BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
Who are the competitors we marking against?
Thought I’d remembered someone asking about this but in a previous presentation the information wasn’t blank. I wonder why they left it blank in the last presentation?

IMG_0246.png
IMG_0247.png

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Krustor

Regular
I didn't even know who he was/is - anyway. I have him on a list, then wanted to have a look, but nothing there
View attachment 59659
10 pages full of nothing? 🤔

___
Did you know that you are not allowed to say blacklist at WPP inside? The biggest advertising agency in the world.
...not allowed list is the correct term.)
Never mind: his shitlist of "very valuable" comments is still present:

#edit says: Maybe I am now also a member of the "cult" he always prays of... Poor soul he is indeed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_204631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_204631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014396.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
www.gizchina.com/2024/03/21/samsung-mach-1-ai-chip/amp/

"Samsung’s entry into the AI chip market with the Mach-1 does not directly aim at competing with ultra-high-end solutions like Nvidia’s H100 or B100 series. Instead, Samsung is focusing on developing an AI inference accelerator based on an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) that excels in edge computing applications. The company’s emphasis on low power consumption, minimal dimensions, and cost-effectiveness aligns with the growing demand for efficient AI solutions across various industries."

Happy as Larry

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking

Damo4

Regular
Never mind: his shitlist of "very valuable" comments is still present:

#edit says: Maybe I am now also a member of the "cult" he always prays of... Poor soul he is indeed...

LOL!
"We deserve to ask questions"

Yes, direct them to the management team you muppet, stop bothering us here.
I'm glad he's on my ignore list too.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

“The automotive industry is evolving rapidly and AI and software advancements are emphasizing a greater need to speed up development cycles,” said Dipti Vachani, senior vice president and general manager for the automotive line of business at Arm. “Together with critical ecosystem partners like Cadence, we’re enabling faster software and hardware development by bringing together a complete solution of design and verification technologies underpinned by the latest Automotive Enhanced technologies from Arm, allowing developers to start building for next-generation SDVs well before silicon is available in the market.”

1000014401.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular

"Samsung’s entry into the AI chip market with the Mach-1 does not directly aim at competing with ultra-high-end solutions like Nvidia’s H100 or B100 series. Instead, Samsung is focusing on developing an AI inference accelerator based on an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) that excels in edge computing applications. The company’s emphasis on low power consumption, minimal dimensions, and cost-effectiveness aligns with the growing demand for efficient AI solutions across various industries."

Happy as Larry
Is not it the same wording as brainchip advocates?!

Reactions: 3 users

Happy as Larry
Hmmm. Samsung. SOC.

1711058358212.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow

Easytiger

Regular
1711059194882.png

Mercedes - at the edge?

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Draed

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Is it a little self indulgent of Sean to have his flowing locks placed on our Chip 😝

IMG_8664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

Iseki

Regular
NVIDIA licence ARMs IP in many of their chips.
Don't think so. Can you name one? NVIDIA tried to buy arm, so maybe in the future they will.

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
80s teen here....what a decade to be a teen it was.

Incredible memories...thanks for the post.

You made me look Nena up as I thought surely she got to #1 too but nope... #2 😞

I still have about 4 shoeboxes of favourite tapes, including some mix tapes from the late 70s / 80s, some off the radio at the time haha

They go with my fully boxed (working) Commodore 64, with all the peripherals and about 80 floppys (that's disk's for you digital natives with filthy minds :ROFLMAO: ) and datasettes and my first Motorola Microtac mobile and charger etc.

Hoarder much :unsure::LOL:
80s teen here....what a decade to be a teen it was.

Incredible memories.......

Absolutely agree Fmf best ever decade to have grown up in without doubt..:)

1711061142447.png

1711060921555.png
1711060953877.png
1711060981281.png
1711061280672.png

Eighties music night tonight me thinks :)

Have a great GREEN Friday Chippers :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Iseki

Regular
Don't think so. Can you name one? NVIDIA tried to buy arm, so maybe in the future they will.
EDIT: Right you are - they make the Tegra for the nintendo, a partner with MegaChips, so maybe something cam come of that.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
EDIT: Right you are - they make the Tegra for the nintendo, a partner with MegaChips, so maybe something cam come of that.

As posted previously, NVIDIA Drive Thor uses updated ARM Poseidon AE cores and AKIDA is compatible with Arm's product families.

Extract from article dated 19 March 2024

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.03.15 am.png

I also think this news is quite relevant too.

UK’s Arm unveils new auto tech portfolio​

Claims these will accelerate automotive development cycles by up to two years
Dani ColeMarch 19, 2024
Share this article
ARM-430x241.jpg

British semiconductor and software design firm ARM has unveiled new ‘Arm Automotive Enhanced’ (AE) processors alongside new virtual platforms.
These, it says, will accelerate automotive development cycles by up to two years.
Arm cites that automotive development cycles are linear: first a processor IP is delivered, then silicon development begins, and only when hardware becomes available around two years later, can software developers start.

Its new approach will reportedly change that process. Instead, virtual prototyping takes place on latest-generation Arm AE IP, which allows software developers to start before the physical silicon is available.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom