• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
"Single neural processing engine
Minimal core for TENNS
"

I had assumed that the Akida NN would need at least 2 NPEs, but TENNS can run in a single NPE???!!!!

That is truly astonishing.

... and it does not need a microprocessor????!!!!!

https://www.epdtonthenet.net/articl...ion-for-Resource-Constrained-Deployments.aspx

This IP relies on the Akida2 event-based computing platform configuration engine as its foundation, meaning that the data quantities needing to be dealt with are kept to a minimum. Consequently only a small logic die area is required (0.18mm x 0.18mm on a 22nm semiconductor process with 50kBytes of SRAM memory incorporated), plus the associated power budget remains low (with <1mW operation being comfortably achieved). It can serve as either a standalone device (without requiring a microcontroller) or alternatively become a co-processor.

It's a self-contained package that sets the benchmark for low power.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Minimal core for TENNS
"

I had assumed that the Akida NN would need at least 2 NPEs, but TENNS can run in a single NPE???!!!!

https://www.epdtonthenet.net/articl...ion-for-Resource-Constrained-Deployments.aspx

This IP relies on the Akida2 event-based computing platform configuration engine as its foundation, meaning that the data quantities needing to be dealt with are kept to a minimum. Consequently only a small logic die area is required (0.18mm x 0.18mm on a 22nm semiconductor process with 50kBytes of SRAM memory incorporated), plus the associated power budget remains low (with <1mW operation being comfortably achieved). It can serve as either a standalone device (without requiring a microcontroller) or alternatively become a co-processor.

The product line, is really starting to stack up and fill the niches..

Tony Lewis has made the statement, or close to it of..
"Can we scale up is the big question"
In reference to data centers?..

A development in that area, will really round things out..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Please don't get us confused 😳..
For the sake of clarification, this is a picture of an NPU from the Akida patent:

WO2020092691A1 AN IMPROVED SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK 20181101 pub 20200507

1727843444404.png

The Mona Lisa of ICs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
For the sake of clarification, this is a picture of an NPU from the Akida patent:

WO2020092691A1 AN IMPROVED SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK 20181101 pub 20200507

View attachment 70237
The Mona Lisa of ICs.
It was you calling me "DK" I was talking about, Diogenese 😛

You don't ever leave me confused, about technical issues 🙄..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Draed

Regular
At least if there is a speeding ticket BRN could say "hey we released information today on social media and it was obviously price sensitive, but you've wrapped us on the knuckles in the past for ramping, so F you asx".

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

gilti

Regular
We have broken the ASX.
The Daily Gross Short Sales Report has gone 404

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It was you calling me "DK" I was talking about, Diogenese 😛

You don't ever leave me confused, about technical issues 🙄..
My one rule when typing is: "Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing."

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
My one rule when typing is: "Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing."
Man...
You didn't even call me DK, you said "OK"...
I didn't look closely enough and just thought it was referring to me directly 😛..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

hotty4040

Regular
Minimal core for TENNS
"

Dodgy, I don't think Pvdm has quite retired yet IMO. Maybe he's just part time, or possibly on ( piece work ) on a leisurely basis.

Akida Ballista >>>>> Errrrr - Yep ( maybe ) ! <<<<<

hotty...

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
We have broken the ASX.
The Daily Gross Short Sales Report has gone 404
... but you can still smell the smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
O you mean this event - which I happen to be attending on the 18th Oct !! 😀😁 👍boomidity boom boom
Screenshot_20241002-054943_Gmail.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Wags

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
What is happening?
Has anyone call the ASX to stop this madness?

What a few great weeks it been to be alive, 1st becoming a grandad, then we just had an offer accepted on a new house and get the keys in 3 weeks, plus work hasn’t been so good and I picked up a few decent contracts worth a few million as well. Then brainchip after so much pain the last few years seems like it’s just about to turned a corner ❤️❤️❤️

I’ve always believed in karma and maybe Karma is a thing 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom