BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
1000023814.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Yo @Bravo have U drowned in yr rusty bath? Or are you trying to board that ship?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
If you think shorters are doing things to buy $20k worth of stock I would think again. They are dealing in millions of units not 120k. Some investors sell so they don't take the full hit of the falling knife. There will be many here that wish they did, but also many that did. Some tell and voice their concerns and others just do it quietly. You do you, and I (you and whoever) will do them.

Just because we all have various styles of investing, doesn't make it wrong or right. Some like to vent as I said.

There has been some huge buying at 15.5-17.5 all over January. I've done my best to ensure I will not regret missing out on cheaper shares. However, one day doesn't make a change in what has happened here. Lets hope that the buying at 15.5-16.5 has been for a reason and that they (whoever they are) have finished their selling and accumulated enough to let the SP return to reasonable levels.

My calculations say 124.511,343 shares have been traded in January at an avg of .163c. We will all see tomorrow and the rest of the week whether the chart has turned or it's just another little pump to make a few $100k in profit. Good luck all. I hope it's the beginning of a new era for BRN, but the next few days will be telling. I hope more than anything that it's not a leaky ship. But up to this point I think management have been pretty solid with their tight lips.

People come in all shapes and sizes and so too, do would-be manipulators. 🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

GStocks123

Regular
I think MegaChips quarterly is due for release by Friday.. worth keeping an eye on expenses paid.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

overpup

Regular
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster

This poster while expressing this opinion about anyone who was saying they were buying at what they were describing as bargain prices guess what was buying.

Pity ASIC is useless as this form of conduct was/is reportable.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
At the very least, abusing the intended purpose of this forum (and its members).
Sold his/her soul for a few extra bucks.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Frangipani

Regular
No need for words, just read. 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 55963

Also have a look at who commented on and liked the original post by EDGX (not the above repost by Alf Kuchenbuch):

EB6FC13B-22E8-452E-B984-D805304BE99A.jpeg

Let’s start from the top:

Sanath Muret - working for ESA, interesting internship history (ArianeGroup, Airbus); under “Featured”, he posts about collaboration with Iván Rodríguez Ferrández, who is both a junior researcher at the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre (BSC) and an ESA intern. Just like David Steenari, Iván is also another co-author of the paper FF shared the other day (https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-407991), and he also liked this post by EDGX.

0FBD555A-2B70-40A8-9BF0-A02A4788EFD8.jpeg

5F32F73F-5202-4E83-A3D3-D596B5EAFC63.jpeg

552FD6E4-E44D-4936-BF44-8EE32E4E8C76.jpeg

Gabriele Meoni and Andrzej Kucik used to be colleagues at ESA (see presentation slide) - Gabriele is now Assistant Professor in Space Systems Engineering at Delft University of Technology (where, by the way, Charlotte Frenkel, who is very well known and connected in the neuromorphic community, teaches as well, in the Department of Microelectronics in her case), whereas Andrzej works for Defense AI start-up Helsing AI (“Artificial Intelligence to serve our democracies”) that I had mentioned in a previous post, after discovering by chance they have an employee called Sounak Dey, who is, however, not the same person as the Sounak Dey working for TSC Research (https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-371567).

22323F92-14BC-4E06-B229-C6ED7EDC0C62.jpeg

EAAB693C-F8C9-4229-8D5D-CF8B1D0E47DB.jpeg

B7161DB3-38B9-459D-8016-F026F2AB9484.jpeg

25EE2CB7-A633-406B-A45E-03EF6BD2A51F.jpeg

95946E4E-241A-46F7-B3A0-448B35C78CE6.jpeg

To be continued (as there is a maximum of 10 file uploads per post)…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

MDhere

Regular
Damn.

@zeeb0t I had this in my diary and missed it to post ON 3 FEB

marks 2 yrs on tse zeebot

Thanks ZEEBOT! 😘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

rgupta

Regular
Also have a look at who commented on and liked the original post by EDGX (not the above repost by Alf Kuchenbuch):

View attachment 56063

Sanath Muret - working for ESA, interesting internship history (ArianeGroup, Airbus); under “Featured”, he posts about collaboration with Iván Rodríguez Ferrández, who is both a junior researcher at the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre (BSC) and an ESA intern. Just like David Steenari, Iván is also another co-author of the paper FF shared the other day (https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-407991), and he also liked this post by EDGX.

View attachment 56064

View attachment 56065
View attachment 56066

Gabriele Meoni and Andrzej Kucik used to be colleagues at ESA (see presentation slide) - Gabriele is now Assistant Professor in Space Systems Engineering at Delft University of Technology (where, by the way, Charlotte Frenkel, who is very well known and connected in the neuromorphic community, teaches as well, in the Department of Microelectronics in her case), whereas Andrzej works for Defense AI start-up Helsing AI (“Artificial Intelligence to serve our democracies”) that I had mentioned in a previous post, after discovering by chance they have an employee called Sounak Dey, who is, however, not the same person as the Sounak Dey working for TSC Research (https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-371567).

View attachment 56068

View attachment 56071

View attachment 56072

View attachment 56073

View attachment 56074

Just wondering either the people at the top have no greed to be rich or they evaluate things differently!

Reactions: 2 users

Frangipani

Regular

View attachment 56063

View attachment 56064

View attachment 56065
View attachment 56066

View attachment 56068

View attachment 56071

View attachment 56072

View attachment 56073

View attachment 56074

Next up is Raphaël Mena Morales (Airbus Defence and Space), who shared the post with ESA’s Daniel Wischert, adding “interesting 😉. The addressee then reused the winking face emoji alongside “You might want to have a look at this” when sharing the post himself with several people on his network, most of whom belong to the Space Generation Advisory Council (see below), of which he himself is also a representative.

13414028-08F1-4E5E-B68E-EFE7DB43B56A.jpeg

F449A278-255F-42F1-A039-13ED282D3BC1.jpeg

00465317-4079-427F-894C-DBACF206A132.jpeg

And finally an intriguing like by Sandi Habinc, General Manager at Frontgrade Gaisler. Alf Kuchenbuch himself had recently liked a post by that Swedish company (which had come up in my dot-joining efforts before, by the way, although I can’t recall the context) - see my TSE post here:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-40780

AFE8D7D2-F518-4A69-A4CD-BF76CCED0C03.jpeg

19ABEF84-CD3C-4E5F-95E6-DF355A9B2605.jpeg

Not surprisingly, also likes from University of Luxembourg’s SnT researchers Jorge Querol and Swetha Varadarajulu…

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-407889

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster

This poster while expressing this opinion about anyone who was saying they were buying at what they were describing as bargain prices guess what was buying.

Pity ASIC is useless as this form of conduct was/is reportable.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Potatoe Potato..

Wonder what "useless ASIC" thinks about private investor meetings where the share price spiked 38% in a day.

Let them decide if these investors traded on inside knowledge that was unavailable to the ASX market.. Oh, the NDAs they say.

Or the one way positive traffic said about Brainchip here throughout 2022 and 2023.

Honestly, hypocricy at its best.

1707221258190.png

"defending BRN's underwhelming results the past 2 years"

Let the record show:

2022 SP of 68c - 74c (+8.1%)
2023 SP of 74c- 17c (-77%)

Underwhelming, not an unfair adjective to describe Brainchip's performance the last 2 years.

At the start of 2023 I highlighted TA showing reasons not to buy more shares or wait until certain conditions met. I was told, "Go to the Chart Page". Fair enough each to their own..

Good luck to you and all your folk.

I will not bother you anymore. This place is as toxic as any online forums and I've come to the conclusion life is a lot better focusing energy elsewhere.

All the best to the genuine people here who do have good intentions and are good people.

I hope you are not led astray by the others.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Slade

Top 20
Potatoe Potato..

Wonder what "useless ASIC" thinks about private investor meetings where the share price spiked 38% in a day.

Let them decide if these investors traded on inside knowledge that was unavailable to the ASX market.. Oh, the NDAs they say.

Or the one way positive traffic said about Brainchip here throughout 2022 and 2023.

View attachment 56080

Let the record show:

Underwhelming, not an unfair adjective to describe Brainchip's performance the last 2 years.

At the start of 2023 I highlighted TA showing reasons not to buy more shares or wait until certain conditions met. I was told, "Go to the Chart Page". Fair enough each to their own..

I will not bother you anymore. This place is as toxic as any online forums and I've come to the conclusion life is a lot better focusing energy elsewhere.

All the best to the genuine people here who do have good intentions and are good people.

You are down to zero credibility but you will be back yet again under another username. Make it a good one. See you then.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Potatoe Potato..

View attachment 56080

Let the record show:

18yn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
1707241661141.gif

1707241762707.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
You are down to zero credibility but you will be back yet again under another username. Make it a good one. See you then.
He won’t be hard to spot him if he does.

1707242056178.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
No Motley Fool artical today about meme stock surging 20%..... short game over?
It’s easy to tell when it’s over with the shear amount of clowns vanishing from the HC forum.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom