BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sotherbys01

Regular
We are an IP company, the value is in the IP and JAST and will be worth brazillians in the near future......

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Yes, the blue skies hype is that it gets product royalties, and goes on its merry way all the way up to a $30billion plus company in the next few years..

Based on the evidence in front of us, the big semiconductor companies are still thumbing their noses at BRN.

The first sign they see BRN as a potential threat or disruptor will be when you start seeing Takeover offers..

In my view that will be when we really see the resolve of the BRN BOD's. It's not a question of when or if Akida will be adopted. Its how they'll ward off takeover attempts to stay as the same entity continuing to operate under their own steam.
True.

The takeover offers would come, even aggressive, underhanded ones and it would test the mettle and real integrity of BrainChip, as a Company.

There was a time, when they invited it, as was in Louis DiNardo's original CEO job position offer.
"take the company, to first revenue, or take over" or words to that effect.

And yes, the big semiconductor companies, thumbed their noses at us.
I don't think that's happening anymore though and I don't think the Company, would invite a takeover now.

I think BrainChip, wants to be successful, in their own right and it will be a truly global show, if a takeover was on the cards.

We would then see the true value of Brainchip and AKIDA.

I envision it would be continually moving upwards and "they" would be chasing.

Would be some show, we would be constantly in the media spotlight.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

The Pope

Regular
I don't think the amount of revenue will be important at the start of sales. Withing reason, if it's in a product and we get revenue it's proven to be useful to someone. Things will likely move quickly from there, it's just having no revenue other than a box or licenses is really not going to excite the market. One of payments or small amounts from a box will do nothing. Ongoing sales in a product will see us re-rate IMO. Until then i wouldn't recommend this to my dog.
Gees having a bad day? Would you recommend it to your mother in law ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
True.

The takeover offers would come, even aggressive, underhanded ones and it would test the mettle and real integrity of BrainChip, as a Company.

There was a time, when they invited it, as was in Louis DiNardo's original CEO job position offer.
"take the company, to first revenue, or take over" or words to that effect.

And yes, the big semiconductor companies, thumbed their noses at us.
I don't think that's happening anymore though and I don't think the Company, would invite a takeover now.

I think BrainChip, wants to be successful, in their own right and it will be a truly global show, if a takeover was on the cards.

We would then see the true value of Brainchip and AKIDA.

I envision it would be continually moving upwards and "they" would be chasing.

Would be some show, we would be constantly in the media spotlight.
That's a lot of would!

20231215_150440.jpg

What could we do with that?..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chuck would not chuck much wood , as he's busy flogging mowers.

:).

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire

Wags

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
The Akida™ Edge Box—expected to begin pre-sales on January 15th, 2024—powers AI applications in challenging environments where performance and efficiency are essential. The device will be demonstrated for the first time at CES 2024, January 9-12 in Las Vegas.

Nice work Brainchip, even naming an actual date, VVDN appear to be pretty much on schedule, great stuff.

It's obviously in the final stages, CES will be exciting, well I believe it will be.....12 month runway about to kick off....3 rate cuts forecast in the
US in 2024, still not expecting any cash receipts/revenue in this closing quarter or next, sorry, but that's my opinion....it's hard to swallow, but
that's just how I see things....give it to me if I'm wrong !

Mike Davies is respected by Peter and the Brainchip team, I see him (Intel) as a threat at the Data Centre (server farm) currently, we chose the
far edge for a very specific reason and it will prove to be a winner despite being a REAL long journey to date. :rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend.....Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
The Akida™ Edge Box—expected to begin pre-sales on January 15th, 2024—powers AI applications in challenging environments where performance and efficiency are essential. The device will be demonstrated for the first time at CES 2024, January 9-12 in Las Vegas.

Nice work Brainchip, even naming an actual date, VVDN appear to be pretty much on schedule, great stuff.

It's obviously in the final stages, CES will be exciting, well I believe it will be.....12 month runway about to kick off....3 rate cuts forecast in the
US in 2024, still not expecting any cash receipts/revenue in this closing quarter or next, sorry, but that's my opinion....it's hard to swallow, but

Mike Davies is respected by Peter and the Brainchip team, I see him (Intel) as a threat at the Data Centre (server farm) currently, we chose the
far edge for a very specific reason and it will prove to be a winner despite being a REAL long journey to date. :rolleyes:

2025 Tech I hope it turns around, or no more Tech, talk the talk walk the walk

• Fire

Easytiger

Regular
I think I may have suggested in 2022 or at some stage in 2023 what to look for from a technical perspective. And none of those conditions are yet to be met.

All you need to do is look at the chart history and look at what it looks like before making a good run. What do the preceding months and months look like before that move and note the time it takes to build into it.

You all know the FA to death..

Don't worry if you miss buying at 17c, 15c etc etc.. Wait for the trend to turn and then buy. That might even be 35-40c.. If this company makes 80-100mill in revenue in a few years assuming high profit like a PME-type at 50% nett profit, the market cap will be $9-10bill. So 30-40c is still a massive bargain..
The trend is your friend!

Reactions: 1 users

skutza

Regular
Gees having a bad day? Would you recommend it to your mother in law ?
Actually I have already given her quite a few shockers, Maybe BRN would be good. At least it seems we are at some kind of bottom. She may break even this time next year?

• Haha
"But the firm (Meta) is also eyeing up RISC-V for use in developing a chip that could be used in AI training and inference, at a time when most of the industry is clamoring to get its hands on Nvidia's industry-leading GPUs"

tumblr_bbc35589b8e3cce4e308bab579fed207_77a93c96_500.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Nice size after market trade.:cool:

Screenshot 2023-12-15 170029.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Xray1

Regular

Tech, as you have stated:

" still not expecting any cash receipts/revenue in this closing quarter or next, sorry, but that's my opinion....it's hard to swallow, but that's just how I see things....give it to me if I'm wrong !"

I am also of the opinion, that if there are also no new IP agreements nor increased / meaningful revenue levels entered into by the time the AGM is held, then who know's what the Co's position and outcome will be, given that a "Strike 2" action might / may still be pending.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A penny for your thoughts @McHale 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Nice update today on the Edgebox and look forward to seeing it in action.

Was googling any other updates and whilst this article is about SMCI it was a comment to the article that caught my attention.

Wonder how many shares they hold :LOL:

Hardware Enabler Of The AI Revolution: Mini Deep Dive On Super Micro Computer​

Dec. 11, 2023 2:04 PM ETSuper Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) StockMETA, MSFT, GOOGL, AMZN, TSM, AMD, NVDA, TSLA7 Comments15 Likes
Jonah Lupton profile picture
Jonah Lupton
Investing Group Leader

Comment:

Disruptive Investment Ideas
11 Dec. 2023

Comments (32)
What is overlooked in the current AI gold rush: compute is migrating to the edge. We keep thinking of these Server Farms as the home for future computing. It’s just easier to visualise. However, significant portions of workloads are already moving to Edge Boxes stationed closer to where the data gets generated.

Yes, SMCI is in this market. However their focus on energy guzzling x86 architecture that makes them lose out to nimbler competitors.

One doesn’t need too much imagination to see that we will get soon a war on data ownership. The concept of the super powerful central location server farm is not anymore in line with requirements that data can’t cross country/regional borders. Future AI compute is happening right where the data gets generated. You ask: can this be done? Yes. With neuromorphic chip architecture that has already been commercially launched. Compute power (energy/inference) is lower by +1000x - so these chips can do at the edge what is currently done on a central server. Does this sound futuristic? Don’t take my word for it. Look at what VVDN is launching with the Akida processor.

BIO

Disruptive Investment Ideas

Follow
Member since 2014
I am a private Investor sharing investment ideas, working in a creative design function. Professionally, I work in a market segment where sensorial input and scientific advancement join forces to intrigue consumers. We all used to have imaginary powers, freeing us from conventions and logic. My profession allowed me to remain childishly observing our surroundings. Investors usually divorce themselves from such emotional baggage. I will share ideas for the 1 percent allocation of your moonshot portfolio

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7955.jpeg

As well as looking back on the achievements of 2023, we are also looking forward with excitement to the start of 2024. As always, it starts with a bang at the CES in Las Vegas.

As I said, our vision of a Mercedes-Benz running on MB.OS is a completely new approach, as it opens up entirely new dimensions through software and AI. It will be a place of entertainment and gaming. Somewhere to be productive. A private spa. A Mercedes-Benz will even be part of a server farm and the energy grid.

And here is the first realisation of this vision:
What better place to present our vision of a hyper-personalised Mercedes-Benz user experience than CES? To show you what that means, we are showcasing our game-changing MBUX Virtual Assistant. Powered by generative AI, it takes the driver-car relationship to a whole new dimension with natural human-like interaction. It is based on our Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS) and includes empathetic characteristics that sync together with your driving style and mood.

I’ll be at the CES 2024 along with my colleague, our Chief Software Officer Magnus Östberg, to explain the details. And of course, I’ll be posting about it here on LinkedIn as well.

The MBUX Virtual Assistant is just one of several Mercedes-Benz highlights. As well as further digital innovations, there are the North American premieres of the Concept CLA Class and the camouflaged prototype of the electric G-Class. Plus, we have some exciting developments in the field of in-car entertainment.

🙏

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
IMG_8168.jpeg

IMG_8169.jpeg

IMG_8170.jpeg

IMG_8171.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users