BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
I have to go check all the sofa’s & lounge chairs now again for more coins at these prices!
Good idea, I did the same today:)

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Si Five- i just checked there website , there looks like they have about 120+ open jobs.... thats anywhere $10M to $15M payroll they are looking to add , and about 25% growth to workforce?

IE- they are growing rapidly - and we are in bed with them.

Love it.

1649304780489.png

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Chilling

What will bother me is if there is a continual slide in the share price in the lead up to the 4C then a disappointing result is released.
This always leaves a bad taste in the mouth

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
What does it take for BRN SP to move into grenn, recently we have been hearing good news regarding partnering with some of the big names, But the SP keeps dropping. is it lack of information flowing to retail investor or some BOTS working to hammer the SP just wondering and frustratingly watching,
Its just the big boys playing their games, quite likely selling from one vampire account to another phantom/ penguin account, and hoping to spook us little retail, short time frame concerned, players, into thinking something is wrong somewhere, or that we could be making more return somewhere else, or that our significant others will start banging on about when are they getting their new Mercede's and withholding favours till then and just see how we like them apples.................!!!

But don't sweat it Baisy Boo..... I have been reliably informed by someone earlier in this very thread, that a certain Miss Michelle Pfeifer is coming on board soon and she is certain to rattle some cages.........

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I just wanted to say thank you to whoever is keeping the share price low as I just bought some more today 😊 ( now I have to wait a fortnight till I get paid again to buy some more ☹️).
Someone call 000 - robbery in progress.

In the good old days before 000, they used to call for help by flying the union jack upside-down.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just a reminder... AR/VR

RISC- VROOM how much faster will AKIDA get or is it the other way around.. Si5 will have the fastest RISC-V on the planet yes ?...

BrainChip holds a portfolio of 11 patents issued of pending, including one related to Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) that has been cited by leading companies such as IBM, Qualcomm, Samsung, and Hewlett Packard.

Hi Alfie,

Using Akida as an AI accelerator will speed up the overall function because Akida can do the heavy lifting of image classification which CNN takes a long time and a lot of power to perform. This leaves the Si5 free to act on or implement the results of the Akida classification.

Akida does not use a processor in performing its classification function. The in-built ARM Cortex is for configuring Akida prior to doing its classification function, but the Cortex (or other MPU) is not used in the actual classification.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
I'm from the greatest hurling county. Cork 😉! I pay no heed to Tipperary 😂😂
Up Tipp, Up Riding! :) Rebels pay homage!!

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

KKFoo

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I think 2024 for production for Mercedes, but in saying that, we have a lot to look forward to before then, we’ve got renesas rolling out products with akida in it this year, by 2024 MegaChip will have products out, we will most likely have products/contracts through SiFive, & it’s my opinion that in the future we will see more partnerships like MegaChip, SiFive who will do a lot of the selling for Brainchip, and most likely a smart health contract as we know the work nanose and Biotome are doing.
So the question some must ask themselves is, do you want to be in early or wait to buy at much higher prices, I know what I choose.

The company is basically giving us a message, a message that says “don’t miss the bus”
The evidence is there, we’ve got the contracts, the partnerships, the right team.
If you have done your research on the semiconductor industry, the growth it is projected to grow at, and IMO it’s bigger than what is predicted based on AKD2000 and onwards, if you’ve done your research on Brainchip, and then if you’ve seen the most recent video of Mercedes’ Benz Ad for the Vision EQXX and the comment in the video that states
“ Neuromorphic Computing, five times more intelligent than current voice AI”

Now hold on, where have I read/heard that before?? Let me think….
This is from the official Mercedes’ Benz website released back in January-

“Neuromorphic computing – a car that thinks like you

Another key efficiency feature of the VISION EQXX that takes its cue from nature is the way it thinks. It uses an innovative form of information processing called neuromorphic computing. The hardware runs spiking neural networks. Information is coded in discrete spikes and energy is only consumed when a spike occurs, which reduces energy consumption by orders of magnitude.Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip's Akida hardware and software. The example in the VISION EQXX is the "Hey Mercedes" key-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, IT IS FIVE to TEN TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN CONVENTIONAL VOICE CONTROL”

Now does anybody else need more evidence to solidify there investment in Brainchip?

There is a volcano brewing and when this baby is about to erupt, look out!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users
Bingo 💥

This 5nm run by TSMC for SiFive last year fits with the out of the blue statement by the Acting CEO Peter van der Made that they could go to 5nm if needed. Up to that point he and Anil Mankar and the former CEO Mr. Dinardo had spoken about 4nm as possible but why this one off 5nm???

The SiFive run was a trial to produce engineering samples for their boards. If you run the timeline we know these sort of things take then coming out with the press release about Brainchip and SiFive partnering up kinda fits.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Si Five- i just checked there website , there looks like they have about 120+ open jobs.... thats anywhere $10M to $15M payroll they are looking to add , and about 25% growth to workforce?

IE- they are growing rapidly - and we are in bed with them.

Love it.

View attachment 3867
One of the articles posted yesterday stated they were adding staff like they were going out of fashion funded by the capital raise of $125 million and the sale of the design business for $210 million so they could mount a proper challenge to ARM. The number 700 stands out but whether it was adding 700 hundred or increasing to 700 I cannot now say.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 10 users

Violin1

Regular
Good idea, I did the same today:)
You know all those one and two share sales going through? I promise myself I'll buy in large lots but when I find a dollar I just can't hold myself back.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
I think 2024 for production for Mercedes, but in saying that, we have a lot to look forward to before then, we’ve got renesas rolling out products with akida in it this year, by 2024 MegaChip will have products out, we will most likely have products/contracts through SiFive, & it’s my opinion that in the future we will see more partnerships like MegaChip, SiFive who will do a lot of the selling for Brainchip, and most likely a smart health contract as we know the work nanose and Biotome are doing.
So the question some must ask themselves is, do you want to be in early or wait to buy at much higher prices, I know what I choose.

The company is basically giving us a message, a message that says “don’t miss the bus”
The evidence is there, we’ve got the contracts, the partnerships, the right team.
If you have done your research on the semiconductor industry, the growth it is projected to grow at, and IMO it’s bigger than what is predicted based on AKD2000 and onwards, if you’ve done your research on Brainchip, and then if you’ve seen the most recent video of Mercedes’ Benz Ad for the Vision EQXX and the comment in the video that states
“ Neuromorphic Computing, five times more intelligent than current voice AI”

Now hold on, where have I read/heard that before?? Let me think….
This is from the official Mercedes’ Benz website released back in January-

“Neuromorphic computing – a car that thinks like you

Another key efficiency feature of the VISION EQXX that takes its cue from nature is the way it thinks. It uses an innovative form of information processing called neuromorphic computing. The hardware runs spiking neural networks. Information is coded in discrete spikes and energy is only consumed when a spike occurs, which reduces energy consumption by orders of magnitude.Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip's Akida hardware and software. The example in the VISION EQXX is the "Hey Mercedes" key-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, IT IS FIVE to TEN TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN CONVENTIONAL VOICE CONTROL”

Now does anybody else need more evidence to solidify there investment in Brainchip?

There is a volcano brewing and when this baby is about to erupt, look out!
Great post Jesse. I hope everyone on here is on the bus or are getting on the bus very soon because when she goes there will be no coming back!

• Fire

Shadow59

Regular
You know all those one and two share sales going through? I promise myself I'll buy in large lots but when I find a dollar I just can't hold myself back.....
I got caught in the same trap. There was a special edition one go up for sale at 1.34pm I just had to have!😍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
One of the articles posted yesterday stated they were adding staff like they were going out of fashion funded by the capital raise of $125 million and the sale of the design business for $210 million so they could mount a proper challenge to ARM. The number 700 stands out but whether it was adding 700 hundred or increasing to 700 I cannot now say.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
They plan on doubling the 700 figure.

• Fire
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Lol.

What a joke the crapper is

Screenshot_20220407-161221.png

The Crapper is such a joke. My post was moderated in 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

ndefries

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
There is nothing to be gained by engaging with the back end of a donkey unless you are a vet and even then you need to be dressed for the occasion in gum boots, rubber and latex and have a hose handy to clean yourself up afterwards.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Shadow59

Regular
Lol.

What a joke the crapper is

View attachment 3875
The Crapper is such a joke. My post was moderated in 30 seconds.
LOL... Just had a look over the fence.( Grass definitely not greener there) Just 34 posts today at the moment! Remember when BRN used to be by far the biggest forum on HC like hundreds of posts!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom