BRN Discussion Ongoing

"augmenting our machine learning personnel and solution architects"

They get extra doughnuts at morning tea.
Maybe they get a free boob lift. :)

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014556.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
It's really amusing how some people here get cold feet when it goes down again. And also how they take everything personally in an anonymous forum. They criticize a company they're invested in because of its chart performance, they criticize people in a negative way because they don't like the share price, they criticize people who have multiples of IQ than themselves, they criticize people who have already achieved remarkable achievements before BrainChip. BUT when you then criticize them for their comments, they get personal and freak out. Exactly my humor. Self-reflection zero. They don't think about whether this negative feedback is motivating or demotivating for the management. (No wonder they doesn't care and may even make fun of the kindergarten behavior of some investors.) unfortunately, these also drag the others along! Stay tuned
You might be right. I don't think our role is to motivate the management, but I do think a part of the CEO's job is to keep the SP stable and not drift, if possible.

In the past, BRN SP has been remarkably stable, even without announcements. But now you can not say the same.

There is a lot of FOMO. Just look at the SP immediately before and after the release of the annual results. Looking at this, the SP is fluctuating wildly, because the licensing announcements, if there are any that could be made, are not made. It makes you kind of glad the ASX hands out speeding tickets so the SP doesnt rise to $2, and drift back to 33c leaving mums and dads in the lurch.

None of us want to be forced to watch the SP daily in case they need to sell down. But that is what management is giving us.

If you simply feel that SP management isn't a part of the CEO's role then we have a simple difference of opinion and we can move on.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Regular
You might be right. I don't think our role is to motivate the management, but I do think a part of the CEO's job is to keep the SP stable and not drift, if possible.

In the past, BRN SP has been remarkably stable, even without announcements. But now you can not say the same.

There is a lot of FOMO. Just look at the SP immediately before and after the release of the annual results. Looking at this, the SP is fluctuating wildly, because the licensing announcements, if there are any that could be made, are not made. It makes you kind of glad the ASX hands out speeding tickets so the SP doesnt rise to $2, and drift back to 33c leaving mums and dads in the lurch.

None of us want to be forced to watch the SP daily in case they need to sell down. But that is what management is giving us.

If you simply feel that SP management isn't a part of the CEO's role then we have a simple difference of opinion and we can move on.
The work of a CEO is not to control the share price so that it does not fall. If you think it's that easy, then you haven't understood how it works despite years of stock market experience. He has no influence when some are impatient and sell. How is he supposed to support the price? There are enough advancements that should give the management and stock support.. But some want quick money and get out because it takes too long for them. What can the CEO do about that? Have you not noticed the progress in recent years?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
In the absence of a concrete announcement concerning commercial progress, the SP will continue to drift IMO. An announcement like this morning's will feed into that...............
I agree and am surprised that they have chosen to do the Capital Call this close to the AGM and including the end of the Financial Year.

I believe they would have only chosen now, if they knew there would be strong supporting developments, forthcoming shortly.

Last year, they timed it before the release of AKIDA 2.0 IP (before or after?)..
The Market didn't find that overly exciting, so you would think the news this time, would be an IP signing/s.

If there is no strong news flow expected, then the timing is bewildering..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

jtardif999

Regular
Why do we need extra money for ML programmers when no one has signed a license agreement? How odd. Still, you have to admire their chutzpa a month and a half before the strike vote.
It didn’t say programmers it said personnel to support accelerating market adoption of 2.0.

Reactions: 5 users

Cardpro

Regular
I wonder when they'll actually secure an IP agreement or start generating significant revenue... feels like it's always "Current Year + 2 Years"...

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular
The work of a CEO is not to control the share price so that it does not fall. If you think it's that easy, then you haven't understood how it works despite years of stock market experience. He has no influence when some are impatient and sell. How is he supposed to support the price? There are enough advancements that should give the management and stock support.. But some want quick money and get out because it takes too long for them. What can the CEO do about that? Have you not noticed the progress in recent years? Asking for a friend
Say hi to your friend for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

toasty

Regular
The work of a CEO is not to control the share price so that it does not fall. If you think it's that easy, then you haven't understood how it works despite years of stock market experience. He has no influence when some are impatient and sell. How is he supposed to support the price? There are enough advancements that should give the management and stock support.. But some want quick money and get out because it takes too long for them. What can the CEO do about that? Have you not noticed the progress in recent years?
Have you ever been a CEO? It doesn't sound like it because increasing the value of the company is most certainly on a CEO's to do list. How do I know? Well, I've been one a couple of times and protecting the value of the enterprise is always high on the list of things a CEO is judged by, as well as the Chair. As I have said many times, I remain a loyal fan of the technology but am concerned at the lack of commercial progress and management's transparency, or lack of it, around that issue. There remains a whiff of arrogance around their conduct which I find disagreeable........

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Regular
Have you ever been a CEO? It doesn't sound like it because increasing the value of the company is most certainly on a CEO's to do list. How do I know? Well, I've been one a couple of times and protecting the value of the enterprise is always high on the list of things a CEO is judged by, as well as the Chair. As I have said many times, I remain a loyal fan of the technology but am concerned at the lack of commercial progress and management's transparency, or lack of it, around that issue. There remains a whiff of arrogance around their conduct which I find disagreeable........
I’m not here to tell anyone if I am, I was or I will be a ceo. Things are clear and mostly, practically it looks different then theoretically. I’m glad you all are CEOs and know how they should behaving. In this case, you all should maybe go and tell them how to work. I’m for my part very confident because I can read between the lines and see progress. I’m not here to tell them how they should make their job!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jtardif999

Regular
I believe (rightly or wrongly) that the Accenture patent published on Monday is the most significant affirmation of Akida’s self learning capability the company has ever received. If you think yeah ok ..whatever then think about this. Self learning differentiates Akida from any other IP on the market. The company publishing this patent has a massive $220 billion MC and has global reach. They would potentially have many target clients. They confirm use cases that include supporting GenAI both in LLM form and SLM form. I’m pretty sure there aren’t any other patents thus far published that even describe SLMs. The patent description also highlights many of the advantages of self-learning and how it applies to the different audio use cases. Advantages that I haven’t read in any documentation before by anyone including BrainChip! The acoustic model at the heart of the patent can be updated by self-learning rules which can also be predictive in nature. Akida1.0 cannot do prediction that is something only relating to Akida2.0. So as I have already posted I feel pretty strongly this patent is the first of hopefully many Akida2.0 patents published by our customers. 😎

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users
Indeed Accenture would no doubt be well underway with implementation of Akida in its portfolio as Patents aren’t the thing companies wait on prior to development. They will be bringing products to the market as we speak imo:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

jtardif999

Regular
Being a CEO should be about increasing the value of a company and I believe BRNs CEO is doing that in spades! Being the CEO should not be about trying to control the day to day share price fluctuations. If you think the day to day SP machinations have anything to do with company value in a pre-revenue company then this post is wasted on you.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

ndefries

Regular
Indeed Accenture would no doubt be well underway with implementation of Akida in its portfolio as Patents aren’t the thing companies wait on prior to development. They will be bringing products to the market as we speak imo:
like i said at this time - Accenture is spending 3b over the next couple of years

Accenture to Invest $3 Billion in AI to Accelerate Clients’ Reinvention​

• Expanded Data & AI practice to offer new industry solutions and pre-built models that will help companies across 19 industries drive value
  • Also launches AI Navigator for Enterprise platform to guide AI strategy, use cases, rigorous business cases, decision-making and responsible policies; and Center for Advanced AI to help maximize value of generative and other AI
  • Will double AI talent to 80,000 people through hiring, acquisitions and training
  • Accenture will invest in assets, industry solutions, ventures, acquisitions, talent and ecosystem partnerships, which will deepen and develop new skills and capabilities across diagnostic, predictive and generative AI.
It would be nice to get an announcement that we have a partnership to Accenture but likely they want to have a degree of secrecy till they are ready.

The amount of money they stand to make by delivering AI services to companies that will need their help to stay competitive is mind boggling.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
So we are going on a hiring spree. More Solution Architectures

like i said at this time - Accenture is spending 3b over the next couple of years

Accenture to Invest $3 Billion in AI to Accelerate Clients’ Reinvention​

• Expanded Data & AI practice to offer new industry solutions and pre-built models that will help companies across 19 industries drive value
  • Also launches AI Navigator for Enterprise platform to guide AI strategy, use cases, rigorous business cases, decision-making and responsible policies; and Center for Advanced AI to help maximize value of generative and other AI
  • Will double AI talent to 80,000 people through hiring, acquisitions and training
  • Accenture will invest in assets, industry solutions, ventures, acquisitions, talent and ecosystem partnerships, which will deepen and develop new skills and capabilities across diagnostic, predictive and generative AI.
It would be nice to get an announcement that we have a partnership to Accenture but likely they want to have a degree of secrecy till they are ready.

The amount of money they stand to make by delivering AI services to companies that will need their help to stay competitive is mind boggling.
This is brilliant news

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
JUST READ THAT, WE THE COMPANY AREN'T SAYING THESE THINGS, IT'S THE COMPANIES THAT HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT
BRAINCHIP IS IN FACT A WORLD LEADER IN THIS SPACE, YES, SPACE, HAHA.

OF ALL THE ENGAGEMENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS AND PRESENTATIONS THAT THE BRAINCHIP TEAM HAVE MANAGED TO SOW
TOGETHER OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS, PLEASE NAME ONE COMPANY WHO HAS RUBBISHED OUR FOUNDERS TECHNOLOGY, NOT ONE !

TODAYS CAPITAL CALL WAS ALREADY INKED, WE NEED FUNDS TO EXPAND, WE NEED FUNDS TO SHOW (PROVE) TO OUR PARTNERS
THAT WE AREN'T JUST A ONE OR TWO HORSE PONY, ARE WE GOING TO PRODUCE SOME OF OUR OWN AKD 2000 CHIPS ? MAYBE
WE ARE, WILL THERE BE DOWNWARD PRESSURE ON OUR SHARE PRICE WHILE 40,000,000 SHARES ARE ABSORBED BY THE MARKET,
I PERSONALLY THINK YES, OR JUST THE PERFECT STORM FOR A SHORT, BUT DON'T WORRY, WE ARE GROWING BY THE MONTH, AND
YES I PERSONALLY BELIEVE REVENUE STREAMS WILL (EVENTUALLY) SURPRISE US ALL, EVEN THE COMPANY !

I CHALLENGE ANY HONEST, GENUINE SHAREHOLDER TO NAME ONE NEGATIVE, I'M DEADLY SERIOUS !

CAPITAL LETTERS, NO, I'M NOT YELLING, JUST WAKING A FEW UP, WE ARE ON A BRILLIANT COMPANY, RELAX !!

AKIDA TECH ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

That’s where BrainChip comes in. Their event-based neuromorphic technology gives us the efficiency we are looking for to develop disruptive data-processing solutions for space.
The EDGX data processing units leverage BrainChip’s neuromorphic capabilities to enable event-driven, onboard learning that is energy efficient, low latency and modular to overcome the challenges faced in the dynamic and challenging environments of space. As part of the EDGX-1’s DPU architecture, BrainChip can allow the platform to naturally support continual learning in ML models.
Article-image-1.png

Through BrainChip’s neuromorphic capabilities, which are designed to mimic the neural structure of the brain, computations can be performed much faster and more efficiently than traditional computing platforms. This integration of brain-inspired technology into the EDGX-1 DPU enhances the system’s ability to handle AI applications that require real-time processing, low power consumption and high data bandwidth.
Article-image-2.svg

Communication satellites are yearning for increased flexibility and autonomy. Radio resources, such as bandwidth and transmission time must be thoughtfully assigned. Decisions will have to be made locally, in real-time, very efficiently, and very quickly – all of which are critical in these environments.
akida™’s ability to learn online and onboard also allows us to handle the complex and changing environment of Low Earth Orbit.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

7für7

Regular
Being a CEO should be about increasing the value of a company and I believe BRNs CEO is doing that in spades! Being the CEO should not be about trying to control the day to day share price fluctuations. If you think the day to day SP machinations have anything to do with company value in a pre-revenue company then this post is wasted on you.
Thanks

Reactions: 2 users
JUST READ THAT, WE THE COMPANY AREN'T SAYING THESE THINGS, IT'S THE COMPANIES THAT HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT
BRAINCHIP IS IN FACT A WORLD LEADER IN THIS SPACE, YES, SPACE, HAHA.

OF ALL THE ENGAGEMENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS AND PRESENTATIONS THAT THE BRAINCHIP TEAM HAVE MANAGED TO SOW
TOGETHER OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS, PLEASE NAME ONE COMPANY WHO HAS RUBBISHED OUR FOUNDERS TECHNOLOGY, NOT ONE !

TODAYS CAPITAL CALL WAS ALREADY INKED, WE NEED FUNDS TO EXPAND, WE NEED FUNDS TO SHOW (PROVE) TO OUR PARTNERS
THAT WE AREN'T JUST A ONE OR TWO HORSE PONY, ARE WE GOING TO PRODUCE SOME OF OUR OWN AKD 2000 CHIPS ? MAYBE
WE ARE, WILL THERE BE DOWNWARD PRESSURE ON OUR SHARE PRICE WHILE 40,000,000 SHARES ARE ABSORBED BY THE MARKET,
I PERSONALLY THINK YES, OR JUST THE PERFECT STORM FOR A SHORT, BUT DON'T WORRY, WE ARE GROWING BY THE MONTH, AND
YES I PERSONALLY BELIEVE REVENUE STREAMS WILL (EVENTUALLY) SURPRISE US ALL, EVEN THE COMPANY !

I CHALLENGE ANY HONEST, GENUINE SHAREHOLDER TO NAME ONE NEGATIVE, I'M DEADLY SERIOUS !

CAPITAL LETTERS, NO, I'M NOT YELLING, JUST WAKING A FEW UP, WE ARE ON A BRILLIANT COMPANY, RELAX !!

AKIDA TECH ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

That’s where BrainChip comes in. Their event-based neuromorphic technology gives us the efficiency we are looking for to develop disruptive data-processing solutions for space.
The EDGX data processing units leverage BrainChip’s neuromorphic capabilities to enable event-driven, onboard learning that is energy efficient, low latency and modular to overcome the challenges faced in the dynamic and challenging environments of space. As part of the EDGX-1’s DPU architecture, BrainChip can allow the platform to naturally support continual learning in ML models.
Article-image-1.png

Through BrainChip’s neuromorphic capabilities, which are designed to mimic the neural structure of the brain, computations can be performed much faster and more efficiently than traditional computing platforms. This integration of brain-inspired technology into the EDGX-1 DPU enhances the system’s ability to handle AI applications that require real-time processing, low power consumption and high data bandwidth.
Article-image-2.svg

Communication satellites are yearning for increased flexibility and autonomy. Radio resources, such as bandwidth and transmission time must be thoughtfully assigned. Decisions will have to be made locally, in real-time, very efficiently, and very quickly – all of which are critical in these environments.
akida™’s ability to learn online and onboard also allows us to handle the complex and changing environment of Low Earth Orbit.
The one negative is Time.

How long?
When will we reap what we've sown?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom