Top 20
1000013474.jpg
1000013476.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

toasty

Regular
BRN is taking preorders for the VVDN edge box. The fact that they haven't communicated this to the asx belittles the product immensely, as if they don't think it's a significant piece of news. I thought they listened to the criticism aimed at improving their level of communication. Fans of the company knew this incredible product was coming. The market needs to know, CEO! Or is the CEO happy doing cap calls at ridiculously low share prices?

Partnerships are one thing. A commercial product is another, even considering that the company doesn't anticipate a significant level of revenue...
This product has been the subject of a previous announcement. Go back and have a look, aka do some research........... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Thinking the foundation , share price soak , has had more than enough concrete poured.

1708487550137.png

Hourly chart over three days on 1 hour volume looking better & better.

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Fire

Shadow59

Regular
Afternoon Chippers ,

Thinking the foundation , share price soak , has had more than enough concrete poured.

View attachment 57381

Hourly chart over three days on 1 hour volume looking better & better.

Regards,
Esq
What an awesome photo. Unfortunately the buyers to sellers ratio not so good
brn today.JPG

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Hi All
The taking of orders for the VVDN AKIDA (x2) Edge Box raises the question of what does the companies prediction of modest income look like moving forward.

According to the following report by 2029 the Edge Box market is projected to be worth over $US18 billion:

Using my much loved one percent formula if Brainchip and VVDN only capture one percent of the predicted market of $US18 billion then they would gross $US180 million in 2029.

This would involve the sale at present pricing of about 225,000 VVDN AKIDA Edge Boxes in 2029.

Each Edge Box has two AKD1000 chips.

We know that a single AKD1000 was said to be priced around $US25.00. Large orders could achieve a lower price. Anil Mankar said if a customer wanted a large number more than one million they would recommend using the IP.

So taking a leap I am suggesting less than a half a million chips would not be a large order so Brainchip may well receive $US25.00 a chip x 2 = $US50.00 a box x 225,000 Edge Boxes = $US11,250,000.

The issue with this however is that Brainchip and VVDN are said to have partnered to produce the Edge Box so it is unlikely that the partnership will not be based on some sort of profit share formula.

In the Pitt Street Research Report from I think 2022 we know that novel IP that is fundamental to a products creation can realistically demand a royalty as higher as 15% but this is in cases of a sale not a partnership.

If we then just play with Brainchip receiving 10 percent of the sale price this would mean $US79.90 x 225,000 = $US17,977,500.00.

This of course is ignoring the market share that the Unigen AKIDA Cupcake Edge Server may capture???

This also ignores the idea that VVDN and Brainchip with their Edge Box at half the price of the Qualcomm and Nvidia offerings may well capture more than one percent of the market.

Five or Ten percent of the market dramatically increases the above numbers.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Though i look at buyers and sellers , together with chart line they are easily manipulated , if you have enough cash .

Where as the flow & volume of trades executed can not...... that's how i read the vapour trails.

Savant like powers ... ;)

Regards,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Quatrojos

Regular
This product has been the subject of a previous announcement. Go back and have a look, aka do some research........... :rolleyes:
I think it was appended somewhere but it wasn't a standalone ann. But why wouldn't they reinforce the message with an update?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular
Though i look at buyers and sellers , together with chart line they are easily manipulated , if you have enough cash .

Where as the flow & volume of trades can not...... that's how i read the vapour trails.

Savant like powers ... ;)

Regards,
Esq
Ordinarily I totally agree. What is interesting is in the last couple of weeks the buyers to sellers ratio has swung dramatically just when the price action changed direction. I've never seen this happen before.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
BRN is taking preorders for the VVDN edge box. The fact that they haven't communicated this to the asx belittles the product immensely, as if they don't think it's a significant piece of news. I thought they listened to the criticism aimed at improving their level of communication. Fans of the company knew this incredible product was coming. The market needs to know, CEO! Or is the CEO happy doing cap calls at ridiculously low share prices?

Partnerships are one thing. A commercial product is another, even considering that the company doesn't anticipate a significant level of revenue...
Hey Quatrojos, I don't think they could really do a "stand alone" announcement, for something like this..

But it could be included In an "ASX Investor Update" from time to time, that could contain other developments, like new partnerships etc...
Instead of relying almost solely on Social Media..

That's sufficient to keep current shareholders informed, but does nothing to attract a wider pool, of potential ASX investors.

But then, people don't "look at" or read, "every" ASX announcement anyway, only the Company's that they're already interested in..

So..🤔..

We are now getting a bit more "Worldwide" attention, which is going to be more important, for supporting and strengthening the share price 👍

I've noticed the Twitter/LinkedIn followers, have been steadily increasing, with LinkedIn recently ticking over 12000.
Nothing staggering at this stage, but I think it may start growing, at a quicker pace.

The share price has been in a very tight range today, on much smaller volume and I think with how much soak we've had around these prices, that this is its "home" for now..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

A8kr1

Can you please link me to the ASX announcement, I can't seem to find it...

Reactions: 3 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Hey Quatrojos, I don't think they could really do a "stand alone" announcement, for something like this..

But it could be included In an "ASX Investor Update" from time to time, that could contain other developments, like new partnerships etc...
Instead of relying almost solely on Social Media..

That's sufficient to keep current shareholders informed, but does nothing to attract a wider pool, of potential ASX investors.

But then, people don't "look at" or read, "every" ASX announcement anyway, only the Company's that they're already interested in..

So..🤔..

We are now getting a bit more "Worldwide" attention, which is going to be more important, for supporting And strengthening the share price 👍

I've noticed the Twitter/LinkedIn followers, have been steadily increasing, with LinkedIn recently ticking over 12000.
Nothing staggering at this stage, but I think it may start growing, a a quicker pace.

The share price has been in a very tight range today, on much smaller volume and I think with how much soak we've had around this prices, that this is it's "home" for now..

It's been said before, but if a minerals explorer can announce the turning of a sod, then we can surely announce preorders for a product slated to disrupt the conventions of edge computing...

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

A8kr1

There was no standalone ann.
Exactly, thank you.

Major commercial release, with $ amount attached yet no ASX announcement.

BRN only has 7900 followers on X yet it has 40,000 +/- retail holders plus however many who casually follow the company via their investing apps so opting out of an ASX announcement doesn't seem like the best way to market this news.

• Fire
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
True , as we all know there is a SHIPLOAD in the pipeline ready to come out in the next few days ....

The best Ratio is apparently 15 : 1 ( general combustion ratio ) .

Interesting today the buy & sell orders were matched momentarily , which rarely happens . ie , a ASX trade was matched with a CHA trade of same $ value per share yet did not fire,
my understanding is CHX ( Centre point Trades , also Dark Pool Funds ) can be manipulated some what more than ASX based trades ....... hence the manipulation was momentarily visible, for those that like the detail.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I prefer no announcement. May get a SP sugar hit, but outlets like the Crapper and Motley Fool will wrongly credit our recent run to the edge box, claiming a shift to hardware sales or we failed with IP to intentionally spread confusion.

Sean in the latest podcast, stresses BRN operates as an IP business. The introduction of edge devices is geared towards getting some SNN market penetration, not revenue (this was mentioned in a prior podcast or release when the VVDN box first got mentioned). IP remains our ultimate goal, Sean really emphasises that in the most recent podcast.

We should avoid being perceived as a hardware supplier or valued based on edge box sales.

The IFS event is tomorrow, wouldn’t be a bad time for IFS and BRN to announce the successful tape out of 2.0 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I prefer no announcement. May get a SP sugar hit, but outlets like the Crapper and Motley Fool will wrongly credit our recent run to the edge box, claiming a shift to hardware sales or we failed with IP to intentionally spread confusion.

Sean in the latest podcast, stresses BRN operates as an IP business. The introduction of edge devices is geared towards getting some SNN market penetration, not revenue (this was mentioned in a prior podcast or release when the VVDN box first got mentioned). IP remains our ultimate goal, Sean really emphasises that in the most recent podcast.

We should avoid being perceived as a hardware supplier or valued based on edge box sales.

The IFS event is tomorrow, wouldn’t be a bad time for IFS and BRN to announce the successful tape out of 2.0 🤞
I look at it not as a sugar hit but as a device for general marketing of a disruptive product. Neuromorphic, according to a growing list of players, is going to catalyse the 4th industrial revolution. BRN are taking orders for a disruptive edge box powered by neuromorphic computing. The cost of an ASX ann is chump change compared, say, to the cost of partnerships with SalesLink and Eastronics.

It's about perception. The notion that preorders for the edge box doesn't warrant an asx ann gives the perception that the company doesn't regard the edge box as disruptive. Releasing it to followers on twitter is preaching to the choir...

• Love
  • Fire

davidfitz

Regular
Anyone know what time our demo is scheduled for? There are a total of 5 demos during the day so hopefully ours is the first :).

IFS Direct Connect 2024​

February 21, 2024 | San Jose McEnery Convention Center

1708493992510.png

1708493940768.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Teach22

Regular
I look at it not as a sugar hit but as a device for general marketing of a disruptive product. Neuromorphic, according to a growing list of players, is going to catalyse the 4th industrial revolution. BRN are taking orders for a disruptive edge box powered by neuromorphic computing. The cost of an ASX ann is chump change compared, say, to the cost of partnerships with SalesLink and Eastronics.

It's about perception. The notion that preorders for the edge box doesn't warrant an asx ann gives the perception that the company doesn't regard the edge box as disruptive. Releasing it to followers on twitter is preaching to the choir...
It’s how this company rolls.
Shareholders know it and a lot don’t like it. This has been made known to management BUT the CEO himself said in the latest quarterly that the sale of the Edge Box is not expected to generate significant revenue initially.

That pretty much covers it I’m afraid.

As to whether or not BRN/VVDN Edge Box sales will surpass $US100M in the future, I would love to see Sportsbet odds on this. I’d love a piece of that action.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone know what time our demo is scheduled for? There are a total of 5 demos during the day so hopefully ours is the first :).

IFS Direct Connect 2024​

February 21, 2024 | San Jose McEnery Convention Center

View attachment 57387

View attachment 57385
Im guessing anytime after 10 hours 50 minutes and 47 seconds

1708495096653.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom