BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
Brilliant ISL podcast @TopCat , thank you.

on another thing here is a post by Wevolver

Quite the pod cast Joe can't stress enough how powerful Akida is lol

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This podcast goes for an hour so might try and listen later. Happy Easter!

View attachment 60057
Very interesting listening here.
This discuses the absolute bleeding edge of the edge as far as applications for BrainChip's and similar technology.
Where the shooting happens and lives and military assets are at risk is, along with space tech, just where the rubber hits the road and product is proven and adopted and further developed.
And further it is from these applications that domestic use cases will follow over time.
Warfare and the imperative to win wars, along with space races, provide both the motivation, impetus and budgets to advance technologies in ways that eventually tend to trickle down to the domestic and commercial environment.

Using an AI to train another AI is the way to deal with the unknown unknown's.
The models used to train advanced chess playing programs were initiated by human understanding of the game, but it was when the machine was set free of those boundaries and allowed to evolve its own tactics through repetitive trial and error scenarios (deep learning) that it self developed to the point of exceeding even expert human competitors.

In current real world scenarios the tip of the spear relies on efficient embedded computing systems.
Beyond FPGS and GPU's think neuromorphic chips.
This is the quiet revolution happening now.
And beyond research projects......this means Akida.
So, once again, more evidence that points towards not how, just when.

Akida Ballista. 🤣
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
This podcast goes for an hour so might try and listen later. Happy Easter!

View attachment 60057
Dr Joe of ISL thinks Akida is a star for sure. I imagine they will continue to partnership Brainchip in the future as he just gave the biggest wrap for Akida that I have heard for a long time. A must listen. He brought up the valley of death which he is referring to emerging tech that can’t raise revenue to enter the league of becoming a profitable business. He’s obviously concerned our tech is down there now. Interesting he also discussed a project that has gotten through all funding phases for new project development but failed to gain funding from the DOD to put into real life operation due to either funding issues or the issue of switching to newer unknown tech. I’d say this was referencing a project which they were trialling Akida. Let’s hope future projects get the nod at some stage.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users
Dr Joe of ISL thinks Akida is a star for sure. I imagine they will continue to partnership Brainchip in the future as he just gave the biggest wrap for Akida that I have heard for a long time. A must listen. He brought up the valley of death which he is referring to emerging tech that can’t raise revenue to enter the league of becoming a profitable business. He’s obviously concerned our tech is down there now. Interesting he also discussed a project that has gotten through all funding phases for new project development but failed to gain funding from the DOD to put into real life operation due to either funding issues or the issue of switching to newer unknown tech. I’d say this was referencing a project which they were trialling Akida. Let’s hope future projects get the nod at some stage.
The valley of death I feel 100 % is in the rear view mirror since Sean reworked BRNs structure.
Ai is hear to stay and we have a lead over competition with a solid Buisnesss plan that is well underway.
Neuromorphic BRN compute is hear to stay.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

hotty4040

Regular
The valley of death I feel 100 % is in the rear view mirror since Sean reworked BRNs structure.
Ai is hear to stay and we have a lead over competition with a solid Buisnesss plan that is well underway.

Oh yes, believe it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OR NOT <<<<< Your choice <<<<<

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>> Your choice <<<<<

hotty...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
A very clever Capital raise structure set up with LDA well before hey hey arrived has saved our bacon to date. Revenue is a must this year, and lots of it.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20

The valley of death he was referring to did not relate to BRN or Akida. He was referring to the DoD SBIR process, or to be more precise, the follow up to the SBIR, going from sample and test to practical adoption and implementation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

rgupta

Regular
One of the best endorsement for our technology. The best reasoning I find here is existing systems work on kg ang kw and brainchip can work on grams and watts. That means a magnitude level of change. No %age wise, not exponential but just out of world.
He also referred quantum computers are way more heavier and energy consuming than modern ones which in other means cannot compete with snn as far as power consumption is concerned.
He also mentioned trillions of dollars investment on communication needs which can be replaced with neurophonic.
Does he try to predict the future or try to alarm the investors about the magnitude of change coming through.
I just feel we need just one big lead and there is no stopping from there on.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Screenshot 2024-03-31 175526.png

huh-confused.gif

uncle-buck-uncle.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Tune into 60 minutes now , very interesting Testla

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Tune into 60 minutes now , very interesting Testla
Elon would have to know of Brainchip unless living under a rock.

Tesla's self driving looks primitive and needs AI located on the edges that simply processes data only what's need, fast, simple, efficient.

Taking that onboard and Tesla's consists bad publicity I would be high confidence if we're going to be in the next generation of any automotive automation they would be keeping it quiet until they're 110% confident it work the first time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Not sure if this upcoming conference involving Brainchip has been mentioned, but there's NICE 2024 from 22-26 April in San Diego:

11:05‑11:30
(25+5 min)
Invited talk: TENN: A highly efficient transformer replacement for edge and event processing.
M Anthony Lewis, Yan Ru Pei and Olivier Coenen (BrainChip)

• Fire
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
Not sure if this upcoming conference involving Brainchip has been mentioned, but there's NICE 2024 from 22-26 April in San Diego:

11:05‑11:30
(25+5 min)
Invited talk: TENN: A highly efficient transformer replacement for edge and event processing.
M Anthony Lewis, Yan Ru Pei and Olivier Coenen (BrainChip)
Oliver was the inventor or the guy that is listed on the TENNS patent!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Oliver was the inventor or the guy that is listed on the TENNS patent!

This is something on Rudy I posted previously and Mamba which has links to transformers and a version of it that Rudy appears to have worked on or developed?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

jtardif999

Regular
Hi Hoohoo,

The kits that are sold out are not physically sold out.

At these prices 5000 and 10000 included so many hours of engineering support.

The availability of these people is in short supply so the items are sold out.

I guess the employees are busier on other projects and they are unable to meet the customer's request hence sold out.

Hope that helps but if you want some chips possibly contact the company but you may be on your own.

Cheers
‘I am the walrus, I am the walrus, I am the walrus, hoo hoo kachoo’ sorry but I couldn’t help myself guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Pmel ,

Hopefully another Duck, was lost but now found .......

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular
The valley of death he was referring to did not relate to BRN or Akida. He was referring to the DoD SBIR process, or to be more precise, the follow up to the SBIR, going from sample and test to practical adoption and implementation.
The VoD relates to BRN. We announced we had a relationship with NASA, and since then we are seeking commercialization. We manufactured the Akida1000 so potential customers could sample and test our solution, which M-B did. We receivd feedback from other companies and designed the upgraded Akida2. This is why availability of a manufactured Akida2 chip is important. Yes, it'd be brilliant if someone else did that at their expense, someone wanting a million of them, but the clock is ticking. We are traversing the VoD.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

jtardif999

Regular
The VoD relates to BRN. We announced we had a relationship with NASA, and since then we are seeking commercialization. We manufactured the Akida1000 so potential customers could sample and test our solution, which M-B did. We receivd feedback from other companies and designed the upgraded Akida2. This is why availability of a manufactured Akida2 chip is important. Yes, it'd be brilliant if someone else did that at their expense, someone wanting a million of them, but the clock is ticking. We are traversing the VoD.
Accenture Global Solutions, that patent of a week ago flags their intent. They will produce a chip with Akida2 IP embedded sooner than later imo.

• Love

rgupta

Regular
There are more than one reason you are wrong
1. He was talking about policies of DOD which leads into failure of companies getting success at the initial stages but later on died coz no one was the taker.
2. He clearly mentioned brainchip is not dependent upon DOD only but have its own commercial success plan.
3. We have already generated so much of attention and publicity that dieing from here will be very difficult. We are already into space thanks to ant 61 brain. If you think about size of ant61 and the competitors you will realise the same was not possible without akida.
4. We have more than 60 partners and the only way to get into valley of death is when the technology is not real. Otherwise we need not look back.
5. We have engagements with a lot of big companies like arm, renasas, microchip, Intel etc ( we now know) and they won't engage with a company for wasting time.
Dyor

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom