BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
MY CONSPIRACY THEORY CONTINUES ..............😁
Ive just recieved word from IR here in Australia that the Q3 Shareholder Q&A Podcast will not be delivered this week, BUT, will be out next week.

The reason for the delay ........................ "SCHEDULING ISSUES" :eek:;)

From this "dumb arses perspective" ................. what scheduling issues could arise from a pre-recorded audio podcast that would warrant a delay in its release?

UNLESS................ ? 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Anyone want to weigh-in on this?
🫣🤫🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤫🤫🤫🫳🫲✍️✍️

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Solid build, dark olive complexion, short hair black greying on sides. Looks European.
Stangibg 6 ft
😉?

IMG_7756.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Solid build, dark olive complexion, short hair black greying on sides. Looks European.
Stangibg 6 ft
Sounds just like me, but you left out the handsome :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
.. I respect you have an opinion and share it freely..

However, I disagree with pretty much the entirety of your post to be frank..

With investing, you invest an amount you’re prepared to lose to mitigate risk, or you sell at a point that you’ve lost what’s acceptable to you..

Everything else is irrelevant. That’s my opinion..
If everything else is irrelevant..... Why the hell are you here. Just watch the share price and leave it at that.

Reactions: 5 users

Cardpro

Regular
Continuing on from above post

Ive just recieved word from IR here in Australia that the Q3 Shareholder Q&A Podcast will not be delivered this week, BUT, will be out next week.

The reason for the delay ........................ "SCHEDULING ISSUES" :eek:;)

From this "dumb arses perspective" ................. what scheduling issues could arise from a pre-recorded audio podcast that would warrant a delay in its release?

UNLESS................ ? 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Anyone want to weigh-in on this?
This + the other post about mamagement being in Australia... maybe..!!!!!

Adam

Regular
Stangibg 6 ft
Lemme join the dots. Did he have a "Euromorphic" tshirt on..that was well ironed? 😆😆😆😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
This + the other post about mamagement being in Australia... maybe..!!!!!
Have just had confirmation from TD, that he and SH are indeed together in Sydney presenting to investors. (y);)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users
Have just had confirmation from TD, that he and SH are indeed together in Sydney presenting to investors. (y);)
I guess theyll be in Melbourne tomorrow by 2pm tomorrow :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I've done a search for AKIDA on google today, and set the timeframe for the last 24hrs. I've done this on multiple pc's, with different browsers, and the same search item about Qualcomm comes up 3rd in the list:

I've searched the words AKIDA, Brainchip & SNN on the website (and the source code) and none of them appear. I'm wondering why it appears in the list? Is there something to be gleaned from this?

1699244341179.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
I've done a search for AKIDA on google today, and set the timeframe for the last 24hrs. I've done this on multiple pc's, with different browsers, and the same search item about Qualcomm comes up 3rd in the list:

I've searched the words AKIDA, Brainchip & SNN on the website (and the source code) and none of them appear. I'm wondering why it appears in the list? Is there something to be gleaned from this?

View attachment 48868
I think that means people who searched for Akida/related topics ended up clicking the Qualcomm link.

If you search "akida" instead of akida, it will show the results which contains Akida I think.

Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular

View attachment 48868

Akida means spike in Greek, but also "ideology" in Hausa.
I'm sure there are others with similar meanings.
It could have words that are not stricly akida in translated verions.

When searching google using "quotes" ("akida") the Qualcomm page isn't shown.
https://blog.google/products/search/how-were-improving-search-results-when-you-use-quotes/

1699245035677.png

1699245063383.png

Reactions: 4 users

GDJR69

Regular
Well if we don't get rich from BRN the 1000 eyes will surely at least find employment at ASIO . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users
Get on it

View attachment 48754

So far, 443 votes cast. Voice assistant sitting at 39% and other at12%. We still need atleast another 170 Tsex'ers to cast a vote for "other" and hopefully Magnus will talk about AKIDA.
(and don't forget to add a comment mentioning Brainchip AKIDA)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
I beleive this presenting to investors in Sydney by TD & SH and where ever else they will be attending is something that the Co should have disclosed openly to the market and it's shareholders ..... and is this just another case of the Co's ongoing "Cone of Silence" stance especially given the fact the Co only recently stated the following that they are " committed to continuing our constructive engagement with shareholders !!!!!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

rgupta

Regular
Unfortunately, this touched a nerve for me. Considering that opinions are subjective, I assume an "honest" opinion is one that a person provides without any pretenses.

In my opinion, the individual on HC did nothing more than carpet-bomb a thread with "competitive analyses" while providing no analysis whatsoever. Anything to do with AI without any comparison or contrast of the competition -- be it performance, cost, power usage, feature set, etc. It was a campaign to build negative sentiment through the technological ignorance of the investors who were left second-guessing their investment in BrainChip.

This individual also spun other things in a negative light, such as suggesting a horde of investors using mob tactics to vote for an award, or belittling the company for selling swag such as T-shirts, when companies like IBM, Apple, and NVidia do the same.

To suggest that this individual provided some "noble cause" which would have saved investors tens of thousands of dollars is giving this individual a lot more credit than they deserve. However, I will take it that is your honest opinion.

To me, what would have saved investors more money would be to educate them on the amount of time it takes for a company that sells mainly IP to a) complete the design of the IP, b) provide a reference chip as proof of concept, c) produce development boards for companies to "kick the tires" so to speak, d) sign the deals with companies that plan on using that IP, and e) wait the amount it times for those companies to complete their product which is probably a component of a final retail good.

Those convinced that BrainChip was an investment in which an investor would get rich quickly, the Mercedes CES announcement notwithstanding, were betrayed by their convictions. BrainChip's decision to sell only IP was a strategic move to reduce expenses to allow the company to survive long enough to have its product start getting introduced into the supply chain.

I still believe that this is a long-term investment, and those who thought otherwise most likely did lose money (at least on paper) from the decline in the share price or perhaps opportunity costs.

I certainly empathize with the frustrations that others have due to the share price; until the company starts seeing steady revenue from IP sales and royalty payments, it's going to be a waiting game that I think is going to be driven by user sentiment fueled by partnership announcements and new product releases in the Akida product line.

The partnership with VVDN will allow BRN to showcase its product while still sharing the costs with its partner to keep the overhead low. I'm looking forward to the reviews and any performance comparisons to other products to see how well BrainChip holds up against its competitors.

I'm looking forward to future reports from EDGX on using Akida in their satellites and ANT61's repair robot, whose "brain" is set to launch into orbit early next year, and the actual repair robot sent into orbit in 2025. I think these milestones and any successes or failures will have some influence on the share price.

One final thing I wanted to mention regarding competitive analysis. I watched the latest video from Anastasi in Tech. BrainChip gets a mention, but the video mainly showcased the new "NorthPole" neuromorphic processor from IBM. I think what got my attention was the comparison chart of NorthPole to twenty-five other different processors (some of which I did not recognize).

What was striking about this chart was that BrainChip's Akida was conspicuously missing from any comparison.

Things that make one go hrm.....

If anyone here is concerned about what sentiment and narratives do to a company, you have the Chairman of Brainchip selling $11,050 worth of shares on the market to pay for RSU tax obligations..

@JDelekto @TECH you have to look no further than this when it comes to creating negative sentiment amongst investors.

Seriously, a high-profile non-exec Chair can't fork out $11,050 out of his own pocket to cover tax costs.

Is he that hard up against it that he has to tax loss sell BRN shares at that low value?

He's paid $112k, plus the equivalent of $1.374mill USD in share payments.

And TBH, before you respond with your BS about posters' genuity about pushing negative narratives, your Chairman is basically thumbing his nose at you. So look no further.
Antonio's words and actions are favouring shorts !!!!
Dyor

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Proga

Regular
So far, 443 votes cast. Voice assistant sitting at 39% and other at12%. We still need atleast another 170 Tsex'ers to cast a vote for "other" and hopefully Magnus will talk about AKIDA.
I didn't expect there would be 4 domain controllers which may enhance the odds of Akida being used @Diogenese??

bandicam 2023-11-06 15-53-04-309.jpg

We'll find out soon though. It all starts with their MMA platform. Because they're brand new models on a new platform they delayed their release until the new year. They usually release enhanced models just before the new year because their factories don't need much re-tooling if any.

bandicam 2023-11-06 15-49-46-445.jpg

• Fire

Xray1

Regular
I didn't expect there would be 4 domain controllers which may enhance the odds of Akida being used @Diogenese??

View attachment 48887

We'll find out soon though. It all starts with their MMA platform. Because they're brand new models on a new platform they delayed their release until the new year. They usually release enhanced models just before the new year because their factories don't need much re-tooling if any.

View attachment 48888
Didn't MBenz once state that Akida was to be used in various
" System's " and thus imo not just in a one off single use system ??

Last edited:

Proga

Regular
If anyone here is concerned about what sentiment and narratives do to a company, you have the Chairman of Brainchip selling $11,050 worth of shares on the market to pay for RSU tax obligations..

@JDelekto @TECH you have to look no further than this when it comes to creating negative sentiment amongst investors.

Seriously, a high-profile non-exec Chair can't fork out $11,050 out of his own pocket to cover tax costs.

Is he that hard up against it that he has to tax loss sell BRN shares at that low value?

And TBH, before you respond with your BS about posters' genuity about pushing negative narratives, your Chairman is basically thumbing his nose at you. So look no further.
If I had dollar for every announcement about CEO's and directors selling a minuscule amount of their shares to help cover tax obligations I'd be well off. If I also had a dollar for every time a naïve poster going off about it, how it's a bad look etc I'd be super rich. You don't know his financial position.

But you answered your own question when stating -

He has to pay tax on both. The tax on the $1.374mill USD in share payments is higher than what he is paid.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom