BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000016775.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Seeing that BRN is working to build better systems around the use of LLMs, in particular edge application of LLMs, do you think that AI Chat bots like; Chat GPT, Perplexity and Copilot are becoming biased towards that which in the future they will be totally reliant on? :LOL:

I ask bc when posing questions like the ones below, these chat bots always seem to produce very positive Brainchip and Akida information.

1719977607444.png

OR has The Brainchip team and our ecosystem partners flooded the internet with our wares that the LLMs have no choice but to pull this positive information from it.
IMO this appears to show that there are Slim pickings in relation to competitors in this space.

1719977630841.png

I’m using Perplexity on this occasion.

IMO, we as investors are another day closer to the first “5 year architectural license” that will make BRN profitable overnight.
I don’t think Antonio would mention this at the AGM as he did, unless it’s something the board have already contemplated and set their eyes on achieving.

Seeing as this would be a company maker, it becomes clear why BRN are playing by the book to ensure that they do not jeopardise relationships with the players that, as he also stated “THEY'RE THAT BIG”.

1719978600005.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Shadow59

Regular
Seeing that BRN is working to build better systems around the use of LLMs, in particular edge application of LLMs, do you think that AI Chat bots like; Chat GPT, Perplexity and Copilot are becoming biased towards that which in the future they will be totally reliant on?

I ask bc when posing questions like the ones below, these chat bots always seem to produce very positive Brainchip and Akida information.

View attachment 65875

OR has The Brainchip team and our ecosystem partners flooded the internet with our wares that the LLMs have no choice but to pull this positive information from it.
IMO this appears to show that there are Slim pickings in relation to competitors in this space.

View attachment 65876

I’m using Perplexity on this occasion.

IMO, we as investors are another day closer to the first “5 year architectural license” that will make BRN profitable overnight.
I don’t think Antonio would mention this at the AGM as he did, unless it’s something the board have already contemplated and set their eyes on achieving.

Seeing as this would be a company maker, it becomes clear why BRN are playing by the book to ensure that they do not jeopardise relationships with the players that, as he also stated “THEY'RE THAT BIG”.

View attachment 65877
That makes me want to buy more!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Watching both the AGM and stocks down under again on the AGM the reference Sean mentioned on a deal was…. we are over the year mark on a couple of engagements by a fair bit that normally take between 1 and 2 years to be finalised.

Reactions: 12 users

Nice nice Anil ……

View attachment 65867
Can someone please screenshot the comments, specifically Anil's and any replys?

The link is greyed out for me...

Reactions: 4 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

manny100

Regular
Good Evening.....

Well our Edge-Box is due to be released to the public in the early part of this quarter, so I'm thinking late this month, very early into August.

About 4 weeks ago I decided to reach out to VVDN as, as others have pointed out, all you see on the VVDN homepage is Nvidia, Nvidia, Nvidia
no mention or promoting of the soon to be released Akida Edge AI Box.

My email was acknowledged but my questions posed remain unanswered, probably not unexpected I guess.

These really quiet periods do test ones resolve, trying to keep the negative thoughts at bay does get harder as the years tick by, so many
articles are being published now about neural nets and mimicking the human brain, latency, low power consumption, real time processing
on device, no cloud connectivity. security and privacy etc....I read these articles and think to myself, this is what Peter told me/us back in
2018/19...it's so yesterday, but here we are, still waiting, it just goes to prove that, we Brainchip, were or are still well ahead of the curve.

I'm still 100% convinced we will succeed, but...........................when.

Tech July 2024

Dance Glitch GIF by saidamagic
There does not appear to be a provision on the VVDN website for AKIDA Edge Box ordering.. Appears you can only order through the BRN shop. If the order is large according to Sean it gets referred to VVDN. According to the BRN inc shop they are sold out.
Their appears to be no advertising. I assume very few have been sold. Not sure what is going on.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

davidfitz

Regular
There does not appear to be a provision on the VVDN website for AKIDA Edge Box ordering.. Appears you can only order through the BRN shop. If the order is large according to Sean it gets referred to VVDN. According to the BRN inc shop they are sold out.
Their appears to be no advertising. I assume very few have been sold. Not sure what is going on.
I expect in this case we really do need to watch the financials and as full payment for the sale of this item was required when ordering so we should roughly know the answer in about 3 weeks. I have my own expectation that 500 units were sold at the starting price of USD$799 which equates to approximately AUD$600,000.

Not sure about everyone else but I think that will be a reasonable quarterly income (for now) if I am correct :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I expect in this case we really do need to watch the financials and as full payment for the sale of this item was required when ordering so we should roughly know the answer in about 3 weeks. I have my own expectation that 500 units were sold at the starting price of USD$799 which equates to approximately AUD$600,000.

Not sure about everyone else but I think that will be a reasonable quarterly income (for now) if I am correct :unsure:
1000016777.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
That's a bit odd..
Has anyone asked Tony, why it's not listed on VVDN's website?

The only thing that really comes to mind, is that this is more of a test run, to gauge demand.
We know, there are only a limited number of AKD1000 chips and there are 2 per Edge Box.

Someone shared, that Tony said in an email, that it was hoped that VVDN would place an order for chips, if we ran out.

Showing "sold out" on our website, suggests all current chips are accounted for (which is possibly in the low thousands).
Or else there is some kind of delay or problem, which they want to address first, before allowing further orders to be placed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
That's a bit odd..

The only thing that really comes to mind, is that this is more of a test run, to gauge demand.

We know, there are only a limited number of AKD1000 chips and there are 2 per Edge Box.

Someone shared, that Tony said in an email, that it was hoped that VVDN would place an order for chips, if we ran out.

Showing "sold out" on our website, suggests all current chips are accounted for (which is possibly in the low thousands).
Or else there is some kind of delay or problem, which they want to address first, before allowing further orders to be placed.
VVDN list NVIDIA boxes and they may not want to list AKIDA boxes as competition for the cloud based NVIDIA boxes at this stage?
You can only order them via BRN and there is no advertising. Maybe BRN sales people are out there flogging them.
I do not think its a big deal anyway. BRN probably just wanted to test run it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
That's a bit odd..

I could be wrong (& probs am) but my impression is VVDN is primarily a manufacturing partner and we engaged them to build the edge box with our specs for our onsell.

It may be that the partnership agreement with NVIDIA and the one with AMD Xilinx has other conditions attached ($) including the ability for VVDN to onsell?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Kachoo

Regular
I could be wrong (& probs am) but my impression is VVDN is primarily a manufacturing partner and we engaged them to build the edge box with our specs for our onsell.

It may be that the partnership agreement with NVIDIA and the one with AMD Xilinx has other conditions attached ($) including the ability for VVDN to onsell?
I was told By Mangement when the edge box was announced that they were approached by VVDN to build these they actually did not even know they exist so then BRN went ahead with the partnership. It was at the same time they did state that there is interest in Akida 1000 for various applications what goes commercial who know.

VVDN not advertising make me believe they do not want to compete on Web site with Nvidia.

There is a lot of cloudy relationships happening hard to gauge who is calling the shots on these products but let's hope we get some clarity in the near future.

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

Perspective.

According to the last Annual Report , our intrepid leader took home around $2,580,801 usd ( page 21 of last annual report, 2023. ).....I would presume this is after dumping free stock.... so the equivalent of tax free, at shareholders expense.

Employed ... 29th Nov 2021.

Time to deliver....to shareholders that is.

This is what a little cash looks like .

Thankyou fellow shareholders , those which have paid to play , waiting... but being patient.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
I was told By Mangement when the edge box was announced that they were approached by VVDN to build these they actually did not even know they exist so then BRN went ahead with the partnership. It was at the same time they did state that there is interest in Akida 1000 for various applications what goes commercial who know.

VVDN not advertising make me believe they do not want to compete on Web site with Nvidia.

There is a lot of cloudy relationships happening hard to gauge who is calling the shots on these products but let's hope we get some clarity in the near future.
Thanks.

VVDN still present themselves primarily as a manufacturer hence the approach to BRN to offer their expertise to get an Akida product out then maybe?

Clarity definitely required at some point though as you say cause we are presuming about not going head to head on a website and that becomes a very grey area "if" competition is stiffled for certain reasons behind closed doors.

Regulators generally frown on those sorts of actions so I would hazard guess it's for some other reason outside non competition.

NVIDIA and AMD may or may not have exclusivity clauses in VVDN agreements for example.

Reactions: 8 users
Evening Chippers,

Perspective.

According to the last Annual Report , our intrepid leader took home around $2,580,801 usd ( page 21 of last annual report, 2023. ).....I would presume this is after dumping free stock.... so the equivalent of tax free, at shareholders expense.

Employed ... 29th Nov 2021.

Time to deliver....to shareholders that is.

This is what a little cash looks like .

Thankyou fellow shareholders , those which have paid to play , waiting... but being patient.

Regards,
Esq.

So are you saying....:LOL:

Tick Tock.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good evening Fullmoonfever ,

Very much so , and for the record , voted as such at the last AGM.

If only we could all extract a seven figure salary , with all the percs ....... oh its behind a NDA ,...this wore off some time ago for myself.

Time to start delivering , or alternately take a substantial pay cut, goes for the entire board, until thay actually deliver something of substantial substance to the COMPANY'S BOOKS, ie $.

Purely my thoughts obviously .

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom