BRN Discussion Ongoing

stuart888

Regular
Agentic Ai is special. Distinguished Andrew Ng explains it well.

My take Workflow to Reasoning, Double Checking, then presenting the Results to the Requestor.

1711927444277.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The VoD relates to BRN. We announced we had a relationship with NASA, and since then we are seeking commercialization. We manufactured the Akida1000 so potential customers could sample and test our solution, which M-B did. We receivd feedback from other companies and designed the upgraded Akida2. This is why availability of a manufactured Akida2 chip is important. Yes, it'd be brilliant if someone else did that at their expense, someone wanting a million of them, but the clock is ticking. We are traversing the VoD.
Accenture Global Solutions, that patent of a week ago flags their intent. They will produce a chip with Akida2 IP embedded sooner than later imo.
Yes indeed that’s good thinking huge company like that will be all over it

Reactions: 1 users

stuart888

Regular
Condensed. Power of Agents!

The Agentic Workflow is a waterfall. The video link at the bottom starts later, more of summary mode.

1711929713696.png

stuart888

Regular
He says the Next AI Wow Moment, like the ChatGpt Moment is Planning!!!

• Wow

stuart888

Regular
Deeper:

Last week, I described four design patterns for AI agentic workflows that I believe will drive significant progress: Reflection, Tool use, Planning and Multi-agent collaboration. Instead of having an LLM generate its final output directly, an agentic workflow prompts the LLM multiple times, giving it opportunities to build step by step to higher-quality output. Here, I'd like to discuss Reflection.

It's relatively quick to implement, and I've seen it lead to surprising performance gains. You may have had the experience of prompting ChatGPT/Claude/Gemini, receiving unsatisfactory output, delivering critical feedback to help the LLM improve its response, and then getting a better response.

What if you automate the step of delivering critical feedback, so the model automatically criticizes its own output and improves its response? This is the crux of Reflection.

ake the task of asking an LLM to write code. We can prompt it to generate...

Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
1711931432955.png

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
Accenture Global Solutions, that patent of a week ago flags their intent. They will produce a chip with Akida2 IP embedded sooner than later imo.
Really? Then why don't they just come out and say it? You might be right, and maybe all those extra ML programmers are going to be working on thier use cases. Alternatively Accenture might take out a patent as a defense against their competitors. Cost of applying for a patent $10K, cost for producing some Akida2 chips $10M, so yeah, the odds are stacked against us.

Really? Then why don't they just come out and say it? You might be right, and maybe all those extra ML programmers are going to be working on thier use cases. Alternatively Accenture might take out a patent as a defense against their competitors. Cost of applying for a patent $10K, cost for producing some Akida2 chips $10M, so yeah, the odds are stacked against us.
😂 public holiday off ridicules thinking

• Fire

rgupta

Regular
The VoD relates to BRN. We announced we had a relationship with NASA, and since then we are seeking commercialization. We manufactured the Akida1000 so potential customers could sample and test our solution, which M-B did. We receivd feedback from other companies and designed the upgraded Akida2. This is why availability of a manufactured Akida2 chip is important. Yes, it'd be brilliant if someone else did that at their expense, someone wanting a million of them, but the clock is ticking. We are traversing the VoD.
Hi Isleki
I relisten to the conversation and would like to amend my views.
1. He said 'they were told jetson is here' which means DOD chose old technology over new
2. But then he also mentioned that akida they tried out was not custom made chip and they need for product only for visual identification purposes. And he further states if someone develop a chip as per DOD requirements that can change the whole landscape.
3. So yes you may be partially right as far as DOD is concerned and it proves brainchip will find it difficult to get adjusted without a god father.
But on the same hand that God father can take technology from brainchip and make a chip for DOD.
4. As a business no one is unknown to those type of issues and brainchip must of aware of the same as well.
So does we have someone that godfather in our portfolio ? Yes Intel is that godfather who will manufacture a customised chip for DOD and use our ip. ( My belief , everyone should DYOR)
5. So yes in the end he used the term valley of death for DoD policies and with jetson is on board confirms that includes akida as well.
Dyor

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
This podcast goes for an hour so might try and listen later. Happy Easter!

View attachment 60057

Thanks TC...

That was an excellent Podcast, and some very interesting words expressed by Dr. Joe with regards Brainchip the company out of Australia !

Peter and I shared the odd laugh over the years about Brainchip being an Australian company with it's HQ being Perth, but I realize that we are really (now) a global company, with our HQ in California, spiritually it's always going to be Perth Western Australia.

With the amount of articles coming out now on Neuromorphic Computing, it's certainly just reconfirms what many of us have known for the last 9 years, we (Brainchip) have been way ahead of the mob, ALL thanks to our brilliant visionary, Peter, who without all his years and years of research and never give up attitude this dream may never have been possible, the Brainchip team and all shareholders are poised to reap the benefits of dreaming big and truly believing that one is only ever restricted by ones own lack of imagination.

Products and IP License agreements are coming, when ? sometime is my best guess :ROFLMAO: Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JB49

Regular
Akida table tennis robot

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My computer's gone fully millennial - when I ask it to do something, it's like "Yeah ... take a number."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not specifically BRN related but worth a look for anyone interested in the emergence of AI/ AGI and the technological singularity is a 2022 released movie I'm just watching called "The Artifice Girl". I'm watching on Apple TV but guess its available through multiple channels.
The initial premise is a bit icky (catching paedophile's) but worth sitting through as a set up for the evolving scenario.
Well made movie that feels very contemporary in this current age of chatbots, iterative machine learning and deep fake technology.
Happy easter and enjoy. 🤣

IloveLamp

Top 20
🤣

1000014694.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Hey @Diogenese, can you comment on this guy's view, that AKIDA was "only" (which was inferred) designed to do "image processing"?..

That comment, from 54:45min seemed just plain wrong and this is a smart guy..
But I guess it's hard to make a sensor, for Electronic Warfare...

While he had huge confidence for the Future of Neuromorphic chips, like AKIDA (even saying it was perhaps a bigger deal than all the hoopla surrounding ChatGPT!).
AKIDA, was obviously not as much of a "perfect match" to the technological advancements, they were pursuing, as say Prophesee..
(but this was using AKD1000).

As far as all the debate about whether BrainChip is in the Valley of Death (by Joe's definition, or not) I think it's obvious, that we have been traversing it, since our inception.

It's no small task, to get widespread adoption, of new technology, whether revolutionary, or not, but especially for revolutionary.

AKIDA, will and is achieving this "Biblical feat" though, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom