BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xray1

Regular
On the surface a good idea.

However BRCHF hit a 52 week low today (hard to fathom with so many good thing in the hopper and vastly increased tech recognition of neuromorphic whatever).

But a company doesn't want to merge or be acquired at a low valuation.

Possible first step to spark valuation is to have a BIG NAME take a 10% stake.

Double overnight and find itself on investors stock screens.

Enough with the anonymity!!
I personally hope that ARM, once they actually list on the Nasdaq IPO within the very near future will have substantial funds set aside for Co acquisitions, mergers etc etc as part of their overall ongoing commercial and corporate strategies ........ it would be beneficial and make sense for ARM to take some kind of a financial stake no matter what size interest big or small ( but meaningful ) in Brainchip, especially given that they know of our Co, as well as most importantly incorporating / promoting our Akida AI technology within their own ARM products.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

IMG_9841.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cartagena

Regular
Another article I found mentions ARM and how Akida "will be" paired with their processor to provide AI capability.
Based on what we know, this is the M85 Cortex.

The main part which really validates my investment and excites me is this:
In this case, MegaChips’ partner, BrainChip, is an example of an accelerator that would be combined with the existing embedded processors.

The AI ARM connection is real and happening. Our patience will be rewarded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818-105445.png
    Screenshot_20230818-105445.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Dear Mr Sean Hehir

I’m not sure how things work in America 🇺🇸

In Australia as children going to school we start our learnings doing finger painting , then we learn to use crayons for drawing & start to learn how to spell our names .

We then advance to using a pencil, once we reach a certain level we start to use what’s called a pen , we need to be advanced in this art form to achieve our pen licence.

If you’re unaware Mr Hehir a pen is used for very important documents, like witnessing the signing of contracts.
Please see the below ⬇️ artist impression of how to use such a tool

✍️ ✍️.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Xray1

Regular
Dear Mr Sean Hehir

In Australia as children going to school we start our learnings doing finger painting , then we learn to use crayons for drawing & start to learn how to spell our names .

We then advance to using a pencil, once we reach a certain level we start to use what’s called a pen , we need to be advanced in this art form to achieve our pen licence.

If you’re unaware Mr Hehir a pen is used for very important documents, like witnessing the signing of contracts.

✍️ ✍️.
What if he is left handed ??? !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Xray1 ,

For what they are all receiving in salaries ect , I expect them to be extremely proficient with both hands.

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Foxdog

Regular
Antonio presents really well in the Part 1 podcast. Evidently very switched on. Looking forward to Part 2 when Gen2 will be discussed.

• Love

TECH

Regular
Well, our Podcast was delivered as per expected this week, with an added bonus (if you like) with another part next week.

Both Tony and Antonio spoke very clearly, Antonio was his usual thoughtful self, keeping things in prospective, what I'd call,
stating our current position in an honest controlled manner, no fluff, and that's what I like.

He backed up Sean's comment/s with regard "our engagement level and quality have improved radically"
I'd listen to the Podcast again between 16m 30s and 18m 39s.

He has nailed it very clearly as to why a number of shareholders keep asking why, why, why....listen carefully as I believe
that he explained it beautifully.

The long game, despite being a little longer than I had personally planned for. :rolleyes:

Tech :giggle:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Dear Mr Sean Hehir

✍️ ✍️.
Punctuation - full stop after final "use", exclamation mark after "tool".

• Haha
  • Fire

Home101

Regular
Honestly speaking, the commercial progress has been slower than i expected. I expect things to change once Gen 2 is available in September.
When i started investing in the company, i started with a target to accumulate 50k shares. I kept accumulating slowly at every opportunity. The average is higher than what i would like it to be but with my buy today of another $5k at .34, i have taken my holdings to 201k shares. I am now waiting patiently for the better days to come. Go BRN

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Cruise isn't having such a good time of it as late. The results of this accident are pretty concrete. 🤡

Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 12.07.09 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Yes that's something a lot of people don't realise. Akida 2.0 might already factored in the current declining SP.
We are just waiting for commercial agreements - which generally take months or years after testing and further changes/upgrades to Akida 2.0 before signing any agreement.
For sure, most of the Akida 2.0 release is known and factored- you can get a short term pump in the SP over the company news of 2.0 released but until there is a larger and consistent revenue stream confirmed in a deal/contract or seen in the quarterly, then our price is probably not going to move a great deal.

Another thing that has damaged the SP is the general sell off in the sharemarket of riskier tech stocks. I mean risky as in: they have not achieve Cash flow positive territory and established themselves as money maker. General market sentiment to risk stocks can change in the future and have the ability for insto’s to start buying into risk stocks in bulk again, but this will still take time/years to get out of this risk adverse market sentiment.

While high interest is in place the insto’s will just make easy money on high interest bonds and other large profit making companies. Too easy for them and no need to buy risk stocks.

More waiting in many ways for us unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Love

GazDix

Regular
Not too much to get excited these days, but here is a bit of speculation.

Why is the second part of the podcast scheduled to be released on the 24th of August (not even a full week after the first one)?

Maybe it will be addressing the half yearly report, release of the new version of Akida or very optimistically a new IP signing soon?

I am used to disappointment, but will remain optimistic for this one. The SP can't really get much lower IMO, so I will dream a little.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well, our Podcast was indeed delivered as per expected this week but it didn't give us anything. It was very defensive, disappointing and gave nothing new.
Here is the issue:
The non disclosure strategy has failed us and needs to be reversed. You do not generate excitement by hiding what you are doing. If a potential customer insists on not letting the world know that they are dealing with Brainchip, then our sales team should rethink why that is the case. What benefit it does for them vs what damage it does to us. Once you see that it's not very likely that potential customers are refusing to disclose that they are talking with BRN, you are then left with the other alternative, that the NDA's are not the reason that there is nothing to announce. More likely it is the simple fact that for a potential client to have to go to MegaChips and pay them to develop a chip, and then also pay TSCM to manufacture them is a bridge too far. ( It cost us $2mill to manufacture the Akida1 chip). So where is the Akida 1.5 chip? Silence. Has BRN signed an NDA with itself? It seems so.
Yes
1692326447294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
S

Straw

I see there are some opinions being passed off as apparent facts. Maybe there isn't enough liquidity for some.
Edit: apologies I mean actual liquidity

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Antonio presents really well in the Part 1 podcast. Evidently very switched on. Looking forward to Part 2 when Gen2 will be discussed.
1692329142739.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Hopefully a concerned shareholder asked Tony a question about "when the bus is scheduled to leave" for podcast part 2🫢
Screenshot_20230616_174758_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

MDhere

Regular
Interesting like from one of our own.....

View attachment 42292 View attachment 42293 View attachment 42294
interesting i wrote Nikunji Kotecha name on a sricky note last night at work ...
20230818_145612.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom