BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Top 20
Did someone post this already here? This is from the German forum! Interestingly from a new investor !

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

charles2

Regular
FYI.....For Yank Information

US exchanges closed Monday, Feb 19

In observance of Brainchip rocket launch

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think they're bluffing. (@7für7 Intel)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think they're bluffing.

Intel Core Ultra

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/w...23-11/core-ultra-processors-product-brief.pdf

1708094331267.png

1708094406069.png

A. The frequency of cores and core types varies by workload, power consumption, and other factors. Visit intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turboboost/turbo-boost-technology for more information.

B. Intel® Arc™ GPU only available on select H-Series, Intel® Core™ Ultra processor-powered systems with at least 16 GB of system memory in a dual-channel configuration. OEM enablement required; check with OEM for system configuration details. For product specifications, please refer to ark.intel.com

E-Cores are "efficiency", and P-Cores are "performance".

Here's a zoom-in on the E-Cores and P-Cores:

1708094462148.png

The problem is these E & P Cores are CPUs, and the AI Boost doesn't work so good.

Deploy more engines for AI in a single package Power up your competitiveness with Intel Core Ultra processors and deploy the advanced AI workloads that your customers need now. Multiple different compute engines—P-cores, E-cores, Intel® Arc™ GPU,2 and Intel® AI Boost3—work together to accelerate AI inferencing at the edge while reducing the need for a discrete accelerator, which helps lower system complexity and cost.

1. Intel does not commit or guarantee product availability or software support by way of road map guidance. Intel reserves the right to change road maps or discontinue products, software, and software support services through standard EOL/PDN processes. Contact your Intel account rep for additional information.

2. Intel® Arc™ GPU only available on select H-Series, Intel® Core™ Ultra processor-powered systems with at least 16 GB of system memory in a dual-channel configuration. OEM enablement required; check with OEM for system configuration details.

3. Intel® AI Boost enablement limited at launch.

4. Support for Thread Director is expected in Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC and Linux 6.x. 5. Performance varies by use, configuration, and other factors. Learn more at intel.com/processorclaims: Intel® Core™ Ultra processors, Edge. Results may vary. 6. Please contact your Intel representative to obtain approval for Thunderbolt™ 4 technology support

So we come to Intel Xenon:

Intel AI accelerator Xenon.pdf

file:///C:/Users/conri/Documents/Shares/BrainChip/Competitors/Intel%20AI%20accelerator%20Xenon.pdf

1708095964685.png

Intel AMX supports two data types, INT8 and BF16, for the matrix multiplication required for AI workloads:

• INT8 is a data type used for inferencing when the precision of FP32, a single-precision floating-point format often used in AI, isn’t needed. Because the INT8 data type is lower precision, more INT8 operations can be processed per compute cycle.

• BF16 is a data type that delivers sufficient accuracy for most training. It can also deliver higher accuracy for inferencing if needed

That's right, big MACs, fast food with lots of artery-blocking cholesterol.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Proposed BRN slogan:

Australia is about to gain dozens of millionaires - there's still room for you!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

7für7

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
For the good start back on track to a decent level - this one or that one today :unsure: I can't decide...
Screenshot_2024-02-16-18-33-45-82_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-16-18-34-11-10_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
You must have a larger holding then me, I've yet to look at aircraft, nor islands as yet.. 🤣🤣
What amount are you holding
Not sure if I should increase my stake

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Hey CHIPS, during the Mercedes run, someone showed a website, that had all the German exchanges on the one page, with price and volumes, but I haven't been able to find it and the URL was on a phone that crapped itself..

Do any of the German shareholders here, know of the site or similar?
Wow - it's still rising. There are still 2½ hours to go.
Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-24-07-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Already answered, but I don't delete it.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Of course there is, west coast is gods own country and Peter's home town
No cross promotion, there is a city in the west called Perth where a little company sits called Talga too, which has issued a challenge to China for us all.)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
This guy is fighting the good fight , makes plenty of sense to me .
Not that I’m bias 🐂

IMG_8380.jpeg

🌱 Towards a Greener Future: Semiconductor Industry's Leap towards Energy Efficiency 🌱

In an era where sustainability intersects with technological innovation, the semiconductor industry faces a pivotal challenge: enhancing energy efficiency. Lets be honest, Large Language Models (LLMs) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in its current state is not helping and with global giants like Nvidia at the forefront, grappling with the energy demands of advanced chips, the spotlight turns to innovative solutions like Akida, promising a sustainable computing future.

🔍 Insightful Findings:
Energy Efficiency Drive: The DOE's EES2 initiative pledges to boost semiconductor energy efficiency by a staggering 1,000 times over two decades, aiming to rekindle the industry's efficiency doubling every two years.
Read: https://lnkd.in/ejzGxSy8

Sustainable Operations: Strategies for reducing energy consumption include transitioning to energy-efficient tools, adopting smart control systems, and leaning on renewable energy source.
Read: https://lnkd.in/eF8r-RaV

Innovative Contributions: From ON Semiconductor's energy-saving portfolio to breakthroughs in thermal management and magnetic energy harvesting, the industry is on a brisk path to sustainability.
Read: https://lnkd.in/efVgbfHf

🤝 A Call for Collaboration:
The path to sustainability is not a solo journey. It beckons a collaborative effort, where partnerships can spark significant advancements. The potential synergy between Nvidia and Akida exemplifies the powerful union of industry giants with pioneers of energy-efficient technology, setting the stage for groundbreaking progress in neuromorphic computing and beyond.

✨ What's Next?
As we embrace these innovations, the transition from traditional computing architectures to more sustainable models becomes imperative. This shift is not merely an innovation but a vital evolution towards energy-efficient and environmentally friendly computing paradigms.

💬 Let's Engage:
How can the semiconductor industry accelerate towards these ambitious energy efficiency goals? Could strategic partnerships catalyze the leap towards a sustainable technological era? NVIDIA BrainChip

👇 Share your insights below and join the conversation on driving technological innovation while upholding our commitment to the planet.
#SemiconductorSustainability #EnergyEfficiency #TechInnovation #SustainableComputing #NeuromorphicComputing #Akida #BrainChip #Nvidia #Digital #Sustainability

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8383.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

"In an era where artificial intelligence (AI) stands at the forefront of technological evolution, SoftBank's founder and CEO, Masayoshi Son, is embarking on an ambitious journey to spearhead the global AI revolution. With a visionary project codenamed Izanagi, Son plans to inject a staggering $100 billion into the development and supply of AI-focused processors, aiming to directly compete with industry giants like Nvidia. This monumental initiative, announced on February 16, 2024, is not just about bolstering the tech landscape but reshaping the future of global technology infrastructure."

"With an investment strategy that proposes $30 billion from SoftBank's coffers and an additional $70 billion from external partners, Izanagi is poised to become a cornerstone in the AI technological race. At the heart of Son's ambitious plan is a collaboration with Arm Holdings, a renowned chip designer partially owned by SoftBank, and its CEO, Rene Haas. This partnership underscores the project's emphasis on innovation and competitive edge in the processor market."

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Draed

Regular
Good morning. Guten Morgan. I must say with all the BRN action This week, I've turned into a sitzpinkler..... just so I can keep my eye on the trading....🤣

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom