BRN Discussion Ongoing

DK6161

Regular
Pia is a Non-Executive Director... which means they're not employed by the company.
Point taken.
Just reading that their roles involve scrutinising business performance and offering strategic guidance and support to the executive team.

Sales performance is non-existent.
Unsure of what guidance and support she provides.

Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
How many times do we have to explain that our technology isn't like selling bread rolls over the counter? Is it so hard to understand that this is a complex technology, where the contractual negotiations alone take months, including legal agreements in case of damage? And this is after all previous negotiations regarding functionality have been completed. Those of you constantly harping on about no new licensing partners or contracts being signed clearly lack an understanding of the complexity of this technology. This isn't like publicly traded companies dealing with cannabis or Apples etc

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
Interesting point of view!

Fact Finder
9,700 Posts.

15/06/24

10:45

Post #: 74329071

"Chris Jones, Director of Product Management at BrainChip, brings over 25 years of experience in technology solutions. He began his career at AT&T in data center solutions, later co-founding a pioneering video streaming platform. His entrepreneurial journey includes ventures in manufacturing/ecommerce, AI, SaaS and robotics. Recently, he led Software Development at 3DEO and served as a Senior Product Manager at Meta/Facebook, focusing on ML platform development. Chris holds dual BAs in Psychology and Computer Science from Thomas Edison State University, an MBA from Georgia Tech and a Master of Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign."

After listening very carefully to what Chris Jones states at 3.24 in his presentation regarding being introduced to Brainchip while working at META/Facebook as a Senior Product Manager and after what they presented and some investigation becoming "excited" I have had regard to the statements by Sean Hehir at the May, 2024 AGM that AKIDA technology had not be bettered by any other technology in potential customer assessments I have decided to add META/Facebook to my Brainchip engagements list.

As I have said before this is my personal list so it is for you to decided whether it should be added to your own list of Brainchip engagements.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

DK6161

Regular
Interesting point of view!

Fact Finder
9,700 Posts.

15/06/24

10:45

Post #: 74329071
Can you please also share what the cult leader said about Nandan and Rob Telson's experience from a few years ago?
Where are these guys now?

DYOR

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Can you please also share what the cult leader said about Nandan and Rob Telson's experience from a few years ago?

DYOR
Rob Telson spent over 10 years at ARM and BrainChip is clearly collaborating with ARM. What point are you trying to make?

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
How many times do we have to explain that our technology isn't like selling bread rolls over the counter? Is it so hard to understand that this is a complex technology, where the contractual negotiations alone take months, including legal agreements in case of damage? And this is after all previous negotiations regarding functionality have been completed. Those of you constantly harping on about no new licensing partners or contracts being signed clearly lack an understanding of the complexity of this technology. This isn't like publicly traded companies dealing with cannabis or Apples etc
Yeah Yeah, but hey man, we're like going to get an IP deal like soon though right??

20240615_152148.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular
It is a fact that a mental condition known as OCD can cause people to constantly repeat the same things over and over.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha

Iseki

Regular
Rob Telson spent over 10 years at ARM and BrainChip is clearly collaborating with ARM. What point are you trying to make?
BrainChip isn't collaborating with Arm. We're just trying to model ourselves on them. We've hired their staff and nothing came of it. It's been quite delusional.
To be clear, What product do you think we are collaborating on?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
BrainChip isn't collaborating with Arm. We're just trying to model ourselves on them. We've hired their staff and nothing came of it. It's been quite delusional.
To be clear, What product do you think we are collaborating on?
Arm is a partner.
You don't consider that as collaborative?..

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TheDon

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

DYOR

I am sorry you're not well and feeling miserable champ. It's OK to reach out for help. We will all celebrate when you do.

1000023982.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
I think it time for
Everyone to come together
As one together
Let’s come together
As one together
Right now
Let’s love each other
Let’s walk as one together
Everyone let’s come together
Right now
As one together

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I think it time for
Everyone to come together
As one together
Let’s come together
As one together
Right now
Let’s love each other
Let’s walk as one together
Everyone let’s come together
Right now
As one together
john-candy-dui.gif

John Candy, what a Legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
In this case, it's more about having to repeatedly explain things to certain people like you because they suffer from being thick-headed or resistant to learning. Perhaps you should ask yourself if you can read and understand written texts properly. But it seems to be cool nowadays among the youth to throw insults at others just because they read some insult in another forum and laughed about it. Just a side note to the others who like and laught about your post... you don't laugh at or joke about illnesses, you 🤡.
I was not having a go at you. I was having a go at those you correctly pointed out in your post that say the same negative BRN things over and over. They do it on the crapper as well.
Its either OCD or a personal agenda to downramp BRN. They carry on over and over with the same crap about management and revenue.
The reality is the EDGE when it arrives will multiply the SP by the value of the patent portfolio alone even if in the unlikely event we do not get deals accross the line.
Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Arm is a partner.
You don't consider that as collaborative?..
We have demonstrated compatibility of Akida across the range of ARM processors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

7für7

Regular
I was not having a go at you. I was having a go at those you correctly pointed out in your post that say the same negative BRN things over and over. They do it on the crapper as well.
Its either OCD or a personal agenda to downramp BRN. They carry on over and over with the same crap about management and revenue.
The reality is the EDGE when it arrives will multiply the SP by the value of the patent portfolio alone even if in the unlikely event we do not get deals accross the line.
Cheers
I got it now, I'm sorry. I thought you meant me because I said "how often do we have to mention it," sorry. But a clown makes people laugh, which is positive 😂

Deleted

Tothemoon24

Top 20

CAM-Based CMOS Implementation Of Reference Frames For Neuromorphic Processors (Carnegie Mellon U.)​

4Shares
sharethis sharing button

MAY 31ST, 2024 - BY: TECHNICAL PAPER LINK
popularity

A technical paper titled “NeRTCAM: CAM-Based CMOS Implementation of Reference Frames for Neuromorphic Processors” was published by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University.

Abstract:​

“Neuromorphic architectures mimicking biological neural networks have been proposed as a much more efficient alternative to conventional von Neumann architectures for the exploding compute demands of AI workloads. Recent neuroscience theory on intelligence suggests that Cortical Columns (CCs) are the fundamental compute units in the neocortex and intelligence arises from CC’s ability to store, predict and infer information via structured Reference Frames (RFs). Based on this theory, recent works have demonstrated brain-like visual object recognition using software simulation. Our work is the first attempt towards direct CMOS implementation of Reference Frames for building CC-based neuromorphic processors. We propose NeRTCAM (Neuromorphic Reverse Ternary Content Addressable Memory), a CAM-based building block that supports the key operations (store, predict, infer) required to perform inference using RFs. NeRTCAM architecture is presented in detail including its key components. All designs are implemented in SystemVerilog and synthesized in 7nm CMOS, and hardware complexity scaling is evaluated for varying storage sizes. NeRTCAM system for biologically motivated MNIST inference with a storage size of 1024 entries incurs just 0.15 mm^2 area, 400 mW power and 9.18 us critical path latency, demonstrating the feasibility of direct CMOS implementation of CAM-based Reference Frames.”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom