Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Given the timing of the different announcements, Renesas and BrainChip in Dec2020, Renesas and SiFive April 2021, and now BrainChip and SiFive. It looks to me like Renesas discovered Akida first and that SiFive on seeing Renesas’s adoption of Akida have decided to partner with BrainChip. So while it might be sometime before we see revenue from the SiFive collaboration and an actual commercial agreement materialize, we do have a commercial agreement with Renesas and Akida could very well be in Renesas latest generation of their RZ/Five.
We really do continue to partner with the "right" sort of companies. Given how broad the potential application of our tech is. Working with the likes of Renesas, Megachips and now SiFive just extends our scope and accelerates or drive into areas of the market we may not have gotten to on our own. There are many markets that will only be able to be successfully penetrated via partnerships with the likes of these companies.

While we may wish for an announcement and the positive impact on the SP it would bring, the more work we do now, announcement or not will only stand to amplify the Big Bang when this does finally pop. The reality of explosive growth in uptake and revenue may very well surprise us in its scale and speed. As you have said Slade, Renesas was a first mover with Brainchip in this space and Mercedes the same in Automotive. Knowing who we are working with as early access partners, my bet is a few more of these come to light and we are off to the races.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

MDhere

Regular
It's arrived!
no bottle opener:(
but what on earth is the metal thing for if anyone has one? it was repacked by dhl so maybe they took openener if there was one..
And well for the chip circuitboard thing, time will tell if i know how to use it 😀 lol but im intrigued by the metal thing? Anyone know?

Attachments

• 20220406_155804.jpg
    20220406_155804.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 115
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
What fantastic news for brainchip and shareholders today, thanks to the 1000 eyes for all the fantastic research and dot joining today...... It looks like the bus has a full tank of petrol and has started its journey
I'M A BIT DISSAPOINTED THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN A GREEN BABY DRINKING A BEER😁
Where You At Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Me trying to explain to my wife why BrainChip is a good investment.
View attachment 3837
By the way I think the reason you are having trouble getting her to understand it’s because over on the far right the answer shown to the equation is 4 which having double checked it should be 42. Makes a huge difference she will probably get it now that she knows AKIDA is the meaning of life. 😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Slade

Top 20
We really do continue to partner with the "right" sort of companies. Given how broad the potential application of our tech is. Working with the likes of Renesas, Megachips and now SiFive just extends our scope and accelerates or drive into areas of the market we may not have gotten to on our own. There are many markets that will only be able to be successfully penetrated via partnerships with the likes of these companies.

While we may wish for an announcement and the positive impact on the SP it would bring the more work we do now, announcement or not will only work to amplify the Big Bang when this does finally pop. The reality of explosive growth in uptake and revenue may very well surprise us in its scale and speed. As you have said Slade Renesas was a first mover with Brainchip in this space and Mercedes the same in Automotive. Knowing who we are working with as early access partners, my bet is a few more of these come to light and we are off to the races.
Yes. and I am now inclined to take our CEO's advice and, rather than try to anticipate announcements, follow the financials. The 2022 and 2023 quarterlys are going to be very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

mrgds

Regular
Nailed it TechGirl. That's the exact look I had when i rrad it!

SC
"the exact look i had when i "rrad" it , ........................ very good SC 😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular
I have had the most interesting times whilst drunk.
Fail Old Man GIF
I once stopped for one beer at the Hofbrauhaus at lunch before sending a friend back to London and me and a mate heading to ski in Davos, Switzerland. Ended up nine litre event, got on wrong train, passed out, travelled through southern Germany, crossed Austria into Italy. Woke up in Bologna....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
It's arrived!
no bottle opener:(
but what on earth is the metal thing for if anyone has one? it was repacked by dhl so maybe they took openener if there was one..
And well for the chip circuitboard thing, time will tell if i know how to use it 😀 lol but im intrigued by the metal thing? Anyone know?
That's a mounting bracket.. to install into a PC/Shuttle. The card was outside of the Shield bag...?? Does not look right at all if it arrived in that condition. No protection at all. Sheesh.

The PCIe Board should of at least had a foam cut out for the Card to sit in..

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
DHL must have plenty of peanuts but unfortunately they are not the type they can use as packing when they do a repackage of a damaged carton.
I would probably send an email to Tony with photos so they know.
FF

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
DHL must have plenty of peanuts but unfortunately they are not the type they can use as packing when they do a repackage of a damaged carton.
FF

I agree that is quite un-acceptable, for the cost it should of been packaged to survive an explosion.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular

While we may wish for an announcement and the positive impact on the SP it would bring, the more work we do now, announcement or not will only stand to amplify the Big Bang when this does finally pop. The reality of explosive growth in uptake and revenue may very well surprise us in its scale and speed. As you have said Slade, Renesas was a first mover with Brainchip in this space and Mercedes the same in Automotive. Knowing who we are working with as early access partners, my bet is a few more of these come to light and we are off to the races.
Agree totally Okey. I met someone who works in "Revenue Assurance" the other day. Made me think of the couple of jobs advertised to support Ken Scarince. These will be critical to following and reconciling the money trail with all of these companies. Our people speak the truth - and I think we'll remember Sean's "financials" comment for a long while.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
What fantastic news for brainchip and shareholders today, thanks to the 1000 eyes for all the fantastic research and dot joining today...... It looks like the bus has a full tank of petrol and has started its journey
I'M A BIT DISSAPOINTED THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN A GREEN BABY DRINKING A BEER😁
Where You At Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
image-a4501f43-7f92-46e7-a966-d0f65c57dbb0.jpg

Happy to help

Akida Ballista 🔥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
That's a mounting bracket.. to install into a PC/Shuttle. The card was outside of the Shield bag...?? Does not look right at all if it arrived in that condition. No protection at all. Sheesh.

The PCIe Board should of at least had a foam cut out for the Card to sit in..
oops no it was in its silver sleeve with bubble wrap. but the packet said "REPACKED BY DHL" with big yellow tape. so not sure what they touched etc

• Sad
  • Thinking

bad idea

L3Harris CEO on CNBC (Tuesday 5 April)- Next Gen Technologies

Some interesting listening which had me thinking ….. mmm….I wonder?
Thoughts?

Some key points to listen for, against a backdrop of a huge US DOD budget:

@2.10 – ‘worked on a deal with AI on the edge taking the software from one of these growth companies to put into our sensors.

The CEO has spent a lot of time in Silicon Valley over the last 12 months.

@ 8.00 Taking that great technology and integrating that. We reference AI on the edge and putting that tech into our world leading sensors to provide new capabilities to our customers.

L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.

L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defence and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has more than $17 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

MDhere

Regular
FF
i will send an email to Tony with packaging pics good idea

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
L3Harris CEO on CNBC (Tuesday 5 April)- Next Gen Technologies

Some interesting listening which had me thinking ….. mmm….I wonder?
Thoughts?

Some key points to listen for, against a backdrop of a huge US DOD budget:

@2.10 – ‘worked on a deal with AI on the edge taking the software from one of these growth companies to put into our sensors.

The CEO has spent a lot of time in Silicon Valley over the last 12 months.

@ 8.00 Taking that great technology and integrating that. We reference AI on the edge and putting that tech into our world leading sensors to provide new capabilities to our customers.

L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.

L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defence and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has more than $17 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com.

I wonder who this growth AI company is? 🤔😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
oops no it was in its silver sleeve with bubble wrap. but the packet said "REPACKED BY DHL" with big yellow tape. so not sure what they touched etc

Ok.. That sounds better. :) Being in the anti static bag and bubble wrapped. (y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom