View attachment 61039
Giving me Buzz vibes :LOL:

6620ad611b132541798238.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Impressive first look and demonstration, of the new Atlas.

All these new humanoid robots coming out, will need efficient brains.

AKIDA technology can deliver.

xhObQ7.gif

It reminds me this

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Impressive first look and demonstration, of the new Atlas.

All these new humanoid robots coming out, will need efficient brains.

AKIDA technology can deliver.

Dad blang bucket o' bolts........ 🤣
Oh, the pain, the pain!!! 🤣

32d6e27d-fc8c-4a63-ab12-78ecc704e1a8-Lost_in_Space_file_art.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
So is there a chance Apple is utilising Akida?
Let us wait and watch.
Either apple uses oor technology or management claim of 3years superiority over others is in question.

But it is big affirmative stamp to brainchip thinking. We will see a big market existence for on device processing and will get a good shre our of that.

Let us wait and watch.
Either apple uses oor technology or management claim of 3years superiority over others is in question.

But it is big affirmative stamp to brainchip thinking. We will see a big market existence for on device processing and will get a good shre our of that.
Indeed it puts a big question mark over the 3 year lead doesn’t it.
I would most definitely like to hear management thoughts on this if we are NOT involved ….than this question needs to be answered 100%

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

rgupta

Regular
I would most definitely like to hear management thoughts on this if we are NOT involved ….than this question needs to be answered 100%
Let us wait and watch.

Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
Let us wait and watch.

😂😂😂 I love this kind of sarcasm! It gives kind of a freshness into the debate.. okok let’s try this… if akida is not in the whole Tesla program incl. falcon etc… I will fire Rob !

• Haha
At least because Ai has to be everywhere at the moment, 'no' company can avoid the topic, it has to be worth a try and there is subsidy money and there have to be conditions for investments in future tec and the old one is out of the question. Just yesterday I saw a global analysis of Ai and where it is taking place, in addition to research. I couldn't see Germany at a quick glance. But maybe I'll have another look to see if I can find it again. What interests me are products that can be bought from companies like those in Germany.) Just because companies are running a research lab here and dropping slices by slices of white paper on projects because they have obviously or perhaps lost touch doesn't convince me to be confident that Germany plays a really important role in this topic. So far, I'm taking MB's hub seriously.
I'm one of the sceptics, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. But I don't want to get into debate 'loops', as I'm just an observer from the sidelines and don't have serious insight and I'm not a politician too.
:)
"At least because Ai has to be everywhere at the moment, 'no' company can avoid the topic"

👍

It would literally be like shooting fish in a barrel, for the BrainChip sales team, in the current environment.

Even ol snake eyes, would have met his targets.

20240418_163633.jpg

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, that they are extremely busy.
Don't let the absence of visible progress on the sales front fool you, or anyone here.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
I can only repeat myself. There are indeed some small investors who, through their daily meticulous tracking of Akida and the posting of many contributions, believe they have a VIP status and claims against BrainChip. For example, insight into confidential contracts or demanding immediate clarification of certain issues.

I would like to remind once again that we are only voluntary investors who want a piece of the money. The private interest in the technology or the company, or because one is an investor, does not give anyone the right to be rude to the founders or to question their competence. Anyone who now says, "As an investor, I have the right to..." yes, and in this case, there are scheduled votes in which you can participate. With all other demands and interference, one makes oneself ridiculous. So continue to make your research and postings and let the management work!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CHIPS

Regular
Our CTO thinks this is great

View attachment 61029 View attachment 61030

Anthony Lewis is a great fan of robotics, so it is not surprising that he celebrates this. This does not necessarily have anything to do with BrainChip.

Reactions: 14 users

rgupta

Regular
Let us wait and watch.

😂😂😂 I love this kind of sarcasm! It gives kind of a freshness into the debate.. okok let’s try this… if akida is not in the whole Tesla program incl. falcon etc… I will fire Rob !
To me where ever it ends it will be big positive for brainchip and my reasons are
1. It will be big affirmation to ideology of brainchip i.e cloud free processing at the edge
2. Apple is one of the biggest customer of arm and I assume arm tech should have a lot in apple technology. We are fully compatible with arm, which means implementation of akida cores can be quite straigh forward.
3. No one company can capture 100% market share of a product and even if apple does not use us their competitors will need us and looking at our MC that will be a big plus for SH.
4. From the Mercedes what we learned technology is revolutionary but applying the same for commercial usage have its own limitations and no big company will try the same until they find it fool proof. Apple have a history of keep quite until they blast the market.
So I still feel even if we are not there yet, we will there is near future very soon.

Biggest plus to me atleast a company as big as apple is feeling a need for technology like that.
So yes in the end let us wait and watch but to me in all aspects it will be a big positive development for overall develop of brainchip as a tech company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cassip

Regular
Hi all,

could be interesting:

"SAN FRANCISCO, April 17 (Reuters) - SiTime (SITM.O)
on Wednesday introduced a chip that it says is designed to help data centers built for artificial intelligence applications run more efficiently.
SiTime makes what are known as timing chips, whose job is set a steady beat for all the parts of a computer and keep them running together in sync, like a conductor in an orchestra directing multiple groups of instruments. The company says its new line of chips, called Chorus, can do so with 10 times more precision than older styles of timing chips.

SiTime CEO Rajesh Vashist said the company aims to help customers save electricity with that precision. SiTime's chips themselves require less than a watt of power, but powerful AI chips such as Nvidia's (NVDA.O)
, opens new tab require more than 1,000 watts of power.
With a more precise clock to keep all the elements of a computer in sync, parts of the machine can be turned off for a few milliseconds at a time when they are not in use. Over the multiple years a power-hungry data center server might be in use, it can generate energy savings, though the amount will depend on how SiTime's chips are used.

"We deliver timing that they can rely on so that they can wake up their products and bring data more efficiently to them, rather than just running more often," Vashist said in an interview.
SiTime said the chips will be available in the second half of this year."

SiTime was discussed here. It is owned by MegaChips (?).

Regards
Cassip

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Anthony Lewis is a great fan of robotics, so it is not surprising that he celebrates this. This does not necessarily have anything to do with BrainChip.
I wouldn't be so sure. Personally i think there's a better than average chance we're involved with Hyundai.

Not the first boston dynamics post brn staff have liked either

Imo dyor

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Hi Draed,
Check this out with your article.

BUT look at the LAST FRAME-at -3.min12-????. incase you miss the 00.01 FIRST FRAME.

In Japan as well - but a possible???. All Cameras. ???.
(yes - 1year old)
AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Hi Draed,
Check this out with your article.

BUT look at the LAST FRAME-at -3.min12-????. incase you miss the 00.01 FIRST FRAME.

In Japan as well - but a possible???. All Cameras. ???.
(yes - 1year old)
AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS.

The chip offers 4.5 times more computing horsepower compared with its prior generation and is manufactured with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co's (2330.TW), opens new tab 7-nanometer process.

"It can support all five star ratings globally, but be extremely power efficient and cost efficient," Nehushtan said. "That's kind of the mission statement of this chip."
The sensors on EyeQ6L include an 8-megapixel camera that is capable of a 120-degree lateral field of vision that can detect environmental conditions and objects at a greater distance.
The company said its more advanced assisted-driving chip, the EyeQ6 High, is set to enter volume production "early next year."

Mobileye is set to report first-quarter results on April 25.
The Technology Roundup newsletter brings the latest news and trends straight to your inbox. Sign up here.

Reporting by Max A. Cherney and Abhirup Roy in San Francisco; Additional reporting by Yuvraj Malik in Bengaluru; Editing by Leslie Adler

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening KMuzza ,

Obviously a very cool chip , with sales to boot.

The only mob that we have , had , a confirmed partnership with was....
MAGIK EYE as opposed to this company called MOBILEYE.

MAGIK EYE was / is a Japanese company when thay were announced as a partner ......some time ago.
From memory over 2 years ago.

Would be nice though , ...who knows... I certainly do not.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
  • Fire

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Evening KMuzza ,

Obviously a very cool chip , with sales to boot.

The only mob that we have , had , a confirmed partnership with was....
MAGICEYE as opposed to this company called MOBILEYE.

MAGICEYE was / is a Japanese company when thay were announced as a partner ......some time ago.
From memory over 2 years ago.

Would be nice though , ...who knows... I certainly do not.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq-

Architecture of Efficiency
- low power envelope.

-Heterogenous Computing.
Using the most suitable core for each task.
-...including deep learning neural networks.

1713435206211.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Reactions: 6 users

GazDix

Regular
To me where ever it ends it will be big positive for brainchip and my reasons are
1. It will be big affirmation to ideology of brainchip i.e cloud free processing at the edge
2. Apple is one of the biggest customer of arm and I assume arm tech should have a lot in apple technology. We are fully compatible with arm, which means implementation of akida cores can be quite straigh forward.
3. No one company can capture 100% market share of a product and even if apple does not use us their competitors will need us and looking at our MC that will be a big plus for SH.
4. From the Mercedes what we learned technology is revolutionary but applying the same for commercial usage have its own limitations and no big company will try the same until they find it fool proof. Apple have a history of keep quite until they blast the market.
So I still feel even if we are not there yet, we will there is near future very soon.

Biggest plus to me atleast a company as big as apple is feeling a need for technology like that.
So yes in the end let us wait and watch but to me in all aspects it will be a big positive development for overall develop of brainchip as a tech company.
Rob Telson was Vice President of Worldwide Foundry Sales for ARM before he joined Brainchip.

This is all I need to know.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom