BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Hello all,
Chinese Toanjic chip, competition?

CCP at it again....never ever to be trusted, EVER.

God Bless the free world, certainly not perfect, but many, many times better than
Possible... but this is around since 2015 (2017 2nd generation... and some news in 2022) and nothing heard about since...🤔

On the basis of the first-generation chip developed in 2015, the second-generation Tianjic chip was released in 2017. After continuous design improvement, the current Tianjic achieves flexible functionality, high speed, and low power. Compared to the TrueNorth chip at IBM, Tianjic provides more comprehensive functionality, better flexibility/scalability, 20% higher density, ten times higher speed, and 100 times higher internal bandwidth.

Link: https://innovationessence.com/tianjic-inspired-computing/

2019 Link:

I do know that a number of years ago (some) Brainchip staff visited China, I do know of one of the team, but no names will be mentioned.

We were looking at setting up an office. that could be the wrong word, but decided to pull the pin on China, we do or did have a Chinese
Counsel in Los Angeles representing us, probably around the time we were awaiting our 1 and only Patent registered in China.

I do know the team were told not to leave any laptops lying around or hook up to any Wi-Fi or Internet while visiting China.

The golden rule is...Never trust Evil.........if you feel it.......it's too late.

Purely a private citizens view.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
AI Chip for Data Centers Market Companies Mentioned by Top Countries manufacturers/ Key player Data Profiled and also Analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. AI Chip for Data Centers Market Companies Mentioned

. Brainchip
• CEVA
• Graphcore
• Intel
• Xilinx
• Google
• NVIDIA
• Wave Computing
• ARM
• Qualcomm
• AMD
• KnuEdge
• TeraDeep
• IBM

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Damo4

Regular
AI Chip for Data Centers Market Companies Mentioned by Top Countries manufacturers/ Key player Data Profiled and also Analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. AI Chip for Data Centers Market Companies Mentioned

. Brainchip
• CEVA
• Graphcore
• Intel
• Xilinx
• Google
• NVIDIA
• Wave Computing
• ARM
• Qualcomm
• AMD
• KnuEdge
• TeraDeep
• IBM

Some weird grammar and formatting in that Article.
I haven't requested the report but the LinkedIn summary is quite odd.
Is it an Ai summary of the report?

For instance:
"The AI Chip for Data Centers market has witnessed a growth from USD million to USD million from 2017 to 2022."

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
Some weird grammar and formatting in that Article.
I haven't requested the report but the LinkedIn summary is quite odd.
Is it an Ai summary of the report?

For instance:
"The AI Chip for Data Centers market has witnessed a growth from USD million to USD million from 2017 to 2022."
Maybe written by Ken

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
It looks like Fact Finder has solved the mystery in his post over at the crapper.

The object in question being a Kellogs Rice Krispie Treat which is being surveilled by the camera apparatus above.
Or as our resident Fact Finder says........

"Last year the use of the VVDN AKIDA Edge Box which was being held in the video by Ken the Robot for retail stock control surfaced.

I seems likely that Ken the Robot is showing off AKIDA technology reading labels and identifying features for retail.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Fin

And this kind of system I spotted recently in japan when I was for a business trip in a bakery… interesting name

I wrote a while ago that I spotted this device in japan … it maybe have nothing to do with us . But since brainchip made this mention regarding retail object detecting, I think such a company would be a potential customer…. IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I wrote a while ago that I spotted this device in japan … it maybe have nothing to do with us . But since brainchip made this mention regarding retail object detecting, I think such a company would be a potential customer…. IMO
There is certainly a large addressable world wide market for this type of equipment.
I wonder if there is a big fish dominating the market or if it is "still in play" ripe for disruption by a nimble player with advanced, energy efficient and secure local on device processing.
One bread and butter, quick to deploy customer would be nice.......for a start. 🤣

• Fire

7für7

Regular
There is certainly a large addressable world wide market for this type of equipment.
I wonder if there is a big fish dominating the market or if it is "still in play" ripe for disruption by a nimble player with advanced, energy efficient and secure local on device processing.
One bread and butter, quick to deploy customer would be nice.......for a start. 🤣
Sure but the company develops a lot more! Check their homepage! It’s not just bread detection

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
Whilst I’ve never been much of a fan of Ken the robot personally, there is a lot of hype around humanoid automatons in general.
They have a deep and rich place in our psyche and pander somewhat to our anthropocentric view of the world.
I hope that “if” this is a stratagem to introduce and popularise AKIDA 2 or even 3 that it's not too childlike and dumbed down.
In competition with the likes of Boston Dynamics that video doesn't cut the mustard in either messaging or production value in my opinion.

And just what is in the packaged item on the table here??
An edge box??
View attachment 61351
A Kelloggs rice Krispie treat hmmm and ken the robot is winking... hmmm lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Sure but the company develops a lot more! Check their homepage! It’s not just bread detection
Hi 7.

I was using the term "bread and butter" as a metaphor which may have been lost in translation or with which you may be unfamiliar.

In English speaking countries it may be taken as meaning.....

"providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account. of or relating to basic needs: housing and other bread-and-butter political issues."

I agree there are numerous applications for such equipment......hence large addressable world wide market. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Regular
Hi 7.

I was using the term "bread and butter" as a metaphor which may have been lost in translation or with which you may be unfamiliar.

"providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account. of or relating to basic needs: housing and other bread-and-butter political issues."

I agree there are numerous applications for such equipment......hence large addressable world wide market. 🤣
😂 jeeez ! Sorry

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
😂 jeeez ! Sorry
It's all good friend.
I appreciate the cross pollination that happens here when different cultures, skill sets compulsions and languages mix and blend.
It's groovy. 🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi 7.

Scene: Neddy Seagoon in office wiping grime off window to see out.

Window Cleaner: "Oi! Cut that out! That's more than my job's worth ... my bread and butter ..."

Seagoon: "What about your bread and butter?"

WC: "I use it to clean the windows."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
What could be further interesting for those dot joiners out there like myself is that the image @HopalongPetrovski with Ken the robot and the kelloggs rice krisp treat is that they made some with braille on them. Is this why ken is winking? ....

So i'm thinking that because its placed on the plate for the edge learning as you can see on the computer in @CHIPS video , that it is learning the braille on the the snacks and not just the snack itself. I'm pretty sure there is more to this simple package than meets the EYE.
20240423_145945.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

7für7

Regular
A name we are familiar with.....SoundHound

SoundHound AI Reports Record Quarter with 80% Q4 Revenue Growth to $17.1 Million; Adjusted EBITDA Improved by 80% Year-Over-Year in Q4

Just watched an interview on Bloomberg TV with their CEO, Keyvan Mohajer, discussing their results and Nvida taking a stake in the company.

A couple of key points....

The welcome the backing from Nvida.
They have two new major customers but cannot disclose who they are due to NDAs
It's taken them 20 years to get to this point.
By the way! This one of their customers

The car is planed to be sold in Germany as well

Edit:
There is no direct connection between braini and SH, but they could theoretically collaborate if their technologies offer synergies. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
What could be further interesting for those dot joiners out there like myself is that the image @HopalongPetrovski with Ken the robot and the kelloggs rice krisp treat is that they made some with braille on them. Is this why ken is winking? ....

So i'm thinking that because its placed on the plate for the edge learning as you can see on the computer in @CHIPS video , that it is learning the braille on the the snacks and not just the snack itself. I'm pretty sure there is more to this simple package than meets the EYE. View attachment 61366
Sorry MDhere, ( I want to say My Dear🤣) but, I'm not understanding your joke.........

pauline-hanson.gif
🤣

• Haha

FJ-215

Regular

So i'm thinking that because its placed on the plate for the edge learning as you can see on the computer in @CHIPS video , that it is learning the braille on the the snacks and not just the snack itself. I'm pretty sure there is more to this simple package than meets the EYE. View attachment 61366
Maybe he has seen the ingredients list and has formulated the antidote.

Rice Krispies definitely fall under the category of "a food like substance"

• Haha
  • Wow

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Jesus. The serious people here must be spinning in their grave (minds) at this point.
For Chrissake, anyone got a dot, or two, requiring joining???
And I don't mean one of your Braille dots there MDhere. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Looking at volumes traded today, you'd think everyone has alligator skin wallets - with the alligator still in it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Hop ,

Well i just read the AGM voting points , together with the accompanying notes .... absolutely pissed myself laughing then VOTED.

Recommend everyone have a thorough read , followed by a bloody good ponder.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Thinking

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Afternoon Hop ,

Well i just read the AGM voting points , together with the accompanying notes .... absolutely pissed myself laughing then VOTED.

Recommend everyone have a thorough read , followed by a bloody good ponder.

Regards,
Esq.
Howdy Esq.
Agree. In my view however, everyone should read and consider the implications as if their votes, when counted, swung the result, and act accordingly.
Personally, I don't want the disruption of a spill at this time.
As for the rest, am willing to wait and see what/ if anything is revealed between now and the AGM.
As a long term holder here, with, what for me is a significant stake, I am ever hopeful of the result we all desire and which maybe announced anytime. There are no guarantees as such, but I think we are all well and truly due.
Further, it is not in either mine nor the Companies interest in throwing spanners.
If and when I have had enough, I will merely await an opportune time to sell and then move on.
This is merely my personal view and not meant as advice in any way, shape or form.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom