BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I was very taken with the Chief Financial Officer's statement in his presentation to German investors that AKIDA technology was going to disrupt industries that did not exist yet. It is very hard to imagine an industry that does not exist yet without thinking you are as was said in the Castle 'dreaming'.

Occasionally though I come across things that are far from dreaming and just now I found this article covering a recently released patent from Suzuki and as the article states there is no one yet manufacturing boots and pants containing the sensors necessary to make it work. Wearable sensors now where have I heard that mentioned recently?

Not mentioned in the article but a boot sensor could monitor your pulse which might be useful to emergency responders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Speaking of wearables FF, I guess it's inevitable that Akida will make its way into our underwear one day. Who would ever have thought that your undies could actually save your life?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 2 users
Not being engaged in the industry but I just stumbled across that Brainchip has a valid USB Identifier No. 12848.

No idea if these are obtained just in case or only after you have a USB ready to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Zedjack33

Regular
What’s a USB vendor ID (VID) and product ID (PID) and what should I do about them?

USB vendor IDs (VID) and product IDs (PID) are 16-bit numbers used to identify USB devices to a computer or other host. Each vendor ID is assigned by the USB Implementers Forum to a specific company, which in turn assign a PID to individual products.

2264B205-E48A-46F5-9B38-E0F31AFABC90.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Not being engaged in the industry but I just stumbled across that Brainchip has a valid USB Identifier No. 12848.

No idea if these are obtained just in case or only after you have a USB ready to go.
It's a fairly recent one - there are no 14000 + numbers. The highest numbers are in the 13600s range

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Hello,

since I mostly can't follow technical analysis I focus on interviews/videos for my DD.
The reason is that while you are talking and thinking at the same time, you can't do both 100% perfectly. This leads to revealing information that would not have been revealed in a written statement.

Example:
Valeo Q&A after the latest presentation (LIDAR).
Q: Is Brainchip part of the product?
A: We are not talking about the source of the IP.

It's like the interrogation in a murder case:
Q: Did you kill the man?
A: No, I couldn't not be on the golf course at the time.
Q: We never mentioned that he was killed on the golf course.

I would like to comment on one point that I personally find striking. Our CEO has been asked questions in the last two investor events (Q&A) that were answered with the same statement (wording from my memory):
1.) Is Brainchip working with the Department of Defense?
2.) Does Brainchip work with smartphone vendors?

Answer from our CEO: Not our focus.

Smart answer. However, it would have been easy to say: No - but he did not. Why? Because it would be a lie. Not our focus sounds like a no, so no further questions are asked, however Sean was just very well prepared with this answer, so that no mistake like Valeo happens to him.

Now in my opinion we have connections to Defense - the clearest one with ISL.
So we also have connections to smartphone vendors. Why is this not being voiced? In my opinion: Because of the huge impact/competitive advantage it creates for the customer to use Akida.

View attachment 3211

So what we can see are NDAs that don't reveal customer names but products are talked about: Drones, vibration analysis for rails, self-driving cars, etc.

And then there seem to be NDAs (or other agreements with customers) that are meant to keep topics a complete black box --> defense, smartphones, ...

But now to my point. In the Robohub podcast with Rob (Mimicking the Five Senses, on a Chip | Ep 348) Rob makes an interesting statement starting at minute 10:30 approx. Here he first talks about "vehicles to go over a thousend miles on a charge" (okay okay, Merc - got it). And then he makes the statement: "phones that would be able to last 3 to 5 days on a charge. Those are the type of things you're gonna see new technologies such as what we've designed with Akida start to change the way devices are architectured and which will allow us to have a lot more freedom and flexibility from wearables all the way through to new devices that will be introduced."

Okay okay stop.

Why is he mentioning smart phones? --> Wearables are a market.
Okay got it.
But why is he saying that these will last 3-5 days on one battery charge? Not 2-4 or 4-6 or twice as long as before or significantly longer than today.... No, he says 3-5 days, right after saying earlier that the savings in the car are a factor of 5-10 copared to their current solution. To me the statement seems like results from a customer working with Akida. The statement came directly and without raising doubts. It does not sound like an idea but a fact that he is talking about.

I know my reasoning is on shaky ground, maybe because I am not a native speaker, but this sentence from Rob + the statement from Sean convince me.

View attachment 3210

All the best
FKE
The customer, needs to hurry up and release it, my phone is in need of an upgrade!..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Thought this was interesting and worth a mention:

Nokia are partnered with Intuitive Machines and they are partnered with AWS &
file.png

Intuitive Machines
  • Nov 17, 2021

• 2 min

Northrop Grumman Announces Team for NASA’s Next-Generation Lunar Terrain Vehicle​

via Northrop Grumman

DULLES, Va. – Nov. 16, 2021 – Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC), is teaming up with AVL, Intuitive Machines, Lunar Outpost, and Michelin to design a Lunar Terrain Vehicle (LTV) to transport NASA’s Artemis astronauts around the lunar surface. This team provides multi-disciplinary expertise that is ready to deliver an innovative solution to NASA for lunar surface mobility”

It is a very interconnected world that Brainchip inhabits and as AKIDA is good enough for Mercedes Benz to publicly endorse I find it very hard to dismiss these connections forming as they do a continuous circle NASA - NOKIA NASA - Intuitive Machines, AWS -NASA, NASA - Northrop Grumman, NASA - BRAINCHIP, Mercedes -BRAINCHIP, Mercedes - NOKIA, NOKIA - NASA.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Speaking of wearables FF, I guess it's inevitable that Akida will make its way into our underwear one day. Who would ever have thought that your undies could actually save your life?

I guess they will call them SmartyPants

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
I guess they will call them SmartyPants
You better race out and register that name it could be worth a lot of money. 😂💵

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Nokia are partnered with Intuitive Machines and they are partnered with AWS &
file.png

Intuitive Machines
  • Nov 17, 2021

• 2 min

Northrop Grumman Announces Team for NASA’s Next-Generation Lunar Terrain Vehicle​

via Northrop Grumman

DULLES, Va. – Nov. 16, 2021 – Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC), is teaming up with AVL, Intuitive Machines, Lunar Outpost, and Michelin to design a Lunar Terrain Vehicle (LTV) to transport NASA’s Artemis astronauts around the lunar surface. This team provides multi-disciplinary expertise that is ready to deliver an innovative solution to NASA for lunar surface mobility”

It is a very interconnected world that Brainchip inhabits and as AKIDA is good enough for Mercedes Benz to publicly endorse I find it very hard to dismiss these connections forming as they do a continuous circle NASA - NOKIA NASA - Intuitive Machines, AWS -NASA, NASA - Northrop Grumman, NASA - BRAINCHIP, Mercedes -BRAINCHIP, Mercedes - NOKIA, NOKIA - NASA.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA
Please, not Nokia!
I have never owned one as my main phone (I may have owned a cheapie inbetweener 🤔)..

I still haven't gotten over all the BS and fuss, when everybody "had" to have a Nokia..
And that was a couple of decades ago 🙄..

• Haha

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
You better race out and register that name it could be worth a lot of money. 😂💵
Usually thinking from here leads to trouble, wrong synapses firing. How many do you think I could sell FF?
1648362753647.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I have asked someone else to build the first time machine so that one is taken. I have bagged the first trip. Next best is probably a worm hole portal you could do that one. I get first go if you crack it. FF
Are you going back in time to use your knowledge to make a fortune or going into future to discver Putin has started WW3 and you have just been exposed to an atmosphere that will end your life within 2 years and you now have to find the time machine to go further in the fiture to hope thay have found a cure.

If your going back I'll hitch a ride. You can have the other one to yourself lol.

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Are you going back in time to use your knowledge to make a fortune or going into future to discver Putin has started WW3 and you have just been exposed to an atmosphere that will end your life within 2 years and you now have to find the time machine to go further in the fiture to hope thay have found a cure.

If your going back I'll hitch a ride. You can have the other one to yourself lol.

SC
There's an alternative universe wherein Putin's paternal ancestor gets trampled by a herd of mammoths in musth.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

SC
There is a grandfather I never met as he passed away before I was born so that is what I had in mind for the past. The future is impossible to know so I think it would have to be 12 mths at a time but you would have to be careful you did not bring back some virus that would wipe out civilisation.

The worm hole is a lot easier.
FF

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I’m sure this has been posted but it’s an article on Professor Hossam Haick dated February 21 2022.
Just a reminder on the potential of the relationship between Brainchip and Nanose and Professor Hossam Haick!!

“This noninvasive device could transmit this data to the user and the doctor”

“Did you know that between 20 and 40 percent of all medical diagnoses are incorrect?” Haick asked. “And 15% of all surgeries are done for the wrong reason. This is because of delayed diagnosis. We’re seeking to detect diseases while we’re still healthy. The survival rate will increase.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

Usually thinking from here leads to trouble, wrong synapses firing. How many do you think I could sell FF?
View attachment 3229
Hey EQ,

I'll defo buy a pair! Do you sell them in a more feminine style? If not, no worries, I'll take the tradie underpanty style in a size 8.

Cheers

B x

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

So, Is this under gustatory sense? Monitors my health by tasting something 💩

or olfactory sense 😷

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom