Top 20
That could work out nicely @Gies

View attachment 58727
1000012238.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

manny100

Regular
If we are not apart of this then we are in deep pop imo as all the talk to date about our 3 year lead in Neurmorphic and the discussion of BRN and SNN uniqueness will be thrown out the door and I will be very disappointed. I do think we may never know the details of many partners however explosive growth this year may or should be coming from this new product as it goes on sale 2 quarter this year.
I very much doubt they have invented their own working version of AKIDA If they did they would be shouting it out loud from roof tops all over the world.
At least they would be working with AKIDA.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular
I very much doubt they have invented their own working version of AKIDA If they did they would be shouting it out loud from roof tops all over the world.
At least they would be working with AKIDA.
I agree, and would there not be pending patents available for review? A foot note or even a reference?... something? A scrap of paper in a dust bin? @Diogenese ?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 1 users

raybot

If someone had written that about me, I would have used the :ROFLMAO: emoji and said yes, my wife has the patience of a saint.

Then I would've moved on and enjoyed my day. But hey maybe I have tree bark for skin and not much bothers me. It wasn't to be nasty, it was all about his style of posting and the manner in which he responds to posts he doesn't agree with or doesn't like.

Anyway if FF took offence I apologise, or to anyone else. Lets all drink a cup of concreate and harden up a little huh?
Just a thought, have you considered his reaction from his side of the fence?
He has generously shared great research and sublime viewpoints while the SP was being destroyed and has therefore, had to deal with the most abhorrent personal attacks from posters some of whom are in this forum.
I don’t know FF, more’s the pity, but if you can truly say you understand why, after years of providing this research, that he may be a little miffed then I question your judgement and intention.
You don’t have to like him but shame on you for your lack of empathy

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

JoMo68

Regular

Here, but maybe I misinterpreted and they just found a good article that explained in simple terms suitable for their parents 🤔
BTW, I wasn’t being rude about parents/older people (query the sad face reply). The author said they wrote the article as if explaining to their parents.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

skutza

Regular
Just a thought, have you considered his reaction from his side of the fence?
He has generously shared great research and sublime viewpoints while the SP was being destroyed and has therefore, had to deal with the most abhorrent personal attacks from posters some of whom are in this forum.
I don’t know FF, more’s the pity, but if you can truly say you understand why, after years of providing this research, that he may be a little miffed then I question your judgement and intention.
You don’t have to like him but shame on you for your lack of empathy
Shame, shame , shame.

Attachments

• 2741e7_99e569e2c47443d08a035ff1ecfe6191~mv2.gif
    2741e7_99e569e2c47443d08a035ff1ecfe6191~mv2.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 48
  • Haha

raybot

skutza

Regular
Yep,
thought so
Ever had any empathy for the people that have tried to put their view across and had to read the masters words trying to belittle them because he's not in agreement? No, thought not. Like I said cup of concrete buddy. (Or they /them? Sorry if your pronoun is something else)

Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular
Ever had any empathy for the people that have tried to put their view across and had to read the masters words trying to belittle them because he's not in agreement? No, thought not. Like I said cup of concrete buddy. (Or they /them? Sorry if your pronoun is something else)
Sorry forum I'll respond to his private message next time. Goes for you bud, message me, not here

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

CHIPS

Regular
Do we have Synopsys on our list already or is he a friend of Anil?
1709920189683.png

1709918959442.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CHIPS

Regular
1709919217264.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users