BRN Discussion Ongoing

Do people here think now, is perhaps the Time, to strongly recommend those we know and love, to invest a decent sum in BrainChip?

Perhaps from their Super?

$17500 will buy you 100000 shares in this Company and on the basis, that it could be lost, or profoundly change their future, could be a good "bet"?...

Many here have already recommended strongly over the years, with good intentions, but ill effect.

I personally encouraged my Brother to buy 50000 shares at 95 cents last year and now he won't listen to me about averaging down 🤔..

Disclosure - I am very heavily invested in BrainChip and bought another 10000 shares yesterday..

I sleep like a baby at night, but if BrainChip doesn't "make it" my future will seriously look a bit like this..

20231215_091111.jpg

Provided someone will be kind enough to let me park this beauty on their property 😬..

However, I will probably still look at it like this..

20231215_091208.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Hi @Bravo, Within the attached video, Intels Mike Davies said “Intels Loihi is the world’s most advanced Neuromorphic chip” I nearly choked on my cornflakes!
Intel has it been rumoured to have Brainchip in it ,

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Do people here think now, is perhaps the Time, to strongly recommend those we know and love, to invest a decent sum in BrainChip?

$17500 will buy you 100000 shares in this Company and on the basis, that it could be lost, or profoundly change their future, could be a good "bet"?...

Many here have recommended strongly over the years already, with good intentions, but ill effect.

I personally encouraged my Brother to buy 50000 shares at 95 cents last year and now he won't listen to me about averaging down 🤔..

Disclosure - I am very heavily invested in BrainChip and bought another 10000 shares yesterday..

I sleep like a baby at night, but if BrainChip doesn't "make it" my future will seriously look a bit like this..

View attachment 52053

Provided someone will be kind enough to let me park this beauty on their property 😬..

View attachment 52054
I have ZERO concerns about brns future. We have far too many green flags for this to lead nowhere.

I like you, have made bum recommendations to people i know and care for to buy at higher prices, but i cautioned it with this....

"Expect the price to go down after you buy, be prepared to wait min of 2 years"

Having said that, i believe we will start to see significant amounts of fruit bearing from these multiple massive partnerships from 1st qtr next year.

My opinion only dyor

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Many here have already recommended strongly over the years already, with good intentions, but ill effect.

View attachment 52053

View attachment 52054
"Many here have recommended strongly over the years already, with good intentions, but ill effect."(DB)

Absolutely on the above DB 😭😭

One friend in at 97c another at $1.14 ouch! But a couple at around 30/40 cents

I have also sent them my little calculations on Averaging down....'So if you invest this amount again then that will give x amount of shares divided by'...............etc etc :) One has done so! and averaged down from 97c to 35c :)

I also bought another 100,000 last December at 62c ...ouch ouch!!

I have absolute confidence that BRN will change my fortunes..In a big way!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Good luck to all

🙏🙏 2024 🙏🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Many here have already recommended strongly over the years, with good intentions, but ill effect.

View attachment 52053

View attachment 52054
Good luck brother. I hope it works out well for you.

IMO if you believe in the company and are prepared to risk whatever capital you invest then this price is as good as any to take..

Back yourself in..

If recommending it Id suggest that you caveat to them that this could go to zero and only risk the capital you are willing to lose. And its on you whether you invest or not..

My opinion.. There's nothing in that chart that says FOMO is required here. It says more time required, larger longer base, and atleast some signs that the sellers are diminishing.. I won't buy back in as a long-term hold unless the chart gets better.. 25c plus at this stage to even consider it..

That's current key resistance and above that is where you may get more confidence that the trend is shifting. IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Good luck brother. I hope it works out well for you.

IMO if you believe in the company and are prepared to risk whatever capital you invest then this price is as good as any to take..

Back yourself in..

If recommending it Id suggest that you caveat to them that this could go to zero and only risk the capital you are willing to lose. And its on you whether you invest or not..

My opinion.. There's nothing in that chart that says FOMO is required here. It says more time required, larger longer base, and atleast some signs that the sellers are diminishing.. I won't buy back in as a long-term hold unless the chart gets better.. 25c plus at this stage to even consider it..

That's current key resistance and above that is where you may get more confidence that the trend is shifting. IMO
I think I may have suggested in 2022 or at some stage in 2023 what to look for from a technical perspective. And none of those conditions are yet to be met.

All you need to do is look at the chart history and look at what it looks like before making a good run. What do the preceding months and months look like before that move and note the time it takes to build into it.

You all know the FA to death..

Don't worry if you miss buying at 17c, 15c etc etc.. Wait for the trend to turn and then buy. That might even be 35-40c.. If this company makes 80-100mill in revenue in a few years assuming high profit like a PME-type at 50% nett profit, the market cap will be $9-10bill. So 30-40c is still a massive bargain..

Reactions: 9 users
The Akida™ Edge Box—expected to begin pre-sales on January 15th, 2024

1702598861872.png

BrainChip Previews Industry’s First Edge Box Powered by Neuromorphic AI IP​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 14, 2023 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today released previews of the industry’s first Edge box based on neuromorphic technology built in collaboration with VVDN Technologies, a premier electronics and manufacturing company.

The Akida™ Edge Box—expected to begin pre-sales on January 15th, 2024—powers AI applications in challenging environments where performance and efficiency are essential. The device will be demonstrated for the first time at CES 2024, January 9-12 in Las Vegas.

Designed for vision-based AI workloads, the compact Akida Edge box is intended for video analytics, facial recognition, and object detection, and can extend intelligent processing capabilities that integrate inputs from various other sensors. This device is compact, powerful, and enables cost-effective, scalable AI solutions at the Edge.

BrainChip’s event-based neural processing, which closely mimics the learning ability of the human brain, delivers essential performance within an energy-efficient, portable form factor, while offering cost-effectiveness surpassing market standards for edge AI computing appliances. BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic processors are capable of on-chip learning that enables customization and personalization on device without support from the cloud, enhancing privacy and security while also reducing training overhead, which is a growing cost for AI services.

“BrainChip’s neuromorphic technology gives the Akida Edge box the ‘edge’ in demanding markets such as industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, high-volume retail, and medical care,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of BrainChip. “We are excited to partner with an industry leader like VVDN technologies to bring groundbreaking technology to the market.”

“There is a strong demand for cost-effective, flexible edge AI computation across many industries,” said Puneet Agarwal, Co-Founder and CEO, VVDN Technologies. “VVDN is excited to offer OEMs its experience and expertise in bringing the advanced, transformative technology integrations that meet market needs and eventually help them with faster time to market.”

BrainChip’s Akida Edge Box is suitable for environments that require cost-effective and low-latency AI processing. In security and surveillance, it can automatically detect and report intrusion, identify individuals in restricted areas, and perform behavior analysis to recognize suspicious behaviors or potential threats.

In retail and warehousing, it can assist in inventory management and loss prevention by identifying when shelves are empty, when restocking is needed, and when merchandise is removed without authorization. Behavior analysis capabilities can also help retailers understand how customers interact with products and store layouts to maximize profitability.

The Akida Edge Box brings AI to industrial settings for visual detection applications such as quality inspection, identifying defects or irregularities in products, and integration with factory robotic systems for precise object manipulation. It can be used to enhance plant and worker safety, identify whether workers are using proper safety gear, following protocols and proper workflows, and identify malfunctions in assembly lines.

Healthcare applications include patient monitoring, such as noting a patient’s physical movements to ensure safety and provide alerts for falls or unusual behavior. In rehabilitation facilities it can track and analyze patient movements to aid in physical therapy. In elder care settings it can be used to detect falls or other situations that require staff assistance or intervention.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 98 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

View attachment 52053

View attachment 52054
Having been proven wrong and surprised at how long it has taken BrainChip to achieve traction and much meaningful revenue to date, I am now loath to recommend it to others.
I am happy to talk it up and express my ongoing support for the tech and the Company strategy which makes sense to me and which I endorse.
But, having done so, and backed it in myself numerous times over the past few years, I always include the caveat of DYOR, only invest what is losable, have a longish term time frame (5 years) etc, etc.
Unfortunately I have learnt that most of my friends don't tend to actually do any of the above in any meaningful way and have no real understanding of the machinations of the ASX.
Instead they react much as one would do, to a tip on a horse at the races.
Expecting relatively instant gratification (a few months to a year or so) and given our share price decline over the past 12-18 months, they are mostly left disappointed.
So these days I do not bring up the topic and only engage if I think the person is both serious and diligent enough to do sufficient research to actually make up their own mind and decide for themselves whether such an investment is right for them.
I'm still in and still a believer but have diversified my portfolio somewhat as the world has changed dramatically over the past few years leading me to adopt a more prudent and defensive posture.
Whilst it has been shown that my expectations of a faster and more generalised uptake of the Akida solution was incorrect I certainly did not foresee the actuality and consequences of a global pandemic nor Putin's aggressive push into the Ukraine.
So, I have tempered my expectations and exposure somewhat at this time.......
Of course, whilst no one expects the Spanish Inquisition, I still remain in expectation of jaw dropping and chart bursting announcements to be revealed any and every day.
But 8 years plus in, I find my enthusiasm at present, somewhat curbed.
Bring It, BrainChip!
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Wags

Regular
Having been proven wrong and surprised at how long it has taken BrainChip to achieve traction and much meaningful revenue to date, I am now loath to recommend it to others.
I am happy to talk it up and express my ongoing support for the tech and the Company strategy which makes sense to me and which I endorse.
But, having done so, and backed it in myself numerous times over the past few years, I always include the caveat of DYOR, only invest what is losable, have a longish term time frame (5 years) etc, etc.
Unfortunately I have learnt that most of my friends don't tend to actually do any of the above in any meaningful way and have no real understanding of the machinations of the ASX.
Instead they react much as one would do, to a tip on a horse at the races.
Expecting relatively instant gratification (a few months to a year or so) and given our share price decline over the past 12-18 months, they are mostly left disappointed.
So these days I do not bring up the topic and only engage if I think the person is both serious and diligent enough to do sufficient research to actually make up their own mind and decide for themselves whether such an investment is right for them.
I'm still in and still a believer but have diversified my portfolio somewhat as the world has changed dramatically over the past few years leading me to adopt a more prudent and defensive posture.
Whilst it has been shown that my expectations of a faster and more generalised uptake of the Akida solution was incorrect I certainly did not foresee the actuality and consequences of a global pandemic nor Putin's aggressive push into the Ukraine.
So, I have tempered my expectations and exposure somewhat at this time.......
Of course, whilst no one expects the Spanish Inquisition, I still remain in expectation of jaw dropping and chart bursting announcements to be revealed any and every day.
But 8 years plus in, I find my enthusiasm at present, somewhat curbed.
Bring It, BrainChip!
GLTAH
I think along the same lines Hoppy.
These days I just remind myself that at some point soonish, I feel, one of these many smoke signals will develop a flame, and then, it will spread like wildfire.
Im looking forward to a deckchair, Vino, and enjoying the show.

In the meantime, emotions roll as we watch the trailer.

Enjoy the holiday season Brner's, safety and good health to all. (Merry Xmas gets a YES from me)
Macca🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I think I may have suggested in 2022 or at some stage in 2023 what to look for from a technical perspective. And none of those conditions are yet to be met.

All you need to do is look at the chart history and look at what it looks like before making a good run. What do the preceding months and months look like before that move and note the time it takes to build into it.

You all know the FA to death..

Don't worry if you miss buying at 17c, 15c etc etc.. Wait for the trend to turn and then buy. That might even be 35-40c.. If this company makes 80-100mill in revenue in a few years assuming high profit like a PME-type at 50% nett profit, the market cap will be $9-10bill. So 30-40c is still a massive bargain.
"If this company makes 80-100mill in revenue in a few years assuming high profit like a PME-type at 50% nett profit, the market cap will be $9-10bill. So 30-40c is still a massive bargain"

I see the possibility of a much higher market capitalisation, when you consider profit margins on BrainChip's IP business model, are going to be in the region of 80 to 90% (being closer to 90 or slightly above).

Income, when it begins to flow will continue to increase over time, whereas costs, will remain "relatively" static (the Company will still grow).

The market was in much headier times, but AfterPay at one time had a market capitalisation of 33 billion dollars, with 500 million in revenue, but 550 million dollars in costs!

They were of course, also the "Market Darling" of the ASX at the time..

No chance of a Company as boring as BrainChip being that I guess 🙄..

I mean come on, they were a payment company!

We only do this totally independent artificial intelligence thing 😔..

Everybody knows, people don't like things that are "artificial"..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Wow!!…..you are lucky to have a caravan!!!……..i’ll be living in a shoebox in the middle of the road!
The caravan is just my dream!

I bet you'll be wearing the shoes from that shoebox, you lucky bastard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good afternoon, I am buying based the launching of the VVDN edge box, wish I got it right this time..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
"If this company makes 80-100mill in revenue in a few years assuming high profit like a PME-type at 50% nett profit, the market cap will be $9-10bill. So 30-40c is still a massive bargain"

I see the possibility of a much higher market capitalisation, when you consider profit margins on BrainChip's IP business model, are going to be in the region of 80 to 90% (being closer to 90 or slightly above).

Income, when it begins to flow will continue to increase over time, whereas costs, will remain "relatively" static (the Company will still grow).

The market was in much headier times, but AfterPay at one time had a market capitalisation of 33 billion dollars, with 500 million in revenue, but 550 million dollars in costs!

They were of course, also the "Market Darling" of the ASX at the time..

No chance of a Company as boring as BrainChip being that I guess 🙄..

I mean come on, they were a payment company!

We only do this totally independent artificial intelligence thing 😔..

Everybody knows, people don't like things that are "artificial"..
Yes, the blue skies hype is that it gets product royalties, and goes on its merry way all the way up to a $30billion plus company in the next few years..

Based on the evidence in front of us, the big semiconductor companies are still thumbing their noses at BRN.

The first sign they see BRN as a potential threat or disruptor will be when you start seeing Takeover offers..

In my view that will be when we really see the resolve of the BRN BOD's. It's not a question of when or if Akida will be adopted. Its how they'll ward off takeover attempts to stay as the same entity continuing to operate under their own steam.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

• Fire

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
Take over is a definite but we wont be privie to failed attemps. Unless of course it becomes public news in which case the sp will go ballistic... id be happy with 2bill market cap to be honest. Juat want to see some revenue soon...thats all I want... please santa... came close to asking him during a photo shoot with my wife and daughter yesterday.. ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love

skutza

Regular
I don't think the amount of revenue will be important at the start of sales. Withing reason, if it's in a product and we get revenue it's proven to be useful to someone. Things will likely move quickly from there, it's just having no revenue other than a box or licenses is really not going to excite the market. One of payments or small amounts from a box will do nothing. Ongoing sales in a product will see us re-rate IMO. Until then i wouldn't recommend this to my dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom