block is 25% yet you say you asked this question to get the information which you must already know given the number of times this issue has been traversed over the last 5 years as it is 2017 when you first came onto HC. I am sure you can access Google and it is easy to ask what is the blocking vote percentage on the ASX.

Five years and you do not know the answer to the question you raised?

As I said respectfully if you have a memory deficit I will apologise.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Mugen74

Regular
tantrum 2.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Please stop telling lies….
I said I believe REVENUE will be down based on the the face that we sold an IP license last quarter and we didn’t this quarter…
You think because you post 100 times per day you can be horrible to people get over yourself.
Except that you have not answered my question I will help you with this the IP licence that was sold to MegaChips if you read the two notices was to be paid over 2022 not in one hit as your post suggests. What I have difficulty with is posting half truths & exaggerations with a constant negative spin.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
@uiux has posted an interesting series of dots over on Airforce - Brainchip at 1.10pm which is worth considering. FF

2uiu

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hey Slade,

Great article about Renesas that you posted. It reminded me of something that Ken Scarince said in his investor presentation from October 2021. When responding to a question about the progress of the relationship with Renesas he said:

‘It is progressing, the time line is intact. There were some delays due to COVID and things like that but we’re still very encouraged. The teams are working well together and we think that will really come together probably early next year sometime.’

Minute 28:25

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
S

Straw

...actually with that amount of money I could do it the cheap way and just make some donations to the political parties and 'encourage' them to ban foreign ownership of institutions essential to the economic well-being of all this country's residents.

• Love
  • Fire

ndefries

Regular
Please stop telling lies….
I said I believe REVENUE will be down based on the the face that we sold an IP license last quarter and we didn’t this quarter…
You think because you post 100 times per day you can be horrible to people get over yourself.
Hi - the IP license sold included income of a couple of mill but that was to be delivered sometime over 2022. So future and possibly this quarter's result will benefit from part of this, rather than this quarter looking reduced from it already being recognised.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Take Over Target……..
Sorry everyone I know this issue has been done to death but with the whole twitter saga happening right now I have been loosing sleep over someone Elon musking us.
I feel that would be the only thing that could stop me from retiring on my brainchip shares.
5 years ago Peter and other insiders held enough shares to block a hostile takeover but not any more.
Is there anyone with experience in business that could explain how hard it would be for a potential acquiring company to buy a controlling stake in brainchip on market in the event of a hostile takeover?
TIA
If it's a script offer, all may not be lost! As with the recent Square takeover of AfterPay—that just gave me more Square shares, but even better, Square shares I can trade on the ASX! Actually, I've lived through 2 takeovers with that company as I originally owned Touchcorp, which merged with AfterPay and then was taken over by Square. And the basis of my investment thesis still remains. As it would with an all-script takeover of BrainChip. It actually could do a lot of good to promote BrainChip's cause beyond what BrainChip alone is capable of doing.

I too would MUCH prefer to see BrainChip realize its full potential, and not be bought out like so many great Aussie inventions that preceded it.

Peter and others might not be able to block it, but the combined efforts of the rest of us bloody well might! The thousand eyes must have a decent percentage of the company.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Dhm

Regular
Hey Slade,

Great article about Renesas that you posted. It reminded me of something that Ken Scarince said in his investor presentation from October 2021. When responding to a question about the progress of the relationship with Renesas he said:

‘It is progressing, the time line is intact. There were some delays due to COVID and things like that but we’re still very encouraged. The teams are working well together and we think that will really come together probably early next year sometime.’

Minute 28:25

A little further on in the presentation at 28:50 there are very encouraging comments about the NASA relationship.

I just can't be happier with an investment like Brainchip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Looks like Rob needs an offsider :love:

Regional Sales Manager​

BRAINCHIP INC
LAGUNA BEACH CA
3 DAYS AGO

Job Description​

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.

We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.

Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times ’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN: ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager

Reports To: VP of Worldwide Sales

Department: Sales

SUMMARY:
A principal goal for the Regional Sales Manager is the sell BrainChip’s enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.

This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint

Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value

Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts

Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers

Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions

Ensure customer success

Maintain accurate Salesforce information

Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.

Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)

QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education/Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Preferably a Masters Degree.

At least 5 Years’ Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, or Semiconductor Sales

Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience being successful in a Complex Selling Environment

5 or more Years Enterprise Account Management Experience

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Good Morning Chippers,

Just thought I would bring it to every ones attention....

Commsec trading platform

On the Sell side,

Someone is prepared to sell 1,400 units @ $916.28 each.

I Like their enthusiasm.

Regards,
Esq.
Wow, I'd be happy to sell a portion of my holding at that price.

My trading platforms don't let me set an order that far away from the execution price.

I wonder how this one found its way into the system. Surely they just forgot to start with a decimal place! But if someone blindly does a Buy at Market that consumes all available shares up for sale - like wow!

• Haha
  • Wow

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I'm just scrolling through the "course of sales' and WOW I Have never seen so many go through @ 1c, 2c, 3c, etc unreal :mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire

Zedjack33

Regular
I'm just scrolling through the "course of sales' and WOW I Have never seen so many go through @ 1c, 2c, 3c, etc unreal :mad::mad:
Yep. That’s a fuvkin joke. WTF.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
4c is out

• Fire
Top Bottom