BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
RENESAS AND MEGACHIPS ????????

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Quatrojos

Regular
The only point I would like to make is as a shareholder for the upcoming AGM would be more clarity in the discussions period rather than a statement we can’t talk about it due to NDAs and then that’s it conversation is over.
I believe this to be a fair request and should be something our CEO needs to address.

Good point. The BRN team should be advising us about progression of NDAs without naming names. If we are providing engineering support for free, as seems to be the case, why can't our engineers be providing feedback for shareholders? Generic feedback will suffice.

What quantity and quality of code has our team in Hyderabad produced?

What modules are our university accelerator programs focussed upon? What's the feedback from the modules?

We have so many partners. A little info won't betray any one partner...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

toasty

Regular
Over the years I worked with a number of US based majors in the IT industry. Their usual MO is that when they view that a new entrant may be a threat, or an extraordinary opportunity, they buy them out. I think we'll need some strong signs of commercial adoption of AKIDA before we're seen as either.......

Same applies for the investment community I expect.........

Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular
How could BRN ever justify their invoice from investor relations? There is too much misinformation on social media for anyone to take it seriously; it's not a valid platform for a company worth half a billion shareholder's dollars...

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
The board has my full support. I will not stomp on this little precious seedling 🌱...
Go get em brainchip. Upwards and onwards....
I didn't expect much from this quarter like I said before, but am hopeful for this year generally...
Those of you who want to crush the board can sell your shares and get stuffed. ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
Wonder if they got to catch up with Tony :unsure:

Bio-Inspired Networks to Interface With Nervous System

EPISODE #9 45:14 By Sunny Bains 04.19.24

Dr. Elisa Donati of the Institute of Neuroinformatics in Zurich talks to Dr. Sunny Bains about neuromorphic circuits for prosthetics, drug delivery, and more. Discussion follows with Dr. Giulia D’Angelo from the Fortiss research institute in Munich, and Professor Ralph Etienne-Cummings of Johns Hopkins University.

Excerpt:

REC: Oh, so Auke came later, after the lamprey. Auke’s work was with salamanders, if I understand correctly. He basically looked at the different changes of gait from a salamander in water versus a salamander on land, and how that transition happens. That came a little bit later, after we started getting more into how you deal with lamprey control under different conditions of the surface upon which that animal is operating—so in water it’s very different from underground, and how do you make that transition?

I should also point out Tony Lewis, who was another of the starting individuals that worked on this. This is the work he did with George Bekey at USC, where they basically used learning to reconfigure the networks with the type of connectivity that give rise to certain swimming characteristics with CPGs.

So anyway, just to finish the thought: there’s quite a deep level of publication in this area.

SB: Tony Lewis who is now at BrainChip, we should point out.

REC: Yeah. I think he’s the newly appointed CTO.

SB: Yeah. I’m hoping to go and visit him before or after NICE in April.

REC: Excellent. And I think they’re actually—just a little aside—BrainChip just put out their new system. It’s available for an $800 purchase.

GDA: Oh, wow.

REC: I thought, oh, maybe I’ll contact Tony and say, “Hey, can I get one?!” Yeah, Tony and I have published together quite a bit as well, so we have a long history together.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
The board has my full support. I will not stomp on this little precious seedling 🌱...
Go get em brainchip. Upwards and onwards....
I didn't expect much from this quarter like I said before, but am hopeful for this year generally...
Those of you who want to crush the board can sell your shares and get stuffed. ;)
What have you got inside information.
Or just gullible.

Good point. The BRN team should be advising us about progression of NDAs without naming names. If we are providing engineering support for free, as seems to be the case, why can't our engineers be providing feedback for shareholders? Generic feedback will suffice.

What quantity and quality of code has our team in Hyderabad produced?

What modules are our university accelerator programs focussed upon? What's the feedback from the modules?

We have so many partners. A little info won't betray any one partner...
Indeed questions on Megachip or Renesas ,Arm, Intel haven’t been discussed in any depth which I think can and should be without breaking any rules of NDAs.
It helps with moral of holders.
How can a CEO be breaking NDAs when all he says is yes we are still engaged with them and as you all know they sell to these companies and we are diligently working through their designs for various products but can’t give you details
Rather than no comment can be made due to NDAs. I am a long term shareholder and believe this type of request is very fair indeed
It’s all about communication which keeps the belief we are being looked after.

Reactions: 4 users

CHIPS

Regular
Yes I have to be an adult to be on this forum.Yes I will decide for myself.Don’t tell me that things are not fine .Do not lecture to us that those who are accepting of where the company is at at this point in time are pretending. It’s been a disappointing day for those with high expectations. You normally have sensible contributions in your posts . Definitely an off day for you . I was also hoping for more . Tomorrow ?
What?? Are you talking about me?? I am not lecturing anyone, I was only talking to @7für7, not you or anyone else. Read my post again, please.

Diogenese

Top 20

• Haha

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Sad

7für7

Regular
You are doing exactly the same, only that you are pushing instead of bashing! You are trying to be a guardian too!

We are adults and everyone can decide for themselves. Why pretend that everything is fine when it isn't? This is a forum to talk about all sides of BrainChip!

I have nothing against different opinions. But what some people are trying to do here (the ones you're now trying to defend) is to influence others with their negativity. It's not just a normal opinion, it’s more like: "SAY NO IN THE VOTING... I VOTE NO! COME ON, WHO'S WITH ME? Say NO!" That's manipulating... all that's missing are pitchforks and torches like in the dark ages during the witch hunts!

And I'm not pushing, I just won't let the grumps take over here! I never said "AKIDA IS INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING RELATED TO AI!!! BUY SHARES... BUY ALL THE SHARES, COME ON, COME ON"
Don't exaggerate by accusing me of something that's not true. Many have put me on ignore because I was too anti-brainchip in some statements... such as when I said I don't like it when everything related to AI is immediately associated with BrainChip. As you can see, I'm not a pusher! Over and out

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Flenton

Regular
Once again this leaves me dumb founded.

I don't know our current staffing levels and how many of them are in each roll but seeing only $90k in receipts from customers make me think we either have way too many staff or lots of free work is currently being done all to show companies what we can do or on projects that will show income soon.

Trusting we have people who know how to run a business, I suspect they are doing this free work for our partners with Akida being in products sooner rather than later.

Right now I live in hope. My gut instinct still says I'm on a winner still but it's bloody difficult not hearing any (what I'd call) significant news from the company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
maybe some good news is actually, just around the corner.....
Waiting for good news is like trying to get to the top of these stairs

1714379581005.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Quick summary from Intel's 24 Q1 report.

Wish we had a slice of the 50 client test chips.

Intel Foundry Highlights

• At its inaugural Direct Connect event in February, Intel launched Intel Foundry, the world’s first systems foundry for the AI era, supported by nearly 300 ecosystem partners in attendance. At Direct Connect, Intel Foundry announced an increased expected lifetime deal value for external customers of more than $15 billion.
  • Intel continues to drive customer adoption of Intel 18A, with a major U.S. aerospace and defense customer committing to Intel 18A, bringing Intel Foundry’s external customer commitments on Intel 18A to six. This quarter, Microsoft also announced its plans to design a chip on Intel 18A.
  • Intel unveiled its process technology roadmap beyond its five-nodes-in-four-years process goal, adding Intel 14A to its leading-edge node lineup following Intel 18A and announcing several specialized node evolutions for Intel 3, Intel 18A and Intel 14A to enable customers to develop and deliver products tailored to their specific needs.
  • Intel Foundry has a strong pipeline of nearly 50 customer test chips, and has engagements with almost every foundry customer in the industry on advanced packaging, including five design awards.

• Fire

Makeme 2020

Regular
Quick summary from Intel's 24 Q1 report.

Wish we had a slice of the 50 client test chips.

Intel Foundry Highlights

• At its inaugural Direct Connect event in February, Intel launched Intel Foundry, the world’s first systems foundry for the AI era, supported by nearly 300 ecosystem partners in attendance. At Direct Connect, Intel Foundry announced an increased expected lifetime deal value for external customers of more than $15 billion.
  • Intel continues to drive customer adoption of Intel 18A, with a major U.S. aerospace and defense customer committing to Intel 18A, bringing Intel Foundry’s external customer commitments on Intel 18A to six. This quarter, Microsoft also announced its plans to design a chip on Intel 18A.
  • Intel unveiled its process technology roadmap beyond its five-nodes-in-four-years process goal, adding Intel 14A to its leading-edge node lineup following Intel 18A and announcing several specialized node evolutions for Intel 3, Intel 18A and Intel 14A to enable customers to develop and deliver products tailored to their specific needs.
  • Intel Foundry has a strong pipeline of nearly 50 customer test chips, and has engagements with almost every foundry customer in the industry on advanced packaging, including five design awards.
WTF.
Why are you promoting Intel.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
To me that shows we are not involved with the 18A but I don’t know that for sure.
I hope we are 18 is my lucky number 😆

Last edited:

Makeme 2020

Regular
IFS...pretty sure we're part of the ecosystem yeah?
Sean and the Board what a joke.
Talk is cheap.
What happened to Renesas and Megachips.
Watch the financials.
Tip of the Iceberg.
Explosion of sales.
And
And
Sorry 2026.
Sorry 2027.
And.

• Sad