BRN Discussion Ongoing

I am so pleased to read people that I had been reading on HC here. Yay!

Reactions: 18 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
SP is $1.69
Can we close ASX now please? and Thank you.
Crispy- and things got BETTER during the day mate - SP for the w/end Aus $ 1.735- watch the OTC and Euro markets- for a great monday start.
Cheers Mate- ( sometimes i sit and think-sometimes i just sit-Avatar-🙂🙂) (y)(y)

Reactions: 14 users

ndefries

Regular
Still find myself scrolling expecting to stumble upon garbage down ramping. It's like a peaceful temple of good vibes here. Very happy.

Reactions: 25 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Hey Aaron. Just wondering if you may have watch any of the ASX Investor shows on the interweb?
I have watched some, mainly the ones regard him talking about BRN, why's that?

Reactions: 3 users

Brubaker

Regular
Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Brain Chip currently up 8.16%

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

MDhere

Regular
ok I have a reply from Sam.
Zeebot ive no idea how to create s thread so i can keep track of Biotome inv interest as its mushed in the discussions lol Once i lve set it up i can work out who is interested and send them the details as i need to get name and email to the ones that i send. can u let me know how to set up a dedicated thread?

Reactions: 11 users

Csharmo

Regular
Hello everyone. I've left HC to join you all here. Looks much more relaxing in here.

Reactions: 23 users
Hey Aaron. Just wondering if you may have watch any of the ASX Investor shows on the interweb?
I must admit I thought the same thing “welcome welcome” could it be that he walks amongst us 🤔

Reactions: 8 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hey Terroni I see you are going great guns on HC trying to get everyone over to TSE before you get slapped down :p GREAT work(y)🥇
Haha thanks BienSuerte, just trying to do my bit for mankind 😃 but seriously this is so great here and there’s definitely a few more I’d like to see come over

• Love

Pmel

Regular
Sorry if it has been posted before. Getting use to this forum.

Finance News Network: BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) - Edge AI and the Internet of Things.

• Fire

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Zeebot ive no idea how to create s thread so i can keep track of Biotome inv interest as its mushed in the discussions lol Once i lve set it up i can work out who is interested and send them the details as i need to get name and email to the ones that i send. can u let me know how to set up a dedicated thread?

I think adding a new thread to the Brainchip forum is fine... its Brainchip related(ish) so it's fine: https://thestockexchange.com.au/forums/brn-brainchip-holdings-ltd.3/

Otherwise you can always start a conversation with everyone interested if you want it to be more private. That is done here: https://thestockexchange.com.au/conversations/add

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Md
go here and in the top right corner there is an orange button that says Post Thread and then you can do a new thread with a title

Reactions: 6 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I must admit I thought the same thing “welcome welcome” could it be that he walks amongst us 🤔
Lol no sorry, I wish I could take credit and say yes but no I am not the ASX investor, it would be cool if he was among us,

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

MrNick

Regular
Annnnnnnd breathe.

MrNick

Regular
HC today was like watching crowds of halfwits coming back to school after 8 weeks playing Grand Theft Auto on a diet of Red Bull and hope and realising their friends don’t like them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Haha thanks BienSuerte, just trying to do my bit for mankind 😃 but seriously this is so great here and there’s definitely a few more I’d like to see come over
Totally agree Terroni it feels so liberating and so much more personal on here I'm loving it ! cheers 🍷

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Can we get ASX investor to do a video TMH and it’s downfall?

• Haha
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Lol no sorry, I wish I could take credit and say yes but no I am not the ASX investor, it would be cool if he was among us,
I think he (ASX Investor) would love to be part of this new platform (under the radar!) he has so much passion for this awesome company and is a shareholder I believe! He's a top lad :cool:(y)

M_C

Founding Member
HC today was like watching crowds of halfwits coming back to school after 8 weeks playing Grand Theft Auto on a diet of Red Bull and hope and realising their friends don’t like them anymore.
Childhood trauma mate? Lol 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Getupthere

Regular
Good to be part of the BRN crew!

Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom