BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tezza

Regular
This is great news! Capital raise suggests that we are gearing up for something BIG toward the end of the year. Perhaps funding for the next gen Akida V3?
You'd be stupid not to take up the offer.
Sean has great plan ahead for us!
Not advice.
What's the plan? More bonuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Cardpro

Regular
Was so happy for a whole one second......

Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
I thought we were funded for a while. So I guess the question has to be asked why do we need more?
Yeah, draw-down of up to $50 million through LDA Capital announcement only back in March.

Obyiuosly wasn"t enough for the "planned retirment PARTY " for Peter and Anil

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Don't hold your breath for revenue in the 4C's

Reactions: 3 users
Was so happy for a whole one second......
1721693496589.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
Last year the 4C came out on the 24th. This could be prep for something covered in the latest 4C

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Here is hoping it's ONLY 1 or 4

A capital raise in the stock market can be a good thing under several circumstances:
  1. Funding Growth Opportunities: When a company raises capital through stock issuance, it can use the funds to invest in growth opportunities such as expanding operations, developing new products, or entering new markets. This can potentially increase future earnings and drive stock price appreciation.
  2. Debt Reduction: If a company uses the raised capital to pay down debt, it can improve its financial health by reducing interest expenses and strengthening its balance sheet. This can enhance investor confidence and lead to a higher stock price.
  3. Liquidity Improvement: Increasing capital can enhance liquidity, making it easier for the company to manage its operations, meet financial obligations, and take advantage of strategic opportunities without facing liquidity constraints.
  4. Strategic Acquisitions: Capital raises can enable a company to fund strategic acquisitions that can contribute to its growth and market positioning, potentially creating value for shareholders in the long term.
  5. Enhanced Financial Flexibility: Having access to additional capital provides a cushion against economic downturns or unexpected challenges, allowing the company to navigate through tough times more effectively.
  6. Meeting Regulatory Requirements: In some cases, regulatory requirements or compliance standards may necessitate raising capital to maintain operations or meet industry-specific thresholds.
Overall, a well-executed capital raise that aligns with a company's strategic objectives and is perceived positively by investors can strengthen the company's position in the market and potentially lead to long-term benefits for shareholders.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular
This is great news! Capital raise suggests that we are gearing up for something BIG toward the end of the year. Perhaps funding for the next gen Akida V3?
You'd be stupid not to take up the offer.
Sean has great plan ahead for us!
Not advice.
lt's good and well producing more products, but at what point does the market start buying them? Management sold the story of AKD2000 being the chip designed under direction of the EAP participants. A chip that encompassed all the changes required to satisfy their requirements, yet a more than a year later not a single license has being sold? Sean once again had me fooled at the AGM. Preaching with the upmost compassion that sales were on the cusp. Two month later and we're in a TH for a CR, further diluting our shares, and no sign of a deal. I haven't sold a single share in more than 5 years, but I'm getting impatient. Its time to deliver.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

skutza

Regular
Oh come on, we all know what this is. Its a grab for money before the 4c comes out and shows SWEET FA. They know its gonna tank and getting in before it does. While its a good idea for the less dilution, sweet mother of Mary when is this going to end. Before too long we'll be trading in .001 steps again.

(This is all said in hope I have a massive pile of egg on my face).....

Reactions: 4 users

GazDix

Regular
I really hope there is a follow up announcement on why we need a capital raise... To fund a new contract?

Time will tell.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I really hope there is a follow up announcement on why we need a capital raise... To fund a new contract?

Time will tell.
Thinking the same...Something (BIG) to announce in the 4C?? ....🙏🙏🙏 EDIT ; just trying to stay positive!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Guess we never sold enough edge boxes

1721694363878.gif

Or maybe we sold too many and we need to produce shit loads more

1721694461112.gif

• Haha

Tezza

Regular
Oh come on, we all know what this is. Its a grab for money before the 4c comes out and shows SWEET FA. They know its gonna tank and getting in before it does. While its a good idea for the less dilution, sweet mother of Mary when is this going to end. Before too long we'll be trading in .001 steps again.

(This is all said in hope I have a massive pile of egg on my face).....
Don't be worried about egg on your face, Sean seems to thrive on it. All the talk of new deals iminent, could become profitable overnight, no credit raise foreseeable in the near future. 2 months down and here we are.

Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
If they want cash BRN would just draw on LDA???
As they are not using LDA could this be to fund a strategic partnership concerning a deal?
If this is the case it might include an SPP?
There is something going on for sure. IMO it's likely there is some sort of deal.
Trying to be positive.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
Maybe some big names will offer to buy our shares for $4 in a takeover bid as a way to raise funds , or something meaningful to us loyal shareholders as I'm out of cash to take up anymore if its individual offers

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Bet the downrampers will be hitting the Crapper hard today!

how-to-basic-how-to-basic-toilet.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Yeah, draw-down of up to $50 million through LDA Capital announcement only back in March.

Obyiuosly wasn"t enough for the "planned retirment PARTY " for Peter and Anil

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
The pricing period for the last capital call with LDA, was supposed to end "the sooner of" the 7th of June, or until the shares had been fully subscribed (40 million shares) to satisfy the obligated draw down of 12 million USD by 31 of December 2024 (of which 1.1 million had already been drawn down).

We know that according to Sean, the obligation had not been met yet, by the AGM.

We had just under 13 million USD at the end of the last quarter and a cash burn of around 4.5 million USD for it.

So if we had received the appropriately 11 million USD from the previous call, we should still have around 19 to 20 million USD, after the last as yet unreported quarter, assuming similar cash burn?

I think there's a stong possibility, that there are shares outstanding to be sold by LDA (due to the share price dropping through the Company's set threshold) that a new call, with revised parameters, needs to be set for the remainder??..

Last edited:

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tezza

Regular
Maybe some big names will offer to buy our shares for $4 in a takeover bid as a way to raise funds , or something meaningful to us loyal shareholders as I'm out of cash to take up anymore if its individual offers
I also don't have anymore to give. I'd take 4 bucks whilst in this shitty mood🤣

Reactions: 2 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Do they normally do a TH before a cap raise or is this time different??

Top Bottom