BRN Discussion Ongoing

This is becoming an obsession perhaps you need to call someone and speak to them on the phone to get your message across. 😂 FF
Australia 🇦🇺 is the country that allocates the highest amount of GDP to mental health . It messes with my mind why they spend that much as we are all different and everyone experiences stress and malfunctions in varying degrees . Maybe 🤔 I could qualify for a benefit and solve my problem by buying more BRN with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hi FK
Apologise for the errors in this post which I have now corrected. We were baby sitting and I replied on my phone which has been doing some strange things last couple of days.(probably my fault) Now on the PC and saw the mistakes. FF
My phone has also been playing up . Must be the SUV s driving into my tourist town with five 5G phones in them and putting a strain on the network . The problem has been the phone showing the BRN share price going up each trading day

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I cannot believe this is available!

He-he-he!

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.34.05 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.31.14 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.31.14 pm.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Live link for EQS SUV.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I have been pondering that for the last hour.

If he held BRN shares I don’t think it makes sense particularly not on the BRN thread.

If he is wearing his DELL hat that is not the way to win friends and get future contracts.

It is very unusual in my opinion. Maybe he is just a goose and is a die hard Mercedes Benz fan???

Any ideas???

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It really does not makes any sense to me. It’s an article posted by Brainchip. The reason BRN has posted this is ofcourse of their engagements with the EQXX and help enable the 1000km range . Ford is a disclosed EAP of Brainchip and assumably is them self looking into how Akida can benefit ther power budget on their new cars. (Speculation) could also be ADAS, vibration analysis etc.

But it just doesn’t make sense that Dell dude would throw dirt at Ford knowing about Brainchip/Ford partnership already. If they where to already partners it almost sounds like dell is saying. “Why aren’t you guys using Akida technology “ but that doesn’t make any sense.

And then ofcourse you have the potential Dell/ Brainchip partnership. I feel like I’m missing something. Could just be a tosser.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I cannot believe this is available!

He-he-he!

View attachment 4531
The good thing is that the company itself will receive some priority for registration of any .au TLD (over and above the average donkey on these forums) if they register before some time in September of this year.

• Haha

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
I don’t think I’ve seen this posted before.

A white paper on Neuromorphic Computing and Edge Intelligence by Tata “as part of our research on the topic at Embedded Devices & Intelligent Systems lab or Tata Consultancy services - Research”

White paper is called Advancing Edge Computing Capabilities with Neuromorphic Platforms.

Mentions BrainChip and Akida.

https://www.tcs.com/content/dam/tcs...phic-edge-computing-embedded-intelligence.pdf

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Guzzi62

Regular
I thought of two statements:

Rob Telson - Tip of the Iceberg

Sean Hehir - Best kept secret

Then I thought good thing Renesas, NASA, Valeo, Mercedes, Ford, MegaChips, Vorago, US Airforce, ISL, NaNose, Intellisense, Biotome, Noisey Gut Belt etc; managed to find Brainchip and AKIDA or they might have all been still standing around scratching their heads.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes agreed FF, it's going pretty well getting "the word out" but they have to get the word all the way out in the countryside side too, so to speak as well, it's very important that this happens pretty fast.

I hope big companies as Renesas and MegaChips have people that can help customers getting started with Alkida and implement the chip for their special needs, just like Brainchip have helped Mercedes with their concept car and no doubt helping others as well but with a pretty small workforce they can only help a limited number so they has to choose.

The CEO knows this very well, and this is likely one of his main focuses, getting the word out.

One can also hope when the competition are trying to develop their own chip that they collide with Brainchip's IP and instead of trying another way, they will start paying BC royalties instead in order to save time.

I don't know if any of the really big players have considered buying BC out? If the price is high enough anything is for sale!

If BC successfully update/develop their Akida 2000-3000-xxxx chips over the coming years and the need for smart chips will without a doubt continue to grow rapidly, I can't see any problems over the next +5 years, there is plenty of space for several players.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

I don’t think I’ve seen this posted before.

A white paper on Neuromorphic Computing and Edge Intelligence by Tata “as part of our research on the topic at Embedded Devices & Intelligent Systems lab or Tata Consultancy services - Research”

White paper is called Advancing Edge Computing Capabilities with Neuromorphic Platforms.

Mentions BrainChip and Akida.

https://www.tcs.com/content/dam/tcs...phic-edge-computing-embedded-intelligence.pdf

Very cool Terroni!

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.55.35 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.55.35 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 6.55.35 pm.png
    276 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
S

Straw

Right now it feels a bit like waiting for an iceberg to have calves (yes that's where the farmers get them!)....... time for easy listening (frizbees a record of 'Girl from Ipanema' onto a 70s turntable from the other side of the room)

I can picture the BRN minions doing their saturation diving shifts under that iceberg.

Sorry this is my brain going back into waiting mode.
Yes agreed FF, it's going pretty well getting "the word out" but they have to get the word all the way out in the countryside side too, so to speak as well, it's very important that this happens pretty fast.

I hope big companies as Renesas and MegaChips have people that can help customers getting started with Alkida and implement the chip for their special needs, just like Brainchip have helped Mercedes with their concept car and no doubt helping others as well but with a pretty small workforce they can only help a limited number so they has to choose.

The CEO knows this very well, and this is likely one of his main focuses, getting the word out.

One can also hope when the competition are trying to develop their own chip that they collide with Brainchip's IP and instead of trying another way, they will start paying BC royalties instead in order to save time.

I don't know if any of the really big players have considered buying BC out? If the price is high enough anything is for sale!

If BC successfully update/develop their Akida 2000-3000-xxxx chips over the coming years and the need for smart chips will without a doubt continue to grow rapidly, I can't see any problems over the next +5 years, there is plenty of space for several players.
I think Sean said in the last interview that the CMO was working on some major marketing to come out I think approx. mid-year. Sounded pretty major.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
This is a Google translate of an article in German that Perhaps posted on the Mercedes thread. I have brought it over here because of how it refers to Nvidia and Brainchip almost as if they are partnered in some way. Was Rob Telson being a teller of fortune when he said in his recent interview that Brainchip did not see Nvidia as a competitor but more of a partner in the future.

How is this Guzzi for getting the word out to the country side. LOL

My opinion only DYOR (and produce a better translation please)
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Auto...XX-mit-mehr-als-1000-km-Reichweite-1393211/2/

Mercedes Vision EQXX as a technology carrier with brain chip and Nvidia​

Mercedes Vision EQXX SOURCE: DAIMLER AG
04/14/2022 at 7:21 p.m by Claus Ludewig - Inside the Vision EQXX there is a new infotainment system with AI technology from Brainchip and Nvidia.

Bamboo fiber and vegan leather in the interior of the Mercedes Vision EQXX​

The role of the technology leader is also evident in the interior. All carpets are made from 100 percent bamboo fibers. Pulverized cactus fibers in combination with a bio-based polyurethane matrix form the vegan leather alternative Deserttex. The artificial leather Mylo, which is also used, is made from mushrooms, more precisely from mycelium. The material mix is completed by the well-known synthetic leather Dinamica, which in the concept vehicle consists of 38 percent recycled PET bottles.

webicon_gray.png
Image gallery (enlarge for references)
1/7

More galleries
gOJLkdDntPnJPiPY-Yr2CBYwnrqba7cxuVe7YK5zkAdKkF0mdXxMDNjG0nWuF321FskkUN-idqXRYXLq0fW-b1n-nl1MPlbX1xaatBetQsdPbXyR7VQue74RIowZ_6-uZcx2KDm5uJH0h8NYtH0=s0-d-e1-ft

Mercedes Vision EQXX [Source: Daimler AG]
Wdu9VxieVS1p_n9isk_2LZIEs0qDu7w2kYiYvY0ddRLvTuVURlBHvbF7EepmNmy6hc0uK1AKrFJALmryB_Gx6lo7lZ4oZEjO3uHeb1nwWNLnV8wb0N6L85cFxTAKKv9L7ph93XtqX8H7Ya8jfzhLTnWYoJtK8EM-jXjpSRyWS39kAebZuVLwcQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Efficiency thanks to the collaboration of the engineers from the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 team [Source: Daimler AG]
QL_fwsTZ8LMU6KoOXNozLvojL0HdWUV_1I9fLUDQHynGLy1ktV5njYb7bNUKZSvOfvhB0o0Vy9Oqb9MWTmQVx41pxk8ahMGcAAy67rLLb2jmutCo0aCpgiFTZClcskwjBj3iD1dB6p3GZ22ImGRM9ebU-I4tfNwuHihJTBokZnL2s-ilBLqLbv5t54-g8rDwMQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Interior of the Mercedes Vision EQXX [Source: Daimler AG]
0dLcTXyNnytvHuoqKrfXzx2blOMi4CqwxFeNf0hlSPKYt5tTg5lZY2KYmOLLsgnHGpOk7Rz2TaZl_a3-Mj4LC-Pv_WmtSeSSSx3KnhIL5LlsX728P8MI5j0Keov6uwBj0Ny7G0hgyZEzUenx5fdEhALI611ylfj7UzIVLoOpif5xPXZU5ubmsSHfDoav0uddxs8=s0-d-e1-ft

Sustainable materials in the interior of the Mercedes Vision EQXX [Source: Daimler AG]
3xg21bUNqtX_HoDXDHmgl26IPDewfXl1j3IhES2d4Cf25jrKhPo5UoaSrexLmgWkT61AAsWvqD7-ZWIXwt02EBrPaQsKHvehjIVSt0g3iU2520Av9tbRXhM96E-CoJJJATtSy-nJMVpzYQtwOClvD9yorcLnM8wTgqJBwRWbmTV0jEd3XBVRodgn5g=s0-d-e1-ft

Lighter battery than in the Mercedes EQS 450+. [Source: Daimler AG]
TdzavkVCj2-bSG5XRuuLBz6VjxYOBdnkwyR0_CFB1DdhAhNs1htsy5tvBk1wHX3tnuxdpMlvOjx7Kj6QzSDegW9N7g2gi-QNvBKqnt8T9X2vjUli-9CiIEaLH-x3TmrougOHGm_uMzUhPqEEVeMZ9FGVmsasUZWc1Z9CWKJQ1F3OtISCfGFSHDJId94kLCJ4b33q-ByvyOA=s0-d-e1-ft

Infotainment system with AI technology from Brainchip [Source: Daimler AG]
olrqIY7iwdvlWT4zBsD_IZJGN8gexEktQE4PtPCESNLKB9OyOARzwz_wUfsacBWagKLnH51lGm5JSYZKMxKkaRcE8MWk9sAfHM3PmEd_gooeYVIhRCa9Z4X038uly1EGU8u9znrshik_A756WBORvlqdXLVQe5tS0nnN0DwYuXe_MA=s0-d-e1-ft

Brainchip Akida SoC in the Mercedes Vision EQXX [Source: Brainchip]

Advertisement

More galleries
gOJLkdDntPnJPiPY-Yr2CBYwnrqba7cxuVe7YK5zkAdKkF0mdXxMDNjG0nWuF321FskkUN-idqXRYXLq0fW-b1n-nl1MPlbX1xaatBetQsdPbXyR7VQue74RIowZ_6-uZcx2KDm5uJH0h8NYtH0=s0-d-e1-ft

Mercedes Vision EQXX [Source: Daimler AG]

The infotainment system, which runs on an 8K screen with mini-LED technology and a screen diagonal of 47.5 inches, is also completely new. Passengers can talk to the avatar, who acts as a tour guide. Inspired by the other
webicon_gray.png
concept car Mercedes Vision AVTRThe Vision EQXX also uses artificial intelligence to control air conditioning etc. Information should only be sent when the received signals reach certain threshold values. The Hey Mercedes voice control should consume significantly less power than previous MBUX systems. To this end, the Baden-Württemberg company is working together with the Californian company Brainchip and Nvidia. Brainchip provides the Akida hardware and software, which is 1.2 million neurons per SoC, distributed across an
webicon_green.png
80 NPU chipset that is being built in 28 nm at contract manufacturer TSMC. Nvidia, in turn, delivers the
webicon_gray.png
Geforce RTX 3080 with the
webicon_gray.png
Orin SoC based on the Ampere architecture
webicon_gray.png
& Co. continues to be the driving force behind future MBUX generations and is developing the MBUX operating system and autonomous driving functions together with Mercedes

From 2025 there will only be new Mercedes models as electric cars

Although Mercedes recently announced on July 22, 2021 that it would
webicon_green.png
only bring fully electric platforms for cars and vans onto the market from 2025, Mercedes intends to continue building and selling the cars with combustion engines that have been on the market by then as long as they do there is a demand. The Group is preparing for the fact that there will be regional differences.

From 2024, all compact models of the A/CLA/GLA and B/GLB series that are newly launched on the market will be based on the Mercedes Modular Architecture platform. The MMA platform can be used for both e-cars and automobiles with a transversely mounted 4-cylinder engine. Mercedes will develop the combustion engines for the MMA vehicles with the Chinese car manufacturer Geely, with whom the Swabians are already working on the
webicon_gray.png
Smart #1 electric car, in order to save costs in both cases. The e-car versions of MMA should - at least in part - rely on inexpensive LFP batteries, which can withstand more charging cycles than conventional lithium-ion batteries, but are more sensitive to winter temperatures. From 2025, all Mercedes luxury-class vehicles will be based on the MB.EA electric car platform without an LFP battery, so that from this point onwards, for example, a new edition of the E-Class will only be fully electric. The counterpart with a combustion engine will continue to be built after 2025 based on the MRA rear-wheel drive architecture and will probably receive several facelifts. In the summer of 2021, I was able to put the current
webicon_green.png
W213 series to an everyday test as a diesel plug-in hybrid

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Well they only THINK they're onto something with Loihi :)
Thinking, could have , would have , shoud have, didn't, ought to have. Regret have? Akida want have

• Love
Top Bottom