BRN Discussion Ongoing

Woop woop it arrived this morning

IMG_5904.png

1707164425673.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Who are Giant Ai as we get a mention in both of there patents along with others also fyi

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Another year and R.U.O.K cards handed out @ the AGM
Just you and your friends carry on what you are doing as I wouldn’t be able to buy my shares at the price I am today.

1707165966607.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

Crikey Brain Fam!

Look at this research paper written by 5 authors from Ericsson Research in December 2022. In the abstract it mentions the design of a communication stack "where the radio algorithm and protocol components have been replaced by neuromorphic algorithms implemented on a real neuromorphic chip combined with Software Defined Radio (SDR) hardware."

Now, if you recall, on 11 April 2023 Renesas announced that it had produced its first micro controller (MCU) based on advanced 22-nm process technology (with Akida inside). The first chip produced on the new 22-nm process is an extension to Renesas’ popular RA family of 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M microcontrollers. This new wireless MCU delivers Bluetooth® 5.3 Low Energy (LE) with the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR). This chip is due to be released soon.

So, I am beginning to envisage Ericsson in context with all of these other companies who are perhaps helping each-other to achieve the same goal: #70,499. Tata (TCS) have a very close relationship with Ericsson for example.

IMO.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 7.40.46 am.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 7.40.32 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
No need for words, just read. 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 55963
Hi ILL
I think this is a very generous share and I thank you but could you add one more of Alf’s posts. If you go to his post after his one about conflict his comments regarding the agreement with EDGX and friendship with ESA will complete the picture.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Hi ILL
I think this is a very generous share and I thank you but could you add one more of Alf’s posts. If you go to his post after his one about conflict his comments regarding the agreement with EDGX and friendship with ESA will complete the picture.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Nice ff

Screenshot_20240206_071413_LinkedIn.jpg

So pretty 😍

Screenshot_20240206_071542_Chrome.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Reactions: 3 users
Crikey Brain Fam!

Look at this research paper written by 5 authors from Ericsson Research in December 2022. In the abstract it mentions the design of a communication stack "where the radio algorithm and protocol components have been replaced by neuromorphic algorithms implemented on a real neuromorphic chip combined with Software Defined Radio (SDR) hardware."

Now, if you recall, on 11 April 2023 Renesas announced that it had produced its first micro controller (MCU) based on advanced 22-nm process technology (with Akida inside). The first chip produced on the new 22-nm process is an extension to Renesas’ popular RA family of 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M microcontrollers. This new wireless MCU delivers Bluetooth® 5.3 Low Energy (LE) with the integration of a software-defined radio (SDR). This chip is due to be released soon.

So, I am beginning to envisage Ericsson in context with all of these other companies who are perhaps helping each-other to achieve the same goal: #70,499. Tata (TCS) have a very close relationship with Ericsson for example.

IMO.

View attachment 55975
View attachment 55976
Hi Bravo
Your not still trying to push the idea that AKIDA will be in trillions of devices and become ubiquitous as Peter van der Made said a few years back???😂🤡🤣

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

PS: I must admit ARM taking its gun, camera and AKIDA on safari across darkest Africa does add support to the idea.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

manny100

Regular
Hi FF,
Google Vimeo Interview with Sean Hehir.

At circa 28 min mark Sean talks about being heavily engaged with a communication company that may buy the IP. Note words heavily involved and may buy.
I think this was recorded in May'22???
If they did proceed they should be just about through the processes by now????

Try Googling BrainChip (BRN) on Vimeo and the video will be listed on the page.
Slide 3 around 4.40mims shows the front page of the EQXX article on the BRN website and he addresses the key advantages offered by BRN.
Question time around 28 min mark Sean mentions a Communications company (no names) they were heavily involved with at that time. We have heard nothing since.
Its an old video May 2022 i think. Since then Sean has tightened up on what is said at presentations.

• Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

View attachment 55972

When you click on the Emotion 3D case study it talks about airbag deployment classifying occupants by height and weight which is something that was described in detail on the recent podcast with Radhika from OnSemi.

We know there is a collaboration between Emotion3D and OnSemi.
We know there is a collaboration between Renesas and OnSemi.
We know there is a collaboration between Arm and Emotion3D.
We know we are partnered with Arm, Renesas, Emotion3D and OnSemi

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 8.54.33 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Ground crew have given the green light....
I'm expecting something today..... not sure what , but expecting nonetheless.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users
When you click on the Emotion 3D case study it talks about airbag deployment classifying occupants by height and weight which is something that was described in detail on the recent podcast with Radhika from OnSemi.

We know there is a collaboration between Emotion3D and OnSemi.
We know there is a collaboration between Renesas and OnSemi.
We know there is a collaboration between Arm and Emotion3D.
We know we are partnered with Arm, Renesas, Emotion3D and OnSemi

View attachment 55989

Can you please stop dot joining until my order is filled please 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Morning Chippers ,

Ground crew have given the green light....
I'm expecting something today..... not sure what , but expecting nonetheless.

Regards,
Esq.

1707170857025.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Have not listened to this yet , only looked at the visuals.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom