• IMG_3632.png
    IMG_3632.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 355
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Some prospective on all the different stages that have gone into getting AKD II to this point (well almost) shall we say.

1. Initial design (research stage), testing of the research design in simulator with existing networks, etc.
  2. Capability document – what Akida II can do
  3. Market requirements document (MRD)
  4. Internal discussion about capabilities and market requirements
  5. Product requirements document (PRD)
  6. Engineering (RTL development)
  7. Layout of the chip, critical path analysis
  8. Mask production
  9. Engineering samples
  10. Testing of engineering samples
  11. Production

All the Brainchip teams worldwide are working hard to bring our second child to market, Wed-Fri or first two weeks of October, makes
absolutely no difference to me personally, what would fire me up would be a dual announcement...AKD II plus an IP License deal or two !!

Love Brainchip....Tech (y)
What's a Announcement.
Will it be on the ASX
Not Twitter.
If you know so much please explain.
What's with the riddles buddy.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
The engineering samples have been received by the company, have they been signed off by our key staff for general release, I guess
that's what we are all waiting confirmation of....next 3 days (maybe) first 2 weeks of October (maybe).

My focus is like most educated shareholders on this site, we wish to see IP Licenses signed off on ! then products will eventually follow, though
not guaranteed, check out below, 3 years in, and they decided to throw in the towel, so even if a company signs an IP License agreement with us,
well that doesn't necessarily automatically mean a product or products will even reach the market, meaning, no royalty stream/s for us, many on this site haven't really come to grips as to how the tech industry really operates, the rewards can be huge, but so can the disappointments.

My confidence levels are high, but that reflects my personality and general positivity towards life in general, your being may be completely
the opposite, which I respect, I just continue to move forward with my life...God bless...Tech.

Bosch exits LiDAR R&D and turns to mmWave sensors

More Riddles.
I think you believe you are close friends with Peter and Anil but you talk in Riddles.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Mt09

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Needs more coloured string!!!🤣

d69c914e-3e12-4f27-a60a-3ac1b7d3f39d.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Very conscientious recordings!
View attachment 45599
I'm more interested in the circuit board bottom right hand corner with the capacitors next to the yellow rectangular box.
I'm about to reflow a PCB board as we speak 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’ve been sworn to post something positive, so here goes..

The best leadership sectors usually fall into the technology arena.. Even in times of rotation into value companies, it is often said that true leadership will come in disruptive value of new technologies.

Even though we see a rotation towards cyclical names at present and companies showing value in their tangible revenues and profits sustaining in the short and medium term, the best gains will still always come from the companies with realised explosive earnings growth.

This is why we see such polarity in names like BRN, as it promises that said potential and has suffered the fate of wildly fluctuating valuation.. It as was said by a good professional trader, “it’s been a good trader”.. However all that is required from now is to find some traction in the short term and slowly but surely entrench itself as the future of beneficial AI. In this regard, the technicals which I so closely watch, will start to tell the story that all faithful here have long been patiently waiting to see confirmed in BRNs valuation..

Therefore I leave you BRN with this. Give us some higher lows and higher highs so we can look down upon your moving averages from above, not from down below as you rain your pressure down upon us starving us of joy of flight for too long.. Let there be flight and pressure from below so that we can lift off into the stratosphere and then the unknown of space itself..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

stan9614

Regular
More Riddles.
I think you believe you are close friends with Peter and Anil but you talk in Riddles.
the General availability of akida 2.0 ip launch will be announced via ASX, you can ask Tony via email, I believe he will confirm it for you. cheers

Tech has always been a great contributor to the forum and we all loved him while the share price sky rocked from the as low as 10c back in 2020. We have to admit that we, as long term investors and believers, had little experience or skills in understanding the market sentiment in different type of macro environment. If there is someone to blame, it is ourselves. I hope we can be fair to Tech in this difficult time, as we are all in this together.

In the high interest rate environment, Revenue and profit is the single largest key factor for valuation in the market. If Akida 2.0 is truely great as we thought it should be, it will deliver the revenue very soon. and we shall find some clue by the end of this week.

by the way, I am with every believer who feel let down, disappointed or even regret. it is indeed an extremely tough journey we have been through.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

cosors

👀

Also, could somebody with a LinkedIn account please do me a favour and scan the comments under Gregor Lenz’s and Florian Corgnou’s respective Neurobus birth announcements and check out whether or not any familiar names come up congratulating them on their baby? I am merely able to read the first couple of comments on GL’s LinkedIn page, but can neither access his co-founder’s LinkedIn page nor that of Simeon Bamford at all. Neither do I have a Twitter, pardon X account, so I can sadly no longer read any of those posts either, which could give some further hints of whether or not we could possibly be involved.

Any thoughts on Neurobus, especially from those of you tech-savvier than me, are of course very welcome…
I don't know if your question has already been answered but maybe the screenshots below will help you.
With Simeon Bamford I could not discover anything in our direction. He seems to be working on neuromorphic organic devices or living machines from Genoa and the aquarium there.
(second post by me follows on top of another contribution by Gregor Lenz)

gl1.PNG

gl2.PNG

gl3.PNG

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
fc1.PNG

fc2.PNG

fc3.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
I don't know if your question has already been answered but maybe the screenshots below will help you.
With Simeon Bamford I could not discover anything in our direction. He seems to be working on neuromorphic organic devices or living machines from Genoa and the aquarium there.
(second post by me follows on top of another contribution by Gregor Lenz)
2gl1.PNG

[https://www.linkedin.com/events/spikingjellybyfangwei-synsenser7093207373690884096/about/

"About​

It is our pleasure at SynSense to host a talk on SpikingJelly by its lead developer Fang Wei on the 9th of August at 10 AM Zurich time. It will be a publicly hosted online presentation, and you are all welcome to join!

If you are looking for why you need to be dialing/zooming in, according some benchmarking that we did recently (https://open-neuromorphic.org/p/snn-library-benchmarks/)* , SpikingJelly is the fastest Spiking Neural Network (#snn) simulator, is based on #pytorch and was the base library that was used to implement #SpikeGPT. "

*Benchmarks are averaged across 100 runs on a NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU with 8GB of memory. Standard deviations have been omitted because they are negligible.]
2gl2.PNG

2gl3.PNG

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
[https://www.linkedin.com/events/spikingjellybyfangwei-synsenser7093207373690884096/about/

"About​

It is our pleasure at SynSense to host a talk on SpikingJelly by its lead developer Fang Wei on the 9th of August at 10 AM Zurich time. It will be a publicly hosted online presentation, and you are all welcome to join!

If you are looking for why you need to be dialing/zooming in, according some benchmarking that we did recently (https://open-neuromorphic.org/p/snn-library-benchmarks/)* , SpikingJelly is the fastest Spiking Neural Network (#snn) simulator, is based on #pytorch and was the base library that was used to implement #SpikeGPT. "

*Benchmarks are averaged across 100 runs on a NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU with 8GB of memory. Standard deviations have been omitted because they are negligible.]
2gl4.PNG

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
It's imminent/coming... the forum infestation™ love a bit of balance... can't always post the bin.
The announcement about AKIDA 2.0 is coming this week!
Exclusive to this forum only.

No advice, in my humble opinion.. please do your own research.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
While the temperature of the discussion has dissipated a tad I just thought I will echo a common theme of a past contributor of note.

What is Your plan.

If tomorrow, next week or next month we have great news or terrible news. The SP soars or tanks.

What is your plan. If you have thought what you will do in either case the pressure to decide goes and you have more gray matter ( not the competition type either) to put to thinking about other options that then present.

So no matter what occurs execute your plan, relax and be kind to others on a public forum.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Perhaps

Regular
From the ordinary view of a common investor, who isn't in research on neuromorphic computing for years:
"Ok, an announcement about the 2nd generation of a chip which doesn't sell, no revenue."

Just to slow down the expectations. I can't see any positive impact on the SP, when there isn't more than that.
Only revenue will push us forward. The development times when fantasy was able to push the SP is over.
There's a commercial product available now, so revenue replaced fantasy.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
While the temperature of the discussion has dissipated a tad I just thought I will echo a common theme of a past contributor of note.

What is Your plan.

If tomorrow, next week or next month we have great news or terrible news. The SP soars or tanks.

What is your plan. If you have thought what you will do in either case the pressure to decide goes and you have more gray matter ( not the competition type either) to put to thinking about other options that then present.

So no matter what occurs execute your plan, relax and be kind to others on a public forum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I remember all too well @BaconLover, how much I have banged on about shorters over the years and how they will benefit the share price, with their "foolishness" 🙄..

Well it certainly appears, that I have a substantial quantity of egg on my face 😔...

They have won! 😭

Well they have won the battle at least, but will they win the War?..

This is the "latest" 3 month chart of short positions.

20230927_002657.jpg

They have covered significantly in the last few weeks (~20%) and at great profit, but why is there an uptick in shorts, at a time when their available "infantry" (or ability to borrow shares) is being diminished, by our expulsion from the ASX200 and the associated institutional sell down??..

I (and I'm most probably just pissing into the wind here..) can think of only two reasons.. (there could obviously be many).

1. This is a sign of desperation (hopeful) as not enough shares are being covered, that need to be covered, quickly enough..

2. Other institutions are buying the shares at current prices (in spite of our removal from the ASX200) and these institutions have begun lending "new" shorts.

Both scenarios, are potentially beneficial to the share price, in the near to short term.

I've noticed some (well at least one) comment from "regulars" about BrainChip share holders, having an almost bottomless pocket and appetite for stock, even as it seems to be "dying" from a thousand cuts..

How many "real" shareholders are selling, even as they sit in despair, with so much about to happen? Potentially..
(AKIDA 2 release is a given but not likely to affect the share price "much" without a follow through of IP deals and or NDA "awakenings" within the next couple of months).

I'm going to make a "prediction" and say I'd expect the share price to "at least" be 60% above current levels, before the end of next week.
Or around 30 cents.
Nothing mind blowing..
Based purely on the AKIDA 2 announcement and associated "frictional" manipulational pressure, sometimes known as SIS.
(not natural buying pressure).

Do you feel lucky?? (Yeah, I know that didn't end well, Dirty Harry fans..)

And remember..

tumblr_mm8gulQvoz1s3g3ago1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Perhaps

Regular
Maybe some of you had shares of failed companies in the portfolio. It always looks the same, very low trade volumes and the absence of institutional ownership, just retail.

Let's have a short look what happens here:

These are just the SEC filings of institutional owners without Australian and Asian funds. On top the nominee accounts of the Top20 shareholders list. From my experience this looks typical for a company in progress leaving the development stage behind.
Development paid by the retail, then institutions and investors step in and take over before the money flows.
That's a very typical phase most of todays big players had somewhen in their history.
This looks like nothing to worry about, but it needs nerves of steel to withstand this time period, where it's all about emptying the pockets of retail shareholders. Stay strong.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
Top Bottom