BRN Discussion Ongoing

Seems like a reasonable assumption to make, we have all of our previous chips in silicon, so one would assume 2.0 would as well.
I'd be more surprised if we didn't create the chip for testing.
The question is, how much of the AKIDA 2.0 IP needs to be "proven" in silicon, that hasn't already been proven by AKD1000 and AKD1500?

The core technology or "meat" is AKIDA 1.0, many of the additional features of AKIDA 2.0 could be seen as vegetables (tasty) and extra spices etc, plus additional "set" serving sizes.
Or AKIDA 1.0 with more bells and whistles.
(I know that's simplifying things a lot and most probably, hugely understating what AKIDA 2.0 is).

But who here really understands what it does anyway 😛

The thing I'm getting at is, it's possible the new features of AKIDA 2.0 are adequately proven in simulation/software (especially these days).

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Not initially happy, that we have to dance with the Devil again, but it's good to have a bigger cash buffer.

"As we enter 2024 with the momentum to grow the business on multiple vectors with our 2nd
generation Akida TM products, the Edge Box initiative and strategic partnerships, we need the ability to rapidly invest for growth and build on our lead” said Sean Hehir, CEO, BrainChip. “While we will continue to be judicious with our use of cash, having access to funding from our well-respected partners at LDA Capital, strengthens our business continuity position against well-capitalized and more established competitors in a highly competitive market.”

Sean's strategy, is for aggressive growth and penetration of the Edge A.I. market and we simply cannot do that, with the unpredictability of current incoming revenue.

With tapeout costs and production of AKD 2000 reference chips, likely to be around 7 million dollars or more (my guess) the Company, can't rely on piece meal incoming funds, to pursue it's strategy, of Edge A.I. domination and keep everything running as well.

It remains to be seen, if BrainChip can secure any AKIDA 2 IP deals, without a reference chip.
I believe, on the strength it's now multiple year relationships with other companies and their trust in the abilities of the BrainChip team (with its accomplishments in AKIDA technology thus far) that it's possible..

But I nor the Company, can hold its breath on that one..

Any additional income, will also be strongly applied to growth at this stage and if progress and an increasing share price can be met, the LDA arrangement will provide much more than the minimum 12 million dollars.

All the better, to aggressively grow the Company.

Shareholders need to understand, that while we are technologically Superior, we are competing against companies that absolutely dwarf us, with their financial and market muscle.

BrainChip is playing the "We will be a future Big Market player" card and we need a bigger bank roll, to back that up.

Of course there is an element of risk in such an aggressive growth strategy, but Sean knows he has "very good cards" (as does everyone else at the table)..

Overall, I'm personally pleased at the financial security, this gives the Company going forward.

Remember, BrainChip plans on being around, for a long, long, long time and in a Big way.

View attachment 53262 Technologically superior.

Not initially happy, that we have to dance with the Devil again, but it's good to have a bigger cash buffer.

"As we enter 2024 with the momentum to grow the business on multiple vectors with our 2nd
generation Akida TM products, the Edge Box initiative and strategic partnerships, we need the ability to rapidly invest for growth and build on our lead” said Sean Hehir, CEO, BrainChip. “While we will continue to be judicious with our use of cash, having access to funding from our well-respected partners at LDA Capital, strengthens our business continuity position against well-capitalized and more established competitors in a highly competitive market.”

Sean's strategy, is for aggressive growth and penetration of the Edge A.I. market and we simply cannot do that, with the unpredictability of current incoming revenue.

With tapeout costs and production of AKD 2000 reference chips, likely to be around 7 million dollars or more (my guess) the Company, can't rely on piece meal incoming funds, to pursue it's strategy, of Edge A.I. domination and keep everything running as well.

It remains to be seen, if BrainChip can secure any AKIDA 2 IP deals, without a reference chip.
I believe, on the strength it's now multiple year relationships with other companies and their trust in the abilities of the BrainChip team (with its accomplishments in AKIDA technology thus far) that it's possible..

But I nor the Company, can hold its breath on that one..

Any additional income, will also be strongly applied to growth at this stage and if progress and an increasing share price can be met, the LDA arrangement will provide much more than the minimum 12 million dollars.

All the better, to aggressively grow the Company.

Shareholders need to understand, that while we are technologically Superior, we are competing against companies that absolutely dwarf us, with their financial and market muscle.

BrainChip is playing the "We will be a future Big Market player" card and we need a bigger bank roll, to back that up.

Of course there is an element of risk in such an aggressive growth strategy, but Sean knows he has "very good cards" (as does everyone else at the table)..

Overall, I'm personally pleased at the financial security, this gives the Company going forward.

Remember, BrainChip plans on being around, for a long, long, long time and in a Big
REALLY BUDDY.
TECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR
PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Reactions: 3 users
REALLY BUDDY.
TECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR
PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Can you show me a company that is ahead, in neuromorphic hardware?

I'm not talking about the share price, or how many IP deals we may or may not have signed.

I'm talking about the technology.

So show me a neuromorphic hardware technology that is ahead of us or STFU.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
If I'm pissing you off that's my day done
1704263747751.gif

• Haha

I'm not talking about the share price, or how many IP deals we may or may not have signed.

Are we ahead , are we ahead because Peter says so?
Does Patents make us ahead?
If we have technology so far ahead why haven't we got more deals?
Or are we that far ahead of time we need to wait

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

IF BRAINCHIP IS TECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR WHY HAVEN'T WE SIGNED ANY IP LICENSES. SINCE RENESAS AND MEGACHIPS.

FACT FINDER STATED BRAINCHIP IS 5 YEARS AHEAD......OF WHAT...A COMPANY WITH NO REVENUE .

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
IF BRAINCHIP IS TECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR WHY HAVEN'T WE SIGNED ANY IP LICENSES. SINCE RENESAS AND MEGACHIPS.

FACT FINDER STATED BRAINCHIP IS 5 YEARS AHEAD......OF WHAT...A COMPANY WITH NO REVENUE .
Don't waste yourself.

Obviously you had trouble comprending my reply to you..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Are we ahead , are we ahead because Peter says so?
Does Patents make us ahead?
If we have technology so far ahead why haven't we got more deals?
Or are we that far ahead of time we need to wait
Obviously you didn't understand the question I was replying to either DH (interesting initials..).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Wow BRAINCHIP has gone from 3 years lead to 5 years lead on all Fortune 500 Mullti Billion tech companies
PLEASE EXPLAIN

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Fenris78

Regular

Qualcomm is talking a big game for CES.... generative AI with no connection to the cloud. They are either with us, or they've caught up quick? I'm keeping faith in the ecosystem we are developing, but we all have hard earned cash invested and naturally getting nervous as other companies claim to do what Akida can... despite our "3 year lead." Bring on these updates on partnerships prior to CES!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
If Samsung is not using the Akida for their 2024 products they’ve displayed on the roadmap then we have another major player that at least caught up with us.
Check my post history if you’re interested. i mentioned it about two or three times.
Qualcomm is talking a big game for CES.... generative AI with no connection to the cloud. They are either with us, or they've caught up quick? I'm keeping faith in the ecosystem we are developing, but we all have hard earned cash invested and naturally getting nervous as other companies claim to do what Akida can... despite our "3 year lead." Bring on these updates on partnerships prior to CES!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Please explain Buddy .
Wow BrainChip is now 5 years ahead
I'd just love to see some consistent revenue and IP Licenses.

• Haha
  • Love

DK6161

Regular
The focus will now be on this year's CES which will start in the next few days in Vegas.

I just want to warn others not to automatically assume anything with AI, ML, Edge etc would have AKIDA involvement, or get too excited about potential increase in our SP.

A few of us have been caught up with the excitement before and now paying hefty prices for it. I myself is roughly 70% down in my BRN holding.

Historically we have been left disappointed with expected news and announcements - a great example was when Akida 2.0 was officially announced though the ASX and the SP did not move at all.

The fact that we now have to secure further funding through LDA Capital also suggests that imminent sizeable revenue is not expected.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I've noticed the fervour and demands for validation both here and over on the crapper have kicked up a notch.
Thrashing themselves into a right old lather. Get it now deadbeat? 🤣
Why don't you reveal yourself to us here in the Tardie? 🤣
Afraid if you show yourself the Messiah will smite you? 🤣
Or is it just too cosy here in the shadows, cutting and pasting tidbits for your would be followers over there in hell. 🤣
Don't worry snookum's, I won't mention you again.
None of these Fear Uncertainty Doubt merchants are worth the oxygen or the key strokes.
That is the troll's game, engagement.
Either for cents per view or the weird little thrill as they rub themselves thinking about how they 'got ya' 🤣

Grow up FFS. No one is holding a gun to anyones head here.
We each of us, as adult individuals, have those three choices.
BUY, SELL, HOLD.
Make your choice and reap the rewards/ take the consequences.

But FFS, stop all the constant whining and whinging.
No one cares.
Not Sean or Antonio or PVDM or me. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Think the issue is when does the market need it ?

Not if it’s the market leader in its space..

There’s enough evidence to show it’s the leader in the non-cloud far edge sector in Neuromorphic on Chip computing companies

Reactions: 2 users
Nanose patent was assigned a couple of weeks ago, what ever that means, so can be long until its approved.

IMG_5733.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
I've noticed the fervour and demands for validation both here and over on the crapper have kicked up a notch.
Thrashing themselves into a right old lather. Get it now deadbeat? 🤣
Why don't you reveal yourself to us here in the Tardie? 🤣
Afraid if you show yourself the Messiah will smite you? 🤣
Or is it just too cosy here in the shadows, cutting and pasting tidbits for your would be followers over there in hell. 🤣
Don't worry snookum's, I won't mention you again.
None of these Fear Uncertainty Doubt merchants are worth the oxygen or the key strokes.
That is the troll's game, engagement.
Either for cents per view or the weird little thrill as they rub themselves thinking about how they 'got ya' 🤣

Grow up FFS. No one is holding a gun to anyones head here.
We each of us, as adult individuals, have those three choices.
BUY, SELL, HOLD.
Make your choice and reap the rewards/ take the consequences.

But FFS, stop all the constant whining and whinging.
No one cares.
Not Sean or Antonio or PVDM or me. 🤣
1704268383125.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom