BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
Fraunhofer is at the cutting edge of research here.
That's why I was so disturbed when I heard the 1h contribution about edge Ai and NC.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am somewhat surprised so many of you believe it is actually BaconLover playing cat and mouse over on HC.

As I see it, the real BaconLover seems to be rather amused by that assumption; at least he appeared to be, when some HC posters made that claim a while ago (I haven’t been following it that closely since…), though, at the same time he also voiced his disappointment over being mistaken for someone else he deems way less intelligent than himself. So perhaps I can brighten his day a little (as he evidently continues to read the BRN threads in this forum) and hand him a cool pack for his bruised ego by reassuring him that not everyone suspects BaconLover and TomAndJerry to be the same person.

So here comes my theory: After getting himself banned from TSE just over two months ago, the poster with the self-professed penchant for salt-cured pork decided to rise from the dead in that place that shall not be named, where he is now reunited with his equally ousted Phoenix-like mate, who in contrast has never felt it a necessity to change his four-word-username (except for replacing an r with an R at the time of the Great Migration to this forum here). Now being (forcefully) retired from TSE, the latter appears to have found a new hobby (or has more likely resumed an old one): he enjoys making up endearing nicknames for select contributors here, including me - how sweet of him. (In case your sarcasm detector is faulty: I couldn’t care less.)

BaconLover aka Deadrise and I may be worlds apart in many of our beliefs (or what I consider conspiracy theories on his part), but we both happen to suspect the same(j) person hiding behind TomAndJerry. But then again, what would Ms FancyPants know? 🤣

A couple of points.
  1. This literally has zero relevance and offers zero value to discussion here
  2. lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
A couple of points.
  1. This literally has zero relevance and offers zero value to discussion here
  2. lol
I'd thought you'd reply with a picture

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Naturally I have inadvertently posted in the wrong thread , refer to Fact Finders , the pinned thread , for events being held today.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Love

mrgds

Regular
Hi @Esq.111
What "pinned thread" are you referring too?
Cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
I am somewhat surprised so many of you believe it is actually BaconLover playing cat and mouse over on HC.

As I see it, the real BaconLover seems to be rather amused by that assumption; at least he appeared to be, when some HC posters made that claim a while ago (I haven’t been following it that closely since…), though, at the same time he also voiced his disappointment over being mistaken for someone else he deems way less intelligent than himself. So perhaps I can brighten his day a little (as he evidently continues to read the BRN threads in this forum) and hand him a cool pack for his bruised ego by reassuring him that not everyone suspects BaconLover and TomAndJerry to be the same person.

So here comes my theory: After getting himself banned from TSE just over two months ago, the poster with the self-professed penchant for salt-cured pork decided to rise from the dead in that place that shall not be named, where he is now reunited with his equally ousted Phoenix-like mate, who in contrast has never felt it a necessity to change his four-word-username (except for replacing an r with an R at the time of the Great Migration to this forum here). Now being (forcefully) retired from TSE, the latter appears to have found a new hobby (or has more likely resumed an old one): he enjoys making up endearing nicknames for select contributors here, including me - how sweet of him. (In case your sarcasm detector is faulty: I couldn’t care less.)

BaconLover aka Deadrise and I may be worlds apart in many of our beliefs (or what I consider conspiracy theories on his part), but we both happen to suspect the same(j) person hiding behind TomAndJerry. But then again, what would Ms FancyPants know? 🤣
So, you mean ….Joe Biden is behind all of that? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Cheers Damo4 , could not for the life of me figure out how to transfer it over to here.

Volumes combined with the trades executed, albeit low so far today , have me a little excited ..... potentially a big arvo trading session fast approaching.

Also... yesterday 6th dec. only 83 shorts taken out.

Not financial advice.

Esq.
2,065 Bull Eye Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images ...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

jtardif999

Regular
There COULD be, could be

still plenty of downside with BRN if they go another year on the same revenue and lack of new material deal signings.. I wouldn’t be naive enough to think or suggest BRN has bottomed out already..

There are countless examples of ASX listed companies who fell to such a fate over the last two years..

You can find them here

Not to mention the companies that were looking like potential leaders that are still yet to recover or in fact recently de listed or sold on the cheap.

LVT, WSP, APX, BTH, APT, ZIP, SPT, M7T, EML, OPY, BVS, AMS TNT DTC WZR ALC MME IOU DUB RBL YOJ

I mean you can just check the list here that outlines how few tech sector “hype” companies make it..

Stupid insecure people may not in fact be that stupid if they were sitting on the sidelines not holding BRN shares waiting for better confirmation…

Just my opinion ofcourse.. But whadda I know..

Let’s score points if that the game you want to play..
Maybe you should study the BRN tech in much more detail and learn all there is for us to know, that would help you or anyone to not be as insecure about the investment.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Getupthere

Regular
This shit should be outlawed!
1701909965926.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
This one was shared a couple of times already but I want to highlight it one last time. Since Lou told us years ago that a South Korean company has spent possibly more time in validating the technology than BRN itself we have speculated a lot who it could have been.
Samsung is known for exploring neural processing units. They’ve started exploring the idea behind this technology publicly in 2019, maybe earlier. The results are various chip designs and updated ones named “Exynos” which include an ai-enabled NPU.
Here —> https://semiconductor.samsung.com/emea/support/tools-resources/dictionary/the-neural-processing-unit-npu-a-brainy-next-generation-semiconductor/#:~:text=Neural Processing Units (NPUs): Semiconductors working like a human brain&text=Samsung Electronics launched the premium,previous model (the 9810).

Since Samsung is able to design and produce their ships themselves instead of relying on TSMC or other manufacturers it seems only logical that they’re able to come up with different approaches and designs. There’s more room for trial and error. Processes are quicker costs lower. Up until now they did not primarily focus on energy consumption but rather performance. At least publicly. They rather highlighted the performance of the entire chipset of every model that I’ve found so far.

Now comes into play the roadmap from Samsung for 2024. This roadmap perfectly aligns with all the facts, markets and material from BRN that’s out there for us to see. Buzz words and use cases sound very much alike from what we’re hearing from our management team.

From the Samsung roadmap for 2024:

- The company plans to empower its home appliances with generative AI capabilities, ensuring more intuitive interactions between users and their devices. Consequently, Samsung plans to equip its home appliances with an ultra-low-power Neural Processing Unit (NPU) chipset. This chipset will play a vital role in facilitating the efficient functioning of generative AI, ensuring a harmonious and user-friendly experience.

- The generative AI technology will not be confined to a single facet but will encompass voice recognition, visual processing, and display functionality. “Generative AI technologies will be applied to voice, vision and display,”

-Samsung’s vision is to have home appliances that deeply understand user behaviour and preferences, resulting in context-aware and intelligent responses

- The AI-driven enhancements won’t be confined to a select range of devices; they will be widespread across Samsung’s appliance lineup, covering premium and entry-level products. The same can be seen in Samsung’s operating system, ‘Tizen,’ which will receive substantial upgrades. Tizen, optimized for voice recognition and video processing, will be strengthened with AI capabilities.

And most importantly. For the first time energy consumption seems to be one of the key aspect in the chipset.

- Further, Samsung is engineering an energy-efficient chipset, addressing smart homedevices’ growing complexity and data intensity. The aim is to keep power consumption to a minimum, targeting an impressive goal of less than 0.1 watts of energy utilization over 24 hours for AI-enabled appliances.

Article —> https://www.koreatechtoday.com/samsung-unveils-2024-generative-ai-roadmap-for-home-appliances/

Now why does the timeframe align? Because we were told that the first generation wasn’t robust enough and too narrow in its use case. If there’s one South Korean company that has tested Akida already, more thoroughly than BRN its part of the early access partners. These partners were the first which got access for the second gen. The use cases different entry points for their products along with the overall alignment with their phrasing seems like a very hot lead to me. Don’t forget that home appliances were one hot topic already 1-2 years ago.
"Samsung’s vision is to have home appliances that deeply understand user behaviour and preferences, resulting in context-aware and intelligent responses"

Is A.I. integration going too far 🤔..

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

I have been giving Deadrise some replies on hotcrapper recently purely because his communication has been friendly to date but have expected it is BaconLover the entire time so it is good to hear I am not the only one.

The mind boggles at the efforts some people will go to in order to give make money at the expense of others.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
This shit should be outlawed!
View attachment 51497

Is this a glitch?
We haven't had the volume to close that many have we?

I've seen shortman glitch before, then the next day we go straight back up.
Maybe something to hang tight on.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bombersfan

Regular
It’s been an incredible turnaround. They got it very right when they just kept taking out more and more shorts months ago when we all thought surely the sp had bottomed. Now let’s hope they are very right wanting to close out quickly before it takes off. As much as we hate them they know what they doing. Especially closing out nearly 20m the day of the high volume msci rebalance. It’s been a very calculated close out over the last few weeks, why? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Is this a glitch?

Good point on the "glitch"..

We did have the volume associated with the LDA announcement?
And it depends on how quickly the dropkick A-holes report their activities (if they ever do accurately).

I'm surprised the last one (glitch) was left in the chart, as it wasn't real?..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Wait! I just thought of something a bit interesting! Pure speculation on my behalf, but I wonder if our latest appointment means that we could expect, in the not too distant future, for Akida to be integrated with Habana's Gaudi 2 chip to help it compete, nay, wipe the floor with Nvidia’s H100 GPU?
What would you name the chip, if you combined Brainchip's AKIDA with Habana's Gaudi?

What about A (for AKIDA) G (for Gaudi) and I (for Intelligence)? AGI! He-he-he!😜

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 12.32.17 pm.png

Steve Thorne liked this post a year ago.

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 12.14.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 12.13.50 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Bombersfan

Regular
Is this a glitch?

Yeah that’s interesting. Not sure how closing out 36m would work on Dec 1st volume.

Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
giphy (2).gif

• Haha
Top Bottom