BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

What a surprise we finished the day red lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
I wonder who this growth AI company is? 🤔😂
I don’t think it would be Syntiant as they are not hardened for extreme applications which is required by the military and aerospace. Cannot be Intel, Nvidia or IBM as it would need something they do not have edge IP.

Sorry cannot think of anyone just at the moment. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
What a surprise we finished the day red lol

It is beginning to look like in the Southern Hemisphere just like water in drains going in the opposite direction to the Northern Hemisphere that unexpectedly good news on the ASX sends the price down but in the Northern Hemisphere on the Nasdaq and Borsch the opposite happens.

What a crock Brainchip is only ever delivering good news there is no hope. FF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
I once stopped for one beer at the Hofbrauhaus at lunch before sending a friend back to London and me and a mate heading to ski in Davos, Switzerland. Ended up nine litre event, got on wrong train, passed out, travelled through southern Germany, crossed Austria into Italy. Woke up in Bologna....
This is the real reason the UK left the EU it was happening all the time to Tory politicians thanks to the open borders. 🤣 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
It is beginning to look like in the Southern Hemisphere just like water in drains going in the opposite direction to the Northern Hemisphere that unexpectedly good news on the ASX sends the price down but in the Northern Hemisphere on the Nasdaq and Borsch the opposite happens.

What will get the Europeans and Yanks buying if this doesn't fire up the rocket? I guess some are waiting to see the quarterly figures due late April. I constantly update SWMBO with all this great news, but she says 'show me the money!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I don’t think it would be Syntiant as they are not hardened for extreme applications which is required by the military and aerospace. Cannot be Intel, Nvidia or IBM as it would need something they do not have edge IP.

Sorry cannot think of anyone just at the moment. 😂🤣😂
Hey mate if you manage to figure out who this company might be hit me up with a dm!! I'll keep it secret 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Was dumb enough to visit the Crapper lately.. Regrets... just regret.

So much toxic BS about BRN.

fart GIF

What Have I Done Regret GIF

• Haha
  • Sad
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

fart GIF

I made the same mistake last night 😂 Ended up launching on one of the downramping flogs! No good for the blood pressure 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
According to this December 2021 Analyst report there might be a market for a SiFive Brainchip product:

RISC-V-based AI SoC Units to Grow at a 73.6% CAGR by 2027, says Semico Research

By Tiera Oliver

ASSOCIATE EDITOR
EMBEDDED COMPUTING DESIGN
December 07, 2021
NEWS
RISC-V-based AI SoC Units to Grow at a 73.6% CAGR by 2027, says Semico Research

Analyzing the RISC-V CPU Market for SIP, SoCs, AI and Design Starts (CC330-21), looks at the existing SoC markets for Computer, Consumer, and Communication applications and analyzes the potential impact RISC-V is having today and will have in the future regarding the following areas:
  • The market revenues for 3rd Party Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP), CPU SIP revenues, and RISC-V SIP revenues for royalties, licensing, and services
  • An analysis of the revenues of the different CPU SIP architectures currently in the market
  • Revenues for the SoC market, the AI SoC market, and the RISC-V AI SoC market for Computer, Consumer, and Communications applications, split by Advanced Performance Multicore SoCs, Value Multicore SoCs, and Basic SoCs
  • Unit shipments for the SoC market, the AI SoC market, and the RISC-V SoC market for Computer, Consumer, and Communications applications for the three types of SoC
  • SoC design starts for the three application categories and the three types of SoC split for the SoC market, the AI SoC market, and the RISC-V AI SoC market

They have only put $294 billion US on the available market by 2027 can understand now why the share price went backwards just another puff press release.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Iseki

Regular
IIL is correct.

If you remember back to Anil Mankar’s 2021 Ai Field Day presentation he made the point that AKIDA technology is processor and sensor agnostic. All the heavy lifting is done by the AKIDA neural fabric and it is happy to work with anyones processor for the housekeeping matters.

The article I just posted about SiFive and Samsung means that the very 14nm that it refers to could overnight drop off the Ai accelerator and throw on the AKIDA IP neural fabric and rule the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: After everything I have read about SiFive once the word gets out I think there is a strong likelihood that the US will understand and value this announcement more highly than the ASX.
of course! and since Megachips and Socionext already manufacture risc-v chips it makes a lot of sense. It mean that end users can have akida in their sensors without having to pay arm. It looks a good think going forward, but why wouldn't SiFive need an IP agreement to pursue this?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I think a lot of extrapolating can be done looking through the newsroom,
It'll be like a constant flow of insights like a mister whippy ice cream machine on full lock ...
(Ps I'd love to add a giff but there ain't none here.... )

fart GIF

Bullshit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I made the same mistake last night 😂 Ended up launching on one of the downramping flogs! No good for the blood pressure 😂
(y)(y)(y)(y)👋👋☢️

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
It's arrived!
no bottle opener:(
but what on earth is the metal thing for if anyone has one? it was repacked by dhl so maybe they took openener if there was one..
And well for the chip circuitboard thing, time will tell if i know how to use it 😀 lol but im intrigued by the metal thing? Anyone know?
Its a full length PCI slot cover that you attach the PCIE. This then replaces the dummy cover on the cases, and secures the PCIE card to the motherboard. If your case is low profile, you can buy a low profile slot cover to mount your PCIE card to.
In a home environment you can even plug in the PCIE card without the adapter plate, and it will work as long as it does shake or vibrate out.

(Creatively, you can still use one as a bottle opener :) )

1649237128532.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
S5 newsroom

Interesting webpage, I’ll be sure to bookmark it.

One of the articles thereon had what I thought to be a very witty title, or at least I hope the author meant it to be such. Containing the work Spark!

Early Sun Microsystems RISC computers that I programmed on in the 1990’s were based on SPARC.

From Wiki - SPARC (Scalable Processor Architecture) is a reduced instruction set computing (RISC) instruction set architecture originally developed by Sun Microsystems.

It’s probably just me reading more into the title, but the old programmer in me hopes it is intentional and wishes they had spelt it Sparc. Even if just for historical reasons.

SiFive do have a technology they call Scalable Microarchitectures. A coincidence?? Of course it is!! I’m just reminiscing.
1649237315338.png

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Maybe with such insights into the future of neuromorphic infrastructure, you could apply for one of their jobs and make those suggestions from the inside?

Maybe it's people like yourself that waste Tony's time and prevent him from drafting meaningful announcements for the ASX, slowing the share price rise and ruining everyone's share value? Just a thought...
I never expected that quite vitriolic response to my sharing of information. Your response @Fox151 is insulting.

And how dare you insult me for actually having some insights and sharing them both with the company and on this forum!

As far as I understand matters, Tony is the Manager of Investor Relations, and in dealing with him directly, I have understood that he likes hearing from investors. In fact, that IS his job description, as he explained in a recent webinar that I attended, involving both Tony and Sean! Tony openly invited investor interaction, and that is the ONLY reason I felt comfortable adding information to a conversation with him that I previously had started.

It seems my error was in sharing this information with a wider audience. My bad :( I was mistaken to think sharing was what the forum was all about.

I don‘t think Tony reading, acting upon, or answering an investor interaction will impair the BranChip share price in any way.

Quite the opposite actually, if the Manager of Investor Relations ignored investor interaction, that WOULD impact the share price.

I also wasn‘t aware that he wrote announcements under the pen name of Kim Clark, Company Secretary

Goes to show, you learn something every day!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.

The unseeing are waiting for revenue!

They will be silenced in due time. Maybe even soon.

• Haha

Baisyet

Regular
You know @TechGirl in my culture Owl symbioses Wealth. I hope BRN one day will bring that. Was out and about today so didnt had a chance to look at the market but looks like BRN having a news coming out but Market didnt react well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
i will send an email to Tony with packaging pics good idea
Probably best using the contact form at https://brainchipinc.com/contact/ to reach the appropriate people rather than contacting Tony. Delivery issues aren‘t really an investor relations issue.

The form doesn’t cater for pictures, but hopefully any follow-up emails will.

(Sarcasm on)You don‘t want to cause the share price to drop now by over burdening Tony. (Sarcasm off)

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom