BRN Discussion Ongoing

Earlyrelease

Regular
White Horse.
When companies lay off staff they are generally doing it to survive either by cutting costs and waiting to ride out the slump ( we don’t want anything to do with this type) or they downsize in obsolete or non profitable areas and bolster the R&D and focus on making a new signature product for their company to regain their position amongst their peers.
So hearing Microchip and Erickson have laid off staff is sad for those employees but pleasing for an investor if they are truely looking forward.

I am satisfied that some of those sensational Bravo’s of the world, backed up by sensational people with good memories or dodgy knees have found and dissected a few bread crumbs showing that these two companies are playing in a space we want them to play.

whilst there is churn in the IT world it is not despair rather a mad rush to use the next big thing.

We just need to be sure that we research enough to allow you to be pointed in the direction of whatever that new ubiquitous IT device may be.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hey buddy (@Schnitzel lover).............................. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You had a lot to say before this moment in time.

1707209717110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Neuromorpic hardware section from page 75. Akida mentioned on page 83. Numerous mentions that their preferred architecture is based on 22nm FDSOI
View attachment 56054

View attachment 56049 View attachment 56050 View attachment 56051 View attachment 56052 View attachment 56053

HAPPY AS LARRY
Hi D
They should have asked Diogenese he would have told them they prefer 22nmFDSOI. He has been saying that since forever.

Think how much money they would saved by just asking Dio when they need to know something. 🤡🤡🤡

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Neuromorpic hardware section from page 75. Akida mentioned on page 83. Numerous mentions that their preferred architecture is based on 22nm FDSOI
View attachment 56054

View attachment 56049 View attachment 56050 View attachment 56051 View attachment 56052 View attachment 56053

HAPPY AS LARRY

Akida 1000 includes an ARM cortex processor to configure the NN.

Akida's re;liance on a "full host processor" is cited as a critical gap (This feels like de ja vu):
1707211186001.png

In other words, the ARM cortex is seen as excess baggage.

However the project envisages breadboarding the NN with a CPU/GPU:

1707211324676.png

This would be a perfect fit for Akida 1500, where the CPU/GPU could be used to configure Akida 1500 as a stand alone chip.

Of course this is two steps back to go one step forward, as the optimal solution would include Akida IP incorporated with the CPU IP in a single SoC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
WOW we have +22,45% That´s a great morning :love:🥰😘
What happend?

Whats Up Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hey Buddy,

A picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 56058

And a very good evening to you too.

If there were any doubts before your response, I am certain they no longer exist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡🤡

I honestly feel bad for you buddy. It must suck to feel like you need to contribute here in the way that you have.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It is part of the modus operandi of shorter's to come on forums such as this to trash stocks in the hope of influencing holders negatively and driving share prices lower so they can get a cheaper entry.
After obtaining their parcel they will generally promote the stock in the desire of driving the price higher at which point they can sell for a generally modest profit thus completing their trade.
Rinse and repeat provides a living for some.
This is characteristic of a parasitic relationship.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
WOW we have +22,45% That´s a great morning :love:🥰😘
What happend?

Whats Up Reaction GIF
Is it me or is Brainchip Akida getting alot mentions and freely used in txt , I thought it was a big secret

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Is it me or is Brainchip Akida getting alot mentions and freely used in txt , I thought it was a big secret

When it hits your face, we all find it very amusing.

1000023885.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Nordic Semiconductor and Arm reaffirm partnership with licensing agreement for latest low power processor designs, software platforms, and security IP​

1707214495062.png

Nordic signs Arm Total Access licensing agreement, securing access to leading-edge processor and security technology for its existing and future multiprotocol, Wi-Fi, cellular IoT, and DECT NR+ products​

Nordic Semiconductor today announces it has signed a multi-year Arm Total Access (ATA) license with leading semiconductor design and software platform company, Arm. The ATA license guarantees Nordic access to the widest range of Arm® IP, tools, support, and training for its current and future products, including multiprotocol, Wi-Fi, cellular IoT, and DECT NR+ solutions.

The new deal extends the long-term partnership between the companies, stretching back to the launch of the Arm-powered Nordic nRF51™ Series multiprotocol Systems-on-Chip (SoCs) in 2012. Since then, Nordic has shipped billions of chips using Arm technology.

Arm is at the heart of Nordic’s product portfolio​

Arm is a vendor of energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms and its products have enabled advanced computing in more than 270 billion chips across the globe. Nordic’s current nRF51™, nRF52™, nRF53™, nRF54L™, and nRF54H™ Series multiprotocol Systems-on-Chip (SoCs), and the nRF91™ Series cellular IoT and DECT NR+ Systems-in-Package (SiPs) use Arm Cortex®-M class microprocessors. Nordic also uses related Arm IP in its products together with design tools that make it easy to develop application software to run on Arm devices. Nordic’s future product roadmap includes chips that will use Arm IP.

Moving forward, ATA will give Nordic unprecedented access to a comprehensive suite of Arm technology and a robust ecosystem of software and development tools, enabling them to offer their customers greater breadth of solutions at the edge, built on Arm.
Paul Williamson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, IoT Line of Business, Arm
“We are delighted to extend our partnership with Arm through this ATA licensing agreement,” says Svein-Egil Nielsen, CTO/EVP R&D with Nordic. “Nordic has gained its reputation as a leading vendor of low power wireless technology in large part through its relationship with Arm. Today, our product roadmap builds on this legacy by leveraging even more powerful processors and multicore solutions to run the most advanced application software and machine learning [ML] models. Through this agreement we will have unlimited access to the leading-edge processor and security technology demanded by those products.”

“New workload requirements for AI at the edge mean embedded devices need more and more compute capabilities,” says Paul Williamson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, IoT Line of Business, Arm. “Today, Nordic’s Arm-based solutions are being used in everything from the smart home to connected health, and industrial automation. Moving forward, ATA will give Nordic unprecedented access to a comprehensive suite of Arm technology and a robust ecosystem of software and development tools, enabling them to offer their customers greater breadth of solutions at the edge, built on Arm.”

Developing the next generation of IoT solutions​

The agreement will enable Nordic to develop the end-to-end solutions needed to power tomorrow’s IoT devices in sectors such as the smart home, smart city, industrial automation, healthcare, and wearables among other key sectors. Many of these applications will demand complex software and ML models that in turn require powerful processor resources to run – without compromising battery life.

Nordic’s fourth generation of multiprotocol SoCs, which includes the nRF54H20, points to this future. The nRF54H20 features multiple Arm Cortex-M33 processors and state-of-the-art security. The SoC has recently proven its world-leading processing efficiency, along with superior processing performance against EEMBC ULPMark®-CoreMark benchmarks. Such performance underscores the potential of the SoC to enable innovative IoT end-products that were previously impossible.

Arm ATA provides easy access to the widest range of leading-edge and emerging Arm IP products, tools, support, and training. With this advanced access, ATA removes technological and commercial barriers by allowing access to IP at any time during the lifetime of a project, the flexibility to explore multiple iterations, and support for several different products in development at the same time.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

7für7

Regular
It is part of the modus operandi of shorter's to come on forums such as this to trash stocks in the hope of influencing holders negatively and driving share prices lower so they can get a cheaper entry.
After obtaining their parcel they will generally promote the stock in the desire of driving the price higher at which point they can sell for a generally modest profit thus completing their trade.
Rinse and repeat provides a living for some.
This is characteristic of a parasitic relationship.
Sounds like the motley fool to me

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
If you think shorters are doing things to buy $20k worth of stock I would think again. They are dealing in millions of units not 120k. Some investors sell so they don't take the full hit of the falling knife. There will be many here that wish they did, but also many that did. Some tell and voice their concerns and others just do it quietly. You do you, and I (you and whoever) will do them.

Just because we all have various styles of investing, doesn't make it wrong or right. Some like to vent as I said.

There has been some huge buying at 15.5-17.5 all over January. I've done my best to ensure I will not regret missing out on cheaper shares. However, one day doesn't make a change in what has happened here. Lets hope that the buying at 15.5-16.5 has been for a reason and that they (whoever they are) have finished their selling and accumulated enough to let the SP return to reasonable levels.

My calculations say 124.511,343 shares have been traded in January at an avg of .163c. We will all see tomorrow and the rest of the week whether the chart has turned or it's just another little pump to make a few $100k in profit. Good luck all. I hope it's the beginning of a new era for BRN, but the next few days will be telling. I hope more than anything that it's not a leaky ship. But up to this point I think management have been pretty solid with their tight lips.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
If there were any doubts before your response, I am certain they no longer exist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡🤡

I honestly feel bad for you buddy. It must suck to feel like you need to contribute here in the way that you have.

Honestly, this is huge. It's like watching monkeys use tools for the first time.

• Haha
Hey Buddy,

A picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 56058

And a very good evening to you too.
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster

This poster while expressing this opinion about anyone who was saying they were buying at what they were describing as bargain prices guess what was buying.

Pity ASIC is useless as this form of conduct was/is reportable.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Honestly, this is huge. It's like watching monkeys use tools for the first time.
images - 2024-02-02T155743.334.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom