charles2

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8015.jpeg

As we forge ahead into 2024, BrainChip is not only continuing to build momentum but celebrating the substantial strides we've made this year. Our commitment to staying focused on our goal to bring AI Everywhere is evident in the many achievements of the past year. Highlights include the introduction of the 2nd-generation Akida IP, the AKD1500 SoC, integration into the Cupcake product line, and the Edge Box, complemented by patent awards in Australia and the U.S. Our global presence was reinforced through participation in prominent conferences, the publication of influential whitepapers, and the establishment of strategic partnerships with EDGEX, Tata Elxsi, VVDN, Unigen and esteemed universities. Gratitude goes out to our investors, colleagues, partners, and tech enthusiasts for their invaluable contributions to our ongoing journey.
IMG_8016.jpeg

⭐️8 customer designs in ~concept

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users
View attachment 52841

As we forge ahead into 2024, BrainChip is not only continuing to build momentum but celebrating the substantial strides we've made this year. Our commitment to staying focused on our goal to bring AI Everywhere is evident in the many achievements of the past year. Highlights include the introduction of the 2nd-generation Akida IP, the AKD1500 SoC, integration into the Cupcake product line, and the Edge Box, complemented by patent awards in Australia and the U.S. Our global presence was reinforced through participation in prominent conferences, the publication of influential whitepapers, and the establishment of strategic partnerships with EDGEX, Tata Elxsi, VVDN, Unigen and esteemed universities. Gratitude goes out to our investors, colleagues, partners, and tech enthusiasts for their invaluable contributions to our ongoing journey.
View attachment 52842

⭐️8 customer designs in ~concept
Thanks TTM24

Liked the star :)

One simple definition.

Definition of a design concept​

A design concept is the core idea driving the design of a product, explained via a collection of sketches, images, and a written statement. This helps the designers and, later, the developers stay on track throughout the creative process, ensuring they bring a product to market with value to target users.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

It’s ok to dream a little

Apple iPhone designer will join Jony Ive and OpenAI boss Sam Altman to work on mysterious consumer AI device​

The "iPhone of artificial intelligence"?​

By Rob Thubron Today 8:28 AM
Apple iPhone designer will join Jony Ive and OpenAI boss Sam Altman to work on mysterious consumer AI device https://www.techspot.com/news/101334-apple-iphone-designer-joins-jony-openai-boss-sam.html#Share

TechSpot is celebrating its 25th anniversary. TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.
What just happened? The mission to build a consumer AI device that is already being called the "iPhone of artificial intelligence" has taken another step closer to reality. Joining what is starting to look like an Avengers-of-tech team is Apple executive Tang Tan, the lead designer of the iPhone and Apple Watch.
It was reported in September that ChatGPT maker OpenAI was looking to create its first consumer device that offers a more natural and intuitive way of interacting with AI. The company is working with former Apple designer Sir Jony Ive, along with SoftBank's Masayoshi Son, on the product.

According to Bloomberg, Ive and OpenAI boss Sam Altman have now enlisted outgoing Apple executive Tang Tan to work on the project's hardware engineering side.

Once he leaves Cupertino in February, Tan will join Ive's design company LoveFrom, which is creating the AI device's look and capabilities. OpenAI and Altman's roles are to provide the software and artificial intelligence smarts.

Ive was heavily involved in the design of the iPhone, iMac, and iPad during his time at Apple. With Tan now being involved, the iPhone link is even stronger. But Altman told The Wall Street Journal's Tech Live event earlier this year that he wasn't interested in creating a device that would compete with something as popular as the smartphone.

Exactly what the new device will be is still unknown. There have been suggestions that it could be a reimagining of something similar to Google Glass.

Ive reportedly said the project presents an opportunity to create a way of interacting with computers that is less reliant on screens. Altman is no stranger to this concept, thanks to his investment in hardware and software startup Humane, which recently revealed its $699 AI pin (above), a screenless, wearable brooch featuring a voice assistant and laser projector, all powered by GPT-4. The designers say it is supposed to replace the smartphone. How it will fit in alongside the FromLove/OpenAI device is unclear.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Merry Christmas all 🎄🎅

View attachment 52550 View attachment 52552
Screenshot_20231228_065352_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_065304_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Must watch imo.......6min

Screenshot_20231228_070604_Chrome.jpg
screenshot_20231228_070607_chrome-jpg.52848
screenshot_20231228_070615_chrome-jpg.52849
Screenshot_20231228_070621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_070647_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_070607_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_070607_Chrome.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Screenshot_20231228_070615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_070615_Chrome.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Gemmax

Regular
Just a thought.
Could it be possible that BRN are holding this back? Hiding behind NDA's. Waiting to get more patents in place before they let this run?
Thoughts?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
The longer they hold it back, the longer they give opposition time to come up with something new that may make us obsolete. This is unlikely in my view however the makers of beta thought they were on a winner.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

IMG_0855.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

skutza

Regular
Well, well well. Here we are are the end of 2023 and looking like a bunch or morons for our posts in 2021,2022,and this year 2023. The connections, dot joining and overall positive thoughts on how BRN was going to be the "BIG" thing in edge AI for those years mentioned.

Where has this got us all? Well there are 2 places mentioned below.

1. NOWHERE!!!! No deals not product no nothing except for a shitty SP for some and complete failure for many who have sold out. At least we have a few extra patents!!!

2. Now this is where the "positive" posters may have already signed off and called me a downramper etc etc and not reading on. However, I have spent some long hours over at the devils site looking through announcements, partnerships and posts from some well informed members and laughed at others that are there because they don't have funds to buy stock because they lost their money, so live an unhealthy life trolling others, blaming them for their loses. I have been re-reading many articles and LinkedIn posts from people within the industry and the number of articles and well informed people praising AKIDA is mind blowing. Putting them all together really highlights how many people are telling the world how good AKIDA, could be. Without going through my reasons in great details, the main reason i have been accumulating is simply time. TIME we all now know is the key in these tech companies, as it takes a long time from planning to product. I have given it 3 years to go from the first real jump in the SP and excitement to this point to accumulate. I have been buying 100k week by week since mid Sept getting a good amount at "discount prices" I made a lot of coin in the first rise and bought and sold all the way down. Losing maybe 3-10% at a time, with some gains but few and far between. I stopped buying for a while as I realised this was going to take more time than I had thought. But now I believe it is the right time to be bullish. The cliché of be greedy when others are fearful is something I have now taken on. I am now $1/4 Mill invested here but feel that 2024 is to be the best in the companies history. Maybe not the biggest MC but the best in terms of real quantified success. Too many partnerships have been running for too long not to see any movement in use cases. CES will likely be a bust as companies will be marketing their success, not we are successful because of AKIDA and highlighting BRN. But I believe that throughout 2024 we will see the movement we have all been waiting for. For those that haven't watched it before, I suggest watching this Ted Talk my main feeling with BRN for 2024, the right place at the right time. Good luck all. I hope to be posting this time next year from somewhere in the world that I've never been, just because I can.

Timing. 2024 is 3 years from when we all got really excited. We've survived to here, now it's time to flourish. I'm all in. Good luck for 2024.

1703714088478.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Nice summary of the year but the Japanese and Korean flags are mixed up in that graphic.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
Well, well well. Here we are are the end of 2023 and looking like a bunch or morons for our posts in 2021,2022,and this year 2023. The connections, dot joining and overall positive thoughts on how BRN was going to be the "BIG" thing in edge AI for those years mentioned.

1. NOWHERE!!!! No deals not product no nothing except for a shitty SP for some and complete failure for many who have sold out. At least we have a few extra patents!!!

2. Now this is where the "positive" posters may have already signed off and called me a downramper etc etc and not reading on. However, I have spent some long hours over at the devils site looking through announcements, partnerships and posts from some well informed members and laughed at others that are there because they don't have funds to buy stock because they lost their money, so live an unhealthy life trolling others, blaming them for their loses. I have been re-reading many articles and LinkedIn posts from people within the industry and the number of articles and well informed people praising AKIDA is mind blowing. Putting them all together really highlights how many people are telling the world how good AKIDA, could be. Without going through my reasons in great details, the main reason i have been accumulating is simply time. TIME we all now know is the key in these tech companies, as it takes a long time from planning to product. I have given it 3 years to go from the first real jump in the SP and excitement to this point to accumulate. I have been buying 100k week by week since mid Sept getting a good amount at "discount prices" I made a lot of coin in the first rise and bought and sold all the way down. Losing maybe 3-10% at a time, with some gains but few and far between. I stopped buying for a while as I realised this was going to take more time than I had thought. But now I believe it is the right time to be bullish. The cliché of be greedy when others are fearful is something I have now taken on. I am now $1/4 Mill invested here but feel that 2024 is to be the best in the companies history. Maybe not the biggest MC but the best in terms of real quantified success. Too many partnerships have been running for too long not to see any movement in use cases. CES will likely be a bust as companies will be marketing their success, not we are successful because of AKIDA and highlighting BRN. But I believe that throughout 2024 we will see the movement we have all been waiting for. For those that haven't watched it before, I suggest watching this Ted Talk my main feeling with BRN for 2024, the right place at the right time. Good luck all. I hope to be posting this time next year from somewhere in the world that I've never been, just because I can.

Timing. 2024 is 3 years from when we all got really excited. We've survived to here, now it's time to flourish. I'm all in. Good luck for 2024.

View attachment 52859

So you have been buying and SELLING all this time, making profits while talking up the company. Where was the heads up when you thought it was time to sell mate?

Reactions: 1 users

skutza

Regular
So you have been buying and SELLING all this time, making profits while talking up the company. Where was the heads up when you thought it was time to sell mate?
LOL, I posted I'd sold out some time ago. (Got called a few names but overall I think there was understanding) So there was your heads up. I also posted when I bought back in. So theirs your heads up. But making profits? Only a handful of times, mostly losses from 90c down. But I'm glad i did and didn't blindly hold from those numbers. I don't believe I'm alone in this. But nice try.

Reactions: 5 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Balliwood

View attachment 52859

View attachment 52859

The evolution of language may be a reassuring augury for Brainchip. When language arrived it was so useful that it invaded the antique subconscious brain almost like a parasite. The important aspect, in the film “2001”, of the bone-weilding inovator would not have been his striking demonstration but the proto-language of grunts and clicks he might have used to persuade his mob.

At first language would have found a home in any of the relatively spare parts of both sides of the brain. As the possibilities of sound combinations were tried out, the humans with slightly better control would have become dominant, have attracted more mates, so passing on good variants to offspring, setting in train an accelerated evolution of the necessary changes to larynx, tongue, lips and breathe control which are needed for modern speech.

But the number of commands needed to articulate each syllable is vast, and has to be co-ordinated with the recall and placement of each word in a coherent sentence. Quite early on storage of language in each hemisphere, connected by the corpus callosum, started to be as cumbrous as the current sensor-cloud-data centre configuration. The left hemisphere became the edge computer, handling all language assembly without latency, leaving less urgent communications with the right hemisphere to larger scale control issues.

Modern humans speak and listen without consciousness of how they do it. Let us hope Brainchips become utterly ubiquitous, essential yet invisible.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

View attachment 52859

Well, I hope you've got your timing right, this time. 🤣
Of course, I would have preferred that you were wildly late and that I had got my timing right a few years ago. 🤣

In many ways I guess it could also be called (or explained by a concept of) luck, good fortune, karma or personal circumstance happening to align with macro cycles and events.
Who knows for sure, beforehand, and probably little does it matter, just what, we name it?

Charts of course provide a wonderful view of what was, and tempt us to predict what may be, according to our pattern seeking intelligence.
They say 'history repeats' and looking back at a curated representation certainly shows examples but we oft come adrift when trying to time patterns in advance.

The timing Bill Gross is talking about when describing his success story's, happened to ride waves of circumstance, fortunately arising when those companies happened to be launched, and certainly not created by them.

Who actually saw clearly, at that time, that we were at the height of a recession which meant peoples need for other sources of income would overpower a previous certain reluctance to share their private dwellings and vehicles?
Or that the availability of Adobe's Flash product along with sufficient broadband infrastructure would happen to provide a smooth pathway for YouTube?
And I guess his litany of failures from well resourced, managed and innovative concerns just happened to fall on stoney ground.

We, none of us, (who don't happen to be the Bezo's and Musk's of the world) can do much to control the timing of the macrocosm in which we find ourselves beyond perhaps holding on, whilst it hopefully catches up to us.
So many of us expect the world to line up to, or live up to, our expectations, but experience has taught me that it is more often the other way round.
And so, it seems to me, that the best we can do is try and put ourselves in the way of those coming waves, as best we can predict them, and hope to catch that swell that ever so briefly moves our world whilst we have strength to endure.

I still think we are awaiting the use case that will provide the "killer application" to propel our product into the stratosphere.
That's why I held such great hope for Nanose, at the time of the pandemic.
I certainly didn't expect the pandemic but then no-one expects the Spanish (flu) Inquisition. 🤣
(Except for those who do....True story...I have a mate who shifted to the back blocks of NZ twenty years beforehand thinking a worldwide pandemic was coming who abandoned his isolation five years ago sick of waiting for the occurrence. 🤣)
He picked it beautifully.....just got his timing wrong. 🤣

Now though, I think it could be cybersecurity facilitated by some form of personal digital concierge.
Identity theft and the myriad ways it is conceived is a growing problem potentially affecting millions of us and is in desperate need of a viable solution.
Apparently our unique Akida tech can be useful in this regard and a low cost, easily implemented, reliable and adaptable countermeasure incorporated at both the server level and where we reside, at the edge, may be a product that could gain wide exposure and acceptance.
And in the doing, make us all filthy rich. 🤣

Good luck to us all and let's hope 2024 is the year of Akida and BrainChip.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

TECH

Regular
With yesterdays release of yet another secured Patent, 19 granted with a batch of at least 30 waiting in the wings it becomes a
situation where you have to ask yourself this question;

Would I prefer owning some shares in a company who holds this current position OR would I like to be entering the market arena
where our competitors own these Patents ? Pretty easy choice don't you think ?

The value of such Patents ? if things start to pan out as we all expect over the next 24 months, ah, what the heck, just for Dave Holland, over
the next 5 years (buy myself more time) just to cover my Ar*$ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well, the value will be a lot more than they are currently worth.

"Most importantly, the chip can learn in real time with excellent accuracy. The future is Cortical Akida, a completely new neural network architecture that learns like the brain from unlabeled data. This continues to be my research interest and the focus of the BrainChip Research Institute in Perth, Australia. The human brain is the only example of intelligence that we have. Reinventing intelligence has resulted in methods that statistically analyze sensory input and classify it, but do not exhibit any intelligence. By copying the brain's functions we expect to change this, creating great products on the way that incorporate more advanced functionality with each generation."

Very wise words from the man himself....Peter's journey continues as does ours.

🎯 Far Edge World Leader.......Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Eyeballing the charts...... five day duration on volume looking promising on 1,3,5,15 & one hour time logging.
Together with the actual price pattern.
Also elevated volume over last four trading volume.

Be hazarding a guess ..... within the next two hours .... potential to see some decent volume wash through .... 5 to 7 million shares is my gut feel on the above observations.

Regards ,
Esq.

1703728231383.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

skutza

Regular
Well, I hope you've got your timing right, this time. 🤣
Of course, I would have preferred that you were wildly late and that I had got my timing right a few years ago. 🤣

In many ways I guess it could also be called (or explained by a concept of) luck, good fortune, karma or personal circumstance happening to align with macro cycles and events.
Who knows for sure, beforehand, and probably little does it matter, just what, we name it?

Charts of course provide a wonderful view of what was, and tempt us to predict what may be, according to our pattern seeking intelligence.
They say 'history repeats' and looking back at a curated representation certainly shows examples but we oft come adrift when trying to time patterns in advance.

The timing Bill Gross is talking about when describing his success story's, happened to ride waves of circumstance, fortunately arising when those companies happened to be launched, and certainly not created by them.

Who actually saw clearly, at that time, that we were at the height of a recession which meant peoples need for other sources of income would overpower a previous certain reluctance to share their private dwellings and vehicles?
Or that the availability of Adobe's Flash product along with sufficient broadband infrastructure would happen to provide a smooth pathway for YouTube?
And I guess his litany of failures from well resourced, managed and innovative concerns just happened to fall on stoney ground.

We, none of us, (who don't happen to be the Bezo's and Musk's of the world) can do much to control the timing of the macrocosm in which we find ourselves beyond perhaps holding on, whilst it hopefully catches up to us.
So many of us expect the world to line up to, or live up to, our expectations, but experience has taught me that it is more often the other way round.
And so, it seems to me, that the best we can do is try and put ourselves in the way of those coming waves, as best we can predict them, and hope to catch that swell that ever so briefly moves our world whilst we have strength to endure.

I still think we are awaiting the use case that will provide the "killer application" to propel our product into the stratosphere.
That's why I held such great hope for Nanose, at the time of the pandemic.
I certainly didn't expect the pandemic but then no-one expects the Spanish (flu) Inquisition. 🤣
(Except for those who do....True story...I have a mate who shifted to the back blocks of NZ twenty years beforehand thinking a worldwide pandemic was coming who abandoned his isolation five years ago sick of waiting for the occurrence. 🤣)
He picked it beautifully.....just got his timing wrong. 🤣

Now though, I think it could be cybersecurity facilitated by some form of personal digital concierge.
Identity theft and the myriad ways it is conceived is a growing problem potentially affecting millions of us and is in desperate need of a viable solution.
Apparently our unique Akida tech can be useful in this regard and a low cost, easily implemented, reliable and adaptable countermeasure incorporated at both the server level and where we reside, at the edge, may be a product that could gain wide exposure and acceptance.
And in the doing, make us all filthy rich. 🤣

Good luck to us all and let's hope 2024 is the year of Akida and BrainChip.

Step by step, we are starting to appear with partners and available to buy. Another box another opportunity. We are starting the revolution, people are starting to sell us with their products, ITS TIME!!!

I personally think we have all under estimated the importance of these small partnerships and what they mean. We are starting to establish a market. EGDE AI is AKIDA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom