BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Unlocking the potential of ML and IoT

Over time, it is expected that all IoT devices will run some sort of ML on the device. This is the reason Arm enables a wide range of ML devices – ranging from silicon deployed to run tiny sensors with Cortex-M CPUs, Cortex-M CPUs paired with custom ML accelerators, Cortex-A CPUs, Cortex-A CPUs paired with custom ML accelerators including GPUs with more and more devices coming in the future.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TopCat

Regular

Enterprise AI development gets a boost as Edge Impulse partners with AWS​

Edge Impulse announced its collaboration with AWS under the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program in a separate announcement. As part of this partnership, Edge Impulse will receive technical support and resources from AWS.

Edge Impulse will receive go-to-market support from Amazon Web Services, enabling the company to effectively market and promote its solutions to a broader audience of AWS customers. Moreover, the co-selling opportunities will grant Edge Impulse access to the AWS Sales Organization, and this collaboration will improve Edge Impulse’s reach and sales prospects within the AWS ecosystem, the company says.

In a recent collaboration, Infineon Technologies AG joined forces with Edge Impulse to access essential development tools for creating and implementing embedded machine learning on edge AI microcontrollers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Beebo

Regular

Enterprise AI development gets a boost as Edge Impulse partners with AWS​

Edge Impulse announced its collaboration with AWS under the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program in a separate announcement. As part of this partnership, Edge Impulse will receive technical support and resources from AWS.

Edge Impulse will receive go-to-market support from Amazon Web Services, enabling the company to effectively market and promote its solutions to a broader audience of AWS customers. Moreover, the co-selling opportunities will grant Edge Impulse access to the AWS Sales Organization, and this collaboration will improve Edge Impulse’s reach and sales prospects within the AWS ecosystem, the company says.

In a recent collaboration, Infineon Technologies AG joined forces with Edge Impulse to access essential development tools for creating and implementing embedded machine learning on edge AI microcontrollers
Edge Impulse is fast becoming the preferred ‘OS’ for edge AI hardware. They will be acquired.

I have voiced before my wish for BRN and Edge Impulse to merge.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230818_063734_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Pmel

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
Now do you have an image of a guy surrounded in jewels/wealth admiring his vast wealth yet to utilize any of it then it vanishes?
Don't be that guy either 🙌

Hope that trailer puts a big smile and a loud laugh for a few here.

Border Terriers are brilliant good dogs I know what I am talking about.

• Love

charles2

Regular
Edge Impulse is fast becoming the preferred ‘OS’ for edge AI hardware. They will be acquired.

I have voiced before my wish for BRN and Edge Impulse to merge.
On the surface a good idea.

However BRCHF hit a 52 week low today (hard to fathom with so many good thing in the hopper and vastly increased tech recognition of neuromorphic whatever).

But a company doesn't want to merge or be acquired at a low valuation.

Possible first step to spark valuation is to have a BIG NAME take a 10% stake.

Double overnight and find itself on investors stock screens.

Enough with the anonymity!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 40 users

Beebo

Regular
On the surface a good idea.

However BRCHF hit a 52 week low today (hard to fathom with so many good thing in the hopper and vastly increased tech recognition of neuromorphic whatever).

But a company doesn't want to merge or be acquired at a low valuation.

Possible first step to spark valuation is to have a BIG NAME take a 10% stake.

Double overnight and find itself on investors stock screens.

Enough with the anonymity!!
I’m hopeful we will see the day a BIG NAME take a 10% stake in BRN.

We just need to wait for ARM to IPO and raise the funds. 😉

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
I think one of the things that fucks me off the most about this SP is that many here have held for years, have performed significant research and have financially supported the company in its endeavours to this point in time where it can finally release Akida 2, and how have we being rewarded for that loyalty? I for one a significantly in the red now, and to think that some random investor can swoop in now and buy this stock and instantly be in a much better position that I, and many others like me is mentally exhausting. It’s alright the company saying that the SP will do what the SP will do, but to me personally it feels like they‘re spitting in my face.

I fully understand that my investment decisions are my responsibility, but that doesn’t make it any easier to swallow.
Mate I 100% agree with you. I, like others I suspect, got caught up in the Merc hype and have watched the SP decline ever since. Mentally exhausting is a very good way to describe what it's like holding BRN shares.

Maybe there will be another Merc moment and we'll recover the lost ground. Things will be pretty crook if there isn't.

Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
🤯 unfortunately I was pushing hard to a mate after the merc thing.
Not as insanely hard as I was at 5-10 cents to him.
Thankfully he procrastinated a bit
But ughh still has avg price around 80 ish cents now after avg down.
Yeah it's a long way back to just break even. Something massive needs to happen for some to make any money here. First step is a re-visit of the $2.34 all time high. That'll be my re-assess point anyway.

Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular

Learning 🏖

Currently listening, just wanted to point out they are changing the NED remuneration structure to include a minimum BRN stock holding.
Hopefully that's higher than the RSU's everyone is given, otherwise it's just a no-sell policy.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

GStocks123

Regular
Quite a lot on SNN research including Akida. Unfortunately link regarding NVIDIA is no longer available 👎

Attachments

• IMG_3137.png
    IMG_3137.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

GStocks123

Regular

Attachments

• IMG_3138.png
    IMG_3138.png
    673.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
From the last Quarterly report it was stated therein that:

"The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements, the volume and quality of which are improving rapidly as a larger number of customers learn about BrainChip and our 2nd Generation technology which will be available in late Q3."

Also let's all hope that where the Co say's : "The Company is currently experiencing its highest ever level of commercial engagements "...... IMO...translate's into an increased revenue stream in this upcoming 4C.

I hope that these Co statements are correct and just not mere off the cuff feel good " Fluff " statements.
If it’s new interest then they would have to fully test and validate the 2nd Generation product. Real revenue would most likely be some time away for newcomers.

We need to see the long term partners finished product(s) and starting revenue from those engagements. They cut their teeth in 1st generation and then bang in the 2nd generation….hopefully some revenue in the next 12 months somewhere.

Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
G'day Rise,

You need to watch the movie (Highlander). Queen did the sound track (see: It's a kind of magic) An immortal dealing with the loss of the mortals he loved.

Hmm.....I think this is getting a bit weird.

So....

Back to BRN..

The Akida 1500 must be on the test bench by now. Am I wrong to think that it was cooked up for a long standing EAP customer? Not so fussed with Akida 2.0, It's years away by the time it is taped out and then tested. Then again, news of its launch may be positive for the SP.
I am wondering if the upcoming launch of Akida Gen 2.0 has already been factored into the current S/Price ??? ........... imo, I think the only thing that will these days create S/price momentum from here on out will be the disclosure of any new IP Licensing/s.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

DK6161

Regular
I am wondering if the upcoming launch of Akida Gen 2.0 has already been factored into the current S/Price ??? ........... imo, I think the only thing that will these days create S/price momentum from here on out will be the disclosure of any new IP Licensing/s.
Yes that's something a lot of people don't realise. Akida 2.0 might already factored in the current declining SP.
We are just waiting for commercial agreements - which generally take months or years after testing and further changes/upgrades to Akida 2.0 before signing any agreement.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Top Bottom